Sexual Awakening in Rio

Story Info
Writer goes to Rio and explores her kinky fantasies.
3.3k words
4.53
43.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Call me a cynic but I say that distance simply makes the dick harder and the pussy wetter. In fact, the best sex I've ever had was on a beach in Rio de Janeiro ... far from my home and from my boyfriend. In that case, distance made me totally uninhibited ...

My name is Tracey and I'm a writer who has spent the best part of the past year sipping 'caipirinhas', dancing Samba and writing about Brazilian culture in Rio de Janeiro. Having walked in and out of the seediest locations in Rio hidden in the paradaisical beach neighborhoods of Copacabana and Ipanema, nothing could surprise me. Brazil wreaks of sex I mean the sexual energy is intoxicating. As unfamiliar as I was (at least initially) with bondage, anal, group and transsexual sex, when I watched (err, researched) I felt myself grow immensely aroused ... and increasingly curious. My writer's notepad became a smoke screen for my deepest, kinkiest fantasies, it protected me and gave me license to explore...

Blame it on the sun ... with sun, everything becomes more beautiful ... steaming hot. My already medium-brown skin became a radiant, amazingly brilliant brown with undertones of rich reds and orange. My normal hair became more buoyant with beautifully defined coils, and my discomfort with nakedness all but disappeared. I felt incredibly sexy and perpetually aroused as I was often the object of every man's lustful eyes on the street, in stores, everywhere. In Brazil, men don't glance, they have an aggressive, unabashed stare. Moreover, in Brazil, boyfriends don't matter. Men often responded to my assertion of having a boyfriend by saying: "Tem namorado? Não tem problema, não sou cimento." (It's ok you have a boyfriend, I'm not the jealous type).

Not only was I sun-kissed, but I was in the best shape of my life. Small waist, thick hips, and with a prized possession a "bundão": a big ass. I was every Brazilian man's wet dream. Brazilian men much like the men I grew up with on the block in the U.S. appreciated ... no worshipped a woman with curves. That placed me a pedestal, an Ebony Goddess, as it were. My sexualization, however, was not without its own slew of issues ... but some days I managed to set aside the racial politics of my sexualization in order to enjoy at least a sense of momentary pleasure.

For my British sensibilities, sexual advances were initially an offense, later a hassle, and ultimately a guilty pleasure. I arrived to Brazil wearing capris, fluffy blouses, and even a light sweater. I walked cautiously and eyed everyone with suspicion. However, by the end of my trip, I would purposely walk by construction sites in the short, bright, and tight dresses just to provoke the stares of random passerbys. They were men in uniforms, kiosk owners, or cute Brazilian college .. some times high school boys. It became addictive and with time not only did my dresses become tighter, my heels became higher, and I stopped wearing bra and panties, altogether. Never had I felt more sexually alive ... My gait on the street was wider, more confident.

It's true that people behave in foreign countries as they would never behave at home. The first day I decided to walk around pantiless, I was feeling bold and horny as hell. What was I thinking? The sun beating down on me, beads of sweat collecting on my low cut cleavage, I was a sex machine. Along the "orla" (shore), my short, flowy white skirt, orange tank top, and jade accessories demanded attention. The bright colors against my perfectly queimada skin was alluring to say the least. My medium sized breasts have always been an afterthought in the States, but in Brazil my totally natural breasts were idealized topped by two perky nipples that were nearly bursting through my tank top. I admit it I was aroused by the way my clit was being massaged by the movements of my legs. On the streets, I was often just moments from orgasm... required to take breaks just to cool down. My high heels accentuated the toned feminine physique that I worked so hard to attain. Believe me, no head was left unturned.

On the beach, tanned bodies ... no they were beyond tanned they were crisp brown bodies that covered the perfect white sands. My documentary commenced there, as I walked along the shore observing the couples. Men walked the beach is small sungas (swimming trunks), women wore the tiniest bikinis ever with 75% of their asses exposed, and couples made out openly. Boyfriends willingly massaged with the exposed asses of their girlfriends... at least that's what appeared to be happening.

As I neared a sun-kissed Brazilian couple in their 20's, I noted what I perceived was a faint moan coming from the woman laying on her stomach. He was wearing a dark blue sunga and was muscular with a medium to dark brown skin color with short, thick curly hair. She was "morena" or a darker-skinned woman with my skin tone but with medium length coily hair, dark tan lines, and a bunda to die for. She lay there with a slight elevation of her ass. The boyfriend had a towel placed over her lower half ... and this situation (I thought) was suspect. As I inconspicuously neared them, I noticed that the boyfriend was rubbing his girlfriends back with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other under the towel. Right on the beach!

Admittedly the scene turned me on ... I walked past the couple twice before I spread out my towel a safe but close enough distance from her boyfriend. Apparently I wasn't so inconspicuous, I noticed that he glanced over his shoulder a few times to run his eyes over my body and I swore he turned back around with a smirk on his face.

Mmm, he's so nasty. He's not even going to stop even though he knows I'm here watching, I thought to myself.

I was no better I sat there trying to tear my eyes away while watching intensely and openly ... Perhaps he felt me watching because he glanced over his shoulders again... and this time he didn't turn back around to his girlfriend. Rubbing her back with one hand and fingering her pussy with another, he stared at me intensely ...hiking up the towel ever so slightly so I could see her glistening pussy.

He wants to play. I under the pretense of arranging my towel stood up and re-spread it, bending over just enough ... just enough to show him my pretty brown ass and a sweet pussy. His girlfriend's face was facing the left and I was to her right ... she had no idea what was going on. Besides, with the sounds of her hushed moans and the waves crashing against the shore, she wasn't going anywhere.

The Brazilian Adonis' brown eyes were fastened to my body ... his eyes grew wider as I bent over and he flashed a perfect smile back at me. I leaned back on my large towel and watched them for at least 10 minutes until he abruptly pulled his finger out of the beautiful woman's pussy ... it was dripping with her juices. He sucked his finger dry, moving his finger in his mouth with closed eyes as though her juices were the best he had ever tasted ... was this a challenge? When he was done teasing me, he used his long tongue to rewet his fingers and slid it back inside of her. He did this all while never taking his piercing eyes off of me. I teased him by undoing my top, exposing my perky brown breasts to him and then slowly lying on my stomach. His eyes betrayed his cool composure and he licked his lips anxiously hoping a gust of wind would expose my ass under my white skirt. With every passing wind, he strained to see the view that random passerby could easily enjoy ...

I heard her say something but I couldn't catch it ... I threw my towel over my lap as she sat up momentarily on her back. Talking to the Adonis she glanced over the beach, her eyes passed quickly over me and then she waved for a beach boy to bring her a drink. She laid back on her stomach in the same position and his fingering recommenced.

He plunged his fingers harder and faster into her pussy with his fingers. His piercing eyes meant to punish me by giving her pleasure. He nodded to her, kneading her back sensuously with his fingers. I moved out of my reclined pose and turned to face him directly sitting with my legs crossed in a triangle. I started playing with my pussy my short white skirt exposing me. His left eyebrow arched, obviously enjoying my show. His thick manhood began to peak out from the top of his restrictive sunga and he looked down and back at me as though he were proud of himself.

Arrogant, bastard ... I'm gonna have to fuck him into his place. Make him service me as he is services his girlfriend, I laughed to myself.

With that, I gathered my things in order to walk back up to the exclusive resort overlooking the beach. Due to my business contacts I had secured a room there. A young black beach boy came out and asked if I wanted to charge my drinks, the chair and towel to the room. I answered yes and stared at the Brazilian Adonis wanting to be sure he heard me when I told the beach boy I was in room 803. Adonis looked concerned as I packed up and I noticed his attempts to cajole his girlfriend to head back to resort. She still hadn't received the drink she ordered ...

In the room, I was proud of my boldness and assertiveness.

Had I just fingered myself and watched that Brazilian guy finger his girlfriend?

I jumped in the shower, tempted to fondle my pussy again with my newfound courage until I heard my doorbell. I grabbed a robe and walked over to the door. Through the peephole I saw it was the Caramel Adonis. I opened the door in my heavy bathrobe.

"I'm Roberto. You left this on the beach. We wanted to bring it to you." He has my towel and sunglasses in his hands.

What he speaks perfect English with a charming Portuguese accent!? And he said We ... who is we?!, I thought to myself.

The dark beauty stepped out from behind him. I hardly recognized her from the front. I had only seen her bunda but this woman was absolutely stunning. She was 5'5 with a tattoo just above her right hip and ... an amazing body. They were the perfect pair ... almost.

"I'm Adriana", she replied stepping out from behind him.

"I'm all wet." I responded opening my robe to reveal my naked body.

"Would you come in and place my things on my bed." I responded looking straight at Roberto narrowing my eyes seductively. I let my bathrobe hang open and I noticed Adriana's eyes roaming over every part of me.

This is about to get interesting. She wasn't the passive recipient of a good fingering as I initially thought. She was in control and knew much more about what was going on than I even.

She shut the door behind me and began to remove her beach wrap. Roberto followed suit and dropped his towel. I'm totally shocked that they have no hair whatsoever ... anywhere .... At least not anywhere I could see. I was curious if it was really a full Brazilian wax. That'd be my mission to find out ...

"Don't you owe us something?" he said half jokingly.

"For what?" I reply innocently ... feeling a bit self-conscious about my padded pussy.

"You appeared to have enjoyed our show", Adriana replied approaching me slowly and seductively.

Oh my goodness, she knew all along!

"I don't have any cash on me." I lied unconvincingly

"Well you're going to have to figure out another way", Roberto says playfully.

"Come here", Adriana says to him. Her voice is slightly husky and very sexy.

Roberto smelled divine. His chiseled chest was perfectly smooth leading to a perfect set of abs ... they had clearly already taken a shower before coming over ... they had plans for me.

He said nothing more to her and she walked over to my bed, laid on her back and spreads her legs open ... holding them out as though she were doing a split. The position revealed an exquisite pussy. Closely shaven and like mine it became darker in the areas where her pussy met her ass. She had wonderfully meaty lips with flaps of skin that seemed to fold endlessly.

"Gostosa (Delicious)", Roberto managed to sigh. He was eyeing her pussy with awe even though I'm sure he'd seen it one thousand times before.

"Sit down there and watch", she demanded of me.

"I want you to watch closely", Adriana replied.

She pulled her legs further back so that her toes were eye level. He lowered his massive body into her and within seconds her thick pussy lips swallowed every inch of his dick almost immediately. He slipped in so easily ... so deeply. She and I both released a singular moan with the initial entrance of his dick into her pussy. Every thrust must of hit her clit in just the right spot, because I heard the smack of her wet pussy against his dick, which sent a titillating sensation up my clit. Helpless under the force of his thrust, with one arm she held on to his muscular shoulders, strong, and hard. With the other, she rubbed the small of his back, stroking more vigorously as he thrust inside of her. She moaned and grunted at a pace that quickened with every move, she panted faster, and he remained unaffected ... concentrating on reading her and making her cum.

"Adriana, I want you to come on my dick and I want you to come hard", he said in Portuguese as he slowed the rhythm ... He was in total control and we were both mesmerized. He stroked her pussy harder and faster and the sound of her pussy smacking against his dick was hot ... I found myself touching my pussy without even realizing it. I threw one leg over the side of the lounge and my fingers kept the pace of Roberto's thrusts going faster and faster ... until they were synchronized with Adriana's moans.

"Yes, yes, yes" we moaned at the same time. Watching his ass clinch each time he thrust it really got me off.

Roberto panted heavily as he moved his hips rhythmically reading Adriana's pleasure as though it were a music sheet. A chorus of gutteral "Uhs" followed by "Ahs" lead to the crescendo of our three perfect orgasms.

Roberto slowed down his thrusts and looked down at Adriana who lay licking her lips and cupping her own breast. With a slightly moist face, he turned to look at me:

"And now for you. Come over here."

This time was different than with Adriana ... this time was a slow tease, with deep powerful strokes that were measured and designed to take me just short of orgasm. I loved it like that ... surprisingly I loved it. It was unexpectedly arousing and my pussy shook with excitement each time his dick entered and grazed my clit. With each thrust, a low "ahhhh" escaped from me and I held on to him tighter working my pussy around in circles both avoiding and hoarding his thick dick. Pulling one leg back, I looked down at the beads of sweat that highlighted my full, sun-kissed breasts. Hoping to change positions, I propped myself up and pushed him down on the bed because I wanted to ride him. I mounted his easily, easing down on dick ... inch by glorious inch. I pulled up to the top of his head and down and back us consuming a little more of his dick each time.

His curls fell carelessly over his face and now it was him who was no longer containing his excitement. His eyes flickered open and shut momentarily watching my breasts bounce up and down before they rolled up in ectasy.

Each time my pussy came down to meet his dick, I rolled it around the base and squeezed it tightly as I rose up.

I begged for more and faster but he gave me what he wanted. He kept the slow pace, holding my waist so that he had total control. He was absorbed in watching my pussy swallow his dick. I could tell he got excited watching me lower myself and rise up to reveal his dick covered with my thick creamy cum.

Each time he pumped me, Roberto left my pussy with another trace of cum ... My hips become a bit uncontrollable and so I reached for the heel of both of my feet to brace me. I wanted to match the flexibility of Adriana ... no, I wanted to surpass it. He released an approving sound of pleasure and recommenced by hold my pussy down against him and thrusting upwards.

I glanced over to see Adriana in my spot ... now she's the one with her leg over the edge of the lounge. She was looking at us intensely and I soon realized that she was more interested in me than in Roberto's hard dick. She bit her bottom lip while looking at me, speaking to me with her eyes and moaning. Roberto started to fuck me so hard that the headboard began to bump up against the wall. The way he thrust his dick inside of me sent my pussy into orgasmic convulsions. But he's seen this before, and knows I've got a few orgasms in me. He held me in one place and didn't let me rest between orgasms, he gave me another thrust and another thrust and before I knew it I felt that familiar sensation of pleasure building up in my clit. At the same pace of his thrusts, Adriana panted "yes ... yes ... more ...more... YES!" and I left his dick covered in my cum. My pussy is the wettest it's ever been and his dick felt right at home ... Adriana, however, stopped just short of coming.

Before I can say anything, she crawled on the bed and got on all fours with her ass facing him. On her knees and swaying her ass in front of him, her pussy is irresistible to him because it's literally dripping wet. Without warning he begins to slide his dick inside her from the back ... with no hands. He grabs her hair, tugging on it a bit, and his smooth long strokes become wild against her pussy. Adriana's moans are as exquisite as her pussy ... they are airy and slightly husky. Trying to stifle her moans with his hand only makes her more aroused. He says nothing and fucks her even harder all while looking down at my wet pussy. It's like his dick was daring her to cum, daring her to explode .. while thinking of me. Adriana, groaned loudly and her pussy started to shake and tighten and with a few more thrusts Roberto and Adriana came quickly and then collapsed on the bed next to me ...

I looked at them totally exhausted but reinvigorated by the fact that we've got an entire night ahead of us ...