Sexploits Ch. 02: Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby's young, 21-year old pussy was warm and wet as my cock slid into it, while my employee's smooth flesh slid against mine until my balls were touching her taint. She leaned forward, putting both hands in front of her on my stomach as she rotated her hips and ground against me. We moaned in unison while I gripped the sheets beneath me.

"Ride me," I said, this time fully intending for her to take it as an order from her supervisor.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly, smiling sweetly at me as she submitted. She briefly humped my cock a bit before lifting her back end up and sliding back down to my balls, grinding against my hips for a second and then sliding back up. My hands shot out onto Abby's thighs just as she began to steadily ride my cock.

Abby kept her hands on my stomach but made her arms rigid, pulling away from me just a little as she slid up and down my engorged prick. Her pussy was tight and wet, just as tight as I remembered it. She was certainly the youngest girl I'd been with. It seemed to me, too, that she had picked up a few more tricks over the past couple years.

I moaned a little louder as Abby rode up and down my cock over and over again, going faster and faster as she continued. Her boobs and hair bounced along with her, and she started to breathe more heavily. Eventually, she pushed herself straight up, bucking her hips and putting one hand in her hair and the other on her right boob while she continued to fuck me. The mattress creaked slightly underneath us, and I clutched her thighs as the realization only began to sink in that I was having sex with one of my staff members. Sure, I knew her before I gave her the job, but that fact didn't make the experience any less incredible.

By now, the blanket had fallen off Abby's back altogether, now mostly on our legs while she fucked me. I desperately held onto her as, before long, she was going at a crazed pace, indicating that she was just as turned on by fucking her boss as I was by being fucked by my employee. She began to cry out and yell as my cock jammed deep inside her juicy cunt again and again until she shouted that she was cumming. I don't know how thick the walls in that room were, but I couldn't imagine she went unheard.

Being pretty close to cumming myself, I grabbed Abby's lower back while she shuddered from her orgasm and, leaving my cock buried in her, rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her. As she came down from her orgasm, I lay down flat against her, her boobs pressed against my chest as I kissed her and began to thrust in and out of her. Abby wrapped her legs around me, kicking the blanket off and clawing at my back as I pounded her against that mattress which was now creaking louder beneath us.

We were now coated in sweat, which was mingling together as I slammed into Abby hard and fast. We moaned into each other's mouths while I put one arm around her back and held her head with the other. Our bodies slipped together while she squirmed below me. I could feel my balls preparing to burst as they slapped against her taint.

"How does it feel to get nailed by your boss?" I managed to say, fucking Abby as hard as I've ever fucked anyone. She just laughed and sank her nails deeper into my back, taking the pummeling. At last, I felt my cock ready to erupt, so I warned Abby, who relaxed her arms and legs in response, allowing me to rise to my knees.

As soon as my cock slipped out of Abby's wet sex hole, I took the initiative to jerk myself off furiously as I gazed at my pretty employee. Her body shone all over with sweat that glowed in the soft candlelight. As Abby caught her breath, her boobs heaving up and down, I decided between plastering those tits or her face.

Before I could make up my mind, the first shot of my jizz fired right at Abby's chin, making the choice for me. I went with it and proceeded to paint as much of Abby's face as I could with my cum, first splattering it over her nose and eyelids before moving to her left cheek and then her forehead. One errant shot struck in her hair. I continued to masturbate until the last few ropes of cum escaped onto her mouth, and then I was spent.

I collapsed next to Abby, who turned over briefly to blow out the candle on the nightstand, leaving us in the dark. She reached for some tissues to wipe off the cum that now gleamed in the pale ray of moonlight that shone through her blinds. She turned to me and asked, "How did I do, boss?" As my heart was still slowing down, I laughed a little and told her she'd outdone herself for sure. I think at that point I fell asleep, because I don't remember anything else.

While I'd gone into that night with Abby not looking for anything serious, having sex with her again caused all those old feelings to surface for the first time in years. However, Abby didn't appear to be looking for a relationship at this time, so I respectfully didnt' pursue it. I did, however, pursue one particular desire that, for the first time in my life, could now realistically be fulfilled.

Fucking one of my staff members in my office had been a dream of mine for a couple years now. Sure, maybe I was kind of cheating by hiring a girl I'd already banged and who'd already had a crush on me, but it was still going to be hot as hell. The circumstances and the layout of the building were just right in order to allow us to move ahead with the dastardly plan, and, thankfully, Abby was just as excited at the prospect of having sex in my office as I was.

It was a Friday night after the office had closed when Abby and I were finally alone in my office. I made sure all electronics were off: computers, cell phones and the like. Even my office phone I unplugged. I couldn't risk even normal noises catching someone's attention, just in case someone came in late to catch up on some work or security happened to wander back there. I even covered the front of the door with some notebooks so the light wouldn't creep into the hallway.

Abby was learning how to really get my engine running, and she certainly raised the bar with her attire this time. Of course, her outfit was appropriate for work, since she'd worn it that day, but she was dressed very nicely: she sported a sleeveless, dark purple dress that was low-cut, secured by a black belt and went down to about three inches above her knee. For shoes, she wore three-inch black, open-toe high heels, which I think she wore at her interview. Her hair and makeup were done very well, of course. According to her resume, one of her previous employers was a beauty store, so she knew what she was doing when it came to hair and makeup.

The stage was set. Now we were ready to live out a fantasy. I started by taking Abby in my arms and pressing her warm body against mine. I kissed her, and we made out for a minute while we moved behind my desk before I pushed her back slowly until her butt hit the edge of my desk. Still kissing me back, Abby hoisted herself up onto the desk while my heart fluttered with anticipation.

We'd already discussed what we were going to do with our clothes. Basically, we were going to leave most of them on while removing what was necessary. It was already coming time to remove my dress pants, for example, because they weren't fitting very well anymore, seeing as my erection was begging for the open air. First, though, I took advantage of Abby's current position as she sat up on my desk, legs out in front of her, dangling toward the floor as she leaned back and propped herself up with her arms. I reached into her dress until my hand was met with her panties, which were already a little moist.

Abby smiled as I pulled that garment down her thighs, out from under her dress and all the way to her ankles, at which point I carefully removed the cloth from her body, leaving her high heels in place. As soon as I dropped Abby's panties, my hand shot back under her dress, searching for that hole I had violated just a few weeks prior. In a moment, I located her center of sin and slipped a finger inside, eliciting a moan from my subordinate. Her head tilted back slightly, and her legs shifted a bit, but she remained otherwise still as I rubbed gently inside her pussy for a minute until I started to slide my finger in and out of it.

Abby gasped quietly while I proceeded to finger her on my desk. With my free hand, I undid my belt and began to work on freeing my trapped cock. It was too difficult to take those dress pants off with one hand, though, so, in my desperation to get my dick out, I retracted my fingers from Abby's wet vagina and used both hands to loosen my pants and push them and my underwear down to my ankles.

Everything was moving quickly. I realized at this point that nothing stood in my way to keep me from fucking Abby. She realized it too and spread her legs for me, shifting her arms to hold her body up a little more and welcome me inside her. It felt like the room got very hot as I shuffled forward and made my move.

Abby and I both looked down in wild excitement as I used one hand to guide my cock toward Abby's pussy. She hiked up her dress a little more so as to give me full access between her pale legs. Another small gasp escaped from her lips as the head of my penis poked the folds of her vagina, and she cooed a little louder as I now put both hands on her waist and thrust forward into her.

An involuntary moan released from my mouth as I slowly sank into my employee. It was going to be harder to be quiet than I had originally thought. I continued to push in until my balls were touching the desk upon which Abby sat and my whole shaft was sheathed inside her. Once she felt the full length of my member wedge into her tight opening, Abby grasped my arm and looked up into my eyes.

"Show me who's boss, mister," she said. I swear my cock got even harder as I heard those words and looked into those bright green eyes. Completely aroused, I pulled back slowly and then thrust back in as I began to fuck her.

Abby released my arm and sank down a bit, again propping herself up with both arms, this time with my cock steadily sliding in and out of her cunt. She angled her pelvis just enough so that I could easily thrust in and out of her without my balls hitting the desk, something I hadn't really taken into consideration going into this meeting.

As the moments passed, I pumped into her harder and faster until I could hear my flesh repeatedly slap against Abby's. By now, we were both sweating and breathing heavily in that poorly ventilated office. It was more than one kind of hot in there!

Abby's right hand reached out and grabbed my tie, holding onto it as I gave her the business. After a minute, she lifted her left leg and rested it on my right shoulder, spreading herself even more for me while her other leg still dangled down and her other arm was propped behind her. At this moment, the full realization of my situation hit me, an it was almost enough to make me cum instantly. Not only was I having sex with Abby again, but I was banging her - someone on my staff - on my desk in my office! To this day, I would still consider it one of the top three unique experiences I've had.

By now, I was starting to sweat through my shirt. This room was always uncomfortably warm, and it would have been unbearable in that moment had it not been for the intense pleasure Abby's pussy was giving me. I slammed in and out of her for a few more minutes as her white knuckles wrapped around my tie and her left ankle bounced up and down on my shoulder to the tune of my pelvis's steady slapping against her flesh. Her fingernails on her other hand clawed into the desk, as if to hold herself in place while, actually, only my hands on her hips were keeping her from sliding off the desk entirely. As I pounded her, that desk creaked beneath her, and some of my office supplied rattled.

We realized we were getting loud and, thus, defeating our whole attempt to be secretive. Suddenly, Abby let go of my tie and put her finger to her mouth, shushing me. As I slowed to a stop inside her, she lifted her ankles off my shoulder, which incidentally pulled her cunt away from me as she sat up straighter on my desk. I was nervous now that she was calling it quits after we had both come excruciatingly close to orgasms, but the situation took a delightful turn for the better once Abby got down from the desk, turned around and bent over in front of me. Aggressively, I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back to the desk. I kissed her neck while my hand grabbed the zipper on her dress.

"Clothes on!" Abby said, barely under her breath, pulling away and slapping my arm.

I shushed her and said, "I'm your boss." I then promptly unzipped her dress and pulled it down past her black bra. Abby scolded me, but, undeterred, I unlatched her undergarment, which, after the usual struggle that comes with unhooking those things, I pulled off and threw across the room. Now revealed were her perky, sweaty boobs.

Abby playfully scolded me one more time, and I bent her over the desk. She planted her hands on the surface and looked over her shoulder, her hair falling into her face as she watched me hike up her dress.

Abby spread her legs a little farther, her heels scratching the carpet as she did. Then I really broke the rules: I quickly reached around in front of her and undid the black belt around her dress, pulling it away and discarding it immediately. Then, before Abby realized what was happening, I reached for the top of her dress again and pulled it all the way down to her waist so that, had it not been for her high heels, she would have been in my office wearing nothing at all.

"No!" she said, a little too loud. Then she whispered, "What if someone comes back here?"

"Then we were already screwed," I said, pushing the dress down past her ass until it fell around her feet. Now Abby's naked body stood bent over in my desk, and my cock was primed and ready to give the 21-year old a good fucking. With one hand on her lower back and the other on my cock, I stuck the head of my member into the folds of her extremely wet pussy, which drew moans out of both of us.

Once I had about an inch of me back inside her, I put both hands on her waist and slowly thrust forward. As more and more of my cock penetrated Abby, she slid her hands forward, lowering her body toward the desk until she was holding its edge and her boobs hung just a couple inches above the surface. Once I was to the hilt inside her, I grabbed her ass with one hand while the other reached up and squeezed her left tit. As I held onto her, I rotated my hips a bit, grinding against her as I felt her pussy grow tighter and tighter around my prick.

I let go of Abby's boob and moved both hands to her hips as I began to thrust back and forth, sliding my slick cock into her tight pink pussy. She clung to the edge of the desk while I pushed in and pulled out faster and faster, my breathing becoming more erratic the more passionately I fucked her. My eyes traveled up and down her young, naked body, from her beautiful hair that shifted with each thrust of mine, to her cute pink toenails that protruded out from her sexy shoes, which barely poked out from the dress around her ankles. At the middle of her body, I could see my cock going in and out of her cunt over and over again.

Leaning forward, I slid my hands up to Abby's flat stomach and drilled her even harder. By now I was panting and my shirt was soaked with my own sweat. My tie swung back and forth as I plugged Abby's wet pussy, which continued to grow tighter around me as my lover neared an orgasm. The steady slapping of our skin together joined the creaking of the desk and the rattling of office supplies to fill the hot air.

At one point, Abby attempted to meet my thrusts by sliding her body back toward me as I fucked her, but I was banging her much too intensely for her movement to have any real effect. Therefore, she just remained still like a good submissive employee and let her boss show her how it's done. By now, my balls were swinging against her clit as I went to the hilt inside her each time I thrust forward, rocking Abby's entire body as I fucked her over my desk.

I wish I could say I made Abby cum there in my office, but I think she was much too uneasy with our risky business to totally let go. Instead, I fucked her like an animal until I, at least, was ready to climax, and suggested to her that she swallow my cum so that there was no evidence. Abby agreed, and I pulled out and allowed her to quickly drop to her knees and grab my cock, stroking it as I moaned louder and louder until I came right in her pretty mouth. My legs shook hard as I blew my whole load into beautiful young girl's mouth. Abby closed her lips around the head of my cock as ropes of cum filled her up until I was barely able to stand upon the completion of my orgasm.

Once we were finished, I quickly sat down in my office chair while I caught my breath and enjoyed the view of my naked employee, kneeling in my office with cum dribbling past her lip while she swallowed what she could. With a loud gulp, she finally stood up, grinning as wide as I was.

From there, well, people say history repeats itself. It wasn't long after our office bang that I found out Abby was, again, in a committed relationship. Only this time I found out because her announcement came out that she was fucking engaged! Obviously, our friendship was pretty strained for a while after that bomb was dropped, to the point that I never imagined it would recover. Thankfully, though, it did get better.

Since then, Abby did get married, but much to my fortune, it hasn't stopped her from occasionally sleeping with me. She even told me that her husband knows she's screwing the boss, but I don't believe her. While it's been a while since our last tryst, I still hold onto hope that maybe someday Abby will get really wild for me, especially when I hear things aren't always too peachy between her and her husband. Time will tell, and when it does, I'll be sure to write all about it.

12