Sexual Appetite

Story Info
You end dinner date with dessert at home.
1.4k words
4.26
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home from the restaurant is silent, other than the sound of the motor, and of the tires on the road below. Occasionally, I glance in your direction, noticing a strange calmness. Calm was not a trait you exhibited often, so, it was unusual and eerie to witness it.

Arriving at the house located on the beach's vast sprawl of golden sand set against a backdrop of inky, impenetrable skies, the heavy iron gates open automatically, and the pickup truck eases through, coming to a halt in the narrow driveway.

You turn off the ignition, and sit there perfectly still, finally turning towards me. Your eyes beam brightly, even in the darkness, and my gaze travels along the contour of your silhouette. I feel your hand searching for mine across the cold seat between us. You are warm. I instinctively lean into you, and our fingers meet and entwine. Our eyes lock, and your lips slowly approach, then engulf mine.

I respond, and savor the embrace, hearing the distant roll and crash of the black ocean's waves colliding with the shore. Our lips part, and you place a small kiss upon my forehead. You begin to form words, but I immediately silence you with the delicate brush of a finger across your parted lips. There is no more need for words, it is now time to let our bodies communicate.

I grasp your hand, and gesture towards the entrance of the house,

"Come on, we should get inside. It's getting a bit chilly out here."

You silently follow my lead, never letting go of my hand, still managing to kick the truck's door closed with one foot. At the front door, there passes a fleeting, awkward moment between us, so I attempt to lighten the mood by pushing you against the wall, taking possession of you, kissing you feverishly. Surprised, you disengage yourself, and briefly push away from me, then rush back towards me with renewed fervor, our bodies connecting whole.

Your cool leather jacket grazes against my warm skin, making my breath suck in sharply. You consume me, biting the delicate flesh of my neck, my quickening pulse beating erratically against your probing lips.

You then move downward to my shoulder, briskly running your hands under my shirt. I frantically feel around for the keys, my hands finally succeeding to clutch the cool metallic object, the lanyard cord swinging back and forth in the heated frenzy.

With much effort, I manage to insert the key. The door opens, and we blindly stumble through. The first piece of furniture we encounter, is the table in the front hall. You slam me against it, and I scream out in both surprise and pleasure. You climb upon me, pushing me down against the cold glass, until I'm lying down across it. Its surface is hard, and so are you.

Noticing your obvious arousal, I lean back in surrender, allowing you complete access. Suddenly, your eyes bore deeply into mine, as you slowly lower yourself.

"What...baby? I can't do this...here..." I implore you, breathless.

Abruptly, you whisk us both away towards the next room, our living room, which contains a vast, comfortable sofa, with numerous cushions, and space to move around freely.

"Better?" you whisper, as you slowly begin to undress me, taking in the view before you, accentuated by the faint glow of the moonlight filtering in through the expansive windows.

"God, you're so beautiful!" you revel admiringly, as the last item of clothing falls to the floor.

Your hand traces an invisible path along my torso, stopping to explore the paramount summits of my heaving breasts, lingering momentarily against my thigh, but not quite delving between its juncture. A sly, seductive grin appears on your lips as you continue teasing, tickling my skin. I caress your face with the back of my hand, trail down your chest, and linger along the waistband of your jeans. You inhale sharply as my hand delves down, lowering the zipper, brushing against the firm bulge concealed within.

I kiss your cheeks, mouth, and neck, sliding my lips further down to your chest and abdomen, grasping the sides of your jeans, pulling them down, revealing the soft, stretched material of your boxer shorts underneath, until your treasure is finally unveiled.

Glancing down, you realize that you are still much more clothed than I, so you raise yourself upwards, allowing me to finish what I have started, as I dispose of your jacket and shirt. Shedding your clothes is performed in slow motion, tantalizing and patient, yet, urgently yearned for.

Your body is lean, toned, and bronzed. Even in the darkness, I can distinguish the solid structure of your form, every part already feeling so incredibly familiar to my discovering hands.

You climb alongside me, leaving no part of me untouched, your lips traveling every inch of my being, causing powerful shockwaves to resonate throughout. I pull you closer into me, absorbing you, writhing beneath you, wanting you, needing you.

Your kisses are at once deliberate and probing, your hands insistent, yet, satisfying. You groan deeply with each movement, as your body is stimulated by the friction between us, while my own becomes increasingly moist and ready for your manhood.

I attempt to turn our bodies over, attempt to get ourselves into position, but you're not ready yet, as there is still much foreplay to be enjoyed. You continue to grind and slide yourself over and around me, the constant motion causing all of our senses to remain alert and anticipating.

I moan and whisper in your ear, and gently bite at the tender lobe. You love it, become encouraged by it, when I let you know, both physically and vocally, that I have gone beyond the limits.

You raise your body above mine, hover for an instant, then begin descending, settling into position, gaining access to the gaping and inviting spot that awaits your invasion. You glide in easily, and immediately gasp at the tightness that welcomes you, envelops you.

Another low moan escapes past your lips as you begin to thrust rhythmically back and forth, and as my body lifts upwards to meet yours. I can detect the sparkling sheen of your deep blue eyes, and the way your mouth moves, as you express every sensation.


We move fluently together, seeking that ultimate goal, yet, longing for time to forever stand still. Clutching your flexed arms to steady myself, I scratch along your shoulders and biceps, and run my hands across your back, now slick with perspiration. I guide and deepen your ministrations as our combined moans and gasps emote a perfect coupling.

I once again attempt to turn us over, and this time you allow it, helping me to keep ourselves connected, not wanting us to become separated as I begin mounting you. You are near that impending threshold of falling over the precipice, and I slow our strides, trying to ease up on the intensity, so that we can last that much longer. Yet, it is useless, as we are too far gone, and too close to our destination.

I hear your voice becoming louder, stronger, as the moment approaches. I see your eyes watching my every move, watching as we pleasure one another, watching my gaze locking onto yours, watching the way your body reacts to mine, and mine to yours. Then, you release, causing us both to tremble and convulse in perfect synchronization. We come together in a heated burst of fulfillment and overwhelming sensations.

Eventually, our united sighs and gasps begin to subside, as does our explosive climax, and it is over all too soon. You pull me down upon your chest, cradling me against you, stroking my hair and rubbing my back in languid patterns of circular shapes. You still release the occasional moans as the remaining aftershocks continue to course through you, but they have become subdued, replaced now by your labored breathing as you attempt to regain your bearings.

I lay there, my head upon your chest, listening to the strong and steady rhythm of your heartbeat. Not a word is spoken, and even the house is shrouded in stillness. You speak then, tightening your arms around me,

"I love you so much, do you know that? I've never felt this way about anyone before," you declare, your voice rich with emotion.

"I love you, too. More than words could ever say," I reply, nuzzling my face against your neck, then raising my head to meet your lips for a passionate kiss.

My body reawakens, and stirs against yours, reigniting the still-glowing embers of our recent lovemaking, and I relish the fact that your hunger is never sated, and that the slightest movement can make you become newly aroused. Here we go again!