Sexploits Ch. 11: Michelle & Carol

Story Info
Michelle and my relationship reaches a whole new level.
2.9k words
4.16
10.2k
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

"She's running late," Michelle said, looking up from her phone. "She is leaving now." Convinced this whole thing wasn't for real, I just rolled my eyes and heaved an annoyed sigh. Carol, my girlfriend's gal pal, was supposed to be at my apartment 25 minutes ago, according to Michelle. I had never fully believed what Shell had proposed for tonight to begin with, so now that Carol was late, I was all the more sure I was the victim of a stupid prank at the hands of my girlfriend.

Michelle and I had quite an interesting relationship as it was. We had barely noticed each other for the longest time until one day when I was volunteered to help her set up for a party, only to find it would be several hours after my arrival that anyone else would show up to assist. We hit it off so unexpectedly and so well though that we had sex for the first time that very afternoon right before her other friends showed up.

Of course, that's not all. Later that summer, we were at her sister's house, and the girls had a little too much to drink. By the time the night was over, I had fucked each of them separately, back-to-back, in probably the second most memorable experience of my life (my well-documented first episode of double-penetrating my long-time best lady friend still at No. 1.) Following that exploit, there was even drunken talk of a threesome some day with both sisters, which never materialized. Even a guy like I had limitations to how lucky he can be, I suppose.

As incredible as nailing both sisters was, though, it understandably complicated my relationship with Michelle. We broke up and got back together several times over the course of the next year-plus for petty reasons I can hardly keep straight. There were just parts of her personality that really irked me, and I'm sure I did enough to agitate her. Sometimes it was my fault, and sometimes hers. The only thing that kept us coming back together was simply this: the sex. Was. Amazing.

Yes, there was something about the short, toned, lightly tanned brunette Italian girl with her bright brown eyes, thin lips and sizeable breasts and ass that just really got me going, and she was no disappointment under the sheets. She knew her way around a cock like no other girl I knew, and I apparently pleased her as much as she me. No matter how much we pissed each other off, it was only a matter of time until I was back inside her sexy body.

Take one instance this past summer, for example: we had broken up again for who knows why, but since we still had a lot of the same friends, I was forced to see her at a restaurant two days later. That crafty minx wore an undeniably seductive sundress that night, clearly craving a little action despite our less than pleasant falling out earlier that week. Not only did that sundress end up on my floor that night, my cock ended up in Michelle's perfect, and I mean perfect, ass as my on-again, off-again girlfriend was so horny that she offered to try anal sex for the first time.

What I really wanted Michelle to try, and by then it was no secret to her, was a cock in her ass and another in her pussy at the same time. She knew I had history with group sex, particularly one girl among multiple guys. She, thankfully, wasn't disgusted at my turn-on, but she wasn't eager to try it either. It didn't stop me from trying to sell the idea to her though. In fact, it was a conversation about group sex that led to what was allegedly about to take place tonight.

Back to that night, I was surprised to hear the doorbell ring and Michelle say, "She's here!" It seemed Carol had arrived as I was told she would, but that didn't mean the night would play out like Michelle wanted me to believe. Apparently, according to Michelle, her good friend Carol had been more than just a good friend on several occasions when they were younger. Coupled with my lust for group sex, Michelle had been teasing me all week with the idea of a really fun and special Friday evening to kick off the weekend.

Two weeks prior, Michelle had asked me again how it didn't bother me to fuck those girls with other guys in such close proximity to me if I wasn't gay. My answer has always been that if the girl is sexy enough, the more men she can please simultaneously, the sexier she becomes in my estimation. I was hinting hard at Michelle here. Instead, Michelle kept on the homosexual thing, saying it was OK to her if I were bi-curious because she had had her share of bi-curious dreams and experiences. I didn't even bother insisting that I didn't have that curiosity, not that I judged anyone who did. Rather, I was stuck on what Michelle had said about herself and I insisted she elaborate.

Inspired by that conversation, over the next couple days, Michelle arranged for Carol to spend a night with us. I had never imagined that my girlfriend had any bisexual tendencies and was totally shocked to find out that not only did she have those thoughts but had very likely experimented with them in the past. Whenever I asked her for specifics, she just smiled and would make a reference to the upcoming weekend.

Of course, the hottest thing would have been for Michelle's sister to join us, but I never reasonably expected that, though I thought about it often. This experience would be amazing enough, even if it didn't involve two sisters. Besides, I had met Michelle's friend Carol before, and she was arguably more attractive than Michelle's sister anyway.

One thing was certain: Carol brought it tonight, clearly evident when she stepped into the living room. She stood about 5'4" with golden skin, curly, dirty blonde hair that went down to her shoulders and blue eyes. She was thin and managed a tight round ass, and her boobs were big and full, even more arousing than Michelle's. After she took her jacket off, she revealed a low-cut blue dress that barely reached her thighs and made her eyes look even more piercing, especially when she smiled at me to greet me. I had seen Carol severap times throughout my courtship with Michelle, but never had I realized how sex Carol was until this moment.

"I've never done THIS before," Carol said with a nervous laugh as she kicked her shoes off. Michelle offered drinks, but we all agreed we were pretty eager to get things started, which meant a trip straight back to the bedroom. Recently, I had invested in a new queen-sized bed, and it was going to come in especially handy tonight.

By now, I have to say I was taking Michelle seriously. I hadn't been this aroused in years, which is saying something because Michelle seemed to always find a way to get me turned on all the way. I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen here, but I was hoping to see a little girl-on-girl action and get a chance to give my girlfriend's hot friend a test drive.

"It's a little too crowded to get started," Michelle said. Then to me she added, why don't you have a seat there," she pointed to the end of the bed, "and you jump in once we are warmed up." I was speechless but obedient, sitting at the end of the bed while Michelle and Carol eyes each other up. I literally pinched my arm inconspicuously to ensure I wasn't dreaming.

Carol made the next move putting her hands on the straps of Michelle's dress and pushing them down as she leaned in for a kiss. I was still in shock and a little surprised at just how turned on I was. When I see girls just kissing in movies or porn, it doesn't do much for me. When it's my girlfriend in real life, it is something much different. The following moments were a blur as the two ladies kissed and undressed each other. Before my brain could really process what was going on, both girls were making themselves comfortable on the bed and wearing just their bras and panties.

Whenever I had seen Carol before, she had been dressed relatively modestly. I had never noticed just how hot her body was until she was lying in my bed in her underwear. It didn't hurt that my girlfriend was next to her in the same attire. Once we were all in bed, Michelle made the next move, pushing her lady friend onto her back and lying down on top of her. The girls smiled at each other, and Michelle leaned in for another kiss.

I wish I could say I held out and watched the girls enjoy each other to completion, but I'm not that strong. It was at this point that I stripped naked and made my way up the bed to where the party was. By now, the girls had their boobs pressed against each other and were full-on making out. Cock in hand, I considered making a move for the new girl but decided it better to wait for permission. Instead, I removed Michelle's panties and then went to work pushing my dick into her pussy while she played with her friend beneath her.

Michelle moaned into Carol's mouth as she felt my manhood penetrate her. Kneeling behind her, I put my hands on her waist and began to thrust in and out of her, venting my lust that had had me ready to burst. Meanwhile, Carol held onto Michelle's shoulders and giggled, likely from the realization of her friend's getting fucked while she was not only in the room but in bed with them. With that spectacle before me, whatever will power I did have went into not hammering Michelle so hard and quickly that I spent myself prematurely.

I decided to take a little initiative, not so subtley pulling Michelle down as I held onto her and railed her. The girls caught on quickly as to what I was doing, and they didn't seem to mind. In fact, they both laughed a bit, and Michelle complied, sliding down her female lover's body as I shuffled back until I had my girlfriend's head lined up with her friend's sweet spot. Carol helped out by pulling her panties down, now both girls wearing only their bras, Carol's shimmering pussy now exposed to our shared lady friend.

Without hesitation, Michelle dove in. Yes, she clearly had experience here, I thought, as she spread Carol's legs and feverishly licked that pink pussy as if she had found a puddle in the dessert. Carol cried out and clutched her boobs, kicking her legs out while one end of Michelle pleasured her and the other end pleasured me. Watching Michelle eat out another chick had me in such a trance that I barely noticed how hard I was slamming into her. It was a wonder Michelle could bare down on that twat while I kept ramming her back and forth.

We kept that position up for a few minutes until Michelle asked me if I wanted a turn tasting Carol. While I was more interested in putting my penis in her, I was happy to give my tongue a run in there too. Michelle suggested I lie on my back, and we went from there. Carol, this girl I barely knew and had never thought of sexually up until a week ago, keeled over my head and sat on my mouth, grinding on my face before I had a chance to really do anything. Then, without my even realizing it was about to take place, Michelle straddled my cock, lowered herself onto it and, with her feet planted on either side of me, began to ride up and down my stiff erection.

Until this night, I had never quite seen how men thought having sex with two girls at once was that hot. I always figured you have one penis, so there is only so much one can do. Therein was my tenancy to prefer multiple men to one woman, as a woman has multiple holes to fill. However, this night, especially as one sexy bitch rode my face and another rode my dick, I was in paradise. The girls giggled and moaned, Michelle bouncing up and down me as Carol slid her cunt back and forth against my mouth. The stimulation was almost too much. The creaking bed, the moaning girls, the dripping sweat and those two vaginas dominating me had my mind and body overwhelmed. After a couple moments of it, I had to beg Michelle to stop or else I was going to unload inside that tight, wonderful love canal of hers. Both girls giggled and then came to a rather abrupt stop, allowing me just a moment to compose myself so that this event could continue on with all of us.

All three of us were pretty breathless at this point, but none of us was ready to call it a night. Michelle asked me this time what I wanted to do, and I didn't hesitate to suggest the girls do 69. A lesbian 69 had always been one of my favorite fantasies, and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to see it done live tonight. Neither girl even batted an eye at the suggestion; instead, they lined up, Michelle on the bottom and Carol on top, her head hovering over my girlfriend's thighs while her own knees rested on either side of Michelle's head.

I stayed back for a little longer this time but couldn't help but beat off while I watched my brunette girlfriend and her blonde friend go to town on each other. The girls writhed and moaned as they were tightly pressed against each other, the bed creaking beneath the mass of female flesh as the girls made steamy lesbian love right before my eyes. They ate each other out for the most part, occasionally subbing in a hand in order to get a breather, all the while moaning as the pleasure continued at the other end. The girls still had their bras on, but nothing was really left to the imagination. All I could think was that no one would ever believe me when I told this story, especially considering all the other amazing nights I had experienced.

After watching the girls dyke it out on my bed for several minutes, punctuated by their individual screaming orgasms, I was ready to finally release my cumshot on one or both of the beautiful ladies. However, I really wanted to feel Carol from the inside, even if just briefly, and the invitation had yet to be offered. I decided to take a chance and just ask.

"Mind if I fuck your friend while you do that?" I asked Michelle. She was a little too out of breath to give me a verbal answer, but she managed a grin and a nod, I think, which was enough confirmation for me. I hopped back up on the bed and saddled behind Carol's round ass, my ballsack nearly resting on my girlfriend's face. It was a bit of an awkward position, but I was far too turned on to be detered. I tried to hold myself up as much as I could for Michelle's sake and pushed my dick into Carol's pussy while Michelle's tongue was right there, playing with Carol's clit.

Unphased, Carol continued to lap away at my girlfriend's cunt while Michelle relaxed beneath me, pulling her mouth away from Carol's pussy now that I was sufficiently filling it. Instead, Michelle just lay on her back, clutching Carol's ass and moaning while Carol ate her pussy. After just a couple minutes inside Carol, I couldn't hold in my orgasm any longer. Furthermore, with these three tangled bodies on the bed, I couldn't maneuver myself to pull out before I climaxed. With no other choice, I held tightly to this girl I barely knew and came in her pussy, depositing my seed deep inside her. There are girls I have had sex with a dozen times who haven't had my load in their pussy, and Carol got it just a few minutes in. Needless to say, it felt incredible as her tight cunt clung to my pulsating cock as shot after shot of my juice filled her up, capping off a perfect night.

My cumshot was the finale the encouraged us to all disassemble and spread out on the bed, all three of us panting and sweating hard. Carol stood up first and unlatched her bra, probably to cool down, and I noticed my cum trickling down her leg. We then began the cleanup process, including taking turns washing up in the bathroom. We gave Carol a pillow and blanket to make herself comfortable on the couch, while I shared my bed with Michelle that night. Of course, I wouldn't have minded too much to make room for Carol in there, even if it would have been a bit cramped.

I was hoping for a follow-up session the next morning, but Carol was already gone by the time Michelle and I got up. I prepared for the threesome to be a one-time thing, but Michelle never excluded the possibility of its happening again. As for Carol, I have no contact with her but through Michelle, so I would just have to wait and see. Beside, as it turned out, Michelle had one more surprise ready for me just a couple weeks later, but that story is for another chapter.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers