Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
How much can she take?
1.8k words
3.99
16.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers

Carlos became a regular play partner and Karen continued to explore her desires and limits as often as possible with us.

Rough sex, double penetration, and cum play were favorites for all three of us. Carlos became very comfortable expressing his own desires and eventually broke up with his girlfriend. That time was a period of exploration and new comfortability for all three of us.

Over the course of those encounters I came to realize how much I enjoy another mans cum inside my wife's pussy. It started with never wanting to be the first to fill her up, then during an intensely hot session with Carlos one night I started licking Karen clean right after he pulled out of her. I never had any idea that such filthy acts could turn Karen and I on so much, but they did and no one was complaining.

After several months of incredible threesomes Karen decided that she wanted to try a gangbang. Her appetite for filthy sex still hadn't reached it's peak and she wanted to test her limits. She told me that she wanted to find out how many men she could handle at one time.

To make things as safe and easy as possible we posted an ad online looking for participants about an hour away from where we live. Karen went through all the responses based on cock size and personality. We soon got the first list of guys together and had them produce current test results verifying that they are clean. This was a long process but a necessary and easy way to weed out people we didn't want to deal with.

With this first group of seven guys, Karen fucked each of them individually to make sure their dicks, personality, and stamina were up to the challenge. This process (as fun as it was) eliminated two guys (one because he was an idiot and the other because he couldn't get hard again after his first climax).

Finally we organized our group of five guys (plus me and Carlos). We had three black guys, two white guys, and Karen was ready. We set the date when Sara was available all day and into the night, and booked a hotel room.

Before leaving home that day, Sara was giving us another one of those coy smiles and said "have fun!" as we were leaving. Somewhere along the line I realized that Sara probably had an idea about what we were doing when we left the house for these little adventures, but she seemed cool about it and we weren't worried.

We got an early check-in at the hotel and had some drinks as our guys started showing up. Karen was horny and ready to fuck. Since we knew she wasn't going to be wearing clothes for very long, she didn't go to much trouble dressing for the event. Just some makeup, a new pair of heels, and the butt plug to make sure her ass was prepared.

And from there it began. Karen first made each of us fuck her ass for a few minutes to get herself stretched. We all cycled through, one guy in her asshole and one in her mouth, for about thirty minutes. The seven of us then proceeded to put her into every position imaginable. We all took turns using her body and it was great. She held her own and took every cock like a champ.

A few hours into it, a hotel security guard knocked on the door. I answered it with a towel wrapped around my waist and my dick still hard. The guard said they had received a noise complaint and asked me to keep it down, grinning a bit as he looked past me into the room with Karen and six naked guys laying/standing around. As I was talking to the guard Karen decided to walk over and invite him to come back after his shift was over. He politely thanked us for speaking with him and departed, his eyes staying fixed on Karen's wet and naked body for a few extra seconds as he stepped away. Of course, he showed up later that night to join in. Even though we didn't know him Karen was too turned on to pass it up. He stripped down and also started getting his turns with my wife-making a total of eight cocks working her top to bottom.

The most visually appealing position for me was laying on my back with Karen on top, my cock in her pussy and a guy in her asshole, with another guy standing over me fucking her face. I loved watching her move back and forth, sucking down fat dicks with spit dripping onto my chest.

The most exciting new position for me however was laying in a 69 with Karen on top of me while another guy fucked her pussy. All inhibition was gone at this point as I licked her lips and clit while guy after guy came in and drilled her right above my face. Eventually one guy came into her while I was in this position, and his cum started running onto my face and into my mouth as soon as he pulled out. I loved licking cum out of my wife, so we stayed there long enough for two more guys to pour into her. I think she appreciated my services, as I could hear her moaning while swapping dicks in and out of her mouth.

As for Karen, it didn't look like she had a preferred position but the black guys were her favorites because of their girth. She couldn't get enough cock and as long as she was getting thrown around and filled up she was happy. Eventually we had to stop fucking her ass because she was so sore, but that only motivated her to see how much more cum her pussy and mouth could take. I personally wanted each and every load put into her pussy, but with that many guys it wasn't possible to control where they all shot off. She was drenched in sweat. Her face, chest, groin, and thighs sloppy and smeared with cum. The only things she really expressed were sighs, moans, and pleading for more cock.

Around 10pm all of the guys except one, a black guy named Adam, finally started wearing out and leaving. Myself, Carlos, Adam, and Karen took an extended break to rest and get something to eat. Adam wanted to stay and keep going, and of course Karen was willing. I called Sara to see if she could just stay the night at our place, which she agreed to after laughing a little.

The night went on and the three of us continued to fuck Karen until early morning when we were simply too exhausted to keep going. I had long lost track of how many loads of semen Karen had taken that night, from guys whose names I could barely remember. We woke up a few hours later and headed home after grabbing some coffee.

We got home around 9am to find Sara's sister at the house. She had brought her own kids over and everyone was in the back yard, except for Sara who was alone in the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and as soon as she got close to Karen Sara said "so how many guys did you fuck last night?"

Karen looked shocked and simply said "what?"

"Oh come on!" Sara said. "You look like you've been partying all night and I can smell the cum three feet away!"

"So how many?" Sara asked again. Karen looked at her for a few seconds and said "eight".

"Impressive" Sara said with a smile.

"I'm jealous. I never get sex anymore. I know you guys have been doing this for a while, that's why I never have a problem babysitting for as long as you need me. It's stupid but it kind of turns me on...knowing what you're doing"

"It's not stupid" Karen said, looking at Sara then glancing over at me.

"Do you want to see what they did to me?" Karen asked.

Sara whispered "yes."

I told Sara to have her sister load up the minivan and take everyone to her place for a few hours so we could have the house to ourselves. Karen sat down in the living room while all of this was getting organized.

As soon as her sister left and the house was ours Sara joined us in the living room as Karen pulled off her shorts, revealing her worn out pussy still wet and loaded with cum.

Sara watched as Karen rubbed herself. Then in what looked like desperate need, Sara kneeled down and started licking at Karen's mess. I grew hard watching and soon after Karen said "we can help you with that sex thing you know" while pulling a bit on Sara's hair. "Please" she said.

Sara pulled off her jeans as I got naked and settled in behind her. I rimmed her asshole and fingered her for a few minutes before pushing inside of her. I didn't have a condom to wear but she didn't seem to care. I drilled into her while she licked cum out of Karen. I could still taste and smell Sara's scent and the feeling of this new pussy drove me wild.

After several minutes of this Karen stopped us to move up to the bedroom. There Sara laid on her back and I pushed back into her, with Karen squatting over her facing me.

Karen supported herself on the headboard and I leaned in to help Sara lick. Karen started to shake and moan as Sara and I licked her pussy and asshole, kissing and sharing cum with our tongues. After several minutes Karen turned around for us and Sara finished cleaning her pussy while I got my tongue as deep into her ass as possible.

I couldn't last very long doing this. When I was ready to climax I pulled out and came into Sara's mouth. She thankfully didn't swallow. Karen of course took the opportunity to clean me up and then make out with Sara. I didn't want to miss the kinky opportunity to taste my own cum so I leaned in and shared-the three of us swapping cum back and forth and getting our tongues as deep into each others mouths as possible.

Sara seemed disappointed that I didn't last very long and said she wanted more. She reassured us that there were no risks and condoms weren't necessary.

We trusted that and continued for two more rounds, both times with me cumming into Sara's pussy and Karen then licking her clean. We made her the center of attention, which was yet another new and great experience for Karen and I.

We now have ongoing sessions with Sara as often as we can, one of her favorite positions being me drilling her ass while Karen licks her pussy.

We also continue to see Carlos and Adam, together and individually, to make sure Karen's cock craving stays satisfied. Her sexual goals have been met for the moment, but I know our desires haven't come close to reaching their limit.

Cuck302
Cuck302
107 Followers