Sexting Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

The time reached 18:00 and there was a commotion near the ticket office as several snow machines pulled up and several people got off. Jennifer dropped her credit card with the bar and signed the chit. She walked over to the people gathered around the snow machines and saw the Major leaning against the wall. One of the ski patrol members was checking him over. "Just some bumps and bruises," said the patrolman.

"Major Johnson, where in hell have you been?"

"This is not the place to have an argument, Jennifer. I will make it up to you.

The major limped toward a pissed off Jennifer. "Can I lean on you as we walk back to the condo?" The major put his arm around her for support as they walked across the square toward their unit. "I will explain everything when we get inside," said the Major.

Jennifer keyed in the pass code and the door unlatched. They pushed the door open and Jennifer guided the Major to the couch.

"I was making my last run when some snow gave way and created a small avalanche. It bowled me over and I hit a tree. My skis are buried up on the mountain and I started to walk down. The ski patrol found me and brought me down. I am sorry."

"Major I am glad that you are safe, but I don't need you to pull these macho stunts. Major I care for you, but if you do anything dumb again I will need to reevaluate our relationship."

The Major waived his hands "White flag I surrender, what I did was dumb but I wanted one more run, I figured I had the time, I was wrong."

The Major eased himself off the couch and shuffled toward the bedroom. "I am going to clean up, then we can think about dinner"

Jennifer stood there still steamed as he walked into the bedroom. Twenty minutes later the Major emerged from the bedroom and was walking a little easier.

"I am still pissed at you Chip, you almost died, and I really care about you," said Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I made an error and I am sorry, and I care about you and how you feel about me. Now do you want to eat or argue more?"

"I kind of like arguing after all that is what I am getting a degree in," Jennifer said with a smile as she approached him. "Look we can eat later but I need an appetizer."

Jennifer reached into his pants and massaged his cock. He responded to her and she opened the fly and was able to free is cock from the tight confines of his pants. "This needs to be sucked Major."

Using the Major's cock as a leash she pulled him to the couch and got him seated. She brought her tongue to the tip and painted the head and then slowly took his length in her mouth.

"Sorry Major I will need more," said Jennifer as she stood and started to remove her clothes. She freed herself from her ski pants and panties and guided his stiff member into her cunt.

"You feel so good Major Connolly. Would you kiss me please?"

"No kisses for you, I don't kiss fools," said Jennifer as she road the Major's cock.

"But you're fucking me?" said the Major.

"Rule five kisses mean commitment, and I am not sure of the commitment right now," said Jennifer.

"But your Fucking me Major Connolly, doesn't that mean some kind of commitment?"

Jennifer leaned down and kissed Johnson, she took his head in her hands and then she put her arms around his neck. "You sir, you sir I don't want to loose you."

The major maneuvered his hands under her shirt and under her bra and played with her nipples. "Make me cum Major Connolly."

Jennifer started to jog up and down on his rigid cock feeling the contractions signaling that the Major was about cum. The Major deposited a load of seed in her cunt and she collapsed and kissed him.

Jennifer leaned next to his ear and she whispered. "Screw dinner I don't want this to end."

Jennifer got up and wrapped her hands around the Major's collapsing prick and they walked into the bedroom. Jennifer took off her remaining clothes and stood next to the major stark naked. "Not that I can ask but lie down and open your legs, I love looking at your legs Jennifer. I love looking at your furry pussy I love looking at you."

"Major you are in no condition to make me happy. I need to work on you."

Jennifer brought him closer and she began to work on his cock. She used her thumbs to massage the under side of his cock and it began to respond to her. She kissed the head and took it in her mouth. She locked her lips around the shaft and brought it back to full erection.

Jennifer leaned back and moved up the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could. The Major kissed her inner thighs leading to her pussy. He inserted his tongue in her vagina. She was wet and he tasted his cum and her cum from the last session. He stood up, and slowly inserted his cock in her cunt. He kissed her. He waited with his cock buried in her pussy and kissed her again. He began to slowly move his prick in and out of her. He loved being inside her. She was tight and gripped his prick as he moved.

Jennifer let out a cry every time he descended. The Major pick up the pace, and then slowed down.

Darling all is forgiven make me cum, rock my world," she cried.

The Major withdrew his prick and brought it to her mouth. She grasped his shaft and kissed the head. She could taste his cum and her juices that coated his cock. He quickly thrust his cock back in her pussy and kissed her. "You have remarkable control for a man that almost died. Please make me cum," said Jennifer.

The Major leaned down again and kissed her. He would not surrender; his tongue explored all the crevices of her mouth. Something exploded in his brain and he thrust in and out madly. Jennifer moved her pelvis encouraging him to climax. The major's hands found the area of her clit and massaged her cunt. They both suddenly went stiff. The Major felt her juices bathing his cock; she felt the deluge of his cum.

There was some mock fighting as the Major's prick became flaccid and fell out of her cunt. He kissed her. "Hands down that was the best fuck I have ever had, Major." Jennifer kissed him but he was sleeping.

She got up and arranged the covers over them and climbed next to him and fell asleep.

Jennifer woke up with someone tapping on her bare cheeks. Starring her in the face was the Major's cock. "God I am glad that I answered that text message," she said as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. The Major continued to tap on her hind end. Despite her attempts to hold it, the Major withdrew his cock and replace it with his tongue. "Good morning sunshine, why has your phone been bussing all morning?"

"You didn't look at it?" asked Jennifer.

"I once looked at a woman's phone and saw the man she was marrying. That did not go over very well," said Major Johnson.

Jennifer got up and pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at the display and grew pale. She dialed a number and waited "Max what is going on? I am out of town when do you need me?... I will get there as soon as I can. This is going to screw my semester up. Yes sir I will see you in a few days.

"What is going on Jennifer?"

"My reserve unit was activated for six months, we are going to Germany to cover for a unit that is rotating home," said Jennifer.

"What are you going to do about school?" asked the Major.

"I will need to see if I can take proctored exams or get incompletes. This just sucks and I have one semester left.

"Let's get some breakfast, darling. You can think better with food," said the Major.

"I will think better with four martinis," Jennifer replied.

The major was pulling on underwear and a t-shirt and he dropped a pair of her panties and a shirt in front of her. "Quit feeling sorry for yourself there are one hundred folks who's Christmas was just ruined."

They finally got dressed and made their way to the restaurant and again they went for the buffet. When they finished Jennifer and the Major went by the lodge and picked up Jennifer's skis and went to the ski shop to turn them in and the Major needed to settle up for the equipment that was lost.

They went back to the condo. The spark seemed to be gone.

"Last night was the best," said Jennifer.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," said the Major.

"Major I feel lost without my computer I can't communicate, I can't make plans."

"Jennifer, calm down, you will get through this, remember your training," said the Major.

"And what is that supposed to mean," replied Jennifer.

"Sorry, it is something I use to say to my men when we were tenth, I think that it meant to remind people to pay attention to the mission. Dwelling on personal problems clouds judgment. You will get through this," said the Major.

"Right now clichés don't make me feel better. But I understand where you are coming from. Now Mr. Johnson what are we going to do to celebrate Thanksgiving?"

"Does making love all afternoon interest you?" asked the Major.

"I guess we can have dinner at 4:00," said Jennifer.

Jennifer got up and walked to the bedroom. Before she left his sight she pulled her top off and unhooked her bra. "Coming?" She then went further in to the bedroom. The Major waited and then walked in. Standing in front of him was Jennifer naked. She put her arms around his neck and kiss him. He stepped back and admired her.

"I am a woman Major not an object," said Jennifer.

He kissed her again and dropped to his knees parted her legs and began to suck on her pussy. He gently probed using his tongue, and fingers the inner reaches of her vagina. He paid attention to the folds of skin around the entrance. His mouth covered her slit letting his tongue explore the interior of her cunt. She jumped when he stroked her clit. The Major wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him. He continued to stroke her clit and brought her to a climax twice. Jennifer collapsed on the bed, but the Major continued to suck her pussy.

"I would like to have you put your cock in my cunt Major."

The Major stood and dropped his pants and underwear displaying his erection. He brought his cock to her mouth and she eagerly took the head and closed her lips around it. The Major continued to finger her cunt. Just before he felt like he was going to come he pulled out and thrust in to her pussy and kissed her.

"I have never been sucked like that before, do you do this to all your women?"

"No only the ones I love."

The Major's cock was lodged in her cunt and he was lying on top of her. Their lips met and he inserted his tongue in her mouth. He whispered in her ear, "I feel like staying in position for the rest of the night."

"Major you need to make me cum," she replied.

The Major kissed her and moved down and started to suck on her nipples. He started to slowly move his prick in and out of her cunt. "Ummm that is what I need," said Jennifer.

He continued to fuck her slowly; "I love Jennifer Connolly."

Fuck me you fool," cried Jennifer.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12