Sexual Adventures of a Horny Tranny

Story Info
Crossdresser is out for raunchy satisfaction.
2.3k words
4.42
108.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating uncontrollably with anticipation. No matter how many times I do it, it never loses its arousing appeal. As I slowly and carefully finished running the razor over my thighs, I continued on to my chest and then my ass. The feeling was mesmerizing as my newly shaved asshole and balls were left bare and ready to be violated by the next lucky man. Continuing on with my preparations, it was time for my favorite part. The smooth silky sensation of rolling the black shiny pantyhose over my legs and cock sent shivers up my spine. As usual, I tucked my growing cock away, so that the bulge would be hidden from view.

Slipping into my short tight spandex dress and my 5” spiked heels, my transformation was almost complete. As I bent over to tighten the straps on my stilettos, I looked in the mirror to see the familiar image of tight nylon covered ass checks bursting from the bottom of my short skirt that was riding up. Turning my body I could see the beautiful image of my cleanly shaven and exposed Asian anus through the hole I made in the crotch of my pantyhose. After putting on my long wavy brunette wig and painting on my “hooker-look” face, I was ready to reveal myself to the awaiting night.

I knew it was going to be a night of frenzied cock-sucking, and ass-fucking as soon as I stepped out of the elevator of my building. The evening cleaning crew greeted me with a flurry of catcalls and obscene but delicious gestures as I walked past their stiff and protruding members. My tight Asian ass hadn’t been penetrated in over a month and it was desperate for some big hard cock to be unleashed on it. I thought that these two hungry and pathetic janitors would be the perfect appetizers for what was looking like a multi-course dinner of sexual escapades. I turned to them and motioned them into the janitorial office. They obediently followed me in and immediately dropped their pants. What was displayed before me made me gasp with unbelievable excitement.

The two black studs had the longest and thickest cocks I’d ever seen. I couldn’t wait to wrap my luscious wet lips around one of their gigantic members while the other shamelessly abused my tight hole. Before I knew it, they had me on my back on top of their workbench. Jamaal spread my pantyhosed legs, revealing my exposed anus and nylon-encased balls. Dion got on top of me and sat on my face, rubbing his fully erect 10” right in front of my awaiting luscious red lips. I could sense the recognition in Jamaal’s face as his surprise quickly turned to even more animal-like lust. “Damn, I can’t believe you’re a dude!” he said. “I’ve always wanted to fuck a tranny.” Jamaal quickly plunged his face between my thighs and began ravenously sucking my nylon-covered balls.

Dion also became even more aroused by the discovery and slammed his thick pulsing head deep into my stretched mouth. I could feel my lips almost tearing at the corners as I struggled to take in his entire girth. By the time his throbbing head reached the back of my throat, I had only taken half of his full length. His dark manhood was intoxicatingly delicious. The mixture of his salty pre-cum and sweat and his sour urine leftovers, made my mouth water and drool. Meanwhile, Jamaal had moved from sucking my balls to licking and penetrating my smooth anus w/ his tongue. The sensation was undoubtedly one that could almost never be topped.

The skill and mastery that he exhibited as he alternated between licking, poking, and sucking my ass had me on the verge of orgasm. As he sensed my approaching climax, he abruptly stopped and pulled me closer to his body. When he raised and wrapped my legs on his shoulders, I knew what he wanted next. As Dion settled into a face-fucking rhythm, Jamaal slowly entered my near-virgin ass. The pain from his goliath cock was unbearable. I almost bit into Dion’s cock with the first of Jamaal’s thrusts. With each subsequent thrust, the pain was even more intolerable but also increased Dion’s pleasure as my cock-sucking became more violent and intense. After what seemed like hours, my swollen and red ass finally adapted to Jamaal’s enormity.

The pleasure of his deep thrusts was just as intense as the previous pain. With Dion fucking my face and Jamaal abusing my ass, I couldn’t hold out any longer. My cock stiffened from its tucked position and ejected wave after wave of cum into my pantyhose. This caused Dion to hit his climax as he unloaded gallons of cum deep into my mouth. I took every drop of Dion’s juices as I slurped and gulped furiously to keep any of it from being wasted. Soon after I heard Jamaal shouting, “I’m almost there!” I motioned for him to pull out and plunge his throbbing unit into my mouth.

The flavor of his cock was even more exotic than Dion’s since it was laced w/ some of the inner juices of my ass. Jamaal quickly exerted a huge stream of cum into my mouth as my lips sealed in any from escaping. He continued to erupt for what seemed like forever until I had emptied the contents of both studs. It was easily the best double-team I ever had. When we had all recovered, I straightened my pantyhose and touched up my make-up. I left them asleep on their workbench as I left to fill my still-longing hunger.

Since I was looking exceptionally hot and seductive tonight, I decided that I would try and top the unbelievable session I had just finished experiencing. I knew exactly where I wanted to go to satisfy my raunchy sexual appetite…

The downside of my next course was that it required me to do something illegal, as this was the only way to get inside. I decided that it would be more than worth the blemish on my record and slammed on the accelerator. Sure enough, the flashing of red and blue lights was visible in my rearview mirror. I pulled over to the side of the highway as the state trooper pulled up behind me. I was silently hoping for another huge black stud, but was quickly disappointed when a scrawny white officer stepped out of the squad car. When he had walked up to my window, I flashed him a sexy smile and proceeded to flash him an unobstructed look at my nylon-encased tight ass as I leaned over to open the glove compartment. It was obvious he was aroused.

“Ma’am could you please step out of the car?” he ordered. I willingly obliged as I removed my legs one at a time from the car, spreading them as wide as possible in the process. I made sure that he could see up my skirt, but not my hidden surprise. His eyes were locked on to my legs and thighs as I walked to the trunk of my car. I then put my plan into action. With a swift swing, I slapped the officer across the face, leaving him stunned and visible shaken. His surprise quickly turned into rage as he pinned me against the trunk of my car and locked handcuffs around my wrists. Little did he know that I considered the handcuffs an extra treat. “You crazy bitch.

I don’t know what drugs you’re on, but you just struck on officer, and that’ll cost you jail time,” he shouted. He then began frisking me, starting at my ankles and working his way up, very slowly I might add, to the inside of my thighs. He was obviously enjoying himself as I felt a very discreet but definitive lick on the back of my thighs. When he had worked his way up to my ass, I realized that he wasn’t going to leave anything unchecked, and I felt his hands work his way up to my pantyhosed balls. “Geez,” he yelled, “you’re a guy!” Judging by his expression, I could see that he was not an admirer of trannies. “Well, that’s even better. I’m locking you up in the male cell. Let’s see how much fun they can have with someone like you.” I sly smile swept across my face, as he led me into his squad car.

My plan was successful. When the trooper opened the jail cell, I was quickly pleased with the situation. Waiting for me inside were 3 very large men all wearing black leather jackets w/ chains. I quickly deduced that they were all part of the same motorcycle gang. “Enjoy yourselves, boys. This slut’s got a surprise between her legs.” Sinister grins flashed across all three men as they stared at me like starving tigers. They were each wearing bandanas on their heads with words on them, but they weren’t names. I soon realized they were nicknames.

The tallest biker was “Slash”, the shortest one was “Madman”, and the third was “Brick”. Almost on cue they simultaneously took off their jackets and unzipped their jeans. This was undoubtedly my lucky night, as they each unleashed large, erect cocks of various length but all of enticing thickness. They didn’t waste any time as they savagely tore off my dress, leaving me in my bra, pantyhose, and stiletto heels. Slash got on the ground and lay on his back while he pulled my ass down to his face. Madman and Brick positioned themselves in front of me w/ their cocks inches from my lips. Slash was absolutely amazing. He obviously hadn’t had any pussy in a while because he ate my ass and balls as if he was on a time limit.

I was surprised to find that I was enjoying him eating me out much more than Jamaal. Before I could wrap my lips around Brick’s package, Slash had turned me around and had me on my back. He then proceeding with his feeding by licking every inch of me from my feet and toes up to my now erect nipples. The sensation of having my nylon-encased toes licked and sucked inside of Slash’s mouth was an eroticism I had never experienced before but wanted to again very soon. He teased and sucked my nipples as if they were real breasts, increasing my arousal to never before felt levels. Soon Madman and Brick joined the party continuing where Slash had left off.

I was quickly being devoured and tasted by three men at the same time at all of my erogenous zones. While Madman and Brick continued their oral exploration, Slash carefully positioned me with my legs pointed straight in the air. Before I could even exhibit surprise he drove his pulsing cock deep into my anal cavity. The pain lasted for an instant if at all. Jamaal had sufficiently loosened me up for Slash’s turn at brutally violating my Asian ass. He was a machine. He continuously fucked me for 30 minutes straight, changing up both the speed and depth of his thrusts. Meanwhile, Madman and Brick were entertaining themselves by attempting to squeeze both of their cocks into my mouth at the same time. After about 10 minutes, I’m proud to say that I was able to wrap my lips around both of their thick members.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before as the two cocks rubbed against each other in my mouth. I felt like such a cheap and dirty whore, and I loved it. As the intensity of their face-fucking increased, I could feel them nearing climax, and I couldn’t wait. Just the idea of having double the cum running down my throat was almost more than I could bear. Sure enough, Madman and Brick started to shake violently and the onslaught had begun. The sheer volume of the cum was too much for even me to handle. It erupted out of my mouth like a volcano, running down the sides of my mouth and down to my nipples. Swallowing as much as I could, I began rubbing the cream-colored juices into my nipples. This got Slash going and he proceeded to burst right inside my ass.

The feeling was indescribable as I could feel his sticky fluids leaking out of my hole and all over my pantyhose. I was so overwhelmed that I didn’t even get the opportunity to have my own orgasm. After catching my breath, I got to me feet and examined myself. What I saw was the most arousing sight I had yet to lay eyes on. My face was smeared with my make-up, making me look even more like a whore than I had before. My mouth and lips were wet with cum. My chest and nipples were glistening with the natural lubrication of Madman and Brick.

My pantyhose had cum stains all over my legs and ass. There were runs all over my pantyhose from the violence of Slash’s fucking. The hair on my wig was clumped together in pieces from the stickiness of the three mens’ cum. I was completely exhausted but enormously satisfied. After I thanked the bikers for an amazing night, I was ready to go home and called for the guard. The trooper that had arrested me came to the cell. I told him that I was finished and wanted to leave. He laughed and said, “You’re not going nowhere. You struck an officer, remember? Besides, we’ve got a wagon full of drunk frat boys coming in about five minutes. I’m sure you’ll want to stick around for that.” With that he turned and left. That night I was handcuffed to the rails and repeatedly ass-fucked by 15 frat guys. More fulfilling than that was the fact that half of them loved sucking my cock and balls through my pantyhose. It was the most enjoyable night of my life.