Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Filthy desires get deeper...
2.1k words
3.97
19.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers

We continued to have kinky sex sessions with Danny as often as possible for a couple months, but eventually Karen became bored with him. Danny also expressed that he wanted to move on from our encounters, so after a good run of fun we called it quits.

After that first evening with Danny and discussions about our sexual desires and the risk of another pregnancy, Karen started birth control. We knew that Danny wasn't going to be the last and Karen has always hated condoms. She loves cum being poured into her.

Karen's next target of desire was her personal trainer named Carlos. She met him at the gym, learned that he offers personal fitness training on the side, and started working with him.

Carlos is in his late 40's, very well built, with dark skin tone and tattoos on both arms as well as his back.

Karen told me that she wanted to fuck him the day she met him, but it took a few weeks of flirting and prep work to get things started.

Shortly after she met Carlos Karen and I finished getting our garage set up with some exercise machines and free weights. We knew that our garage might be a good place for her to flirt since it's more private.

One day I was inside taking care of stuff while Karen was out in the garage working out with Carlos. She had started inviting him over to do her training at our house and this was his third visit. We were starting to wonder if he was ever going to give in to her advances.

All of a sudden I heard the garage door close. As Karen hadn't come inside I got curious and opened the door leading into the garage.

There she was-sitting on the weight bench sucking Carlos' massive, fat cock. He was standing there with his hands rested behind his back, looking down as Karen cupped his balls and slobbered up and down on his shaft. His dick was impressive-bigger than me and Danny and very thick.

"Call Sara" Karen told me as she momentarily pulled the dick out of her mouth. I knew what that meant-Karen wanted adult play time right now.

Luckily Sara was available to babysit and since she only lives ten minutes away, she was able to come over in about thirty minutes. That gave Carlos enough time to enjoy a little more of Karen's mouth, give us his address, and get out of there. Sara arrived and we took off with Karen still wearing her tennis shoes and workout clothes.

Right after closing the door at Carlos' condo she wasted no time and started sucking his cock again to get him hard.

A few minutes into the blowjob Karen paused to say "get my ass ready baby". I knew what she wanted. I slipped off her shorts as she continued to suck dick, spit dripping off of her chin. I then got on my knees behind her and started fingering her ass. First one finger, then two, to get her loosened up.

When I knew she was ready I slapped her ass cheek and stood up, as did she. We went to the bedroom and she hopped on the bed, presented herself to Carlos on her knees wearing nothing but tennis shoes, and said "put that big dick in my ass!"

I spread my wife's ass cheeks apart and spit on her as Carlos pushed into her. Karen cried out with excitement as she started taking the biggest cock yet into her ass. He was slow for the first minute or so, then grabbed her hips and started fucking her as hard as he could. I stripped naked, got in front of her, and started making out with her. I was incredibly turned on with the fact that I was kissing my wife minutes after she had pulled another man's cock out of her mouth.

I then sat up and presented myself for a blowjob. Carlos and I worked her at both ends for a few more minutes until, unexpectedly, he climaxed into her ass. Karen immediately started jerking him off as soon as he pulled out of her, trying to get him hard again, but it wasn't working. Carlos eventually confessed that he had fucked his girlfriend that morning-twice-prior to coming to our house and he apparently had lost his steam.

We were disappointed but made the best of it. I fucked her while Carlos watched and gave her two more loads. Before wrapping up that evening Karen told Carlos what was expected of him. "Listen, we're going to try this again next weekend. Don't touch your girlfriend...don't jerk off...I don't want you to cum one single time until you're inside of me next weekend. Understand me?" she said. Carlos smiled and nodded his head.

The following Saturday didn't work because Sara wasn't available. We had to wait until the next Saturday. Karen and I were very hopeful that Carlos had followed directions.

Prior to going back to his condo Karen got herself ready for the night. She always looks sexy, but we thought that a new outfit for the night might help motivate Carlos more than tennis shoes and gym clothing. Karen bought herself a pair of black knee high boots, black crotchless panties, and a black mini skirt with matching top. She painted her finger nails and toenails blood red with matching lipstick. She looked like a trashy hooker and I loved it.

Karen and I were both tired from a long week but horny and ready to enjoy a long night of adult fun. Sara was good to go at our place and Karen was ready to take as much cock as possible until it was time to go home.

After arriving at the condo I shook Carlos' hand and told him he'd better be ready for her. He assured me he was.

Karen asked us to wait while she went to the bedroom to change. After a few minutes she called us in, where we found her laying on the bed waiting. As Carlos approached she told him to strip, which he did. As he got onto the bed, his dick fully erect and swinging, Karen lifted her legs apart and said "lick my asshole." Carlos followed directions and started rimming her.

While Carlos prepared my wife's ass for the night, I leaned in over her and started licking her pussy. It took some coordination with Carlos and I being so close together but we made it work. My tongue lapped at her pussy lips while his worked to get deeper into her asshole. Thank goodness for crotchless panties.

Karen then tapped me out and told Carlos to fuck her ass. Karen closed her eyes and moaned deeply as he eased himself into her. I grabbed the heels of her boots and held her legs spread apart while Carlos got into a solid rhythm.

After several minutes of getting her ass well loosened I let go of her legs and got naked. During this pause Carlos pulled out and Karen took off her top, finally revealing her amazing breasts for us.

Carlos then slipped himself into her pussy and started pounding away. Meanwhile I fucked her face. Several minutes of this and we swapped...I got into her ass and he filled her mouth.

Twenty minutes or so of these positions definitely had the three of us relaxed and ready. Karen got up, took off the mini skirt, and told Carlos to lay down. She then sat down on his cock and took what she wanted. I watched as my amazing wife rode this huge dick, her ass cheeks bouncing as he slapped her breasts and pinched her nipples. I sat in a chair to enjoy the show for a few minutes.

Karen knew I loved watching her so she paused to swing around, then settled back down-guiding his cock into her asshole in a reverse cowgirl fashion. She started bucking like crazy, supporting herself with one hand and trying to keep her hair out of her face with the other. It was one of the hottest moments I had experienced yet with my wife-Carlos' hands gripping her midsection, her pale skin against his dark skin, both of their bodies building sweat with Karen still wearing those expensive knee high "fuck me boots". I knew she was loving the feeling of being fucked like a cheap whore.

I then got up and got onto the bed, nudging Carlos' legs in order to have him spread apart a bit. I settled down onto my stomach and started licking Karen's pussy while she continued riding. I didn't have to do much work-my tongue was in the perfect place to vaginally pleasure her as she went up and down.

The taste of Karen's slop and the smell of Carlos' balls right in front of me was too much to handle. I sat up, pushed Karen back a bit, and gripped her thighs as I pushed myself into her pussy. Karen cried out and bit her bottom lip as I filled her, both of her holes now being fully occupied.

The three of us figured out the rhythm and Karen did her best to hang on as Carlos and I double fucked her. I had never experienced double penetration before and it was amazing. Karen squirted onto us every time she had an orgasm.

I could tell that her arms were getting tired in this position so we paused. After getting off of Carlos' dick Karen took off the panties, which at this point were ripped and completely soaked.

Karen got back on top of Carlos, this time facing him, and guided him into her pussy. I came in behind and worked myself into her asshole. We again found the rhythm and kept drilling, Carlos pinching her nipples and pulling her down by them so they could make out.

I smeared the sweat around my wife's back as I fucked her ass, watching her kiss Carlos and bite his lips. She was getting used like a dirty slut and clearly enjoyed it.

After several more minutes I grabbed the heels of Karen's boots and really started slamming into her. At this point even her ass was very loose and I wanted her to feel the pounding as hard as possible. I was getting close to cumming.

Then Carlos said "I'm getting close."

"Cum in my pussy" Karen said as she was looking down at him, my hands tightening my grip on her.

Seconds later I actually felt Carlos' cock pulsing as he poured the first huge load of cum into my wife, his body shaking. Karen moaned in ecstasy as she leaned back into me. The smell of her hair and salty skin was perfect.

I pulled out of her ass and saw cum already running down Carlos' cock onto his balls. I wanted my turn.

Karen lifted up a bit as Carlos slipped out of her, and I slipped into her sloppy pussy. She was very loose and filled with cum but it felt great being second in line. I pushed her down and drilled into her until I also lost my load inside of her.

After emptying myself I pulled out and Karen got on her back with Carlos and I taking positions at her head. She took our semi-hard, cum smeared cocks into her hands, pulled us close to her face, and started rubbing our dicks against each other. Another moment I didn't expect but it felt great and neither of us stopped her. She rubbed our cocks together, slapped them across her face and lips, and licked us both completely clean.

While doing this I was also enjoying the sight of my wife's gaping, used pussy covered and dripping with cum. I reached down to finger her and feel how drenched she was as she finished cleaning us up.

"You better not disappoint me again" she told Carlos, as she stroked his dick which had never gone completely soft.

I moved back as he smiled and got between Karen's legs. He pulled off her boots, revealing her legs and feet which were very sweaty after being covered up during all that hot sex.

I took a break and sat back as Carlos pushed back in, going balls deep and giving her as much as she could take.

Carlos and I continued to take turns on her for about three hours. After the third round we both put every load of cum into her pussy, which she loved. Karen took it all like a pro.

Completely exhausted and well fucked Karen and I finally went home, knowing that this hot encounter with Carlos wouldn't be our last.

We walked into the house and met Sara who had a coy little smile on her face as she stood close to Karen. That little smile had me curious but at the time I didn't give it much attention.

Karen took the opportunity to grab a quick shower and the night came to an end, both of us wondering what our next adventure would hold.

Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers