Sexology 344 Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe resists intense impulses...
4.1k words
4.56
61.2k
30

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

Awaking the following morning, Chloe had a moment as if the previous day was a dream. There's no way that's legal. It couldn't have been real. She was convinced of this until the class syllabus glared at her from the dorm room desk, which only listed the title, instructor, and class roster. A sinking feeling hit Chloe hard and the room spun. The memory of the poor girl forced over a table and completely demeaned shattered Chloe's reality of the world. She never dreamt stuff like this was actually real. It was just a story, a gross fantasy for deviants. Watching a cultured, well-educated and attractive professor initiate such a scene was beyond her understanding.

However, flashes of memory flooded Chloe's mind and an intense warmth spread throughout her naive body. The blonde hairs on her arm stood straight up and it only seemed natural for Chloe to reach and lightly stroke the eager gooseflesh. This, of course, sent chills down her body that seemed to instantly heat her trimmed sex. The gooseflesh cascaded from head to toe and Chloe found that just the lightest touch was like electricity. Her skin came alive and Chloe began feeling as if she was finally meeting her body, it's individual desires. The electricity was notably acute across her nipples, hardening as tips touched nips, the soft sides of her belly, and inner thighs. As Chloe's fingers trailed up from her knee, she also found her lower lips to be hot and larger than normal. She gingerly touched the swollen, moist tissue and an exquisite heat jolted up, causing Chloe's back to arch for a moment. She jerked her hand back and sat upright, unnerved by her body's betrayal.

Chloe didn't even feel that type of pleasure during her one encounter with sex. The guy had just climbed atop her supine body and clumsily penetrated her without ceremony. The pain made Chloe never want to have sex again and that lent credit to her parent's dogma that sex is dirty. She dumped the guy immediately the next day.

"Sex is dirty." she said aloud. Contemplating dropping the class, Chloe already knew no other appropriate electives were open. She was stuck with this one. Instead of feeling trapped, Chloe decided to be a steadfast spectator and to learn what never to do and to avoid men who relished such acts. She thought of the course as a learning experience, a chance to practice control over aspects of life for which she lack authority.

Looking at her Sexology 344 journal, she knew what to write about her "reaction" to the first lecture's lewd display. Opening to the journal's blank pages, Chloe put pen to paper and scribbled away.

The Next Day:

Rushing to class for the second time, Chloe burst through the lecture hall doors to find, once again, only the front seats available. Rolling her eyes, she sat in the same seat as before, seat number A6. Determined to remain aloof, Chloe refused to look around to avoid being sucked in by the green-eyed boy behind her. Pulling out the journal, Chloe sat, attention forward and back straight, waiting for Professor Angotti to enter the stage.

She did not have to wait long before the familiar tip-tap of glossed, black oxfords announced the beginning of class. As expected, the professor, smartly dressed and intense, took the breath right out of the room. All Chloe's resolve, all the days worth of concentration, disappeared with the hum of chatter. Taking the podium, Prof. Angotti took control of the room.

"Welcome back. I'm please to see we have the same amount of students as nondisclosure agreements. I trust everyone behaved since our last lecture and remained silent. Allow me a few words and then I will permit questions. If you're curious as to a more detailed outline to this course, do not expect a physical copy. I often change material to better align with the students' learning curve. That means the lessons will only be advanced as you wish. However, I hold that my job is to make you uncomfortable enough to encourage retention. Excitement is a great tool as well as discomfort."

He reached into his worn briefcase and pulled out a bundle of papers. "While this may seem early in the semester, I, at least, want the option available to you now. As I said in the last lecture, your grade will depend on the weekly journal you keep and a final exam. What I failed to mention, however, is that your grade also requires a 100% attendance. If you are absent a class, you must make it up in some form. One of which is participating in a lecture...with me."

A sly smile twitched across Prof. Angotti's handsome, tan face as he waited a breath before continuing. " The other requires you to practice what you've learned and record the experience both on paper and video. That practice is to be performed with another student from this class to avoid litigation due to the imminent videotaping." He walked down the steps and handed the papers to the nearest student, indicating they were to be passed around. Moving along the students in the first row, Prof. Angotti smiled at each individual before stepping up to the podium from the opposite staircase. Chloe reddened a bit as his eyes swept over her.

"Please sign this release form if you so desire or are required." He clapped his hands together and rubbed them enthusiastically, "So, lets begin!" Walking to the back of the stage, Prof. Angotti returned with two chairs and placed them at the forefront of the stage, spaced a few feet apart. "Oh, I forgot to mention the participation aspect of your grade includes tardiness. While the doors were open for today's session, next week they will be promptly locked. I observed each one of you entering today. Of the class, one of you was 4 minutes late. You know who you are and I will give you the chance to own up."

Silence deafened the room and every student was frozen with anxiety. The tension grew for what seemed like hours before the professor shattered the quiet. "The person in seat A6, please stand!"

Oh shit, oh shit! Chloe sat terrified, unable to move. Being called out in any class was one of her worst nightmares. Being called out in this class was like entering purgatory. She looked side to side to find her peers staring right back. The pressure mounted and adrenaline forced her to stand, shaking like a mouse under a bird of prey's shadow. "Y...yes?" she squeaked.

With dark and predatory eyes, Prof. Angotti smiled that sly smile and replied, "You arrived right on time, barely before the clock struck 10 AM. Today, you are spared. Although, do not push your luck Miss..."

"P...pierce, Chloe Pierce." she managed to squeak again.

"Miss Chloe Pierce, while I would love to have you demonstrate today, you may be seated." Chloe clumsily sat and realized her panties were wet. Horrified that such an experience excited her, she crossed her legs as if to hide her shame. The heat that seemed to start at her clit, traveled up, causing a burning flush across her normally porcelain cheeks.

"J2, please rise and identify yourself!" barked the professor.

A dark-skinned girl rose and stood at attention, she took a few labored breaths before responding, "Tyler Englewood, Profes..."

"Sir, Miss Tyler Englewood, you may address me as Sir. Please, come sit here next to me on stage and bring your release form." He patted the chair nearest the podium and waited patiently for the poor girl to make her way from the back of the lecture hall. Tyler's pace slowed as she reached the stage and reluctantly took her seat. Legs pressed tightly together and eyes downcast, her breath was notably rapid as Tyler awaited her suspected punishment. She jumped when Prof. Angotti carried on.

"Miss Englewood, why do you suppose you took this class? Before you answer, be sure to tell the truth. I will not tolerate fibs or coyness."

"I...I need it for a social science credit, a 300 level class."

""Ah, it's safe to say you need to take this course, isn't it Miss Englewood? Also, don't forget to address me as "Sir" with each response.""

"Yes, there were only a few 300 social science courses to begin with and they were and are all full. I...I was late to register. I have to complete this course if I want to graduate this spring Professor Angot...I mean Sir." Tyler trembled.

Prof. Angotti smiled his sly smile, "Tardiness is a habit of yours, I see. Interesting, did you also have a bit of curiosity when registering? I hope the answer is yes as you will be required to perform the extra credit if you wish to continue."

Tyler glanced upward at the last sentence, "But I thought we were also allowed to practice what we learn in class with another student. I can't bare the thought of doing anything in front of the whole class Sir."

"Well Miss Englewood, you'd have to share any video meant for extra credit, as well having to perform what has already been taught in class. I believe you aren't quite ready for the type of practice Rae so beautifully demonstrated, correct?"

Shaking her head, Tyler's hands rose to cover her embarrassment. Hiding her eyes from other students, her voice broke in response, "No, Sir."

"Then Miss Englewood, I can assure you that today's lesson is of a simple nature. We are covering the basics." Moving to the podium, Prof. Angotti addressed the entire class. "Understanding your own sexual response is key to sexual fulfillment. This means masturbation. While I'm sure our male students are familiar with this, females tend to be woefully naive. Of which, we call all thank centuries of societal and religious indoctrination. That is why this portion of the material is to be solely performed by a female." He sat again next to his trembling student. "Miss Englewood, what would you say your sexual preferences are? In terms of sexual attraction, do you prefer men or women?"

Hands dropping to her lap, Tyler looked up shyly, "Men, Sir."

"Fabulous! You get to work with me." Turning to the rest of the class, "students, you will find within the the release form that not a single student is required to perform sexual acts with me. I will only give directions if so desired. On the other hand, if my assistance is requested...then I am more than happy to help. Please sign the form Miss Englewood and we shall begin."

Chloe had to cross and uncross her legs in an attempt to quell the heat, much like the jolt she experienced in the privacy of her dorm room, as discreetly as possible. She felt a longing to be where Tyler was. To be forced to expose your most private parts and perform the most private of acts in front of so many people was both horrific and exciting. Feeling that same lascivious pull, Chloe wanted to explore more of her body. She felt her nipples harden against the material of her bra and abruptly crossed her arms to hide their prominence and her lack of willpower.

"Lovely Miss Englewood, I need some personal information before we begin. For instance, are you a virgin? I need specifics, have you ever had penetrative vaginal intercourse with a man's penis?" interrogated the Professor.

The crowd knew if her skin wasn't already chocolate brown, that Tyler would be bright red. Handing the release form to the Professor, she gathered up a bold indignance to this line of questioning, "Yes Sir, I have had sex with a penis before, several times in fact."

"Ooh, I like when I bring out the fight in timid women. For the sake of what is to come Miss Englewood, you may only refer to the male genitalia as a cock. This helps shift the mood into that of a more erotic one. Have you ever had a cock penetrate those velvet, full lips of yours? Have you used your mouth to pleasure another person?"

Losing confidence, Tyler replied in a tone less bold, "Um...yes, with just one guy Sir."

"Any anal penetration?"

"Oh no Sir, never. I would never do that."

"That remains to be seen. How often do you masturbate?

"Oh, I don't know Sir. Maybe once a week."

"How do you touch yourself Miss Englewood? How do you reach orgasm?"

"I use my fingers Sir. I squeeze my buttcheeks tight and it seems to speed things up." said Tyler in a barely audible whisper.

"Ah, you make the mistake of trying to control your body too much Miss Englewood. In this regard, you need to let your body take control for you to experience true release. Would you like me to help you?" Prof. Angotti rose from his seat and moved behind Tyler.

There was a pause as Tyler shifted in her chair. She could feel the Professor's presence behind her.

"I need a good grade for this class", she said softly, almost to herself. And then more loudly "Y..yes Sir, I want to learn"

"Ok then, Miss Englewood, I want you to take off your jeans and panties. You need full access to your vagina for this to be remarkable. Once again, for the sake of this lesson, you will refer to your vagina as a pussy. When you touch yourself or have sex, you do it to or with your pussy. The term vagina is rather technical and we don't want such a sterile environment for this kind of lecture."

"Ok, Sir." Tyler stood shakily, as if her knees would give out at any moment. She took time in unbuttoning her dark blue jeans and slid them down with her underwear to reveal a perfectly bare, chocolate pussy. A slight glistening on the labia was evident to the other students and they began to shuffle in their seats. Attempting to hide her most private parts with her hands, Tyler stood waiting for further instructions.

"Please be seated Miss Englewood, don't worry about causing a mess, that's what the plastic I just laid underneath is for. I want you to show your peers and me how you would touch your pussy at home. Also, do you wax or shave?"

"I...uh, wax. I started after the last class. I tried shaving before, but it caused too much irritation. Waxing has worked well enough, Sir." With that last sentence, Tyler walked her right fingers down to the dark folds of her pussy and slipped her middle digit to find her clit. Rubbing in a circular motion, she tried closing her eyes to imagine she was anywhere else.

"Eyes open, Miss ENGLEWOOD!" barked the professor. "I wish all my students present when in class. I want you to watch as your peers watch you. Look at yourself. You're already moist, we can all see your obvious arousal. In fact, I bet most the students watching you have wet pussies or hard cocks. Does that excited you?"

"Ahh, yes Sir! But I don't want to watch. Uhhn!" Tyler sped up her digital ministrations, her back arching up, just as Chloe's had.

"You will watch Miss Englewood, or fail this assignment. I also forbid you to tense your pelvic muscles. That means no squeezing your buttcheeks as you so eloquently stated. I want you to take your left hand and lightly brush over your nipples through your shirt and bra."

Tyler did just this and noticeable pinpoints sprouted before their eyes. She jumped slightly at the touch, eyes opening wide. She tried going under her shirt before the Prof. Angotti stopped her.

"Wait, wait Miss Englewood. Naughty, naughty. I never instructed you to go under your shirt. If you wish to touch those eager nipples of yours, you must remove your blouse and bra young lady. But you must do this without removing your right hand from your clit."

Without any of her prior hesitance, Tyler attempted to remove all her clothing. She tried yanking and tugging, but was unable to successfully remove the items. Prof. Angotti waited with an amused expression before offering help. "Miss Englewood, would you like me to help you disrobe? You'll need to give your verbal consent for my physical touch."

Tyler barely waited a few beats before breaking down, "Please Sir, please help me. I'll do whatever you say."

The Professor took advantage of his position from behind the vulnerable student and expertly reached down along Tyler's flanks, lightly brushing her skin upwards as he pulled her shirt up and over her head. She shivered uncontrollably and let out a moan when he gently unclasped her bra, letting it and the shirt fall to ground as it slid past Tyler's occupied hand. Revealing heavy breasts accented by medium dark nipples, she sat completely exposed. Nipples hard and begging to be touched, Prof. Angotti denied Tyler this release and rested his hand on her shoulders as she continued to rub her pussy vigorously.

Completely unaware of the undulating motion of her hips, Chloe watched transfixed and wished deeply from her heated core that she was up on that stage rather than Tyler. Without thinking, Chloe looked around before realizing she was looking for the green-eyed boy. Although, this time, she did not find him directly behind her. Instead he had sat two seats down to the left on her same row in A8. To her surprise, he was already watching her, his hands on his bulging slacks, slowly rubbing back and forth. Immediately, Chloe tucked herself back into her chair, hiding behind the occupant in the seat between them, making herself as small as possible. Their attention was pulled back to the stage by Tyler's pleas.

"Please Sir, please. Will you touch my nipples the way you touched me before?" her tone had grown from timid to heavy with lust.

"I think that's an appropriate reward for such a diligent student Miss Englewood." Prof. Angotti used the palm of his hand to create the same light touch. This elicited a series of feminine gasps and moans from the impressionable girl. "Do you want me to squeeze harder?"

A louder moan was followed by, "I...I think so, Sir."

He took each elongated nipple between his forefingers and thumbs and slowly applied more and more pressure. The more Tyler moaned the more pressure he applied. She threw her head back tossing her ear length, black hair into the Professor's chest. Her trembling began to grow more intense and her back arched several times off the chair as her hand sped up to deliver that delicious friction. The familiar heat and electricity began to amplify and just as Tyler braced herself for the relief that was so close...

"FREEZE! Miss Englewood, please desist and place your hands on your knees." Demanded Prof. Angotti.

Tyler's overt frustration manifested in a series of heavy sighs, but she obeyed and ceased all stimulation. She finally grasped hold of the situation and that the Professor was in complete control and wanted that to be clear to the rest of the class.

"Miss Englewood. My oh my, look at the mess you've made. I think I should have employed a larger sheet of plastic. It's as if you've wetted yourself. Tsk, tsk."

Tyler looked down at the evidence of her arousal with both shame and longing. Prof. Angotti continued, "Class, I require your absolute attention at this moment. For those of you in the first row, place your hands on your knees as well and everyone else on the chair in front of you.

Chloe moved her hands to her knees, but snuck a glance at the boy's bulge before looking to the stage.

""Miss Englewood has offered us a wonderful learning opportunity. As you can clearly see, she has produced copious amounts of lubrication. This is usually indicative of a woman who performs female ejaculation, or in layman's terms a "squirter"" He moved to squat in front of the disappointed, heavily breathing girl. "A seated position provides the most opportune access to unleashing a squirter's full orgasm. It allows easy access to the cervix, which is vital for proper stimulation. We can experiment and discover whether or not she is, indeed, capable of female ejaculation. Only with her consent, of course." Smiling ruefully up at the desperate subject, the Professor didn't have to wait long for a unmistakable nod of approval.

To provide a better view for the class, Prof. Angotti moved his seat perpendicular to Tyler's and she allowed him to spread her legs. Her wetness stuck to her thighs and she offered no resistance as the Professor slid not one, but two fingers into her hot pussy. Tyler cared little that this created sloppy wet sounds that echoed through the vast lecture hall. She cared only that this masculine man was going to make her come hard. Indicating that he wanted her to move her pelvis closer to the edge of the chair, Prof. Angotti played the puppeteer as he arranged her to his satisfaction.

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers
12