Sexting Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"I know you said 20:00 but I am hungry now," said Chip.

They each dressed and Chip called for a cart to carry them to the main building. They found the bistro, and were shown to a table. Chip deferred a cocktail, but Jennifer had one. They ordered a bottle of wine but Chip barely touched his.

"Jen, you have had two surprises from me the pearls the new running shoes; both I hope you enjoyed. My third surprise may or may not be as good," said Chip.

"Your being transferred," piped up Jennifer.

"No your mother and step father are coming Wednesday, and they are bringing the top tier of the wedding cake," said Chip.

"What plan do you have for my Mother and Step Father?" asked Jennifer.

I have reservations at Arturo's, then we come back to the house and cut the cake," said Chip.

"Sounds good. Darling I sort of went over your head and contacted Capt. Stark. She said that she would make arrangements for you to see a therapist. Chip I want you to find out why you had these incidents so long after our deployment," said Jennifer.

The food arrived and they started to eat. Chip became quiet and put on the whipped puppy look. Jennifer noticed and after a few minutes got frustrated.

"No Chip come back to me, deep in your heart you know that you need to see someone."

Chip reluctantly agreed and changed his demeanor. He started cracking jokes. The tables did not have any covers or he would have slipped out of his shoes and planted a foot in Jennifer's crotch. The waiter brought the bill and Chip signed it and showed his key. They got up and went to the "Grotto, the resort's quiet lounge. Chip ordered a coke and Jennifer got the same. There was a dance floor but the tunes were from the great American songbook. Perfect for the kind of dancing that Chip was good at.

Chip stood and reached for Jennifer's wrist and directed he to the dance floor. He took time to place her hands on his waist and shoulder He started to move but he stopped.

"Have second thought Chip?"

"Yes, I just want to make love to you," he said.

Jennifer took his hand and looked into his eyes; "Chip is there anything that you wanted to do this weekend?" asked Jennifer.

"I had thought about doing one of the trail rides but the weather cancelled those plans. I wasn't thinking about myself very much. I need to plan better, "said Chip.

"I think that you need to take care of you, for awhile," said Jennifer.

Chip laid some bills on the table to cover the tab and they walked out.

"Let's walk back to suite the night is cool," said Jennifer.

The pair walked back toward their suite. In the distance the sky was putting on another light show. The air was fresh caused by the recent rain. They walked close and Chip kept massaging Jennifer's breasts through her shirt. Jennifer retaliated by grasping his cock through his pants.

Chip stopped and embraced Jennifer and kissed her.

"Mister Johnson, you are being a little to forward sir. Do we know each other?" said Jennifer with a fake southern accent.

"You are about to know me even better madam," responded Chip.

"Do you promise I hear all this big talk, I am just wondering if you can deliver," said Jennifer and she massaged his cock again.

They got to the suite. Chip got the keycard out and gained access to the room. Jennifer had his pants down to his ankles before he could close the door. She started to massage the crack in his ass as she took his engorged cock in her mouth.

"Madam, should we find a bed?"

"No time darling. I want you now," said Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I stood in front of a large crowd of people stating that I would be with you until death parted us. I am not going anywhere. I will not abandon you."

Jennifer stood and kissed him. "I am worried Chip I have seen how post deployment issues have ruined families."

Chip bent down and put Jennifer on his shoulder in a "fireman's carry;" "Mrs. Johnson why are you still clothed." Chip walked into the bedroom and placed Jennifer on the bed. He leaned down and opened her jeans and stripped them to her feet. He quickly stripped her panties down and planted a kiss on her pussy.

"Major Connolly I want your rump in the air," said Chip as he placed Jennifer on the bed.

Jennifer got on her stomach and put her ass in the air. Chip bent down and kissed her pussy. He reached forward and began to pull on her nipples.

"Oooo, I like the way that feels. Could you add some cock to the picture?"

Chip massaged his erection and brought it so Jennifer could look at it. He went back to her rump and slowly lost it in her pussy. He felt her vaginal walls contract around his cock. He moved in and out or her cunt and brushed her bunghole, with his fingers. He continued to work on her nipples. Jennifer stiffened and launched herself forward and landed on the bed. Chip grabbed his cock and it shot at him, he remembered the first time he and Jennifer made love and the fact she did not like being sprayed with cum.

Jennifer rolled over and sat up and brought her mouth to his cock. "Looks like I missed the fireworks. Lets go out and hit the pool, darling," said Jennifer.

She got off the bed and headed for the door to the patio; "Darling do you want to get a suit on?" said Chip

There was a splash before he finished, and he walked out and stripped off his shirt, making him completely naked. He looked over to the end of the pool and saw the same couple that he saw earlier. They were also naked. He jumped in next to Jennifer and embraced her. The couple at the other end of the pool started to move toward Chip and Jennifer.

"I guess we made this de facto clothing optional. How are you all doing, I'm Stan, and this is my wife May," said Stan.

"I'm Jennifer and that hunk is Chip," said Jennifer.

The group traded introductions and Chip found out the Stan was in the Navy and was heading to San Diego to train in small boats. He and May were married in Tennessee, and were using the trip west as a Honeymoon. The Reo Rancho was their splurge for the trip. Chip and Jennifer kept the conversation on other couple and did not mention that they were in the Army. Stan, and May broke off the meeting stating that they needed the rest before they started their trip again. Jennifer hugged May and whispered "He looks like a good man I wish you the best." The pair got out of the pool and walked toward their suit. Jennifer noticed that Chip was eyeing the young lady as she walked.

"By the way I am over here mister," said Jennifer.

A set of arms encircled Jennifer and brought her to Chip, He kissed her and played with her butt under the water. "This is penance for my wandering eyes, darling," said Chip.

Jenifer slid under the water and took his cock in her mouth. She felt him respond and came up and kissed him. "Darling, I want a proper fuck on a bed, fully romantic, do you think you can do that?" said Chip as he felt Jennifer's hand worked on his cock

"Chip, I would love that."

They both walked up the pool steps and into their suite. Chip went to the bathroom and found several towels and started to dry his wife off. He was on his knees and looking at her full muff. He reached around and brought her pussy toward his mouth and his tongue found the entrance to her cunt. His fingers probed the crack between her cheeks and he stood and kissed her again.

They went into the bedroom and Jennifer got on the bed and waited. Her legs were open and chip could see her pussy lips becoming erect. Jennifer concentrated on the raging hard-on as Chip got on the bed beside her.

"No stupid jokes just a lovely fuck darling," said Chip.

He brought his cock to the entrance to her cunt and it slipped in with little pressure. Chip kissed his wife. Her arms reached around him and held him close. Her vagina contracted on his cock encouraging him to fuck her hard.

"Jennifer, the only time you will see me acting strange is if I am planning something to surprise you. I will only leave if you want it."

Chip started to cry with joy as he fucked his wife. He moved his cock in and out of her, his emotion building to a climax.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12