Sexu-all

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

'I'd love you up my bottom. I want to feel you sperm into me. So, I'm going to withdraw now, like this, and get off you, and if I kneel beside you, you can enter me. Though you'll need some lubricant, I expect. You could use our spunk, since there's plenty of it about.'

'All right. Yes, oh look at that big, beautiful bottom, so ripe and ready. Your crack is so deep I could come between your cheeks without even going inside. But if I rub some sperm round your little opening and spread it on my cock, like this, I can try to go in. I'm so hard at the idea! Yes, it's tight, but my tip is going in. Is that all right?'

'It's delicious. Just go in slowly. I'm relaxing my bum to take you. I'm loving the feeling of you forcing in. Go all the way. I'm ready for your cum.'

'I'm loving the sight of my cock going in between those luscious cheeks. It's almost all in there and if I just pull back and then - yes! Yes! It's coming, Dulcinda, coming! Can you feel it swell and shoot?'

'Lovely! I feel it pulse, and your hot juice is inside me, till you pull out.'

'Let's roll onto our sides again, so you can stay inside. I can grip you with my bum muscles, like this. That feels so good. If I keep doing that can you reach round and toss me again, because the feeling of your tool inside me and your hand round my cock would be superb, amazing.'

'Yes. Keep squeezing me like that. It's making me fully hard again. It'll make me come. And if I toss your cock like this - it's hardening, too. We can come together, can't we? Just a few minutes, just like this, so lovely. It feels as if your bottom is sucking it out of me.'

'Just a little longer, and it'll come. Your hand is so gentle but firm, the way you pull the skin back from the head like that. Can you come yet?'

'Nearly there. Keep squeezing like that. Yes, it's gathering, the tingling in my vagina is starting, spreading into my bottom, into my tool. Come now, Dulcinda! Yes, you're coming, I can feel it coming along your cock. Out it comes, and mine is coming into you. Coming and coming! Can you feel it? More cum and more.'

'Yes. You've filled my bum with your sweet elixir, and when you came it felt as if I was coming in there with you, and you were coming through my cock.'

'That was the best shared orgasm I ever had. As if we came through each other's cocks.'

'Shall we have a little sleep now, regain our strength and refill our sperm-tanks? Then I want to try to go into your bottom, too, though I haven't at all given up wanting to be in your cunt again. I don't know quite what your surgeon did, but she did a superb job in there.'

'Yes, and I want to come in my cunt, too, and you can take me there, I know. So, we'll have a snooze, just like this, with me in your bum and your tool in my hand.'

Dulcinda told me they slept two hours and when they woke Hilary was still lodged in her bottom, though quite flaccid, and her giant cock was half erect, in Hilary's grasp. They separated carefully and turned to lie bosom to bosom, and began to kiss again and to smooth each other's backs and flanks, a procedure which slowly woke their genitalia, to the point that either could have entered the other again.

Hilary said at last, 'It would be special to take you in my anus. I've done that only a few times with special people, but for years I've worked there with dildos to be flexible and relaxed. Yours is the biggest I've tried, but it would be extra special to have you come in there.'

They sat up and Hilary turned onto her knees, bottom offered to view, and Dulcinda, rock hard with anticipation, moved behind her, gathered some of their spilled juices and worked it into Hilary's rectum, which relaxed to admit two fingers and stayed slack and available.

'This may not be possible,' Dulcinda said, 'But I'm going to cream-pie you without gong in at least. Your tookie is so deep in the valley it looks like it's hiding. I'm going to try now, just with my tip.'

'Yes, don't worry, just push slowly and surely some of it will get in, enough to come you, and me, too, if you can reach round to take my cock in hand.'

'The head is half in now. Is it too painful? Your tool is so rigid it's like a little stick.'

'It's painful, yes, but deliciously painful. I can take more if you go slowly. Yes, like that. More. Yes, I don't know whether I can take all of it, but the pain is giving way to pleasure. It's so tight! So tight! But that's wonderful. Try to go in more? I have something like a G-spot just through the wall, and there's a prostate in there, of course.'

'About seven inches. Maybe enough. I can come with that any time. Can I come you, too? If I work your cock like this?'

'Yes. Come now, darling. Just let go and flood me, and I shall come when you do, I know I will. Just move a little bit to get you going. Like that, yes. Is that doing it?'

'Yes, yes, it feels as if the cum can hardly get through it's so tight in there, and your cock is hardening. Is it ready?'

'Yes, it's ready to come when you come.'

'Here I come, then, Hilary. It's coming from my balls, pumping out. Here it comes now! And I'm sliding in all the way with it. Right to your cheeks, and coming and coming.'

'That's amazing. You're so deep inside and my cum is pouring out still. How did you ever get it all in? It feels as if you can never withdraw and are stuck in there till you shrink. We're bound together like dogs.'

'Did it hurt when I went all the way in?'

'Yes, but when you came it was perfect and made me come in your hand, as if that was the only way we could ever have each other.'

They stayed locked together for some minutes as their cocks slowly shrank, and as Dulcinda slid out they both sighed and expressed regret. Then they turned to each other and kissed and caressed, beginning the foreplay which would take them to mutual orgasm again.

As their lips parted after a long kiss, Hilary said, 'Your bum will still be full of my cum, so I could go in again more easily, couldn't I?'

'Yes. Please go in again. I want to absorb your spunk into my system. I want to feel you stand and deliver.'

'But this time I'm going to face you. If you part your legs and lift your bum I can get in as if you were a woman and I was into your cunt, and I can toss you off and splash you onto your tummy.'

'A great idea. Here I go. Perhaps if I put this pillow under my arse. Yes, like that. Can you see your way in? I want you to go in so much. Kiss me, kiss me. That was bliss. It's a bit difficult, but keep going and you can get in, I'm sure. There! You're in, all the way. It's so exciting to see your vulva pressed against my cheeks, and how amazing that you can toss my cock as well. Work it in and out. Like that, yes. We can come together again? Tell me when you're coming and I'll let go, too.'

'I am coming. I'm going to come inside you. And I can feel you harden and I know you're coming. Come now! Yes, together, together! Coming and coming.'

Hilary collapsed onto Dulcinda's breasts and they lay panting and twitching with post-orgasmic spasms, till Dulcinda said, 'Now I've got you trapped in my bum. Like dogs again, because I can grip and hold you.'

'I remember with Janet,' Hilary said after a while, 'That I was surprised, when I pulled out of her, that my spunk spilled out, too. I thought it would all be sucked up inside her, and it is both disappointing and delightful that the sperm floods out of the cunt or bottom afterwards, like now when I leave you like this. Here it is, dribbling out, but it proves what happened, it's a record of the overwhelming orgasm, isn't it?'

'Yes. It's a kind of blessing. I love to see it, as a gift, the tribute paid to the person receiving from the person ejaculating.'

They lay quietly in each other's arms for some time, then Hilary said, 'Can you go again into my vagina? I want to come in there when you come in there. I can show you how.'

'That would be wonderful. The idea of it make me harden, do you see?'

'First, then, treat my cock as a clit. Lick and suck it, as if preparing a woman to come. Yes, like that. It builds the feeling, you see, and it can transfer inside sometimes. Can you manippleate, too? Yes, finger and thumb. The feeling builds in my breasts, too, and can combine with the clit-oral. I think of it as my becoming all-woman. Though my clit can ejaculate, too, and it does that when the orgasm pulses through my cunt. It's a kind of double orgasm, one triggering the other. My surgeon was terribly proud when that happened first.'

'I think your G-spot and prostate must be either side of your rectum wall, so pressing one activates the other. That may be the reason you can come so often and both ways.,

That sounds right. Now suck my nips and keep working my clit with your fingers. That's perfect. The orgasm grows from both places and spreads slowly through my whole body.

And now I need to straddle you and fuck down on that great cock of yours. Like this.'

Quickly Hilary mounted Dulcinda and guided that mighty tool into her. 'No trouble with the slime in there, see? Gallons of it spilling out. Sliding you in easily. Oh, it fills me. Can you feel my cunt-walls fluttering?'

'Oh yes, they're caressing me, waves passing up and down inside you.'

'That means I can come with all of me. I just need to move up and down, like this. Just holding your tip between my lips and then engulfing you to the limit. A few more times. Are you ready, darling? Just a few more times. You can thrust, too, if that helps you come. Because I'm ready now. I'll come when you do. That's right, jab deep. I think you're coming. Your cock is swelling and pulsating. Oh yes, yes. Glorious!'

And as Dulcinda rammed up alongside Hilary's cervix she pumped out jets of her milky fluid, and at the same moment, Hilary's vagina contracted and let go in a long sequence of pulsations as the orgasm blossomed. At the same moment, her cock squirted multiple, discrete bursts of sperm forwards onto Dulcinda's face and breasts.

Hilary cried out and writhed in ecstasy as the orgasm flowed through her whole system. She bucked and wriggled to squeeze every last millimetre of juice out of cock and cunt. And Dulcinda felt as if she had thrust her whole body into that pulsating, fluttering, gripping vagina, that she was deep inside Hilary, sharing her shattering orgasm, which was part of, an extension of, a fulfilment of her own orgasm.

Without disengaging, they snuggled down, glued together with sweat, cunt-slime and spunk, nipples nudging in last tremors of bliss. They pressed their lips together in a long, tender embrace, and fell asleep.

When they awoke it was approaching dawn and they rallied in each other's arms for one last bout of congress. Without speech, they began to lick each other all over, slurping up the half-dried, sticky emanations of their bodies, sniffing genitals and licking bottoms.

'I love the odour of fucked cunts, fucked cocks, fucked bums,' said Hilary eventually, fondling her cock. The smell erects me in no time - look.'

'Me, too. Look.'

'Shall we do something about those?'

'Oh, I hope so. What about me suck each other off?'

'Good idea, but what I'd like first is to come on your bottom. I love bottoms, and your is especially comeworthy. I want to see my solution sluicing down those cheeks, into your crack. Better still if you can bring me off. A bit gymnastic but I think you could.'

'I should like that, and I'd like to come onto your magnifibot immediately after.'

Hilary knelt on the bunk and Dulcinda positioned herself side on, her now fully erect penis pointing at the right cheek. Hilary was able to reach round and take that mighty member in hand, slowly sliding the loose skin down and up the shaft. 'I can see it, too. Am I doing it right? Can I come you off?'

'Yes, it needs to be slow this morning after so much coming last night. That is bringing it to the boil, without haste. I can feel my balls gathering the cum, like filling a tank, and in a minute the spunk will spill down my tubes and into my tool. Yes, it's on the way. Slow down more, just gently on the shoulders. That's right. It's coming.'

'I love the way your cock hardens and swells. Like this, yes. There's the pre-cum on the tip. Now its flowing. Here it is! So much again! Look at it spreading across my bum, pouring into my cleavage. Still coming. Lovely! That's all, so I need to get beside you, too. Can you coax my spermunk out now? Look at my cock nuzzling your great globe, like a little space-ship aiming to land on a planet. My cum is siphoning up from deep down. So slow! It's gathering a long way behind my cock, near my cervix, from inside my arse. It's like I'm tapping off all that jizz you pumped in last night, to give it back, with more of my own.'

'Yes, I can sense the way you're squeezing it into your cock-pipe. How wonderful to smooth your tool like this and feel it quiver towards ejacking. Paint it onto my check. That's right. Here it comes, here it comes, through my fingers.'

Hilary's little penis twitched and pulsed and ejected seven or eight dollops of cum, the last as fulsome as the first. They both crowed with delight, and Dulcinda said, 'There's something so exciting and tender about seeing your partner's juices spirting out. It's so intimate, isn't it? Instead of the sperm shooting out of sight, in secret as it were, inside, there it is, on view, showing and sharing the orgasm.'

'Yes. The ejaculate is the ultimate proof of harmony and trust.'

'The ferry docks in an hour, sadly. Shall we take a little rest and then suck cock?'

'Yes,' Dulcinda said, 'We can suck nipple in the meantime, keeping ourselves alight. How long yours are! They grow like little cocks before you come.'

There was an interval with nothing but the sounds of lips and tongues on nipples. Then they lay head to tail and took each other's cocks into their mouths, rolling them between the lips, licking up and down the shafts, trapping the tips against the soft palates. Easier for Dulcinda than for Hilary, whose mouth barely took in more than a few inches.

Then Dulcinda reached over Hilary's bottom and worked a finger between her buttocks and into the vagina, while Hilary reached over Dulcinda's bottom and slid a finger into her anus. The fingers flexed and gently plungered, and after some minutes they knew the cum was en route. Without stopping they prepared to contain it, if possible, without spillage. But when the spunk poured into their mouths they could not hold it all, gulp it down as hard as they could.

They lay without letting go, until their ejections subsided and the limp tools flopped out. And Hilary said, 'We have drunk each other's essence, Dulcinda, like a ceremony. Now you are part of me forever and I am part of you. We are sperm-sisters ever after.'

'That is so. And I have drunk your cunt-liquor, too, to cement the sistering.'

'Well, we can shower together at least and get some breakfast.'

They washed each other lovingly, dried each other and emerged to dress.

'Let me put those bloomers back on you,' said Hilary. 'There we are, all stowed away. And today I'll put on some knickers. Here, you put them on. Now the bras.' But at that point, Dulcinda pulled down the bloomers and indicated her freshly hard penis.

'I see,' said Hilary. 'Well, we'd better take care of that. What's your preference?'

'Hilary, Hilary, I have to get into that heavenly cunt again. Well, rather, can I, please get into that heavenly cunt again?'

'Knickers coming off. Bra off. On the bunk, legs apart. In you go, dolce Dulcie. No foreplay, just push in. It's hard work at first, before the slippery slips out. Just push. That's right. It's easing, isn't it? I love it in there. All the way. That's good.'

'This is my last cum. I can feel it. The tank is nearly empty, but I so much want to empty myself into you, heavenly Hilary.'

'Oh, yes. Pour yourself into me, to the last drop. I don't think I have any left. You drank the last of it just now. But I shall treasure your final spunking. Take your time and make sure of it.'

'Oh, Hilary, Hilary. It's coming, so slowly coming, oozing down my pipes, down my cock. It's swelling slowly, slowly, making its last gift. I'm right inside, like my whole self is in you. Here it comes. Ooof! It almost hurts.'

'I can feel it. It's a farewell, a deep cunt-kiss before parting. But, wait a minute! Look!

I'm hard, so hard, and I'm going to spunk. Look, here it is. Oh, beautiful! Such a sweet, sweet orgasming. I didn't expect it, but you wrung it out of me after all. We came together, then, we came together and rounded off our night.'

'It was a bit dry, Hilary, so I hope it didn't hurt. It's actually quite hard to pull out, even with my last instalment to grease the way.'

That was their last congress. It required another shower, of course, and re-donning of the knickers. Then they sat, tired, satiated, over a quick breakfast, and then parted.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12