Sexting Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes dear, first thank you for coming and bringing your friend or lover or what ever. Does he treat you well?"

"Mom he and I would not be together if he didn't treat me right, I don't need a man that badly to stay in an abusive relationship."

Betty handed a small box to Jennifer. She opened the box and saw a diamond ring with a large central stone. She recognized it immediately "It is my engagement ring from your father, I have not worn it since his death. There are some very powerful memories with that ring. I don't expect you to wear it but if you and the Major decide to get married I would like you to use some of the stones from the ring on your ring."

Jennifer knew that she needed to take the ring Betty would not take it back. She put the box in her purse and kissed her mother. "I promise when I get married I will use a stone in my ring."

"I am so glad that you didn't argue with me," said Betty.

"I almost did but I knew that it would be pointless, and I appreciate the gesture, I know you loved dad," said Jennifer.

They rejoined the group and Betty presided on opening the presents. After they were through everyone went through the buffet line sampling Chief Dave's cooking.

The major walked up to Jennifer and handed her small long box with a ribbon tied around it. Jennifer slipped the ribbon off the box and opened the box. There was a long strand of pearls sitting on a cotton pad. "I know that they are not regulation put please accept them," said the Major.

"I don't wear uniforms all the time sir, I think that I will get some use from these," replied Jennifer. She leaned over and kissed him.

The Major took the pearls and hung them around Jennifer's neck and then admired the way they looked. "You are gorgeous Major Connolly," said the Major.

More people kept coming over and the rest of the afternoon was spent eating and drinking local wine and a very good scotch that Chief Dave liked. A few folks drifted to the large flat screen TV to watch the Basketball or football games.

The party was dyeing down and Jennifer and the Major were traveling tomorrow morning so she could be at the deployment ceremony for her unit. At 20:00 they said their good bys and got in her car for the trip to the Hill Country Inn.

When they hit the room Jennifer stretched out on the bed to relax. The Major undressed to his briefs and a t-shirt and crawled beside her. He unbuttoned her shirt but this time she did not object. He opened the blouse enough that the pearls contrasted with her skin.

"You will look great in a strapless dress with those on," said the Major.

"So you're a fashion expert now?" replied Jennifer.

"I was just making an observation," said the Major.

"Well if you are going to do something," Jennifer's voice was muffled when the Major kissed her.

Jennifer rose off the bed and carefully pulled the string of pearls off and put them back in the box and put the box in her purse. She pulled her blouse off, followed by her bra. She kicked her shoes off and took the slacks she was wearing off and folded them over the couch and pulled on a t-shirt. Jennifer killed the lights in the room and joined the Major in bed. The both fell asleep.

Someone was rubbing Jennifer's tummy. She woke up and brought the hand to her mouth and kissed the palm.

"Major I could have slept through 05:00." His mouth covered her mouth stifling the rest of her comment.

The major brought his watch so she could see the dial and it showed 07:30. "You have slept through 05:00," said the Major.

Jennifer's hand found his prick and she was busy massaging his cock to an erection. With her other hand she slipped her panties off her butt and freed her ankles. "Do you want a fuck or a suck, darling,"

"Can I have both?"

Jennifer tossed the covers off the bed and positioned her pussy over his mouth, and she started to suck on his erect cock. "I will only take you so far, darling," said Jennifer before she attacked his cock. She felt his tongue enter her pussy and she ground it in his face. His cock was lodged in her mouth and she moved it from one cheek to the next. She used her thumbs to massage the area under the crown. The Major felt an intense pain as Jennifer squeezed his shaft. She maneuvered her pussy just above the crown of his cock and slowly allowed it to enter. When it was fully inserted she leaned down and kissed him "I didn't want you to go off before you fucked me, darling," said Jennifer.

Jennifer allowed the major to move his cock in and out of her pussy while she kissed him. Jennifer could tell that he was close to cumming and she decided to tweak his nipples. That brought a quick jolt of movement and a dirty look from the Major. He reciprocated by putting the squeeze on Jennifer's erect and hard nipples. She joined the Major in his movements. He pinched harder the closer to climax he came. Jennifer stiffened and lay on his chest. The Major continued to move his cock in and out of her pussy until he felt himself let go.

"I love you Major darling," said the Major.

"I love you too. But I want more," said Jennifer who was busy massaging the major's cock.

The Major stood up and maneuvered Jennifer on her back and opened her legs. He then leaned down and began to suck on her pussy. His tongue explored her vagina and then worked over her clit. On her orgasm he brought his erect cock to the entrance and pressed it home. The Major moved slowly and deliberately. He paused and kissed her. Jennifer was going crazy wanting a hard fuck but the major slowly brought her to another orgasm.

The both collapsed laughing and then they both drifted off to sleep. An hour later the Major got up and hit the shower. He quickly got out before Jennifer woke; he did not want her to work him over. As he was coming out of the bathroom she was walking in. She used the back of her hand to check his face and approved.

The Major dressed as Jennifer finished in the bathroom. The major handed a set of clothes to Jennifer and waited for her to come out. They both decided to eat on the road and skip the breakfast offered by the inn. Soon they were headed south toward the University.

12