Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Long-suppressed desires finally released.
2k words
4.21
29k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers

Four years ago my wife Karen became pregnant with our first child. It was an exciting time for us in many ways, one of which being that our sex life improved dramatically once she got pregnant.

Karen has always been a very sexual person with a love for kinky fun, but shortly after becoming pregnant her appetite went into overdrive. We started having sex several times a week and there were times I could barely keep up with her. It was great fun to have her so turned on all the time, even as she handled bouts of fatigue and sickness.

As the months progressed Karen started becoming even more verbal in the bedroom and got comfortable with expressing desires that she apparently didn't want to approach in the past, like anal intercourse and sex with other men and multiple partners. I was initially surprised that she had these suppressed desires but wasn't complaining in the least. I was incredibly turned on and more than willing to explore kinky new fantasies with her. I also had interest in sex with other partners, but it wasn't something we had ever previously acknowledged.

No sex session went without anal penetration. Sometimes all Karen wanted was to get drilled in the ass, and I happily took care of her. One afternoon we were having sex on the couch in our living room. She was on her knees and I was working her asshole as hard as possible, holding both of my hands around her neck.

"Oh yeah baby fuck my ass...make me your ass whore!" she cried out while my balls slapped her pussy.

"All I need now is a cock shoved in my mouth" she said as she clenched my wrists.

The thought of another man face fucking my beautiful wife made me cum almost immediately after she said that, and I poured my load into her asshole as she moaned with pleasure.

I didn't know why these thoughts and my wife's desires turned me on so much, but indeed they did.

As time progressed we of course got to the point where penetration wasn't safe or healthy but we still enjoyed plenty of oral play. I couldn't get enough of going down on her as often as possible.

A set of neighbors that live next door to us have a 20 year old son named Daniel. Danny isn't exactly an overachiever, but has always been very kind. He got into some minor trouble in years past, and continues to live at home while working to save money. Karen and I have always gotten along quite well with Danny and his family never with any issues. We always help each other out and Danny cuts the grass for both houses. Danny's favorite hobby is exercise, and over time I realized that Karen appreciated his physique and was probably secretly attracted to him. I couldn't blame her. Karen and I are both in our mid 30's and in good shape, and it didn't bother me that a gorgeous woman with a healthy sex drive would be turned on by a young guy like Danny.

One evening Karen and I were spending time in the back yard, relaxing at sunset. One of the things that became a new point of enjoyment during the pregnancy was playing outdoors, which is easy to do at our home since the back yard is surrounded by a six foot privacy fence. As was typical, the relaxing moment that evening led up to Karen stripping naked and spreading open for me to lick her moist pussy.

Karen threw her clothes aside and laid back to relax in one of our loungers beside the pool. I settled in before her and started tasting her lips, the natural smell mixed with a little sweat making me instantly hard.

Karen moaned and gripped the edges of the lounger as I serviced her.

Just as I could tell that Karen was about to start cumming for me, I heard a noise behind me that startled me to an abrupt stop. I looked around to see the figure of someone standing on the other side of the privacy fence, at the small gap where the fence meets the gate, watching us. I of course got up and starting walking toward the fence, at which point the person hastily moved away. Upon reaching the fence/gate I saw Daddy. He was hurrying to get inside his house and appeared to be trying to fix his belt, as if his jeans had been pulled down.

That night Karen and I talked about it. She actually shared with me that Danny watching me eat her out was a major turn on for her, and requested that if the same situation were to arise again that we let him watch. Karen said she could picture Danny jerking himself off while watching us and she liked it. Given Karen's new sexual awakening her thoughts didn't surprise me, nor did they bother me.

From that point on we made it a point to play outside, usually around sunset or a bit before, just to see if Danny would again have the courage to watch us. Eventually-he did of course. It became an unspoken routine of me licking Karen's asshole and pussy almost every night in our backyard for Danny's viewing pleasure, the encounters always ending with a sloppy blowjob and Karen swallowing a load of my cum.

From the sighs we heard from time to time, it was clear that Danny appreciated it.

After the birth Karen's doctor eventually cleared her to resume normal sexual activities, which was quite welcome by the both of us. We both missed having sex and greatly desired those little breaks for adult time.

We started having sex again and I was happy to see that Karen's sex drive hadn't changed since having the baby. It took about a year or so until she again started demanding anal sex, and expressing desires to explore fantasies with other partners.

In addition to returning to a normal sex life Karen took every opportunity she could to get herself back into shape and feel great about herself. She returned to her exercise routine and regained muscle tone that she had lost during the pregnancy. She looked amazing-her breasts still had beautiful form, her ass was round and firm, even her long brown hair seemed more shiny against her perfect pale skin tone. Karen is 5'7'' with a perfectly proportioned body. She usually wears glasses instead of contacts, and has a Japanese dragon tattoo on her right upper arm. She has a sexy, smart, don't mess with me look that drives me-and most men around her-crazy.

As Karen's stamina and confidence returned to normal I knew that she was interested in pursuing more kinky pleasures, and I knew she wanted to go farther with Danny. One night we were having sex in the missionary position. I was drilling into her balls deep, pinning her wrists down above her head. As she was moaning and about to cum I whispered into her ear "wouldn't you love it if Danny's cock was in your mouth too?". She came for me as soon as I said it. "Oh God yes...please...please baby...please let me fuck him...please make me your whore!" she yelled out while pressing her legs into my back. I immediately pulled out, rolled her over and up onto her knees, and pushed into her ass. It took less than a minute for me to lose my load of cum into her. I pulled out, both of us exhausted but excited, with cum running out of her asshole onto our sheets. We fell asleep that night after talking about Karen's dirty desires for Danny.

Karen and I chose a Saturday afternoon when we could have the house to ourselves and get a babysitter for a few hours, a close friend of Karen's named Sara. Sara is an attractive woman, around our age, who we trust and she has plenty of time to help us out. Sara's husband is a company executive, generating great income but completely absent from the marriage. As a result Sara only works part time and has the availability to do as she pleases.

After getting everything squared away for the afternoon Karen inserted a butt plug and sent Danny a message telling him to come over.

It was incredibly hot watching Karen get herself ready for sex with another man. She didn't do anything special aside from getting her ass ready to be pounded. She was obviously ready for some adult fun and didn't want to waste any time.

Danny came over and Karen met him at the door, immediately pulling him in and making out with him as she rubbed his dick through his jeans. Danny looked surprised and initially hesitant, but willing to follow Karen's lead. After a few minutes of kissing she lead Danny and I straight upstairs.

We got into the bedroom and Karen dropped to her knees, finally releasing Danny's hard cock and putting it into her mouth. This was the first time Karen had tasted another man since we had gotten married, and she was obviously into it.

I grew hard immediately watching my wife suck as much of this 20 year old's cock into her mouth as possible, spit dripping onto our floor as she took breaks to lick his balls. Karen moaned constantly as she gave Danny a passionate and furious blowjob.

Soon It was time for Karen to take what she wanted. She stood up and stripped naked, as did Danny. She pushed him down onto the bed and settled down onto his cock facing him, the glass butt plug still comfortably inserted.

Karen grabbed Danny's right hand and had him hold in the butt plug as she lost control, bucking and riding his cock as hard as she could. "Ohh fuck yeah...fill me up Danny!" Karen cried out as she managed herself with both holes occupied. It was an incredibly hot moment-watching her take control.

They stayed in this same position for over ten minutes, Karen building a sweat as she used her new toy. "I'm going to cum soon" Danny finally muttered. "Cum in my pussy!" Karen cried out. I wasn't necessarily prepared for this part but was too turned on to stop it.

Danny blasted his load deep into my wife as she continued to ride, her head falling back in ecstasy.

After slowing her pace for a few seconds Karen hopped off and rested on her side, once again taking Danny's cock into her mouth and sucking off some remaining cum. Her skillful mouth kept Danny hard, which was a good thing because Karen was far from finished with our neighbor.

Once his dick was again rock hard inside Karen's mouth Danny reached around and slowly pulled the butt plug out. Karen smiled as she got up and positioned herself over him, facing me.

I continued to watch as Karen guided his cock into her asshole, slowly for a few seconds then harder as she adjusted to Danny's girth.

In that position she stayed, as Karen's asshole got used and stretched...her sweaty breasts bouncing as she fucked...Danny's cum still running out of her pussy and onto his balls.

It took a bit longer this time but Danny finally blew his second load into Karen's ass. Both exhausted, she lifted herself off of him and collapsed onto the bed.

At this point it was time for my turn, regardless of how tired Karen was. I got naked and spread her legs apart, looking down at the two fresh loads of semen smeared all over her. I pushed myself into Karen's well-loosened pussy and started working Danny's cum into a frothy mess. Eventually I came as well.

With time being limited that afternoon Danny left and Karen got into the shower, salty with sweat and three loads of semen oozing out of her. Needless to say we all enjoyed that encounter and knew that there would be much more to explore.

Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers