SEXtuplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Clary gasped, enraptured by the sight of her penis vanishing into another futa's, "I... oh fuck, this is gonna make me cum soon."

"Don't worry," Jessie moaned, already on the brink of her release at the enthralling sensations, "Cum as much as you want. We've got all night."

"I-I should warn you," Clary shuddered and gripped Jessie tight, hips moving with an increasingly erratic pace, "My cock is a grower."

"Don't care," Jessie groaned and thrust once more, devouring every inch of her partner's cock. Their balls smacked against each other in greeting, though Clary's were half-again the size of Jessie's large orbs.

"Fuck!" Clary shouted. Her dick exploded in size and reached deep into Jessie, pushing against where her balls intersected, before unleashing a tidal wave of cum. Jessie's own climax exploded within her, though not a drop of her seed could escape her testes as the flow was restrained by Clary's, whose own balls throbbed mightily as they pumped their load into her.

"I feel it!" Jessie grunted, wrapping her arms around Clary to hug her in ecstasy, "Your cum is in my balls. Oh shit! Clary, your jizz is mixing with mine. Keep cumming, Clary!"

"I'm gonna... gonna... holy fuck! I'm cumming again!" Clary shrieked, shaking uncontrollably as her body exploded in a second orgasm amidst the first.

"So good..." Jessie moaned as they fell onto the bed, still thrusting against each mindlessly. Her balls had expanded with the alien load, swelling to more than double their former size. Still not a drop could break through Clary's cock, which only continued to grow until it was only a couple of inches shy of Jessie's size.

Another month passed and saw Jessie grow increasingly enamoured with herself. The bump on her stomach grown impressively, now more visible to the naked eye. Surprisingly, her breasts had already begun to grow, something she'd expected a few more months down the line. They were easily two cup sizes bigger now. Thankfully, her myriad of lovers appreciated them. The anxiety had faded in the last few weeks, leaving her pussy and ass more than open for all comers. Her tits and cock had taken it upon themselves, however.

Not that she minded. It was just great to finally have a cock up her usual holes again, especially as her libido only continued to rise. As did her cravings.

"You seriously like that?" Maggie scowled at a piece of toast slathered in cum and jam, with just a smidge of marmite.

"Don't judge me, I'm the pregnant one here," Jessie quipped.

"And don't we know it," Clary spoke up, kissing the subtle curve of Jessie's stomach. The mousy futa had stayed in contact with Jessie since their first night together. A few more rounds and they became good friends. Close enough for Maggie to join them for frequent threesomes.

"Just think how big I'll be in a couple more months," Jessie laughed and took a bite from her snack, catered for her cravings, "Hey, Clary, do you think I could get some fresh cum for this?"

Three more months passed, and Jessie found herself constantly locked between a state of worry and arousal. Her stomach had grown a great deal in that time, enough that she was certain she'd be having twins, but so had her tits. Each were just a big smaller than her belly was a month ago. And her balls were doing something very similar.

"Wow, your tits are really growing, aren't they?" Maggie noted as she rutted into her lover's cunt, hands stroking her vastly improved baby bump, while her hips barged against Jessie's swollen balls.

"Hmm, yeah," Jessie moaned, gently squeezing her massive boobs. They had firmed up a lot in the past few months, a labyrinth of blue veins leading to her engorged areolae and nipples. Just like her breasts, they had grown exponentially, each more than quintuple the size they should've been. Her deep pink areolae stuck up like a dome, while her nipples extended several inches away from them.

"Why's your cock so thick, though?" Maggie grunted as she moved a hand to grip her friend's prick, its girth having almost doubled.

"Dunno, just keep fucking me, babe," Jessie panted and gripped her bedsheets as she came. Her sensitivity had spiked during her pregnancy, giving her several orgasms every time she fucked. If she was honest, it was easily her favourite part of being an expectant mother.

"So... heavy!" Jessie grunted another two months later as she waddled through her door with a pair of bags in tow. Her body had continued to develop at a rapid pace, one that she wasn't sure was natural. From her research, no human's breasts had grown as exponentially as hers were, neither had any futa's balls. It was naturally for the body to do so, just not on the same level.

Her belly was something of an anomaly as well. It stuck out as far as any normal pregnancy would, yet the weight made her certain that she was having twins. Worse, the amount of weight her breasts and balls had added to her almost made it seem like she was sextuplets. But it was impossible.

She relaxed after putting away her groceries and relaxed on the couch. It creaked under her body, not that she could blame it. Even if her belly was taken out from the equation, her breasts, balls and hips were all enormous now. Jessie idly flicked through channels as she rubbed lotion onto her front, determined to avoid stretch marks. Despite her concerns, she couldn't deny the sense of wholeness that emanated from her growing womb.

As she rubbed, her breasts grew warm and thick rivers leaked from her enormous nipples. Jessie licked her lips as she brought some milk to her mouth, then grabbed her cell phone and called Maggie. The redhead had one hell of a lactation fetish. Which worked out perfectly, since Jessie already wanted a nice, hard fucking.

The final two months passed in the blink of an eye. Jessie had grown from 'massive' to 'ginormous', which her libido embodied wholeheartedly. Even after Maggie had forced her to be admitted into hospital last month, when just walking had begun to exhaust her, she couldn't resist enticing the nurses into constantly sleeping with her hugely fecund figure. Even the craziest news couldn't dissuade her libido.

Jessie was having multiples. Though her belly only stretched out as far as a normal full-term mother would, there were, irrefutably, six different babies developing inside of her. She would laugh at the memory of her doctor's reaction when they asked why she hadn't gotten any check-ups or ultrasounds; Jessie was always too busy fucking. They were amazed she hadn't died from how overly powerful her libido had become.

The biggest shocker was that all her babies were growing at the same rate. Her latest pair, which sat in her balls, had sped their development up to match the rest. She was an amazing sight to behold, a fact that she didn't feel was an overstatement all things considered. Jessie could barely believe the pictures her friends showed her.

Her tits had grown well beyond the size of her head, while her nipples had thickened to the size of her fists. Her cock had followed suit, though it was slightly larger. None of her friends complained, of course. Jessie's balls were the true jaw-dropper, however. No futa in the world had a sack so massive, or none that Jessie knew about.

"Hey, baby," Maggie smirked as she walked inside, her tight shirt stretched around her belly, "And babies."

"Hmm, instead of saying 'hi', how about you show it," Jessie moaned and rolled hips, shaking her perpetual erection at her friend.

"No can do," Maggie sighed, though she stroked the astoundingly thick shaft as she sat down, "Doctor said you'll be going into labour any day now."

"Aww," Jessie pouted, "I'm gonna miss feeling this horny and sensitive."

"Don't worry," Maggie laughed, "I hear there's plenty of futanari out there who're sterile. They're always looking for a surrogate. I'll bet that you'll be super preggers again before you know it."

"Thanks," Jessie smiled, "Think my tits will look okay after the birth?"

"This is you, we're talking about," Maggie laughed, "I bet they'll get even bigger to compensate or something ridiculous."

A few days later and Jessie went into labour. A relatively short twelve hours later and she was exhausted, yet ecstatic to be around her six, beautiful daughters, five of which were the first births of their kind. Unfortunately, she couldn't hope to support them all. One stayed with her, the others were all taken in by gracious families.

After a few weeks of recovery, Jessie was practically fuming with lust. Her doctor had strictly told her not to have any sex until everything was healed, no matter what kind. She understood the reason, but it was no less infuriating.

"Alright, I don't care where or how you fuck me, just get to it," Jessie growled at her party of friends. She was at Maggie's apartment, leaving their daughter - Samantha - with a babysitter, while she sated her cravings. Any longer and Jessie feared for her sanity. She sat in the middle of them all, naked and playing with her myriad of holes.

"What if you get super pregnant again?" Maggie inquired, as per her friend's request.

"Don't care, just fuck me!" Everyone snickered at the demand, then went into action. One crouched on either side of her, quickly shoving themselves into her tits, while two more laid beneath the futa to thrust into her lower holes. Another positioned their cock to slide into hers, and Maggie gleefully took to fucking the impossibly fuckable futa's throat.

"Hey, can you get pregnant this way?" Maggie asked, leaning to the side to peer over her stomach. Jessie's eyes widened, then her shoulders lifted in a shrug, before she began to bob her head back and forth lustfully. The thought occurred to her, that she might get addicted to being fucked and impregnate like this, but it meant nothing. Jessie only wanted those glorious sensations back.

12