Sexting Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several hours later they returned and the Major went back to the Cadet's room to check on her. She was sitting at her desk studying. She indicated that she was fine and appreciated his concern. The Major left and found Jennifer also studying. He went into the kitchen and poured two scotches. He handed one to Jennifer and walked into the bedroom. He also had work to do as he went over the statements about the incident and prepared a report. Both of them spent time working. A half an hour later he heard Jennifer calling to him from the living room.

"Hey Major, my glass is empty," said Jennifer.

"Your helpless act is getting a little old Major Connolly,"

"Come on get me some more, I am surrounded by all these books Major."

The Major got up walked out of the bedroom, and went over to where Jennifer was studying. He picked up her glass and began to walk toward the kitchen. "Major, you forgot something." The Major turned; "Where is my kiss," said Jennifer.

The Major walked over leaned down and they kissed. "Don't forget my scotch, darling," said Jennifer.

The major walked into the kitchen and reappeared with the glass of scotch. He put it down next to her books and turned to walk back to the bedroom. Jennifer cleared her throat. "I don't believe I have been kissed," said Jennifer.

The Major turned and kissed her again. "Hey I'm working too," said the Major. Jennifer took a sip of her scotch and smiled. She turned back to the book she was reading. The Major went back to the bedroom and continued working on his report.

Some time later Jennifer walked into the bedroom; "We are a real pair, it's Saturday and we are studying and doing paperwork," said Jennifer.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Well my pussy has been raining since we got home from dinner and you are the only person that can do something about that situation."

The Major gathered the papers and put them on the dresser. He pulled the shirt over Jennifer's head and was rewarded with her breasts sans bra. Jennifer unbuckled the belt on her pants and allowed them to fall to the floor. She reached down and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

"You're beautiful but I think I need to run you out to PT tomorrow," said the Major.

"You should have stopped at you're beautiful Major," replied Jennifer.

She pushed him down on the bed and unhooked his pants and drew the zipper down. She fished in the fly of his underwear and freed his cock. Jennifer's hands moved up and down his shaft concentrating on the crown. "Jennifer I am about to explode, do something," said the Major.

Jennifer let go and walked into the bathroom. "Where did you go?" said the Major.

"I will be back in a minute," responded Jennifer. The major heard the toilet flush and water run in the sink. She came back and put her mouth on the crown of his cock. Her mouth was suddenly filled with warm salty fluid as the Major exploded. She moved up and kissed the Major. Jennifer moved on to the bed and spread her legs. The major stood and finished taking his pants and shirt off.

"Are you going to eat my pussy or enjoy the view," said Jennifer.

"What has gotten into you Jennifer?" asked the Major.

"I just like blowing your mind, darling," said Jennifer.

The Major lay next to her and he kissed her and then started to suck on her breasts. His hand moved down to her blonde pussy and inserted two fingers in her cunt. "When you are ready again, I would love to have you loose that pole of yours in my pussy," said Jennifer.

The Major kissed her and kept working his fingers in her cunt. Soon he felt his cock harden. He moved down and started eating her pussy. His tongue darted in and out of her love tunnel. He stood and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly inserted his shaft in her pussy. He covered her and sought out her mouth and kissed her. Jennifer locked her legs around the Major. He rose slightly and began to ram his cock in her cunt. Jennifer climaxed and he came for the second time. They kissed. The Major rolled off of his lover. She leaned over and kissed him. Jennifer rose and hit the bathroom; she walked around the apartment and shut off the lights. The Major was already sleeping when she turned off the lights in the bedroom. She got in bed and snuggled next to him. She reflected on the events of the last few weeks. Things almost got out of control but they both were clear-headed and worked on the relationship. She brought her left hand to her face and even in the dark she could see the symbol of their love.

12