Sexting with a Co-Worker

Story Info
Man meets and becomes infatuated, sexts with a co-worker.
1k words
4.23
29.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers

On the first day at my new job my boss walked around with me and introduced me to all of my new teammates. Most of the names I immediately forgot, but one woman caught my attention almost immediately. Dishwater blonde, wonderful curves accented by tight jeans and tall Mary Jane heels, Melissa immediately made an impression. With great care to not ogle I returned her hello and continued making the rounds. When I sat down in my cubicle I noticed that I had an unobstructed view down the aisle, a perfect vantage to see the comings and goings of my fellow coworkers.

Of course, the only person whom I actively enjoyed watching was Melissa. I'd watch her walk toward me, taking stock of her outfit, admiring her body and the way her clothing accentuated her features. Often her blouses featured her breasts, always work appropriate, but leaving no doubt that she was excellently endowed. She favored jeans, usually tight, with her waist flowing into the curve of her hips. And she almost always wore heels, often barefoot, but sometimes with nylons. Her Mary Janes were a perennial favorite, but it was obvious she had a bit of a shoe addiction, as just as often she would wear a different pair each day of the week.

Sitting in my cubicle I'd watch this beautiful woman walk toward me, always stopping to say "Hi!", asking me about my day, then moving along to her business, eventually heading back to her desk. This was always my favorite part. Melissa had an ass to die for. Swaying with each step, framed by her jeans or, if I was lucky, a tight skirt. I'd sit at my desk and lose myself completely, just enjoying everything about her.

Of course, she was married. So was I. But that didn't stop her from becoming a staple in my fantasy life. At night, after my wife was asleep, I'd lay awake and think about Melissa. I'd imagine pulling her in for a kiss, our bodies together. As I lay there, my erection springing to life, I'd slowly stroke myself, imagining her hand, touching me, her breasts pushed against me, her skirt hiked up as she straddled my cock, rocking back and forth, heels bumping my calves. My hand would move faster on my cock as I thought about her orgasm building, her blue eyes staring into mine, until we would both explode together. Almost nightly I'd make a mess of my shorts thinking of Melissa, my fantasy lover who quickly became the sole woman of my self pleasures. I'd role over with a wet spot in my boxers and fall asleep looking forward to visiting her in my dreams.

This went on for a few years. Our friendship grew, always appropriate, but blossoming as our jobs required we spend time together almost every day.

During this time my marriage began to crumble. I'm sure my secret fantasy life didn't help things, but admittedly we had different goals. She wanted kids, I didn't, resentments grew, we eventually split and divorced. Around this time Melissa confided that she was in a similar situation in her marriage.

One night, at home while washing dishes, my phone dinged with a text message. Picking it up my heart skipped a bit as I saw it was from Melissa. "How are you?" she asked. Knowing she had gone out with a few coworkers that evening I answered "Fine. Bored. How are YOU doing?" Winky sign. I was sure she was feeling pretty good from her outing.

"Tipsy" she replied. "And maybe a little horny."

Suddenly, this was interesting...

"Oh?" I said.

"What would you do if you were here?" she replied.

"I'd slide next to you and put my hand on your knee," I started, remembering that she had worn a knee length denim skirt that day.

"Under the table I'd slowly push your skirt up, sliding my hand along your inner thigh" I continued.

"Oh, yes" she responded.

"When my hand reaches your panties, I'd begin to rub. Slowly. I would want to be sure that you were distracted, but not so distracted that others would suspect."

"God. Yes."

"I'd slowly push my fingers between your lips, still on top of your panties. I'd hope that you were getting turned on and wet, feeling your panties begin to absorb your arousal. How are you feeling?"

"Oh God. Turned on."

"Are you at the table? Can you hike your skirt up and touch yourself.? Don't let anyone see."

By now I was sitting and had my cock in my hand. I slowly rubbed while I waited. A minute later she replied, "I'm sitting at the end of the table just listening to everyone. I'm beginning to leak into my panties."

"Good. Imagine me pushing a little further, finding your clitoris, slowly massaging."

"I'm so wet" she responded.

"Faster, rubbing. Imagine my fingers slipping inside your panties, finding your clit fully aroused."

A few seconds later "I'm so turned on right now. God, I want you so much. It's dark in here, no one has noticed, I'm still touching myself."

"Good. Imagine my fingers going deeper, faster, your pussy leaking as we both try to look calm and collected. Imagine how hard I am knowing that you are so turned on in a crowded restaurant"

"Oh God, yes. I think I'm going to cum soon..Oh god..."

"That's right, keep rubbing, keep thinking about how hard I am right now and how much I want to please you. God I've wanted you for so long..."

"It's happening...God...oh god..."

Seconds became a minute. "Are you okay?" I messaged.

"Oh my God," she replied, "I can't believe it. I just quietly came in my seat. I've never done anything like this before. I'm a bit of a mess. I wish you were here."

"Me too. Can I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Meet me in the lobby of the bank building next door tomorrow morning," Melissa replied. "Please? I need you."

And so began my relationship with the woman of my dreams.

damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers