Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

W—Hot!

W—What were the other pictures?

H—On the wall to the right there was a large picture of a white girl's pussy with the labia engorged and the clitoris hard and extended. This time the black guy's face was in the picture with his tongue extended and just touching the girl's clit. Remember this is all in greater than life size black and white with exquisite focus.

W—Fucking hot!

H—I knew you would like it as soon as I saw it.

W—Yeah right. I am sure you were thinking of me when you were looking at these porn pictures.

H—Okay. I admit, all I was thinking of was how fucking horny those pictures were making me.

W—Did you have a hard on?

H—Not completely, but it was about half way.

W—So what was on the other two walls?

H—On the wall to the left, there was an oversize picture of a big white cock and a beautiful black girl whose tongue was connected to it by a string of saliva, pre-cum or cum or what have you. She had a very long nasty tongue.

W—Just like the first one you described, but with the races reversed?

H—Exactly. Her complexion was this creamy milk chocolate. Absolutely flawless. She had short cropped hair. It was stunning.

W—I am more interested in the cock.

H—Why am I not surprised at that?

H--It was circumcised, thick and longish with a nice big head on it. Just what you like.

W—You mean like yours?

H—Yeah, pretty much. It wasn't as long as the black guy's cock. Plus mine isn't quite as big as a baseball bat, which is what the enlargement did to this one.

W—Don't get all insecure on me dear. Your cock is plenty big enough.

W—So what was on the wall along side the entry door?

H—There was a picture on each side of that wall. They were almost floor to ceiling. In one the black guy is holding the white girl in his arms and she has her legs wrapped around his back, just above his butt. He has his arms around her ass and she has her arms around his neck. She is leaning back so you can see her lovely tits with their rock hard nipples.

W—Are they fucking?

H—You can't see it, but I certainly concluded they were. Why else would you carry a naked woman around in that position?

W—good point. What was the other picture?

H—Same pose with the white guy holding the black girl.

W—So really, how hard was your dick?

H—Not as hard as the models in the pictures, but it was headed that way.

W—What happened next?

H—Felicity came over and sat down next to me on the couch.

W—Close?

H—Very close. I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled against my chest so one of her tits was rubbing against it. Then she put her hand on my leg and began to rub my already erect cock.

W—I don't think I like the way this story is trending.

H—It's fiction girl, fiction. Do you think I'm going to tell you a sex story where the wife is fat and shy and serves us burnt Yorkshire pudding and roast beef cooked until it is gray?

W—Fiction, right. So much better than reality when done right. What was her husband doing?

H—Sitting on the other couch watching us with a big tent in his trousers.

W—What did you do?

H—I asked about the pictures. The husband responded that they were pictures of some of their friends. He asked if I found them erotic and I said that I did. He responded that he and Felicity did also. Felicity continued to rub my now fully erect cock and I could see that her husband was rubbing his cock through his trousers.

W—Then what happened?

H—Nothing for a while, but who was I to complain? Eventually Felicity pulled my zipper down and fished my erect cock out of my trousers while her husband did the same with his.

W—Did she suck on it?

H—Umm. Yes.

W—Was she as good a cocksucker as I am?

H—Almost

W—Good answer. Did you cum?

H—Not then. She sucked on my cock and licked my balls and then her husband said, Felicity, why don't you show our guest how you use the Sybian machine. I want to jack off while I watch you get off on the machine and I am sure our guest would enjoy it also. Felicity readily agreed and turned her back to me and asked me to release the zipper on the back of her dress. I was right. She was naked underneath the dress. And a moment later, so were her husband and I.

W—Are you sure this isn't a true story?

H—Life doesn't get that lucky my dear.

W—I suppose not. Let's keep going. What happened next? All three of you are naked and the husband has asked this little minx he is married to go and screw herself on the fucking machine.

H—Yes, but as you accused me earlier, your description is a bit clinical.

W—Okay. Let me have the slippery details. Did you have pre-cum on your dick? Did the husband have it on his? Was Felicity's pussy wet?

H—My whole dick was slippery from a combination of pre-cum and Felicity's cock sucking. The husband had a really hard looking boner with just a bit of slippery looking pre-cum on the tip and as to Felicity, I couldn't quite tell when she first dropped her clothes off, but she walked over and bent over to get a box of attachments out of a drawer and I got a great look at her fully shaved slippery wet pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with pussy juice.

W—Were you masturbating?

H--Duh! No, I was sucking my thumb. What a question.

W—OK, OK. It was a dumb question. Was the husband masturbating?

H—Yes. But not with any speed. He was just sliding his hand back and forth over the head of his dick and then wrapping his hand around his cock and sliding it up and down.

W—Then what happened?

H—Felicity screwed one of the attachments onto the sybian machine, but before she got on the machine she handed me the controller and showed me how to use it.

H—Then she straddled the machine and slid the penis into her cunt and asked me to turn it on. We could hear a low hum from the machine. Felicity smiled with kind of a blank look in her eyes. She asked me to speed up the vibration so I turned it up a couple of notches. She closed her eyes and leaned forward so the nubs were rubbing her clit. She groaned and said, "Oh fuck, this is good."

W—What were you doing?

H—I was running the controls.

W—With your dick, dummy?

H—Oh that. I was stroking it with the hand that wasn't running the controller, but not to fast because I didn't want to cum too early.

H—Then Felicity asked me to turn up power again so I gave both knobs a good twist. She let out a gasp and leaned back on the machine and began to cry and whine. Then she said, "Turn it down, I don't want to cum yet."

W--Did you turn it down?

H—Yes, but first I turned it up farther, pretending I was confused about how the controls worked. God did she shriek. But I really didn't want her to cum yet either. It was too much fun watching her while I stroked my cock. So I turned back to a low setting.

H—Then she asked me to turn it up half way to where I had it before. She just wanted to cruise at that level. She was panting.

W—What was hubby doing during this?

H—Same as me, slowly stroking his cock.

W—What did his cock look like?

H—It was probably a little longer than mine, but not as thick. It was one of those curvy ones.

W—Ooh. Really? I have always wanted to screw someone with a curvy dick.

W—Fuck, this is making me horny. I wish you were here so I could fuck you.

H—Would you just want to fuck or could I eat you first?

W—God you ask hard questions. No, I'm so horny right now I would just want your big cock filling up my cunt. When I am this hot I need to have my cunt filled up with a big hard hot cock.

W—But finish the story. I'm going to have to go have my teeth cleaned soon. What happened next?

H—Felicity just kind of cruised at the level I had the controls set at. She was sitting straight up on the machine and massaging both of her tits. Then she would lean forward with her tits hanging down and swing back and forth while she got the clit vibrator working on her. She was so into it that I was wondering if she was even aware that Hubby and I were in the room.

W—How long did this go on?

H—About 10 minutes I think. I wasn't in any shape to keep accurate time.

H—She kept getting more and more into it and after awhile she asked between pants. "Fuck, are you guys ready to cum on my tits?" Hubby responded, "Fuck yes, I thought you would never ask." Felicity responded in a high squeaky voice, "Then get your dicks over here and squirt on my tits. And turn those controls up. Now, God Damn it."

W—How high did you turn the controls?

H—Just a couple of notches at first until Hubby and I were standing in front of her with our cocks in hand. Then I spun the dial almost as high as it would go for both the penis and the clit vibrator. He and I were both really close to cuming. We were straining to hold back.

H—Felicity was just loosing it, swaying from side to side on the machine. She was yelling, "Fuck. Cum on me now, both of you." I gave the controls a final twist then let loose with a stream of cum on her tits that was matched by Hubby. Felicity matched our climax with a scream during which it looked like her whole body went stiff and shook. Then she collapsed sideways off the machine into my arms. I guess our aim wasn't so good cause she had cum on her face and even in her hair.

W—Fuck, that was a hot story. Gotta go. My horny little hygienist is ready. See you at home and that dick of yours better be hard.

H—Okay. Wow! I just had an idea on how to finish the chapter of my novel. You fixed my writers block.

W—Good, but that means you owe me and I intend to collect as soon as you walk into that door.

H—Yumm. What's the price going to be?

W—I don't know yet. I will think about it while I am having my teeth cleaned.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers
12