Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Impotent husband finds a lover for his wife
5.4k words
4.07
73.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers

Kim

I am Kim, a 56 year old married female. Medical practitioner by profession. My husband is Steve; he is 3 years older than me. Sam came into our life about 9 months ago when Steve found that he was having problems with erection. It does not mean that he can’t have erection at all; it was just that he could not sustain it for long enough and most of the time it was not stiff enough to enter my vagina. He was quite upset about it. I was at the stage of life when sex did not mean much to me, and to be honest I did not mind at all. Sex has never been an important factor in our married life. But he felt distressed by the fact that he was unable to satisfy me the way he thought he should be. I kept telling him not to worry about it, but he would not heed to my advice. He became so paranoid about it to such an extent that he was adamant that I should have a discrete affair. I think he was within himself worried that I may leave him for some one else. To be honest, I would never have done any thing like that in my life because I loved him very much; we had a very stable family life and we were very compatible in every other way. But, he was so insistent that I agreed just to keep him from constantly pestering me about it. In fact, it was his idea to choose Sam as the potential lover for me. Sam is a long standing family friend, who was married to a good friend of mine, Marie. They have been divorced for a few years now. I was made to believe that Sam was more than happy to oblige; he once even confessed that he always had a crush on me!

Steve organized the first meeting. It was supposed to be just an occasion for us to renew our friendship. Sam was invited home for dinner. We have not seen much of him since the divorce. I was quite apprehensive about the whole affair. I told Steve in no uncertain terms that what ever happened has to be built up gradually as I have to come to know Sam at a personal level before I agree for any thing further. Steve promised that he has conveyed the message to Sam and he was also agreeable to my condition. I dressed up conservatively for the occasion and the dinner went on quite well. We had lots of news to share with each other, as we have not met for quite some time. As the night went on, I was getting quite relaxed. After the dinner, Stephen suggested that Sam and I should go out for a walk along the lake. I was apprehensive that neighbors might see us, but Steve reassured me that it was too late in the night for any of them to be around the lake area.

It was a beautiful moonlit night. We walked quietly for a short time. I think we were both not sure how to go about. He took my hand gently as we walked along the gravel banks of the lake. There was a small park with a bench facing the water and he suggested that we sit down. The moon was full and bright and millions of stars were spread over the sky. We sat down and he moved close to me. His arm was around my waist. I was beginning to feel a bit romantic, as it was quite a while since Steve and I have been on a walk along the lake. The water was still and the reflection of the moon made it look so beautiful. The conversation started to become easier. He asked me about the kids and about my work etc and before I realized, I had my head on his shoulders. With his other hand he held one of my hands and started to gently stroke my arm. It felt nice. I looked up to him and I noticed that he was staring at my face. In the moon light I could see a smile on his face and I smiled back. He bent down and gently kissed me on my forehead. Next thing I know his lips were on mine and we were kissing each other.

I have never been with any other man in my life before, other than with Stephen, and it was exciting to be kissed by some one else. Different feel and different taste. I opened my mouth to receive his tongue which probed in, seeking my tongue. It was magical. I felt his hand on one of my boobs gently squeezing it. His hands were large and strong. The kissing became more passionate and I was experiencing feelings which I never realized I had before. I could not help having a touch of guilt flashing through my mind that I was with some one else other than my husband and was enjoying what we were doing. My whole body was tingling and warm and I forgot where we were. I started to moan and Sam sensed that I was enjoying every minute of it. It did not take him long to slowly unbutton my blouse and his hands were on my bra squeezing the boobs even harder than before. I did not want him to stop what he was doing, but I was conscious of the fact that we were in a public park. I also did not want things to go too far on our first outing.

I mumbled, “Sam. I think we should stop.”

“Why honey? Aren’t you enjoying it?” he asked.

His hand has slipped under the bra and was holding my boob. His fingers gently held the nipple for a moment giving a gentle squeeze. I shuddered with pleasure.

“No darling I love it, but we should take one step at a time as we decided before.”

He looked at me intently. I could see his face clearly in the moon light. Part of me was hoping that he will not listen to me and continue with what he was doing.

But to my surprise, he said “Yes honey, I agree with you. But please tell me, do you think this is going to work out between us?”

I replied quite emphatically, “Oh yes definitely.”

Sam said “I am glad that we both feel that way.”

He gave a very hard squeeze to my boob before he removed his hand from under the bra. It was to make it clear to me that he was in control of the situation.

I quickly readjusted my bra and buttoned my blouse before we got up. We had our hands around each others waists as we slowly walked back towards our house. As I was about to ring the door bell, he turned around and held me tightly against his body and we locked our selves in a very deep passionate kiss. After what appeared to be eternity, I reluctantly pulled my self away from him. Stephen opened the door. He asked Sam whether he was going to come in, but Sam said he had to leave. Before he left, Sam held me tight and gave me a deep kiss on my lips as Stephen was watching us. I could sense a feeling of jealousy on Steve’s face.

As I closed the door after Sam left, Steve asked me how it went. I did not want to make him feel any worse. I just shrugged my shoulders and went straight to bed. The thoughts of what happened in the park kept coming back to me during the night, keeping me. To my surprise, I realised that it was a pleasant sensation which I have not experienced for a very long time and just thinking of it gave me a nice warm glowy feeling, all over my body.

Next morning, when I woke up, I felt great within my self. I could not believe that I was so excited about what happened the pervious night. I did not have too much time to dwell on it as I was late for work. I worked in my own medical clinic; the morning was very busy and I was fully occupied trying to solve the medical and mostly non medical (!) problems of people who had no better things to do rather than to visit their local general practitioner for a chat!

I was so exhausted at the end of the session I could not wait to get away from the place. As I walked out of the clinic tiered and worn out, guess who was standing next to my car with a bunch of roses! Sam kissed me on my lips and handed the flowers to me. They were so gorgeous, and I could not hide the tears of joy. I can’t remember when I have last received flowers from any one, especially from Stephen.

“Oh honey they are beautiful” I remarked.

“Glad you like them”, he said as he slid his hand around my waist.

We were standing in the car park and I was aware of the fact it was just opposite to my clinic.

” Let us go some where more private” I said as his hand groped my left boob.

“How about your Clinic?” he asked.

The clinic girls would have gone for lunch break by then and I knew that we won’t be disturbed at least for a short time. He followed me. I opened the door with my keys. It was quite dark inside as the lights were turned off.

He kissed me passionately. I responded with equal fervor, holding on to his shoulder with one of my hands and the other around his neck. What was becoming of me! I was behaving like a bitch in heat! He reached up pulled the ribbon which was holding my hair up. It fell down over my shoulders. It is long and soft. His hands stroked my hair gently and slowly let them slide from my hair to my face tracing my eye brows, nose and my lips. He gently stroked my neck and glide further down to the front of my blouse.

Looking into my eyes he reached for the top button. He started to open the button, and I made no move to stop him. There were four buttons and he opened all of them, so that the blouse hung open from my shoulders, exposing my bra. I was aware of the fact that my hard nipples were straining against the flimsy material of the bra, with excitement.
He pushed my shoulders against the wall of the room and slowly placed his hands on my bosom. He was staring at them and it made me very self conscious.

He exclaimed, “How much I love your tits honey. I always fancied them for a very long time”. I blushed.

He went on to say, “I wish you do not wear a bra.”

From the tone in which he said, I realized that it was a command rather than a wish or request. I took the cue and reaching behind my back unhooked the bra. He did not try to help me. I removed the blouse first and then the bra and dropped them on the floor. All the time he was watching my every move. He hands reached my boobs. He looked right into my eyes as he cupped my breasts in his hands. He felt my hard nipples between his index, and middle fingers. I closed my eyes as I felt an electric sensation running through my body starting from the tip of the nipples. His hands were rough when he squeezed them. But I loved what he was doing. Stephen has always been very gentle and it was a new experience to be rough handled. He pinched the nipples and pulled on them. It hurt a bit but it was a weird sensation of a mixture of pleasure and pain. He led me to my examination couch and asked me to lie down. I knew that things were moving too fast for my liking but felt out of control. I was like a zombie obeying his commands. I started to shudder as Sam bent down and kissed my breasts and ran his tongue around the nipples. I could hear Sam saying, “Oh honey they are so delicious.” I tried to make a weak protest. "Please stop, the office girls may come back any time.” It was a lame excuse and he knew that. He responded, "Oh darling, they are so beautiful." and started to suck on my breasts in earnest. It was electrifying, far better than I have ever felt with Steve in all my life. I stopped protesting. He was sucking harder and harder and I could even feel his teeth gently bitting on the nipples. In the beginning it was painful but as he contuniued to suck and bite, the pain turned into pelasure. I started to moan as I was getting aroused. "Mmm! Harder! Suck them harder" I was crying.

Sam I loved the feel of Kim's breasts in my mouth as I sucked each breast like a hungry baby, going from one to the other. Each tug on her breasts brought moans from her and she held on to my arms tightly as the passion built up inside her. I was not sure whether I should go further. But, I thought I will take the chanse and see how far she will let me go. Kim did resist when I finally got up the nerve and tried to pull her skirt up. She kept pulling it down saying, “Honey let us not go any futher”. I manged to get my hand on to her crotch, feeling the panties she was wearing even thoug she kept her legs thightly together. I knew she was excited as I could feel the wet patch in front of her silk panties. “Why honey? Tell me one good reason” I asked, as I gently stroked the front of her pussy. She squirmed like a worm and I knew she liked what I was doing. Finally she blurted out, “I will rather do it some where else, more comfortable.” “Where do you think we should go?” I asked. “Home, probably” she said reluctantly. “Let us go” I said not wanting to loose the advantage I had. I would have preferred to have finshed what we started then and there, but I could understand the reasoning of not doing it in a narrow doctors couch, even though the whole idea fasinated me. Some other time perhaps!. She got up and gatherd the blouse and bra from the floor. “No bra” I told her. She nodded and put the bra in her hand bag and quickly put on the blouse and buttoned it. Even at her age, she had quite large and firm boobs, which I bet someone half her age would have been proud to have. I have always admired her boobs, even since I met her first time many years ago. We left the clinic and we drove separtely in our own cars to her home. As soon as she opened the door, I reached around her, supporting her bottom with my arms and lifted her off the floor. She involuntarily wrapped her legs around my hips. I buried my face into hers giving her a long deep kiss. I carried her through the doorway into the bedroom. I set her down on the bed and dropped between her legs. I lifted her skirt. She had a black silk laced panties which was wet with her pussy juices. I bend down and kissed her over the wet patch. She moaned in anticipation of what was to follow. I pulled her panties down. She lifted her bottom and helped me to pull it down to her ankles. She kicked off her shoes and put her bare feet around my back. I looked down on to her beautiful pussy. She had clipped her pubic hair which was short and curly. I like it that way. My fingers gently probed her pussy. She squirmed and writhed on the bed as my penetrating fingers explored the depths. Her clit was smaller than I thought it would be and when I touched it she made a loud groan of pleasure. I wanted to kiss her and taste her. I bent down and kissed her pussy before my tongue worked its way inside the inner edge of her pussy lips. Then it glided up into the underside of her clit and hit its mark. I could sense that Kim was overcome by waves of pleasure. She let out a huge scream of disbelief and excitement. I stood up by the side of the bed and began removing my shirt. She was watching me as I was doing it. I could notice that she was scrutinising my body and I sensed that she liked what she saw. I have to confess that I was well built for a man for my age. I had nice arms and strong broad chest. I noticed her eyes dropping to the rest of my body probably thinking how much sexier my body was compared to Stephens’. Stephen was shorter than me and is on the podgy side. I was sure she noticed the lump in my pants. Her eyes widened a bit, probably due to mixed feelings of trepidation and excitement. "Take off my pants, Kim." I ordered. The firm tone shocked her a bit. Reluctantly, she sat up on the bed and reached for my pants. She undid the belt first, then unzipped the pants and let it drop to the floor. My undies looked as though they were going to tear from the tension underneath them. Kim looked up at me in a bit of surprise. "Take them down too honey." I told her smilingly. Reluctantly, she took hold of my undies. She was breathing quickly as she was pulling them down and I did not fail to notice that she shuddered and let out a deep sigh. My penis is quite long and thick. I have been always very proud of its size. It was apparent that she found herself in shock as my fully erect penis throbbed and bounced in front of her. She was enthralled. I bet she had never in her life seen a prick this large and I sensed that she was probably afraid of it. "Hold it honey." I ordered. Kim placed her hand on its underside and was surprised by its weight and the fact that her fingers couldn't get all the way around it. The only other penis she would have ever come this close was Stephen’s and I am sure it was nothing compared to mine. Mine was enormous. She pumped it a bit and I let out a little moan. This excited her and she pumped a little faster. "Suck it." I ordered. Kim paused for a moment. She has never in her life done it before. Stephen, when they were first married, wanted her to do it and she point blankly refused. After trying a few times unsuccessfully to make her do it, he has finally given up on it. But this monster was so large that there was no way it could go directly in her mouth but she desperately wanted to satisfy me. I knew that she did not want to refuse me. I realised the situation. I knew that I had to play it right. I asked her “You have never done it before have you?” She shook her head. I knew it! For a doctor she was no naive. I realised that I had to handle her gently. I told her “That is okay honey, you can gradually get used to it.” I could see that she had a fear in her face wondering what was going to happen. “To start with, just gently kiss it honey, the tip of it.” I could see a bit of pre cum on the tip and she hesitated for a moment before she bent down and placed her lips on the tip of my prick. “That was not bad was it? The next step is to gently take the tip in your mouth, just the tip, imagine it is like the top of a Popsicle”. Kim nodded her head and did as I asked her. She was gentle and the tip of my prick slid into her mouth. She almost gagged for a minute before she controlled herself and continued to hold it inside her mouth. She was getting the hang of it. “That is so sweet honey and it feels really great” I encouraged her, “Why not imagine that you want to suck the Popsicle and take more of it inside your mouth, as much as you could”. I thought for a minute she was going freak out, but she looked into my eyes. I could sense that she wanted to make me happy. She gradually tried to take more of my prick inside her mouth, but kept choking. I thought it was not bad for a start; next time it will be better. I was quite satisfied with the progress I have made and thus I pulled it away. She still had her blouse on. I asked her to remove that too. She was sitting naked on the bed and I sat next to her. I looked into her eyes. I knew she was mine for the taking. Stephen, my friend, eat your heart out. Your lovely wife, whom you married as a virgin and was never touched by any one else other than you is all mine! I gently laid her on the bed. I bet she has never been in any position other than missionary. That will do for the time being. I climbed on the bed, kneeling and facing her in between her spread legs. There was a sense of apprehension and anticipation on her face. I smiled at her and bend down towards her, directing my penis into her inviting pussy. I slowly put my erect penis at the entrance to her pussy. She raised her hips arching them up to receive my penis. Her legs were around my back pulling my body towards her. I knew she was hot. My penis glided into her opening and slowly her lips parted as I entered. Surprisingly it was quite tight as I inched my way in, deeper and deeper.Kim I couldn't believe what I was feeling; it felt like I was going to explode. Then I felt his balls making slight contact with my clit. He had reached the bottom filling me right to the hilt. Then without warning he pulled out almost to the head. I knew what was coming next. The thrust was hard as he re-entered me. I squealed in delight, it felt incredible as he once again pulled out and gave me another deep thrust. My toes curled as he picked up the pace. I screamed. The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as I became more and more wet as he stretched me out with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace and I was making more noise than I have ever made in my life, but I couldn't help myself, he was driving me mad with lust. He was not spent yet but I had at least two orgasms. Sam pulled out once again. He lifted my legs up in the air, placing them on his shoulders and entered me again this time with greater force. It was different. I found the penis was sliding in further with each thrust. As he stroked deep into me once again, I approached another orgasm. He was tightly holding on to my tits squeezing them while repeatedly kept thrusting into me. His balls were hitting my ass with a thud as he plunged each time. We were both moaning and groaning loudly and I knew he was going to come soon. Involuntarily, I kept pushing my pelvis towards him to match each of his thrust. “Oh my God you are so good “he cried as he emptied his cum into my pussy. I could feel tons and tons of it filling me and overflowing on to my legs and to the bed sheet. We stayed like that until his cum has stopped pumping into me and then we both fell on to the bed in exhaustion. We turned facing each other and he kissed me. He could read it on my face how happy I was. "You've never had a cock this big before, have you Kim?" Sam asked me as our foreheads touched each other and we looked deep into each other's eyes. I was a bit embarrassed by his blunt question. “You know very well dear that Steve has been the only man in my life, and his is nothing like yours”. I knew my reply pleased him very much. "Did you really like it?" "Oh God! Sam, Yes of course!" I squealed in response, “This is the best damn fuck I've ever had in my life!" I was surprised that I used the ‘F’ word; I have never done that before in my life! He pulled me close to his body and we laid in each others arms. We must have gone to sleep until he woke me up “Hey honey time for you to get back to work”. I looked at the clock and realised that I have slept through. My afternoon clinic was supposed to start at 3pm and it was already 315pm. I quickly got up. Did not have time for a shower but quickly wiped my self, sprayed with cologne to take the smell of sex away and got my self dressed. Sam was watching me intently. As I was about to put my bra and panties on, he remarked, “From now onwards, no bra and no panties okay.” I was about to object but thought otherwise, smiled and nodded my head. He looked so cute the way he was lying there naked with a satisfied grin on his face. I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and rushed back to workStephen

nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers
12