Sexploration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first blast happened to shoot out just as she was licking the massive dick head. She opened her mouth hungrily, but it was too late. The cum shot hit her lower lips and ran down her chin. Being a cum hungry whore that she was, the gorgeous MILF cleaned her lips and chin with her tongue just in time to intercept the second load, which completely entered her gaping mouth. Her tongue started to savor the taste of her son's semen, but her horny mind was focused elsewhere.

Billy pulled out his huge, meaty fire hose out of the warm and slippery embrace of his mother's wet breasts and started to pour his cum all over her large chest while stroking himself. Load after load landed on Mary's melons. Each shot contained as much juice as the entire ejaculation of a typical man – and there were many loads. Thorough the whole experience Mary laughed in delight like a teenage girl. Her fingers went to the cum soaked jugs and started to gather his seed. She gathered as much as she could and transported it to her famished mouth.

When the eruption ceased, Mary grabbed Billy's half erect member and put it in her mouth. There were few droplets of semen on the tip of his dick, but her tongue removed them greedily and enthusiastically. She placed her hands on Billy's firm ass for support and slowly and lovingly moved her head up and down the length of his half hard penis. Even if only half erect, Billy was still impressive and there was more than enough dick flesh for her to suck on.

After a moment of loving cock sucking, Mary's hunger for cum got better of her. She pulled back, reclined in the bathtub and returned to cleaning her breasts, which still had a lot of penis juice on them.

Billy was watching her attentively. She looked deep into his eyes with a horny gaze. Her desire for fucking only got stronger. Every time she put one of her cum coated fingers in her mouth, her pussy screamed to get some as well. Meantime, Billy's dick started to harden and soon was standing at full attention like a soldier ready and willing to do his duty.

"Mmmm. What do we have here?" Mary's voice was lustful and admiring. "Already back for more? My, my. You are going to make many women happy. But right now, you're going to make me happy."

Billy took her hand and helped her stand up. She pressed her perfect, wet body against his big, muscular frame and they kissed. Their tongues pushed from one mouth to another with loud, wet noises while his powerful tool pressed against her smooth tummy.

"Let's fuck," he said as if it was the most natural and obvious thing in the world.

"Yes, let's fuck baby," she said dreamily.

Billy sat down on the bathtub's edge with his feet in the water. His mom sat on his knees with her legs wrapped around his waist. His balls touched her pussy. She put her hands on his shoulders and lifted herself. She had some trouble placing herself in the right position, so Billy came to the rescue. He grabbed her ass and effortlessly lifted her up until her pussy was just above the tip of his cock. Without warning or foreplay, he quickly brought his mother's body down, forcing his entire length inside her.

"Oh my god. Billy, you are so fucking huge. I've seen horses smaller than you. This feels so fucking good."

Mary wiggled her toes from pleasure, but that was just the beginning. Her son started to lift her up and down.

"Aaaaaah. Yes baby. Aaaaaaah. That's nice. Keep fucking mommy. She loves you for it. Aaaaaaaah. You are such a good son. Aaaaaaaaaah."

His movements were becoming faster. He treated her like a sex toy. In effect, he wasn't so much fucking her as masturbating his penis with her body. Mary was, however, too far gone in her lust to notice or to care.

"Aaaaaah! Fuck! Aaaaaaaah! Oh my fucking father, son and the holly ghost! This is so fucking great. Aaaaaaaaah! Fuck me Billy! Fuck your mother! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Mary fell in love with this fat, long cock impaling her juicy, tight fuck hole. Her body needed a good fuck, and now she was getting more than she bargained for. She was loving every single second of it. But there was only so much that her mind and body could take.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Gooooooooooooood! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiily! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Billy did not come, and he cared little for his mother's orgasm. He continued to pleasure himself using her body without pausing or even slowing down. In fact, even while his mother was orgasming, he continued to increase the speed of his masturbation.

"What the fuck? Baby, are you still fucking me? Oh you do. My little boy wants more. Ok baby. Take mommy for a ride. Fuck me some more. Fuck mommy baby. She really needs you big cock in her. Can you feel how hot I am? I want you Billy. I want your dick. I want you you mother fucking stallion."

Mary barely had the time to recover from her climax when she felt a new one building in her well stuffed cunt.

"Mommy is going to cum again baby. Aaaaaah. You are making mommy... Aaaaaah. Shit. You are making mommy cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Billy was not interested in her orgasms. He continued to pump his meat with her angelic body. Her tits bounced up and down like crazy. Her legs and feet madly kicked the air. Some of her hair fell out of her bum and fell on her face, but she didn't even notice. Mary was occupied enjoying her third orgasm, and then the fourth, and then the fifth.

She was experiencing her very first multiple orgasm. When one climax ended, another began. She had no idea how many times she came; she lost track after the ninth. During the entire experience she was moaning like a mad woman and spitting out occasional obscenities, although it was quite hard to talk for someone who had never ending orgasm. It came to an end only when she felt her son shooting his hot seed inside her. During his ejaculation, the young stud never even for a second stopped fucking her, or rather fucking himself with her body. His cream quickly escape her pussy, first like a small stream but later like a river and ran down to his balls. Mary could have sworn that her little boy kept cumming for ages.

When Billy's huge gun finally run out of its salty ammunition, Mary slowly lifted herself until her son's penis came out of her with a pop. She tried to stand, but it was no easy feat. Her legs were weak and trembled. For a moment she had to support herself on his shoulders.

This caused her chest to approach his face. The young man, ever willing to fuck, used the opportunity to take one of his mother's nipples in his mouth and sucked on it. Mary closed her eyes and purred like a cat. Her nipples were still very hard and very sensitive.

"Mmmm. Baby, this feels very good. I like that. Please suck my titties some more."

Her wish was not granted, for Billy released her nipple and kissed her huge breast few times. His lips were replaced by his fingers, which started to roughly play with the nipple. Mary gasped from pleasure, but things were about to become even more fun for her. While pleasuring one nipple with his fingers, Billy started to kiss the other breast. His first kisses focused on the tit flesh, but he soon switched to the nipple. After kissing it lovingly few times he licked it, savoring its delightful taste, warmth and hardness.

"Mmmm. You sure know how to please a woman. My little baby grew up into one fine lover."

Billy took the nipple in his mouth and started to alternate between biting, sucking and teasing it with his tongue while it was in his mouth.

"Oh sweet Jesus and Virgin Mary. Aaaah. Mmmm. Keep on doing that baby, and I will come just from that."

The son was more than happy to fulfill the mother's desires. He continued to play with her nipples, orally pleasuring one and then switching to another. When his mouth left one nipple, his fingers moved in to continue the pleasuring.

Mary felt a small, but still a very nice orgasm building inside her. She closed her eyes, threw back her head and allowed it to wash over her body.

"Aaaaah. Suck my titties baby. Aaaaaaaaaaah! Gooooooooooooood! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Billy kept on playing with her nipples thorough the climax. Once the orgasm was over, Mary looked down and smiled. "Baby, it's been years since I had a nipple orgasm. You sure do know how to take care of this old woman."

"You are not old mother. You are forty years old. It is considered to be a middle age for a human being. You are still capable of engaging and maintaining high levels of sexual activity."

Mary smiled. She appreciated the compliment, even though it was strangely worded. "Thank you young man," she said after kissing him on the cheek.

She sat down and started to splash her breasts with water to clean them of dried cum. Once her jugs were clean and wet, she moved on to her face. During that time she paid no attention to her son.

"Mother, I want to fuck you from the other end."

"Excuse me?" She looked at him. He was still sitting in the same spot.

"I want to fuck you from the other end."

Mary's eyes traveled from his face to his member. His soldier was hard and throbbing. Precum was forming at its tip. She couldn't help but smile lovingly. It was such a beautiful cock. Nevertheless, she was very tired from their previous fuck session.

"Baby, I appreciate your... vitality, but mommy is really tired after that wonderful fucking you gave her."

Billy didn't answer. His dick was so beautiful with its size, big pulsing veins and fast, continuous throbbing. Mary felt horny again. This time it was not the strange horniness that attacked her moments ago, but the normal horniness of a middle aged woman sitting in the presence of a handsome, athletic young man with a giant erect dick who wants to fuck her. After few seconds of hesitation she lifted her leg above water and started to playfully tease her son's penis with her foot.

"But on the other hand, how can I refuse when you obviously need it this much."

Billy stood up. "Turn around mother." His voice was commanding.

"Just a second baby. Let mommy get you ready."

She sat on her knees in front of him and wrapped her hand around his long, fat fuck pole. She felt the big veins pulsing under her fingers and rushing blood to the meat to make it super hard. Her hand started to jerk him off. She pushed out her soft tongue as far as she could and teasingly licked the head.

To be honest, there was no need to get Billy ready. His massive tool was more than ready for action. However, Mary loved the taste of his cock and was prepared to use any excuse to suck it.

This time, however, Billy was in no mood for a blowjob. He had other plans for his penis. He did want to stick it in one of his mother's holes, but not the one she was offering at the moment. He put a hand on her head and stopped her just as she was about to take him into her mouth.

"Turn around mother. I want to fuck you from behind. I do not want to fuck your mouth."

Mary gave him a puppy look. "But can't mummy suck your meat just a little bit first?" she pleaded like a little girl.

"No."

Seeing that there was no point in objecting, Mary obeyed and placed herself on all fours. She expected her son to do her doggy style. She was about to be surprised.

Billy got behind her, but remained standing. He put a finger in the water and then placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

"What is your finger doing there young man?"

The answer was obvious, and it arrived only a second later. Mary gasped when the finger was pushed inside. Billy slowly pushed it in and out and, once she got used to it, started to fuck her ass with it. Mary did enjoy the sensation, but she assumed that he was only teasing her before fucking her pussy. Soon a second finger joined the first. Then, a moment later, a third finger was brought in.

"Aaaaah. This is very nice. Mmmmm. I like that. But sweetie, I have another hole, just below that one, that would love to have something stuck in it – preferably something bigger than a finger. If you don't believe me, just put your finger inside to see how hot and wet it is."

Billy removed his fingers. Mary expected to feel them in her vagina, but that was not to be the case. She felt something big and thick slowly pushing its way inside her ass. Only now did she realize what her son meant by fucking her from behind.

"What the fuck? Don't do this. I'm ordering you." The penis continued its voyage down her rectum. "I am your... aaah... mother and I'm telling you... aaaaah... to pull out your dick out of my ass this very moment."

Billy continued to penetrate deeper. Mary screamed from pain, although it didn't hurt all that much, and tried to move away, but the young stud grabbed her hips and held her firmly in place. She continued to plead with him, but he paid her no attention. He mercilessly kept pressing his anal assault until his balls rested comfortably on her ass cheeks. Once he was totally inside her, he slowly pulled out until only his dick head remained inside, and then slowly pushed back in. The process continued, but each penetration was a little bit quicker.

For the first few thrusts Mary cried and begged her son to stop, but then her anus relaxed and she realized that the penetrations were starting to give her pleasure. Soon screams of pain were replaced by moans of ecstasy.

"Oh yes baby. Aaaaaah. Fuck my ass baby. Fuck your slutty mommy in her asshole. Aaaaaah."

Billy was picking up speed. His balls started to make loud sounds when they slapped against his mother's ass cheeks. Mary's body started to move in rhythm with her son's.

"My ass! It feels so fucking good! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah. Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! I so fucking love it. Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Her ass was tight. It was almost a miracle that a penis of such thickness could penetrate it at all. But it did, and its size only added to Mary's pleasure. This was not the first time in her life that she was being fucked in the ass, but she never enjoyed the previous sessions. This one, it had to be said, was pure heaven.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm cumming! Oh my fucking god! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiily! Mommy is cummmmmmmming!"

Her anal walls trapped Billy's member. They crushed him, which was just what the boy needed to get his own orgasm rolling. He came like a fountain. Load after load after load was violently shot deep inside his mother's butt. It was only when she finished her own orgasm that Mary allowed her ass to relax its hold enough to allow the boy to pull out. His gun was still shooting its salty ammunition when it emerged. The boy used his last remaining shots to generously decorate his mother's shapely, firm round ass with his cream.

"Sweetie, that was amazing," Mary managed to say after her breathing returned to semi normal. "We must..." She looked behind her. Billy was gone. He wasn't in the bathtub anymore. In fact, he wasn't anywhere in the bathroom.

"Billy," she called. There was no answer. "Billy!" No answer.

Mary got out of the bathtub and dripping with water and remains of her son's semen walked to the shower. It was the only place where he could hide, but there was no one inside. She checked the door. It was still locked from the inside.

How did he leave the bathroom without her hearing him? And even if he did manage to sneak out unnoticed, how did he lock the door behind him? The bathroom had no windows and no places to hide.

Was it some sort of sick fantasy or nightmare? Mary's ass was still hurting. She reached behind and felt something wet and sticky on her ass cheeks. It was too thick to be water. She brought it closer to her face and saw what looked like sperm. She sniffed on it and it smelled like sperm. She licked her hand and it tasted like sperm.

It was happening all over again – just like yesterday back in the kitchen. Mary sat down on the toilet, put her face in her hands and started crying.

12