Sexting Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip lightly grabbed her wrist and moved it back to her and moved the chair back and rose. He excused himself and went to the men's rest room. In one of the stalls he dropped his trousers, and underwear and started to clean the residue from Jennifer's maneuvers. He went to the sink and washed his hands and checked his hair. He then went back to the table just in time for the entrée.

Forty-five minutes later waiters started to gather the dinner's plates and replacing them with dessert. A local newswoman stepped to the podium and introduced herself as the master of ceremonies. There was a parade of speakers each praising the amount of money raised and highlighting what the group accomplished.

There were five items up for live auction ranging from stays at the Rio Rancho to pieces of jewelry and cases of gin and vodka from the sponsors of the reception. Neither Chip nor Jennifer bid on any of the items. At the end a woman came out and carried on an elaborated contest to see who would go home with the paintings in the centerpieces.

A band started playing and several couples got out on the dance floor and started to dance. Jennifer noticed that the two Colonels were on the floor dancing. She grabbed Chip and took him to the dance floor and the pair began to dance. She remembered that Chip was an accomplished ballroom dancer from the reserve unit party that they attended.

After three dances and a cocktail for each of them Chip whispered that it was time to get the real party started. With Jennifer on his arm, Chip picked up his hat from the cloakroom and the couple went outside and waited for the "Golf cart to take them to their suite. The suites were duplexes each with a pool. The cart pulled up to their suite and Chip assisted Jennifer out of the cart. He handed the driver a five-dollar bill and they walked to the door. Chip used his card key to unlock the door and on the spur of the moment picked his wife up and carried her across the suite's threshold.

"Darling, you know that I am the practical one of us and I don't believe I have any other clothing?" said Jennifer.

"Walk into the bedroom," said Chip.

He went to the bar and opened another half bottle of champagne. Jennifer returned with a bewildered expression. She was about to speak when Chip handed her a glass and kissed her. "I bought a few outfits darling.

"I am going to take a shower and remove the war-paint," said Jennifer.

Forty minutes later Jennifer dressed in a bathrobe walked out to the living room of the suite. "What did you want to talk about?" asked Chip

"I was going to tell you that I am not your arm candy and that if you plan something like this again without consulting me I..." Chip's mouth covered his wife's mouth and Jennifer embraced her husband.

"Jennifer you are not my arm candy; you are a respected member of the US Army. I want to surprise you from time to time. I know that it drives you nuts. It is one way I can show you how much I love and respect you," said Chip.

"Chip I really enjoyed riding in that old limo and the Gala was great. I don't say this enough when we make love, it is the best feeling in the world, and I love you, darling," said Jennifer.

She removed the robe and let it drop to the floor. The months of training has toned her body and there was not an extra portion of fat. Now Mister, You need to get out of that monkey suit of a uniform, and make love to me," said Jennifer.

They walked into the bedroom and Jennifer started unbuttoning Chip's tunic, the shirt was next exposing his chest. Jennifer pulled his belt apart and lowered the zipper of the fly; the pants fell to the floor-leaving Chip dressed in underwear socks and oxford loafers. Jennifer pulled his underwear down to his ankles and assisted Chip in removing his shoes and socks. "On the bed mister face down spread your legs," said Jennifer.

Jennifer reached under Chip and made sure that his cock was facing toward his navel. She straddled him and started to massage his back. She used her nail extensions to scratch his skin. She kissed his ear and continued the massage. Jennifer hopped off of the bed and ordered Chip to stand up. "Chip you need a shave and I know someone who can give you one. Bathroom now," Jennifer commanded.

Chip sat on the toilet and Jennifer approached with some shave cream and painted his face. " We haven't done this in a while," said Jennifer.

She quickly shaved Chip's face and wiped his face with a towel. Before Chip got off of the toilet Jennifer leaned down and kissed his erect cock. They moved to the bedroom she pushed him down on the bed and Jennifer moved on top of Chip grasped his cock and directed it into her pussy. It slipped in to her well-lubricated love canal. They kissed. Chip began to move his cock in and out but Jennifer indicated she wanted him to stop. They kissed again.

Jennifer began to jog up and down on his cock. "I want to pleasure you darling," she whispered in his ear. She continued moving up and down on Chip's cock. She stopped and kissed him. "Come on darling, cum for me," said Jennifer. Suddenly Chip went stiff and they felt him shooting. Several times she felt him shoot. She kissed him and held him while they recovered. Jennifer slipped off of him and settled beside her husband.

Jennifer kept her hand on his cock and balls and continued to kiss him. Chip rose and moved on top of his wife. He played with her breasts, pinching the nipples. She was about to speak when he covered her mouth with his.

"One more fuck, darling, I want to feel your cock in my pussy," said Jennifer.

Chip rose up and found his cock was erect and he guided it into his wife's pussy. He fed it in slowly extending the pleasure for both of them. His mouth found her breasts and he stimulated her by sucking on one of her nipples. Jennifer began to move her pelvic area and Chip began to move with her. He felt the warm fluid produced by his wife, allowing him to move in and out of her pussy. He moved forcefully and shot a wad of cum in her pussy. They kissed and held each other.

12