Sexomnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," I ordered.

Aunt Sylvie quivered a little as her submissive pleasure centers absorbed my hard, commanding tone. Then she knelt in the middle of the floor and unzipped my jeans. Her cool hands lightly clasped my overheated cock and I bit my lip to stop moaning aloud as her mouth engulfed my burning head.

I had to dig my nails into my hands hard to stop my urge to cum right away as her tongue slid luxuriously over my cock and her huge tits bobbed. Her fine white ass stuck out behind and contrasted beautifully with the black lace of her cincher and stocking tops. I wanted to bend her over the dining room table and slide my cock in to feel how juicy she was from being dominated, but her mouth felt so good. Then there were those tits to oil up and slide my cock between. So many ways to use Aunt Sylvie! It seemed there would be no end to the pleasure she could give her nephew, here in the privacy of her comfortable, spacious home.

12