Sextortion Ch. 01: "The Basics"

Story Info
My wife's hot cunt makes for one hell of an investment.
3.3k words
4.09
47.8k
20
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to think that we're not bad people. We just found a niche market that most of the American public would consider to be a little unsavory. This is not something we do just for the money. My wife would be fucking other men even if we couldn't financially benefit from it. We consider the money just to be a reward for the sweet pussy these overly wealthy bankers get from my Nikki.

Let me set the scene for you and see if you can sit there without getting aroused. From behind my one-way mirror I'm looking into a bedroom. The bed is centered up on the wall to my left and the room is fairly well-lit. On the bed, down on all fours, is my incredibly sexy wife Nikki. Nikki is a fucking bombshell! I'd be a fool to not enjoy watching her fuck men's brains out. It's fucking fine art! She stands about 5'3", has an incredible set of natural double D's, dark skin and long black wavy hair. Her tits are amazing! Just that little bit of sag to them that let's you know they're real but without looking like old flapjacks.

There's a great deal of idiots out there that would look at Nikki and say she "carries a few extra pounds" but I'd say Nikki is a perfect goddess. A woman should be soft enough to ravage properly and have enough curves to keep a man's hands entertained.

As this 'John' (that's what we call these bankers) thrusts into her pussy from behind, her tits sway back and forth beneath her. A long pendant necklace sways with them. Each time he bottoms out in her there's a slap and a jolting quiver shakes through those magnificent mammaries and her ass cheeks. She's wearing nothing but the necklace, and a garter holding up some thigh-highs. The shape of her ass as I see it in profile, rocking back and forth is intoxicating. I love watching her do this. Even taking it from behind she's fucking him more than he's fucking her!

Most importantly Nikki knows how to get loud! With each set of thrusts she moans and lets out a long chain of, "Oh fuck! Oh Daddy! Oh Fuck! Yeah! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daadddyyyy!!"

Her moans and cries makes it very hard for any of these 'Johns' to last long. It's also very hard for me to stop from cumming while I stroke it back here and film the action. Once I got so into it, I forgot to hit 'record' on the camera until the fucking was almost over with.

This time I had remembered...

This time I had recorded it all...

Nikki and this 'John' entered the room. He asked if she was sure her husband wouldn't be coming home. She reassured him (falsely). Then they moved into kissing, her on his lap at the edge of the bed. Then Nikki's short red dress was off revealing that sexy body of hers. This unveiling also exposed the fact that Nikki hadn't been wearing any panties underneath. That lucky bastard! Then off with the lacy half cup bra. With his face buried in her luscious mounds, she rocked up and down on his fingers. From there Nikki went on to prove her oral skills. She kneeled down on the floor in front of him and started nice and slow, sliding her lips up and down the side of his already hard cock. Taking it in her hand, she slid up and down it a couple of times then lingered with her tongue flicking across it's circumcised head. This guy's head rolled back when Nikki made a big show of forming long strands of his pre-cum to the tip of her tongue.

My God Nikki knows how to work a cock! She started in bobbing her head up and down taking it's length deep into her warm mouth. I'd been in that mouth thousands of times. She's so fucking good at it I decided long ago that other men needed to experience it for themselves. Each time her head moved up and his length drew out, her cheeks would suck in. Nikki stroked the lower half of the throbbing member in a twisting up and down motion. Her head twisted countering the motion of her hand with each bob up and down. Every now and again she would suck as hard as she could on the head of his cock and then pull it out with a popping sound. Louder than a well shaken champagne bottle being uncorked! Each time the 'John' would groan with pleasure. She did this two or three times before resuming her loud slurping.

Most importantly Nikki seemed to always be moaning or talking dirty. She moaned deeply with her mouth full. She rubbed her clit with her free hand or used it pinched her dark nipples. She'd stop sucking and come up to look at him and ask things like, "You like that baby?" while she pumped her hands up and down his slippery cock.

The 'John' groaned muttering affirmations, "Fuck yeah. You are so fucking good at this."

Still stroking his slippery dick she replied, "Good baby. Now fuck my mouth."

She's said things like that to a lot of 'Johns' before and she's never had to ask twice. Nikki loves when a guy gets really into the blowjob. She's told me before that she loves when I grab hold of her hair and just fuck away at her face. "I love it being manhandled and dominated like that."

This 'John' stood up and started in thrusting his cock into her mouth harder. She looked up at him with those beautiful big brown eyes and held eye contact as he pumped away. Nikki's hands kept busy, one on the base of his cock acting as a throat stop and one between her legs massaging faster across her clit and shaved pussy lips.

She moaned deeply on his dick. Each time he bottomed out against her stroking hand, a jolt would shake through her tits and shapely ass.

"Don't fuckin cum yet baby. You still have to fuck me." She said stopping him from over-thrusting into her mouth. He nearly put her eye out he was bucking his hips so wildly.

The 'John' groaned in affirmation.

When it was time for the main event, she laid back on the bed and he took his place between her legs, squeezing and suckling her tits. She grabbed ahold of his shaft and lined him up with her opening. A quick thrust and he was inside her. I'll never get over the thrill that comes with watching another man's first penetration of her soft cunt.

They started slowly and gradually worked up to a feverish railing. Nikki, though beneath him, again had managed to "out-fuck" him by rolling her hips and using her smooth legs to pull him into her at each thrust. Her loud moans and sexy pleas continued and gained in strength.

When it seemed that the 'John' was getting close to cumming she intervened, "Fuck me from behind Daddy." Whenever things got really hot and heavy with Nikki she would call me that. I guess this 'John' was doing something right!

And I got it all on tape! In HD even!

This tape would be pretty damning evidence for a married rich Wall Street type.

He thrust himself into her again. Nikki let out a brief squeal of shock and then bit dow on her lower lip. His cock glistened with her juices as it pumped in and out of her warm upraised cunt. Her screams and dirty talk continued to elevate.

I have to hand it to this 'John.' He's got a lot more stamina than most of the chumps we pick up.

"Don't cum inside me baby. I want it on my tits." Nikki moaned out as the man seemed closer to exploding.

That was all the 'John' could handle. He pulled out his slippery cock with a groan and started to stroke it feverishly.

Nikki flipped around. Her tits jiggled as she spun and repositioned herself kneeling in front of him on the floor.

"Cum for me Daddy. Give me that sweet cum on my big tits." She pleaded in her sultry tone. She grabbed his slick wet cock and gave a few wanton sucks. Then she released it and held her big tits up and together. She looked up at him pleadingly and continued chiding him on while she pinched and tweeked her nipples.

His hips bucked harder. He let out a guttural groan. His cock aimed at her, the first three blasts of his cum exploded from him in powerful bursts. The first two of them hit Nikki in the chin and the rest of his full spunk load splattered down her neck and onto her waiting tits.

"Oh fuck baby!" Nikki said and smiled up at him.

I stopped the camera and pressed 'Play'.

That was my cue to enter 'stage right.'

Psychologists agree that there is a brief moment right after ejaculation where a deep-rooted feeling of shame washes over a man. It's even more pronounced in a man who starts to realize that he has just cheated on his wife.

That's when I like to catch the 'Johns.' Right in that moment of shame. It really amplifies the emotional terror and, most importantly gives me more leverage.

The talk I'm going to have with this 'John' may make me sound like something of a badass but the truth is I'm a pretty mild-mannered guy. I've never been in a real fight in my life. I'm not terribly charismatic either. I'll verbally work this guy over solely because this is a scenario that we've rehearsed over and over. And it's one that has been applied and worked over and over. This is 'John' number 37 to be exact. Nikki has fucked all 37 of them. All of them successful high finance types. And all of them willing to pay a small monthly fee in order for us to keep our video locked up in the vault instead of in their wife or boss's hands.

The name of the game is "Sextortion." And Nikki and I are damn good at it.

I burst through the door with a loud, "What the fuck do we have here?!"

The 'John' must have jumped back a foot!

"Hi Daddy..." Nikki said as she swirled a finger in the fresh cum on her tits and smiled at me.

"Who the fuck is this?!" the flabbergasted 'John' exclaimed. He covered his rapidly shrinking dick with both hands.

"My husband." Nikki said calmy as she laid back on the bed propping herself on her elbows.

Before he could even reply I picked up his pants off the dresser.

"Hey..." he said starting to move for them.

"Stay right there." I said calmly and lifted the front of my shirt to reveal a pistol. (Don't worry it's not real! Its just a prop gun and just for show. I'm not gonna shoot anybody.)

"Shit..." the 'John' said and started to look desperately around. I rifled through his pants and pulled out his wallet.

"Take it easy. No ones going to get hurt. We're just going to talk for a bit and then you'll be on your way."

In his wallet I pulled out his business card.

"J. Weiman and Associates..." I read. "And your name is Harold Whitfield...?"

Just another 'John' I thought to myself.

"Yeah" said Harold swallowing hard as if choking on the word.

"Harold, how much would you say that a 'Senior Trading Analyst' makes in a year?"

Harold looked confused and stammered out, "Uh...uh...What?...Why...?" He looked over to Nikki as if looking for help or an ally in the room. Nikki was sitting up on the bed and wiping the remaining cum from her tits with a kleenex.

"Harold...Don't look at her. Answer the question. How much money did you make last year?" I continued pawing through his wallet.

The problem with guys like Harold, successful Wall Street types, is that it takes a certain degree of cutthroat behavior to make it to the top. Harold, like most of the other Johns was about to get mad. To keep these guys in check I have to keep them off balance.

"Listen! I don't know what the fuck...!" Harold began.

I interrupted his furious start with my TV remote. The TV flicked on and the HD video of Harold's latest sexploits drown him out. The volume was turned up very high.

I muted it.

"Calm down Harold" I chided and flipped his wallet over to face him. "Is this your wife and kids?"

"Yes..." Harold winced and looked back at the video of Nikki getting throat reamed by him.

"It'd be a real shame for them to find out about this little indiscretion..." I trailed off.

"Now back to the question at hand...How much did you make last year?"

"$1.8 million dollars" Harold whispered sheepishly.

"HA! Well done Harold" I burst out.

"What the fuck do you want?" Harold asked restraining anger.

"A trifle really...You won't even miss it..." My reply was interrupted by Nikki opening the night stand drawer.

Harold's attention shifted to her as she produced from the drawer a large pink vibrator. I continued knowing full well what she was up to, "I'm going to place a business card into your wallet with an account number on it..."

Nikki had taken position back in the center of the bed with her face down and ass up directed right toward us. Harold was obviously not paying any attention to what I was saying as he looked on in disbelief at Nikki. Reaching between her spread legs the vibrator hummed to life as she started sliding it up and down her already moist open slit.

"Harold." I said firmly. "I'm going to place a business card into your wallet with an account number on it..."

Harold looked back at me and then back and forth between Nikki and me. Nikki was now pushing the vibrator in and beginning to moan softly.

I attempted to continue, "...each month on the fifteenth of the month you will deposit $250 into this account..."

I'd said these instructions numerous times but Nikki's little show always managed to distract me. She started doing this on the fourteenth 'John' that we sextorted from. I thought she was doing it to help keep the guy off balance but she later told me with much laughter she did this just to fuck with me! It really did throw me off my game the first few times.

"If for any reason, other than your death, these payments stop. This video will be sent off to your CEO, CFO and your wife, Harold. If anything happens to Nikki or me, again this video will be sent off. Got me?"

Harold nodded with a certain confused look in his eye. At this point you the reader may be wondering the same thing that I suspect Harold is wondering.

The question is: "Only $250 a month? Why not more?"

There's several answers I'd have to give on that one. Firstly, because I'd like to think I'm not an asshole. I know that could be heavily debated with the activities I'm engaged in but I genuinely don't want to wreck anybody. Harold nor any of the other 'Johns' will ever even miss that kind of chump change. Secondly, I can't have Harold's wife or accountants wondering where the hell a significant chunk of his change is going. Lastly, I use a continual payment instead of a large lump sum because Nikki and I are in this to retire not to get temporarily rich. Our plan is to have forty 'Johns' all paying in $250 per month. I'll save you the mental math problem. That's $120k a year. Plenty for us to live a comfortable lifestyle and keep me out of the drudgery of 9-5 employment. The account is untraceable. Like I said Harold is number 37.

"Would one of you stop talking and fuck me now...?" Nikki pleaded in a tone that dripped with sex. She was rocking back and forth now on her dildo and breathing much harder.

I tossed Harold his pants and wallet. "How about it Harold? Want to take advantage of your latest investment for a bit longer?" I gestured towards Nikki's vibrating cunt.

I've yet to have anybody with balls enough to accept this offer. He'll probably never have the chance at a fuck this good again.

"You people are fucking crazy..." Harold trailed off, struggling to get his pants on. He was out the door before being even remotely dressed.

I locked it behind him.

Nikki had stopped fucking herself and laid back on the bed smiling at me. She stopped the vibrator and giggled at me.

This was my turn. I'd like to be able to say that I climbed on top of her and fucked her in all possible positions for the next three hours but the truth is, after watching a show like that, I usually don't last very long. I had my cock inside her and ejaculating in less than a minute.

"There's that cum I wanted inside of me." She whispered in my ear as I collapsed on top of her.

"Sorry baby. The next one will be better" The pillow in my face muffled my words.

"I know sweetie. That was just the 'easy' one." She grinned. "And I need a shower anyway."

After a cleanup and some mouth to cock resuscitation, I did give it to her much better than that. It's our little ritual for Nikki talk dirty to me about her latest fling while we do it. Any female readers out there if you want to keep a man sexually happy just talk dirty to him. Audio during sex goes a long way.

I know the trick to finish Nikki off pretty easily too. When I feel myself getting close to cumming, I stand up and fuck her with her legs wrapped around me and my hands supporting her nice ass. She can always seem to cum easily in this position, She says it the way her clit rubs hard on my cock under her weight. Nothing feels manlier than throwing your woman around while you fuck her.

I know I'm bound to get some negative feedback about what we're doing from both people who disagree with the stealing and people who disagree with the wife sharing side of this. But hopefully a few of you out there will see this as what it really is. It's an interesting and sexy story. I wish you could see all the videos.

To all you naysayers about wife sharing I'll publish a second chapter someday with some justifications and explanations of why I love this lifestyle and how this crazy shit all got started. I've thought a good deal about it and the decision to start doing this wasn't something Nikki and I took lightly. We'll probably stop extorting at forty guys but I really doubt I have it in me to stop watching her fuck other men.

For the interim though, I will pose a question to you:

Who's the more secure man; the one who knows his wife's love and can allow her to explore her sexuality without jealousy, or the man who, out of fear, keeps his highly sexual wife caged?

*****

Thanks for reading! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE...send me feedback or at least give a vote score to my story! I've never written anything before and could really use encouragement or advice.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional.

No wealthy bankers or investment brokers were harmed in the writing of this story. In FairyTaleLand there are no STD's. We don't live in FairyTaleLand unfortunately so take appropriate precautions in your sexual endeavors.