Sexology 344 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, she felt angry that Rae was here. Chloe did not like another woman being there. She then rationalized that that was ridiculous and breathed out her frustration. Although, Chloe was surprised to find Rae in her slave garb and position, even though she'd never seen the woman clothed in any other way. Professor Angotti took control of the room.

"Slave Rae, this is Chloe Pierce. You will address her as "Miss Pierce"." He turned to Chloe. "When Rae is in her slave role, you must refer to her as "Slave Rae". You will see others dress similarly to her. You will also precede the name they give you with "Slave". There are other rules and Slave Rae will explain as she prepares you for the night." He turned to leave.

Chloe felt a burst of panic, "You're leaving?!"

Professor Angotti turned back, smirking. "Yes, Miss Pierce. I'm sure you ladies will appreciate privacy while you undress." He turned to Rae. "Slave Rae, you will only dress her. There will be no playing. She is only here to observe this life and we will respect her reservations. You may answer any questions Miss Pierce has."

Without looking up, Rae said, "Yes, Sir." She didn't rise from her kneeling position until the professor left the room.

Chloe felt nervous when the beautiful, nearly naked woman met her gaze. Tonight, Rae was wearing an emerald green corset with matching stilettos. The studded collar was in place, but she wasn't wearing the usual nipple clamps or the skirt. Chloe couldn't tell whether or not the buttplug was in place, but she had a feeling it was.

"We had better begin, Miss Pierce. Master doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Oh, uh ... right. What do we do?" It was strange to Chloe to be personally addressed by the woman.

"We must dress you, Miss Pierce. The theme tonight is emerald green as you can see."

"Everyone will be dressed the same?"

Rae giggled, "No, Miss Pierce. The slaves will all be collared with adornments to match the color theme. The Masters will be wearing black with emerald green accents, such as a tie or shoes. The Mistresses may have emerald jewelry. Guests generally wear dresses or a button up shirt to match the color theme. You will also wear a white pearl and lace necklace to indicate your guest status. White for virgin, Miss Pierce." She grinned at the last sentence.

Chloe followed Rae to the back of the room without thinking. Rae opened a door to a hidden closet and Chloe's jaw dropped when the slave pulled out a long silk dress and laid it out over the decadent bed. Chloe felt she had entered an alternate universe and jumped as Rae made to lift up her blouse.

"Uh, wait! Thanks, but I can do that."

Rae stepped back, "As you wish, Miss Pierce."

Chloe turned her back to Rae and undressed down to her bra and underwear. She moved to pick up the dress, but the Slave stopped her and said, "Miss Pierce, this dress was made to be worn alone. You must remove everything if you want it to look right. I will turn around if it is your preference."

Sighing, Chloe gave in. "Ok, Rae ... Slave Rae, I mean. Please turn around." She looked to make sure Rae did as she asked and took off the rest of her belongings. Lifting the dress, Chloe tried sliding it over her head and found she couldn't pull it down or up.

"Um, Slave Rae. I think I'm stuck. Can you help me."

"As you wish, Miss Pierce."

Chloe heard only the rustling of the material as Rae unzipped an inconspicuous side zipper. Chills rippled through Chloe as the dress slid down her body. She blushed as her nipples visibly hardened. Rae made no indication that she had noticed. The slave went about fixing the gown to Chloe's form. Hair and makeup came next, of which Rae performed with equal dexterity.

Chloe said nothing throughout the rest of the process. She enjoyed Rae's soft touches and expert handling. She felt genuinely relaxed when the slave announced they were finished. Rae gestured Chloe towards a mirror and Chloe's hands went to her mouth when she saw her own reflection. She looked stunning. That's all she could think. Her hair rested in an elegant side bun at the base of her neck and light makeup accentuated her face. The silk, green dress hugged her body like a second skin. She turned side to side, taking note of the deep plunge in the back and the high neckline. The reason for no underwear became clear. The dress revealed much of Chloe, opening all the way to the small of her back. Chloe couldn't believe she was where she was and wearing what she was wearing. 'Licia would be so jealous.'

Rae came up behind Chloe and fixed the pearl and lace jewelry tightly around her neck. Goosebumps rose from the bare skin on Chloe's back as Rae's long fingers brushed the enticing flesh after finishing with the necklace. The student couldn't help but take note of the lingering touch, but didn't move to separate herself from the slave.

A double knock at the door pulled Chloe back to the present. Breaking contact and eyes back to looking downwards, Rae hurried to open the door. Professor Angotti stepped through and halted at the sight of his student. Chloe didn't think the professor could look even more attractive. He stood before her in a fitted tux with a emerald bowtie, hair slicked to the side and only a bit less messy than usual. The professor looked rugged and elegant all at once. The student felt as if she were entering a dream by taking Professor Angotti's outstretched hand and following him through an ornate door, taking care not to trip on the green silk pooling around her ankles.

. . .

The dream continued as the professor led Chloe by the hand and into a large, dimly lit room. They paused to take in the scene and Chloe realized Rae had been following close behind as she hurried to prepare a seating area nearby. Eyes straying from Rae, Chloe surveyed her surroundings. Dome-shaped and round, a series of black velvet benches and chaise lounges formed a circle around a slightly raised, square platform in the center of the room. Chloe figured they were meant to witness a show or a dance maybe, given the atmosphere of the club. She continued to browse even as the professor pulled her gently to their designated seats.

Reclining back on a chaise lounge, Professor Angotti indicated for Chloe to sit beside him on an adjoining chair. The student did as she was told and found herself seated rather close to the professor. She could feel his breath on the side of her neck as he spoke, in a low voice, right into her ear. "Miss Pierce, relax as much as you can and observe. I'll be curious as to your insights after this field trip. Also, by all means, let me know if you grow too uncomfortable. We will leave at your word."

Chloe nodded that she understood, distracted by Rae moving to kneel in front of them. Rae worked herself into her slave position, back towards Chloe and the professor. The student smirked when she saw her suspicions confirmed—Rae was wearing a plug. A wall of dark skin pulled Chloe's attention upward to find a nearly naked man towering over her with a tray of drinks in hand.

Professor Angotti cleared his throat, his breath on Chloe's neck again as he spoke. "Miss Pierce, this is Slave Kashi. He belongs to Mistress Cansu over in the corner there." He tilted his head, indicating a very tall woman with pale skin and dark features standing in the doorway across from them. The woman's striking emerald necklace gleamed in the dim light.

"Miss?"

Chloe looked up again at the sinuous slave. He tilted the tray towards her. "Would you care for some wine, Miss?"

The student looked over her shoulder, face inches away from the professor's. Stomach fluttering, Chloe asked, "Am I allowed to drink, Professor?"

"You are twenty-one years old, Miss Pierce. You may legally do as you please. Although, know that I am not purchasing you any alcohol. New guests simply drink free of charge. I also suggest limiting your intake as I hope to gather clear and sober opinions from you later."

Smiling, Chloe reached for a glass of white wine. Taking her first sip, she looked towards the gathering crowd. The sweet liquid warmed Chloe and she relaxed further into her chair. She didn't pull away after realizing her shoulder rested against the professor's. The light pressure was comfortable, familiar almost, in this crowd of strangers. An array of scantily-clad slaves in emerald scurried about the room, making their masters and mistresses comfortable before kneeling to a slave position. Chloe was struck by the absence of any cruelty. Rather, the slaves appeared to be treated with loving affection for their carefully carried out deeds.

Gulping down the rest of her drink, Chloe was surprised to find it quickly replaced by the same dark-skinned Kashi. Chloe felt Professor Angotti's breath on her neck before he whispered a reminder. "Remember, Miss Pierce, sober and clear." Nodding, Chloe held the glass without raising it to her lips. A door shut and a murmur broke out. Soft music, that she hadn't noticed playing, stopped suddenly, bringing the room to a halting silence.

A bottle blonde accompanied by two male slaves on either side of her, walked into the room. Blindfolded, her creamy skin held a striking contrast to the tall, tanned males leading her to the raised platform. She slowed as her heeled foot felt for the step before being boasted up by her escorts. Arms at her side and breasts pushed out at attention, she stood on display. She was dressed in typical slave wear accept, in place of the studded collar, a black lace choker wrapped around her neck with a large teardrop ruby dangling between her small breasts. The two males, remained close on either side of the platform.

Mistress Cansu moved from her corner to examine the displayed girl. Chloe saw that the woman wore very high heels, making her tower over most the standing men in the room. The shoes tapped as she circled the platform. The girl's breathing quickened with the Mistress' steps, but she waited silently. Stopping in front of the girl, Mistress Cansu stretched out an elegant hand and gently cupped her small, exposed breast. The girl gasped as the woman's thumb flicked a pink nipple until it hardened. She offered no resistance as the Mistress moved to her other nipple and addressed the crowd.

"My dear friends, I appreciate your presence for this evening's event. May I present, Allena, my best kept secret for the last few months. I kept her hidden by abiding a new training regimen which involves isolation to encourage a fiercer devotion. Tonight, our little community will witness the results." Mistress Cansu spoke with an accent Chloe couldn't place.

The Mistress stepped closer to Allena, caressing her down to her inner thighs. She continued in her husky voice. "All the legal whatnot finished with, she is presented to you for her final initiation." The woman's hand moved in-between Allena's legs and the girl's hips popped forward.

Chloe flushed realizing the girl was being fingered right there in front of everyone! She took a big gulp of her wine, unable to look away. When the professor spoke up, she felt the vibration of his deep voice. "Surprised, Miss Pierce?"

"Uh, not exactly." Chloe took another sip. "I'm not sure what I expected, Sir. Not this, I guess."

He chuckled. "I'm glad this evening is providing you with an additional learning experience. Mistress Cansu is simply preparing Slave Allena for her official ceremony to join our small community. I promise this young woman has consented to everything that is about to happen. We have strict contracts and each individual goes through a trial process to ensure this is what they want. They are not forced. Lay back, relax, and try to analyze reactions without fearing she's in distress."

Chloe did as she was told and took another gulp of wine, turning her focus back to the women at the center of the room. Without music or the hum of conversation, it was easy to hear Allena's wetness. Mistress Cansu pace never increased, obviously withholding release. Voice level, she allowed Allena to writhe as she addressed the room again. "Upon Slave Allena's initial interview, she expressed a preference for male attention. She was looking to further her knowledge of her own sensuality and felt a woman could provide the best lesson." A sly smile twitched at the corner of Mistress Cansu's mouth. "Slave Allena now has a taste for women and responds profoundly to either sex."

Glancing at each of Allena's muscled escorts, the tall woman never once stopped her elicit ministrations. "After much discussion, this slave has decided to be marked with nipple piercings. I find this quite exciting, she is a pierced virgin. Her parental background dissuaded all forms of body manipulations. I received her much unmarked." Allena's knees buckled. The escorts moved in to hold her up. The mistress didn't miss a beat. "I believe she's ready. Sloan!"

A slip of a thing walked from a darkened corridor. She stood out amongst the crowd dressed in skintight, white clothing. Her many piercings shining in the dim light. The lithe woman known as Sloan carried with her a dark red chest. Dropping it right in front of Allena, she knelt down, opened the chest and gathered her supplies. Mistress Cansu's hand remained between Allena's legs.

"For any guests new to our little club, Sloan acts as our distinguished piercing artist. We employ her exclusively and have had her well-trained as a result." Mistress Cansu paused for a brief moment to move behind Allena, hand back to manipulating the girl's very wet sex and allowing room for Sloan's preparation of the needles. "After the first three weeks of training our little Allena to climax easily, we moved on to teaching her to cum with the presence of pain."

Allena began to moan loudly when Sloan attached nipple clamps to each nipple. The escorts now acting as girl's sole support, Allena seemed to notice nothing else. Her head hung back into Mistress Cansu and her relentless fingering, knees weak and feet dangling. The shine of perspiration clung to Allena and heavy breathing accompanied her moans.

The tall Mistress wore a small smile as Sloan sterilized two delicate piercing hoops. "I wasn't able to resist the sealed hoops. I'm sure all the other Mistresses and Masters will understand the allure. So many possibilities they offer over the studs." Mistress Cansu ran her free hand up Allena's side in a caress, bringing about more shivers. "I didn't give her the choice over the type of jewelry. Allena gave no protest. Very, very well-trained."

Chloe finished the last sip of her wine just as Sloan lifted up the piercing needle. She moved to the edge of her seat, trying to ignore her now moist inner thighs. The nipple clamps provided an enlarged piece of pink flesh for Sloan to carry out her job. Abruptly, metal shone on either side of the swollen nipple, drawing a sharp gasp and then a screaming climax from Allena. Mistress Cansu's pace had hastened and yet she did not quit. Allena was convulsing between the muscled escorts, seemingly lost between the rapid finger-fucking and piercing.

Never looking away, Chloe's eyes drew back to Sloan's task. The woman in white was pushing the hoop through the freshly made hole and a rivulet of deep-red traveled down the front of Allena. Chloe immediately felt light-headed, all her muscles slackened and the scene before her went black.

12