Sexploited - Prologue

Story Info
Prologue of "Sexploited".
1.2k words
4.24
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

How far would you go to see your name in lights, to realize your dreams of fame and fortune? When does ambition become obsession, and what will be the ultimate price? Where will it all lead, and most significantly, where will it end?

Their hands are all over me, many, many hands, some rough, others gentle. I lie on my back on a bed covered in red satin sheets, relishing the sensations of touch. I am nervous, yet I can feel my excitement intensifying. The set is full of men, every one a stranger, all in various states of arousal. Most of them are naked as they cluster around the bed, around me, and I shiver with anticipation, knowing they are all about to fuck me.

A camera light blinks from the corner of the set, the cameraman and several crew members hover behind it, but I try to ignore it as I concentrate on my work. I am a blue movie actress, porn star - call it what you will, and this is my very first gang-bang scene. I have worked with two men before, I've done plenty of threesomes with another girl and a guy, but this is new territory for me, and yes, I am scared to hell.

I close my eyes as fingers gently alight on my stomach, tickling and teasing as they trace up to my bra, moving in slow circles over the lace, pushing their way beneath. Another set of hands, rougher in touch, claw at the straps, pulling them down and exposing my breasts. I feel my nipples harden as they are licked and sucked. Many different mouths. Hands are prizing my legs apart, fingers probing the edges of my thong, some hesitant and teasing, others urgent, persistent. I can feel myself getting wet, an intense heat spreading from my groin to my stomach, my chest, my breasts. My pulse rate is rising and I'm breathing rapidly as a stranger's finger inches its way beneath my thong, circling my clitoris.

My hair is pulled roughly and I open my eyes to see a big, strong erection hovering an inch or so from my face. I open my lips invitingly and the stranger pushes himself into my mouth. I can taste his pre-come as he moves to and fro, groaning indulgently as I blow him. His companions have their cocks in their hands, coaxing them to extreme hardness. I groan as two fingers are plunged into me. Other hands are literally trying to rip my thong; I feel a sharp sting as the material snaps and I am completely exposed.

The cameraman moves in close, aiming carefully to capture every detail of my body. The man working me with his expert fingers crawls down the bed to lie with his face inches from my opening. I can feel his breath on me as he slides his fingers in and out of me. I close my eyes once again as I suck the cock in my mouth, flicking my tongue around the head, feeling it swell. Then suddenly, the man pulls away and another takes his place. A tongue begins to lap at me, teasing, flicking tantalizingly at my clitoris. I gasp, it feels so damned good. He works his tongue over me, and I know I must be so wet down there.

The guy between my legs suddenly lurches to his knees, laughing into the camera as he holds his fingers up. The digits glisten under the harsh studio lights.

'God, man, she's ready for us!'

Another guy moves between my legs, his breath coming in sharp gasps as he pulls me towards him, his cock red and hard as it bobs just millimeters from my pussy. It brushes against my clitoris several times and I shudder with anticipation. He moves in closer and his cock nudges against me, penetrating me with exquisite deliberation, inching its way inside me. He groans indulgently.

'Oh Christ, that's so hot and tight!'

I cry out too as he eases into me, further and further, then pulls back just as slowly. The other men move back to allow the cameraman access for a close-up. They form a circle around us, toying with themselves as they watch in increasing excitement. The stranger inside me pushes forwards again, agonizingly slowly, then abruptly withdraws.

'I don't want to come yet!' He moves away from the bed, his cock wet with my fluids. 'Jeez, it's too good in there!'

He thumps one of his companions on the back and the guy steps forward, pulling me across the bed towards him. He plunges into me fast, frantic in his movements as he hammers me ruthlessly. His cock feels so different - they always do to me.

Another man pushes himself into my mouth, pins me down on the bed with his hands as I am fucked in a merciless, two pronged attack. I cannot move. I am completely at their mercy now. I am being used.

'I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!' The man inside me cries out, hands clawing my thighs as he pulls me harder onto him. He makes no attempt to withdraw and grinds into me, filling me with his hot seed. He pulls out and other hands spread my legs as far as they will go. The cameraman leans in for a close-up.

'Oh my God, look at that!'

The next guy is positioning himself above me, rubbing himself against me, sliding into me. His is huge; I can feel myself being stretched open as he penetrates me. He fucks me slowly at first, working up a beautiful rhythm and I can feel myself approaching orgasm when he pulls out of me. I think he is going to ejaculate on my face, but he just wants to change positions. He moves me onto all fours, doggy style, and enters me from behind. He feels even bigger this way, stretching me wide open.

Another guy worms his way onto the bed, lying on his back, crawling beneath me. His fingers are on my clitoris, I feel his tongue exploring me. I gasp at the exquisite sensation, I am being simultaneously fucked and licked. The guy inside me starts to moan and I realize the man beneath us is giving us both head. I can feel him tensing inside me, his big, beautiful cock picking up speed and he grips my shoulders in an almost painful embrace. The tongue working faster now, I feel fingers pulling at me. I can only imagine how good this will look; a guy licking me as a huge cock glides in and out of my pussy, faster and faster, men all around us masturbating, awaiting their turn to use me. I feel light-headed and dizzy, close to orgasm, and I shriek like a wild animal as I climax, riding wave upon pleasurable wave.

The guy riding me yanks my hair as he reaches the point of no return, forcing my head back as he ejaculates deep inside me. I fall forward onto the bed, feel hands flipping me onto my back, exposing me.

Another stranger moves forwards, erection in hand, eager to fuck me. I want a breather, I want to stop for a minute and recover, but I'm a blue movie star. I have to keep going until all these men are done with me and the director calls it a wrap. This is my life, and it hasn't been easy. It's been a hard slog to get to where I am now. There have been times when I truly believed I wouldn't make it, wouldn't come out of it alive.

This my story...