Sexting: Father and Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Roleplay to get both men off.
1.1k words
3.67
43.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conversation that took place over the phone via texting. Of course, names have been changed.

*

Cedric: Hey

Matthew: Hey

Cedric: What roles?

Matthew: Father and son. You've just come in from baseball practice with your uniform still on. I'm upset because you have come home late.

Cedric: How old am I?

Matthew: Eighteen

Cedric: I'm sorry dad. The coach made us stay late for extra practice.

Matthew: I don't appreciate you defying my orders son. I told you to be home by 5 o'clock, and you are just now walking in at 7. I don't understand, do you think it's fun to go against me?

Cedric: No, dad. Blame the coach. He made us shower before we left, and I said I'm sorry.

Matthew: Why should I blame the coach? If you were running late, you should have hurried home. You should have done whatever you could have to make sure that you got here on time, and you didn't. So, I think you should be punished.

Cedric: I scream "It's not my fault!"

Matthew: Don't yell at me boy! Go upstairs in your room and take off all your clothes. You are going to be punished. (You don't want to take off your clothes because you have secretly let the coach and assistant coach cum up your ass.)

Cedric: Whatever, dad. I run upstairs and lock my door.

Matthew: I chase after you and pound on your door. Open the door boy! If you don't, I will do it for you.

Cedric: Whatever dad. I ignore you and put in my headphones, crashing down on my bed.

Matthew: As you ignore me, I go downstairs and get the key I had made to your door, and unlock it quietly. I said take off your clothes son, I say, appearing right beside you. You jump up startled and I block the door, shutting it, and locking it again.

Cedric: That's really gross dad. Why are you asking me to take off my clothes? I don't like that.

Matthew: I don't care. You should have thought about that before you disobeyed me. Now, are you going to take your clothes off, or should I?

Cedric: Make me dad.

Matthew: I grab you by your wrists and put them behind your back, pushing you into the wall. Holding you there with one hand, I pull down your pants with the other. I just made you son.

Cedric: (Cum dribbles out of my ass)

Matthew: I feel the wetness between your legs. What is this? Whose cum is this boy?

Cedric: It's not what you think! I just...didn't want to get cut from the team.

Matthew: Why on earth would you get cut? Did your coach tell you that?

Cedric: Yeah, I was just trying to keep my spot.

Matthew: Who? Who put their cock up your ass? Do I need to talk to them?

Cedric: It was my coach and assistant coach, but I got it taken care of.

Matthew: Two cocks? You are such a slut boy, but I guess since that's why you are late, I guess I should be proud of you for taking the initiative and getting your problem settled. I don't want them in your ass again. Only me. Is that clear?

Cedric: Yes, daddy. As I shift, you see my phone drop and hear the text message sound go off. As you read the text, I shift on my feet. It explains how I am not the coach's "ball boy".

Matthew: Who sent this to you?

Cedric: I look down. My coach.

Matthew: I kick away the phone. I sigh. I don't want to hear any more about how you gave up your ass for someone who wasn't me. Now, turn around and face the wall so that I can get your hole ready for my cum.

Cedric: But dad, it's wrong. You see my bubble butt and as you look, I wiggle it.

Matthew: You don't seem to think so. I see how you tease me when I'm looking at you. Even just now, you shook your tight ass at me, and I can see your boner. You might as well stop fighting it. You want me son, and I want you.

Cedric: I bend over a bit and slap my ass. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I kick my foot up gently behind me and rub your crotch. I think you want me more dad.

Matthew: Mmm, I'll show you that you want me more. I was just going to wash this cum out of your ass, but I think I can kill two birds with one stone. I am going to eat your ass until you beg me to fuck you. Now, spread your ass so that I can see all that cum.

Cedric: Mm, I do as you ask. You see that my ass has been cleaned and bleached, making the cum stand out more. It's all you can eat daddy.

Matthew: And I'm starved son. I start a slow lick from your thigh where it has trickled, up to your ass, and over your hole, them to the top of your crack. I continue to just run the flat of my tongue through your crack. Do you like it son?

Cedric: Yes coach, I-I mean dad. I bend over some more, trying to make my ass closer to your mouth.

Matthew: I squeeze your balls and lift my head away. I slap your ass hard with my palm. I don't ever want to hear that again, do you understand? Who's eating your ass right now, huh? Because it sure as hell will never be your coach again.

Cedric: I moan. You're eating my ass daddy. I love your tongue eating me out. You love my ass don't you daddy, because you are making me feel so good.

Matthew: That's right. I am. So you better not call me anything other than that or I will give you more than a swat on your ass. I lean back into your ass, and inhale deeply, smelling it. My tongue reaches out and swirls around your hole and I massage your balls with my hand. Do you want my tongue inside you son?

Cedric: Yes daddy, I coo as you play with my asshole. I want your tongue up my ass. Get all that cum out of there.

Matthew: I go back to eating you and I pry your tight hole open with my fingers and work them inside. With my lips plastered to your hole, I spit lots of saliva into you and push it deeper with my fingers, trying to get all the cum out. I keep it up until your butt is completely filled with my spit, and the cum is all gone. You still have to beg for my cock boy.

Cedric: My hips buck. I want you daddy! I unzip your pants and pull out your cock. Can we go to your room daddy?