Sextus & Vibia

Story Info
A Roman Romance.
1.3k words
4.15
13.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anabasis
Anabasis
11 Followers

So my first erotica story. Criticism is greatly appreciated.

*****

Sextus had spied Vibia entering the baths weeks ago, and now, after what seemed months of planning, the two were finally meeting.

Sextus had watched the beautiful raven haired girl go into the baths, her white dress riding on her high breasts, the skirts swirling around her brown legs. His eyes had descended down her body to where her sandals cupped her small and shapely feet. The hot air of the baths had blown the long straight hair across her face hiding the perfect triangular nose and large blue eyes. She had tossed her head showing off a nearly boyish grin that split her heart shaped mouth.

As he had walked up the hill to his father's villa he couldn't help but imagine her undressing for the baths, letting her dress fall to the stone floor and walking into the steamy water, sitting with her head back and hair out, the water covering her hips and curved belly up to her small breasts. How she would have allowed the slaves to sponge her shoulders down, laughing as they wet her arms and neck.

When he had arrived home he had frantically searched for one of his sister's slaves and begged the elderly servant to go to the baths and discover the girl's name. As he anxiously watched the woman go he began composing the long love letters he would send in the next couple of days.

And now, she was there in front of him. They had arranged to meet at the Shrine of Isis while everyone else would be at the festival. She wore a tunic rich with festival colors, red and green, the skirt ending just before her knee, a blue shawl was wrapped around her shoulders, and her hair was tied up in a high knot spun around with a gold chain. She watched him unabashedly, eyes greedy for detail.

They had seen each other once or twice from afar. Sextus had written about it in his secret letters, and she had responded in kind. He had loitered at the baths each evening hoping to see her enter again, but to no avail.

After a moment of looking Sextus grabbed Vibia's arm and dragged her through a veiled doorway at the back of the shrine lest her chaperone spot them together. Gold anklets he had barely noticed on her bare legs jingled as they hurried.

The side room was dark except for a small slitted window giving over to a small square where some festival musicians were playing. Hearing the brisk flute Vibia ran to the middle of the room and rose onto her toes. Suddenly she spun away from Sextus laughing, whirling to the wall. Laughing Sextus held his hands out to her as she danced back towards him. After a few hesitant steps the two lovers spun in a fast dance, he slowing spinning, while she, her tunic raising up, circled and whirled quickly around him.

Passers by must have wondered at the laughter coming from the austere shrine. Hot and happy Vibia stopped, and slowly turned, letting her body press into Sextus' chest. The two dancers stood for a moment before sinking to the floor, bodies still close.

Sextus opened his mouth as if to speak but Vibia quickly lent forwards and kissed him, her warm lips covering his. At first they simply pressed themselves against each other but soon Sextus felt Vibia's tongue questing his and they began circling each other passionately. To Sextus the moment lasted a life time. As they kissed he felt Vibia's arms encircle his neck and he reached for her waist.

Giggling she broke free before he could embrace him fully. She stood up and pushed lightly on his shoulders as he tried to follow protesting. He sat back as she began to dance again to the music, swaying back and forth above him. As she shifted from one foot to the other she dropped her shawl and her fingers began to loosen her tunic, swaying in time. Sextus, enjoying himself, felt blood rush about his body. Naked Vibia still swayed, wearing nothing but her anklets and a gold pendant nestled between her breasts. Slowly she put her arms out beckoning Sextus to join her. This time their embrace was close and hard. As their tongues swirled Vibia tugged at his tunic and soon their bare skin pressed firmly together.

As they kissed Vibia's hands made patterns on Sextus' back while his hands made more greedy passes. Feeling her tight buttocks, the curve of her spine, the soft place where her shoulders met her neck. Suddenly he was kissing her neck over and over again his hands finding those small breasts and down her heaving chest and stomach and feeling the heat between her legs. As he explored she crushed his body to her. He walked his fingers back behind her legs. Vibia suppressed a giggle as with one last furious kiss he lifted her up, and backed her to the wall, her legs crossing behind his back. Not able to wait a moment longer Sextus felt her warmth envelop him. The young couple gasped in unison, Sextus grunting, Vibia biting on her raised knuckle. He thrust again and again. As they clashed back and forth, her hair suddenly broke free of its knot. With a squeal Vibia flung her head to the side, the black locks bouncing around their heads.

They moved as one faster and faster. Sextus felt her muscles tighten around him, clenching and unclenching until finally they both spasmed. He felt his hot fluid fill her as he heard her shout in ecstasy.

Sextus collapsed to the floor, nearly dropping Vibia's limp body on top of him. After some untangling they lay sleepily next to each other for some time. Him, legs splayed out, her on top one leg over his left, her chest rising and falling, head on his chest.

As they lay there like that Vibia began to laugh, Sextus soon joining in. For the first time he heard her voice "The priestesses of Isis wouldn't approve." Sextus was speechless at the sonorous voice, like a warm summers day. His dream like imagining suddenly halted as she began to play with the hair around his navel. Then her thin fingers moved lower and lower until they were curling in the thicker hair below. He was quickly getting excited. Her head had risen to look down his prostrate body. Her bare back, beautiful, hid what she was doing to him. Suddenly she turned and straddled him, throwing one leg over him, her peach fuzz making his stomach hot. She leaned forwards and stared into his eyes. He quickly became lost in her blue depths. She blinked and shifted her weight, one hand guiding him into her again. She grinned that playful grin.

"Now it is my turn Sextus," she smiled rocking back and forth. One hand on his chest, the other explored her lap. Having descended onto him she started sliding side to side. She lowered herself again, letting her breasts tickle his chest as she kissed him deeply. Sextus found his hands cupping her knees, running down her calves and thighs. She broke the kiss with another thrust and rocked back again. She tormented him with a rhythmless tempo. His hips began to raise to meet hers as he became more and more desperate. His hands rose to her hips and then to her breasts, kneading her flesh. Her hair bounced wildly, hiding her face from him. He cupped her face carefully as he sat up, his other hand wrapping around her back as the pair rose in a final push.

An hour later both stood dressed. Sextus admired Vibia standing apart, hair stuck to her neck with sweat, a rosy sheen on her tanned face. He grinned back at her.

"I think we both need to go to the baths," he chuckled.

Anabasis
Anabasis
11 Followers