Sexual Adventures

Story Info
Wife helps spark new sexual adventures.
1.4k words
3.9
60.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being an adult is much more frustrating than I dreamed it would be. There never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I need to do, much less anything I want to do. Work, kids, chores and errands eat away at my day leaving little time for romance or even just a good fuck.

I'm lucky enough to share the burdens of my life with my amazing husband, but somehow we seem to keep missing one another lately. I can't quite grasp how we got here. We've always had a strong relationship, but we used to have a HOT relationship. Even with work, kids, chores, and errands we managed to have an adventurous and fulfilling sex life. This is just not acceptable. I have to come up with a plan to spark some excitement and get us back on our super charged sexual adventures.

My husband is not a jealous man and gets turned on watching me have sex with other men or women. For me, the sex has nothing to do with the others, it's all about the excitement in knowing the effect I am having on him. I have a plan.

I tell my husband that we will be having drinks with a potential client and he should meet me at the bar at 7:00. While he is at the office, I head to our favorite adult shop. I start my shopping by trying on the thigh high leather boots my husband looks at each time we come in. As I finish lacing up the boots, I begin to feel sexy and a slight pulsing between my legs. I see a black, lace mini skirt and imagine feeling my husbands hands caressing my ass through it. I grab the matching top and head into the dressing room. The boots are still on and I work my way into the skirt. The top just touches my belly ring and my tits are almost bursting out.

I move around and try to see myself from all angles. I keep thinking of my husbands reaction when he sees me in this and I get excited. My hands caress my body as I turn and pose in the mirror. I let my fingers explore and tease my clit just a little. I'm damp and getting lost in my fantasy. I better keep moving along if don't want to be late.

I decide to keep the new outfit on as I walk over to toy section. I choose a discreet, yet powerful vibrator and I head to the cashier. I ask him to cut the tags off my new clothes and make sure he gets a good look at all I have to offer while he cuts.

I get into my car and run my fingers through my hair. I gloss my lips and spray on some perfume. I am so excited for tonight I almost text my husband, but manage to hold off.

As planned, I arrive at the bar before he does. I feel many eyes looking me over as I approach the bar. Some disapproving, but many turn lustful. I take a seat at the bar and order a drink. I look around to see if there is a man to my liking, but am disappointed. I have a bit of time before my husband shows up, so I chat up the bartender while keeping an eye on the door.

I am beginning to think the night might not go as I had hoped when a small group of women walk in. Leading the way is a big breasted beauty who was built exactly the way my husband likes. Time to tweak my plan.

The women settle at a table and I keep my eyes glued on my target. It doesn't take long for her to feel my stare and she turns to look at me. I give her a smile and keep my eyes locked on her. She turns away and continues talking with her friends. I keep my eyes trained on her and she keeps glancing my way. I raise my glass to her and motion to the bar. She accepts my invitation and comes to take a seat next to me.

We make small talk and I brush my hand on her bare arm and let it land on her thigh. She doesn't shake it off, so I become a bit bolder by touching her hair and stroking her cheek. She stays with me and I feel tremendous excitement building up.

I see my husband enter the bar and his "huge tit radar" has him locate us immediately. I still have one hand on her thigh and I lean my face close to hers as my other hand plays with the stitching on her shirt. I know my husband is watching and taking it all in.

I wonder what he notices first. Is it the thigh high boots I'm wearing or the new outfit? Is it me touching a woman at the bar? Or is it the curves of the woman herself?

I decide to take a chance and let her know what is going through my mind. I'm only a little surprised when she agrees to go along with me. We share one last smile and one last sip and we make our way to my husband.

We walk up to him and when he begins to speak I place my hand over his mouth. I look him in the eye and give a slight shake of my head. I place one of his hands in one of hers and I take his other hand. We turn him around and walk him out the door.

We get to my van and I open the back door. No one says a word and I intend to keep it a speechless night. I guide my husband to the back seat and motion for her to climb in. I enter and shut the door. The inside of the van is softly illuminated by the parking lot lights so I can watch his expression and his reaction to each movement. I unbutton his shirt, run my hands over his chest, then unzip his pants. I place her hands inside and wrap her fingers over his shaft. I bend over and take what's left into my mouth and she and I work his cock until he is rock hard and throbbing.

I sit up and push her head down until his cock is sliding in and out of her mouth. I reach over and pull up her top. I move his hands onto her massive tits and let him caress while I work them out of their bra. Once free, I place my mouth on one and let my tongue play with the nipple. My mouth moves to the other and I look at my husband while l lick.

I feel her nipples harden and know she is enjoying us as much as we are enjoying her. I pull her head up and push her tits towards his cock. My hands wrap her moist mounds of flesh around his cock and I place my mouth back there as well. I stroke his cock with her tits and open my mouth for him and take as much as I can. I feel his orgasm rise so I take the breasts away and give him a little break. I take his hand and place his fingers on her pussy and together we work our fingers inside. With my eyes, I tell him to place his mouth on her breasts and I move my hands from her pussy to her ass. She begins to moan with pleasure and I run my tongue along his shaft. He is throbbing and I know he wants to cum. She seems ready also. I suck him deep into my mouth until my lips hit his body. She begins tense and he strokes her faster. I match his rhythm and soon feel his warm cum explode into my mouth and down my throat. I watch her spasm in orgasm.

Now I spread my legs and position myself to feel his mouth on my pussy and I pull her mouth to mine. I kiss her and feel her taste my breasts as I feel his tongue and lips work their magic. It isn't long before I am shuddering against his face.

Quietly, we all fix our clothing. I whisper a thank you in her ear and open the door to let her out. I turn to my husband and simply tell him that I will meet him at home. I wait for him to exit my van before I climb into the driver's seat. As I drive home, I think about my husband's reaction. I know more sex will be had tonight and I know a spark has been ignited. Our sexual adventures are back on!