Sexploits Ch. 06: Rene

Story Info
My fantasies with my former boss become realities.
5.7k words
4.56
17k
8
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Five years ago, I received a phone call from a woman, whom I will call Rene, to set up a job interview with me for a position she had open in her department. I met Rene a few days later in her office, and if you had told me then what this woman would be to me just four years later, I would have never believed you. At the time, I was just looking to land a job that would provide me the security I needed. I never imagined I would so much as lust after her in the least bit, let alone fulfill that lust and then some.

At the end of an interview that lasted about a half hour, I had landed the job. I was very happy, not only because I got the outcome I had hoped for, but also because my experience with my new boss was really positive. As any employee knows, your supervisor can make or break your work satisfaction. Rene appealed to me because she was clearly very intelligent, honest and down-to-earth. I knew right away that I would like working with her.

What I didn't know right away is how sexy I would come to find Rene. In fact, those inappropriate thoughts never even entered my mind for the first several months I knew her. At the time, I was barely in my mid-20s, separated from grad school by just a year. Rene, on the other hand, was literally just about twice my age at that time, pushing 50. That fact alone made me never think about what it would be like to fuck my boss, but even if I had been attracted to older women at the time, I'm not sure Rene would have gripped me. While she was petite, which I liked, and she always wore fashionable tops, skirts and high heels, which made her look classy, she didn't look young for her age, and her short blond hair, aging pale skin and scrawny frame didn't make her objectively attractive to me at first. That perception, however, would dramatically change over the course of the next few years.

Regardless of any lack of physical attraction, I very much admired Rene as my leader over the coming months while I worked closely with her. I'm not even sure when and how it happened, but as my respect for my older female supervisor increased, so did my attraction to her sexually without my even realizing it right away. Before I knew it, Rene was holding meetings with me in her office while I was thinking about how it might actually not be terribly gross if I were to, say, bend her over that desk and fuck the shit out of her until I came deep inside her.

Those thoughts, over time, turned into full-blown fantasies, which turned into a desperate wish that I could actually have hot sex with my older supervisor. Some days, I couldn't even be around her without sporting a bulge in my pants if I wasn't careful to control my wandering mind. It was funny how that short, styled blond hair all of a sudden seemed sexy, how her bright blue eyes seemed to shine through her narrow, thick-rimmed glasses, which gave her that undeniable professional sexy look. Throw in the stylish clothes, the tight round ass and firm-looking breasts that I began to notice on that petite frame, and all of a sudden a woman who elicited no sexual desire from me previously had all the right qualities to star frequently in my fantasies.

Rene ended up leaving the company suddenly and unexpectedly about two years ago, but I didn't stop thinking about her. In fact, not having her around only further frustrated my desire to plug her to the point that I actually wrote and posted a fantasy story about how I would have imagined a sexual relationship's developing between Rene and me. Over the next year or so, I would revisit that story often, all the while having no contact with my former boss.

Even when I worked for Rene, I never imagined my fantasy would become reality. After she left my life, it didn't even make sense to think about. However, everything changed about a year ago.

I've already posted two accounts of my reconnecting with Rene, so I will simply summarize: after I conversed with a mutual friend of ours, I discovered that Rene was at least as attracted to me as I was to her. I also found out that Rene had recently gotten divorced, so I figured I had every reason to give her a call (once I found her number) to see how she was doing. After successfully and with surprisingly little difficulty steering the conversation toward her newfound freedom to hook-up with a younger guy like myself, I was in-that is, in the metaphorical door and in Rene's literal body.

Rene and I had sex that first night we reconnected, marking the first time I ever railed a woman that much older than I. In the coming weeks, we met for increasingly passionate affairs fairly often - since, needless to say, the actual experience lived up to my expectations so much so that I yearned for it more and more. With Rene's age and experience came some really pleasurable sessions with the older woman, not to mention the fact that she used to be my boss, which multiplied the enjoyment factor by a dozen.

Not too long into my fling with Rene, I managed the nerve to share with her my dirtiest fantasy, which was inviting another man into the bedroom to double-fuck Rene. I had experienced a devil's threesome with two other girls in the past and thought Rene was a prime candidate to receive that mantle. While she didn't exactly jump at the suggestion, she didn't rule it out either, which was all I could hope.

After a couple months, though, my trysts with Rene came to what seemed to be an abrupt halt. I wondered if it had to do with my prior proposition. However, as it turned out, Rene had taken a lover her age and didn't have much time anymore for her younger man on the side. She didn't tell me about this change in her life, though, until one night when she unexpectedly asked me over to her house. When I asked her the reason for the impromptu invitation, all she texted back was "Double." That one word was all the convincing I needed.

That night, I would meet her new boyfriend, an older gentleman named Rob, who then double-teamed Rene with me in Rene's bed, finishing off the party by double-penetrating Rene until I came in her pussy and Rob came in her ass. During the drive home late that night (with work looming the next morning), everything felt surreal, like I was having a dream. It never really sank in that I had slept with Rene in the first place, let alone that I had just sandwiched her, which had been my ultimate fantasy. Sure, the double penetration hadn't been done on her desk in her office or in a board room like I had always imagined, but I could certainly still check it off my bucket list.

As had always been the case with the few girls I have double-fucked, I emerged that first time with high hopes that it would become a regular thing, only for life and complications to get in the way and prevent frequent follow-up occurrences. I shouldn't have expected differently this time, though, since Rene said it had to be that night because her daughter would be moving back home the following day. After a month or so had passed, I came to terms with the fact that it was likely a one-time thing. One could be only so lucky, after all, and I had experienced more than my fair share of luck these past few years.

Then came Halloween last year. Rene's daughter would be out all night at a party, and Rene and Rob were planning to stay in for the night. Since it was Halloween, Rob thought they should figure out something special and fun to do. Rene suggested inviting me over, which she did, and I obviously told her I was free that night. I'd actually had plans but I cancelled those plans immediately when I got the invitation to join Rene, of course.

Again, it was a work night, but at least this time there was more advance notice and we were able to plan a little earlier. I arrived at Rene's house at 7 pm sharp and was greeted by my petite, mature friend whom I hadn't even seen since the last threesome. I couldn't help but smile fondly at her upon seeing her, as the respect I had always felt with her had never dissipated and now had added to it the fun, passionate sexual episodes we had both enjoyed together. Blood was already flowing through my cock as I anticipated the naughty night we had ahead of us, and seeing Rene wearing a tight orange blouse, black skirt and matching black high heels only heightened my arousal. I could always tell when her hair had just been done, with its bright blonde tips and highlights amid the duller blonde base. Her blue eyes sparkled through the stylish frames of her glasses and displayed the excitement she was feeling leading up to the fun we had planned.

Rob was in the living room pouring some drinks when Rene led me into her place. We turned off all the lights to deter trick-or-treaters, so the few candles in the room provided the only illumination in the house. The ambiance was a little more romantic than I was feeling tonight, as my sexual interest with Rene - as well as any group sex I experienced - was strictly carnal, regardless of any comfort and affection I felt for the lady. I wasn't in the least bit unnerved, though. I was just excited to get at least one more run at Rene. Actually, at this point I had not received any real confirmation of what exactly we were planning to do that night, but I was confident that I had a pretty good idea.

After some chatting and a couple drinks, we three made our way upstairs to the bedroom, which had been the last place I had seen Rene. The lady lit a couple candles on the dresser to cast a dull glow on the room, setting the mood for us guys. Once the light was set, she took a seat up on the bed and asked us what we wanted her to do next.

"Let's see you take off those clothes," Rob said.

She smiled at both of us and kept smiling as she pulled her top off. Once the shirt was off, she threw it over at Rob, who let it fall to the floor. Before the garment hit the carpet, Rene was already reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra, which she removed and tossed over to me this time. I caught it but was too busy admiring Rene's bare breasts to care much for the clothing, so I flung it aside. By now my cock was aching to be released from the confines of my pants, but Rob and I continued to watch on in silence as Rene continued to disrobe.

Next came the skirt, followed by her panties, both of which ended up on the floor beside the bed, leaving Rene clad in only her heels, glasses and a necklace. She was about to take off the shoes, but Rob and I agreed that what little remained on Rene should stay on for the duration. Rene didn't object, so now it was time for us men to follow Rene's lead and undress ourselves.

In a moment, everyone's clothes were in piles on the floor, and Rob and I made our way to the bed. We guys knew we would need to give the lady a good amount of foreplay for her to be able to take on what we intended her to, so we agreed to give her exactly what she wanted for the next few moments. Once she conveyed to us where she wanted to start, we took our positions.

Since Rob had a more intimate relationship with Rene, he was more eager to eat her out, so he lay on the bed while Rene knelt over Rob's head and lowered her pussy right on his face as she relaxed and let her lover go to work on her vagina. Meanwhile, I stepped up to the edge of the bed, the older couple right up to that edge so that Rene was directly in front of me as I stroked my cock and eyed her naked, mature body.

Rob held onto Rene's thighs, and I could tell he was already licking her pussy by how my former supervisor squirmed in front of me as she smiled. My eyes first fixed on her face, imagining how, in just a few moments, some of those bright blond tips would be falling in her face and her glasses would be sliding down her nose. Then I moved my gaze down to her boobs, which is when I decided to put my cock between them. Her body was at just the right level and just close enough that I was able to step up and do exactly that.

Rene held her tits together as my phallus slipped between them. As Rob continued to lick Rene's pussy, I slid my cock up and down between those firm boobs while Rene faced down and slipped out her tongue, attempting to lick the tip of my prick each time it poked up between her breasts. My cock felt great with Rene's tits squished around them, and the tip of that wet tongue filled the head of my manhood with tremendous additional pleasure as my former boss gave me a tit job, I realized, for the first time. I thrust myself between that lovely rack for a couple minutes before Rene released her body parts, forcing me to pull away.

Rene moved over onto her side, coming up off Rob and lifting one leg into the air while I waited to see exactly how this position was playing out. Rob rolled over and went right back to pleasuring Rene's cunt, now pumping his finger in and out of her while occasionally licking her clit. I decided to join them on the bed this time and continue focusing my attention on Rene's chest, but this time using my hands and mouth.

While Rob held Rene's slender leg with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other, I squeezed Rene's boobs while licking them and giving special attention to her nipples. Her boobs were full and firm, especially for an older lady, one of the benefits of being as petite as she. I thought back to all those agonizing days in the office where I longed to grope those breasts and how I never imagined I would have that pleasure. My mind was swirling as I did just as I had always fantasized, feeling and tasting those boobs to my heart's content.

Rob and I treated Rene's tits and twat for several minutes before we got Rene on her hands and knees and turned her 5'2" frame around between the two of us so that her high heels were pointing toward me and her face was level with Rob's waist. Ordering Rene to keep her hands planted on the mattress, Rob slid his cock past the lady's lips, into her mouth, while I knelt behind my former boss and prepared to enter her from behind. Even though it hadn't really been that long since I had fucked Rene, the nerves struck me for a moment, so much so that my hands were literally shaking as I put one on Rene's lower back and used the other to hold my cock as I steadied it by Rene's cunt.

By the time I had pressed my cock against my mature friend's opening, Rob was already holding onto Rene's hair and slowly but steadily pushing his cock back and forth into her mouth. Once I managed to push the head of my penis inside Rene, I put both hands on her waist and pushed forward hard into my past supervisor, sinking into her as the pleasure of feeling her from the inside overtook my senses until I was sheathed balls-deep inside her. Again, it hadn't been too terribly long since the last time I had made love to Rene, but I had still missed it more than I realized until the moment I was finally inside her again. I remember wishing in that moment that I could know it wouldn't be the last time I would have sex with her.

I sighed with utter satisfaction as I sank my nails into Rene's pale flesh and stayed still for just a moment, taking in the joy of fucking my former boss. After a moment, I joined Rob in thrusting in and out of same female, finally pulling back and shoving my manhood back into her as we men held her in place between us. Slowly at first, I plunged my cock into Rene and pulled back until just the head was still inside her, then lunged forward again, impaling her tight, wet pussy on my fuck stick like I had fantasized about for those few years I worked for her.

Delirious with lust and pleasure, I pumped in and out of Rene faster and faster while my much older counterpart thrust into her at the other end with as much intensity, rocking her mature body back and forth between us. After a couple minutes, Rob pulled out of Rene's mouth and slid his hands to her shoulders, but Rene responded admirably, taking his cock in her hand and licking up and down the shaft for a moment before willfully putting it back in her mouth and sucking it hard, all the while as I pounded her pussy doggystyle.

As we fucked Rene, her hair bobbed forward and back, strands of it falling in her eyes. Her glasses rattled, still on her face but lying crooked, while her necklace swung back and forth along with her boobs as I railed her. Not to mention she wore only those high heels otherwise, she looked ridiculously sexy as she took those two cocks, especially for a lady so much older than I. I would have been plenty satisfied to nail her just like that until we both came in or on her, but there was more yet to do that I would never pass up on, no matter how fun we were having in the moment.

It was now time for the main course. "I bet you boys are hungry for a sandwich," Rene said just as I slowed down inside her to avoid an orgasm. Her words were so sexy that they literally sent a chill down my spine. She then let go of Rob's cock, and I pulled out just as Rob lay down on the bed. Knowing what came next, Rene set up on her lover while I hovered nearby and waited for them to assemble. I was kind of hoping I would get to fuck my former boss in the ass, since I had never gotten to do such, but it looked like it wouldn't be happening tonight either. I was more than OK with it, though, because I was thrilled to sandwich Rene in the position that was coming together. Last time we had her on her hands and knees, but nothing is hotter, when it's done right, than double-penetrating a gal when she's facing up - especially, I imagined, when that gal is your mature former boss!

Rene squatted over Rob, who held his cock in place with one hand while steadying Rene's slight body over it while the older woman lowered herself down. Surely enough, Rob pressed his cockhead against Rene's ass, straining just slightly as he popped the tip into the lady's butthole. Rene held her breath for a moment and lowered herself bit by bit, taking more of Rob's cock into her ass each time she shifted down until, after a little effort and time, she had the full thing inside her shitter.

Rene began to breathe again, heavily, in fact, as Rob held her still and the two of them adjusted to the anal intrusion. Then, fixing her gaze at me, who stood watching while unable to keep my hand off myself, Rene grinned at me and lifted up both her legs, inviting me to top her off. The sight of her spread pussy and stuffed ass drove me wild and made me more than eager to get in there.

Stepping up to Rene, I pushed her right leg down and stepped over it so that I could lean my weight onto that side and use her limb as a buffer between Rob and me. Her other leg stretched out to my shoulder, the heel of her shoe, for now, resting there as I slid forward and aimed my cock for that open pussy. As I drew closer, my heart pounded so loud in my chest that I could hear it in my ears. My dick was so hard I thought it might burst the second it made contact with those wet folds. It didn't, thankfully, and I managed to push myself into my sexy former supervisor inch by inch, her tight hole gripping my manhood as I slowly thrust forward. Once I was about halfway in, I wrapped one arm around Rene's outstretched left leg and used my free hand to hold onto the woman's right shoulder, while Rob had both hands on Rene's tits. Just a few more seconds passed - though time seemed to slow down dramatically during this moment - until I had joined Rob in being balls-deep inside the 50-something year old.

Rene gasped and cursed as she felt the pressure of two cocks inside her. I slid down even closer, drawing nearer to Rene's warm body, which was already beginning to dampen with sweat. Rob moved his hands down to Rene's waist, inviting me to slide down even more and truly sandwich the woman to the point that her breasts were now pressed against my chest, a wonderful feeling in and of itself. My head rested next to hers on on her left shoulder, my one arm still wrapped around her leg, really stretching out her taint. My other hand slid from her opposite shoulder to her boob, getting out of the way of Rob's head that rested behind Rene.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers
12