Sexual Awakening of Eddie

Story Info
An older woman rings the bell of a sexually emerging guy.
3.4k words
4.14
63.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting to begin college Eddie (Edminster) Wells worked in a warehouse. His workmates were all male and he really learnt something, finding guys could talk day after day about only two things – sport and sex.

Actually on his first day there was a third topic – his name. The guys couldn't believe any parents would be dumb enough to call their child Edminster and claimed Eddie's explanation that the name had been in his family for seven generations didn't cut ice.

One guy teased him and after an hour Eddie said, "Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you."

"You and whose army," sneered the guy, who was pretty big. But Eddie, having been big into athletics and boxing, was confident he could close Riley's mouth.

Eddie stepped up to the grinning 24-year old and slapped him across the mouth.

"Fuck, that hurt," Riley shouted.

"Fight, fight," yelled his friends and everyone in the warehouse including the manager gathered.

A fist whistled over Eddie's shoulder and he sunk his fist into Riley's gut and as the surprised guy leaned forward gasping Eddie knocked him backwards with a beautifully executed uppercut.

"Anyone else?" Eddie sniffed. "No? Well just expect to be slammed if you insult my respected family name."

Riley was helped to his feet and although groggy the foreman made him shake hands with Eddie and apologize.

"Your name's okay with me Eddie. Sorry I abused you. Jesus you can punch."

Eddie had been hoping to experience some real sex when working to prepare him for the rigors of college sex. So far his sexual experiences were less than memorable. He'd laid four senior girls during his final year at high school and two of his older sister's girlfriends but it hadn't happened. He'd been told a female who could really fuck would ring his bell.

The more talk he heard in the warehouse about sex the more he accepted he'd been unlucky and had landed up with passive females who were also too scared about having sex to enjoy it. That was bad news. Perhaps girls froze because of his real name, Edminister?

He talked to Glenys his sister who was twenty-three about this and she sympathized and asked did he wish to try her. She claimed to have a reputation for moving her ass.

"Mom would kill us if she found out."

"We could go away for a weekend," she said.

"Mom would be suspicious if we were both away at the same time."

Glenys said, "You appear very negative. Are you sure you aren't the problem?"

"Oh thanks," Eddie huffed and went off to sulk.

* * *

One evening Lily Jensen called Eddie and invited him round for tea on Friday night. She'd gone through high school with him but they had never dated. She was working at the mall while waiting to go to college.

"Okay, why this sudden interest?"

"Mark Martin had been dating me but has gone south to work in his grandfather's factory. It's 275 miles away so he won't be coming home at weekends just to have sex with me."

So Lily wanted sex? "Okay Friday night is okay... it won't be vegetarian will it?"

"No, dad eats meat twice a day."

When Eddie arrived for dinner Lily kissed him with a touch of tongue and pressed into him with promise. Fair enough. She took him into the kitchen to meet her mom. Eddie vaguely recalled he'd seen Laura Jensen at high school functions but only in a crowd and he hadn't really taken any notice of her. But not now: his eyes were riveted. Mrs Jensen oozed sexiness. She carried some extra weight but it was all taken up in curves. His cock immediately climbed into half-erection.

Laura smiled at him open mouthed. He could see her teeth, great teeth and she greeted him warmly, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Hi Eddie, welcome to our house."

Eddie instinctively knew Laura was the sort of woman who'd toll his bell providing he was up to exciting her and showed he knew how to handle a woman. Her very presence made him feel frisky.

Laura asked could he make Martinis. He said yes and she asked him to made one for her and Lily and for him or alternatively he could have a beer or wine.

The phone went and Eddie heard Laura say, "Well no longer than an hour; I cannot hold dinner beyond then without spoiling it."

"Is that dad saying he wants another hour in the bar?"

"Yes dear. He says all fellow directors are there with some VIPs and he's learning stuff to his advantage. Thanks for the drink Eddie. Why don't you show Eddie your room Lily?"

"Oh all right."

Actually it was a bedroom suite; most impressive. As soon as they entered the room Eddie turned Lily around and kissed her. She kissed back and then pulled away. He reached for her again and said, "Don't, you are just as bad as Mark, wanting to touch me all the time. I'll do it with you but you'll have to wait. I'm going to change for dinner."

"I'll go and talk to your mom."

"Grab another beer but you'll be in the kitchen alone. She'll be dressing for dinner."

Fuck, Lily was just another one of those cold bitches. What a waste of time. He passed the master bedroom and saw Laura, just in bra and panties with a foot on the bed pulling on a stocking.

He froze.

She saw him.

"Oh hi Eddie. You have caught me a little bare."

"Y-you look lovely."

"Oh thank you darling. You may look as much as you wish after that delightful comment."

"Y-you look all woman."

"Oh indeed I am. Don't let Lily catch you eyeing me up."

Laura smoothed her hold-up stocking along her calf and up her thigh. "Some men find this sexy."

"Very sexy," Eddie said, hoping his tone reflected his interest and appreciation. His dick was tenting his pants. "I'll make you another drink."

God she had a large bra but still not big enough for her tits. "Oh Mrs Jensen," he muttered on the way to the kitchen. "Grant me my wish to fuck you."

* * *

Robert Jensen was friendly enough but a bit of a bore. His wife kept a lively conversation going and included Eddie wherever she could. She sat opposite him at dinner and Eddie was disappointed she didn't attempt to ram a foot up into his crotch. Perhaps she wasn't interested in boys... er... young men?

The parents went to bed early to watch a film. Lily took Eddie on to the sofa and they fucked nervously, keeping an eye on the door. She coldly told him to hurry up and to shoot inside her, not over her. As soon as they finished she pushed him off her. "Get me a towel from the guest bathroom."

Was sex really meant to be like this? Perhaps his sister was right... he was the one at fault and failed to turn up the passion in women.

Eddie knew he needed to fuck someone so it might as well be Lily. So he hung around Lily for six weeks. On Wednesday of their first week together Lilly said, "Mom and dad are going to a dine and dance on Saturday night. Dad says it's okay for us to accompany them if we'd like that."

"Yeah, why not. I've not danced since high school."

They had quite a good night. The wine flowed and Lily proved to be a good dancer.

Robert took his daughter off to dance and Laura said. "What about us?"

God, thought Eddie. She's going to ask me to fuck her. He tongue froze.

"Or is it you don't dance with old women."

Oh she was talking about dancing. He stood and said, "Ma'am, may I have the honor of his dance?" His maternal Gran had taught him that line.

"Why sir, how gallant of you. I accept."

Eddie followed her curvy ass to the small dance floor. She filled his arms voluptuously, pulling him in against her softness and said, "Is it okay if we dance this close?"

"With you, yes," he smiled and she giggled.

Then she was straight into it. "Have you seen any other women in stockings since you saw me that first night you came to dinner?"

"Only Lily."

"Oh yes of course. I think you are somewhat interested in me."

"Yes."

"That was a very careful yes."

"Your husband is not far away behind you."

She didn't blink. "Oh, so why the interest?"

Eddie believed she'd accept anything he said without embarrassment or creating a fuss. "You appear to ooze sex."

"Oh god, what a thing to say to me."

"It's just my impression. I find younger women a bit too detached."

"So you thought if you got between my fat thighs your world of sexual gratification would change for the better?"

"That's an excellent way of putting it but that's enough about fat thighs. What I saw appeared to be simply large and powerful."

"Oh god, should you be talking like that to me?"

"Yes."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Laura said, pushing into his crotch.

And then the fucking clueless band completed that number.

As they neared the table a little behind her husband and daughter, Laura said, "I'll give you the opportunity before too long if you wish."

"Oh yes, I wish."

She laughed and squeezed her arm against his. Lily grabbed Eddie to reclaim him and for the remainder of the night was suggestively amorous and in the car actually put some effort into her fucking. Aha, thought Eddie, stimulated by a bit of competition; she must have seen her mom fawning over him. Oh God, that meant Robert may have as well.

After that Eddie distanced himself from Laura but remained friendly with her. She was impossible to ignore.

Eddie took to hanging around his sister a bit more and becoming use to him being sprawled on his bed she became more relaxed and dressed and undressed when he was there and eventually thought nothing of fully stripping in front of him. Eddie's mission was to really learn about how women dressed and removed their clothing and how they messed around in the bedroom and bathroom.

"Is Lily giving you any cause for complaint or is she actually moving her ass?"

"Um she's improved but can't ring my bell."

Glenys frowned. What happens when you slip a fingertip into her rectum?

"What?"

Glenys sat down and talked to him for an hour about what turns a woman on and what doesn't. Basically she was very informative but in the way of women she left him substantially confused because in describing what turned some women on she'd counter by saying that would also turn some women off because it could irritate some women even when being steamed up for sex.

"Well how do I know what will work?" he groaned frustrated.

She annoyed him by smiling and saying, "That is the glory about sex... you find out things from trial and error. That stops it from being boring and for humans places mating on a higher plane."

"God it's so complicated it's a wonder anyone fucks," he said.

"Do you have difficulty?"

"No it's usually easy as pie... I work away untroubled, touch, the legs part – well usually – and in I go."

Glenys looked at him, finishing dressing into home clothes. "Would you like me to come over and give that cock of yours a good rumble?"

Their mom coming in answered that by saying, "Now you two, you know I don't like the door closed when you are in a bedroom together."

She would have noted they were eight feet apart.

"Aw mom, we are brother and sister."

"Yes dear, I know but it's Glenys that worries me, not you."

Eddie wondered what his mom meant. He never did find out.

The third Saturday since Lily had called Eddie to her side, she and her father went to visit his parents seventy-five miles away and weren't return till late that evening. They left at dawn and Laura called Eddie just before 9:00.

The conversation opened peculiarly. She said "Hi, it's Laura. Are you going to the mall today?"

The answer should have been no because he didn't go to the mall weekends because there were too many people, too many kids. Something told him not to answer no.

"Yeah, later this morning."

"Want to meet me at Linda's Coffee shop at 9:30. I haven't seen you for a few days."

Eddie's throat closed but he managed, "Yep."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Show some cleavage," he croaked.

She giggled and said he needed a bucket of water tossed over him.

And that was it. She cut the call.

Eddie showered and shaved and put on clean underpants, thinking this could be the time... what had she called it? She would 'give him the opportunity'. He looked peacefully into the mirror and sighed, "Is this the day I really get it delivered, to be wrenched out of my sexual torpor? He patted his half erection hoping it would be long enough to service Mrs Jensen; she did have rather fat thighs and a rounded belly and that could nullify a couple of inches.

He arrived at the coffee shop a little late knowing she'd be late. But she was already seated. She was showing bosom and smiled and turned her cheek to be kissed.

"You smell lovely," he whispered and her smile broadened. He took her order and went to the counter knowing this could be the biggest adventure of his young life. On the other hand she just might want company while she drank her coffee. His heart sank.

When they were leaving the coffee shop Laura said, "What will you do now?"

Eddie desperately wanted to say 'to be taken home by you and be fucked mercilessly' but he lacked the courage. It also appear far too blatant, not nearly sophisticated enough. Instead while thinking he scratched under an arm and said what he was half-thinking, "I'm hungry, thinking of lunch."

She smiled and said, "Well come home for a beer and I'll make you lunch."

"Okay."

"No thank you?"

"Oh yeah, manners. Thank you Mrs Jensen, I accepted."

"Address me as Laura just for today," she said, looking at him intently.

"Yes Laura," he croaked.

Eddie walked to his car ready to bash out his brains on the steering wheel. God where was romance. He must have sounded like a language-deprived schoolboy but the closer he got to the Jensen's home the broader became his grin, being absolutely confident his message would have been unmistakable: Yes, take me home and feed me and I'll fuck you."

But then the grin faded. Er, did people of Laura's generation actually think like that? Eddie then grappled with the dilemma: Park in the driveway, on the street, around the corner? He decided discretion suggested around the corner. He went around to knock on the backdoor so she wouldn't embarrass him and said she hadn't heard him drive up and found Laura unloading a tray on to a table beside the pool.

"Oh hi, I didn't hear you drive up."

"Er no."

"Oh."

Well that was off to an awkward start. What now?

Laura, still in her mall clothes held up her arms and said, "Kiss me."

The kiss was long, starting fairly passively and finishing with hints of rising passion.

"I want to have sex with you," Laura said, stroking his face before letting him go. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes please. Can you ring my bell?"

She laughed and pushed him away, asking for a Martini. He chose beer. She asked what was this about wanting his bell rung and he told her, not holding back on his concerns that he might be the person at fault for always enduring languid fucks.

"What are they?" she giggled.

"When the female fails to ignite."

"How do you know they ever do?"

"I've watched adult DVDs, read books and articles and heard guys talk."

Laura said that could all be bullshit. Didn't he know guys lied and films were make-believe?

She saw his disappointment and smiled, reaching across to take his hand, "You'll get nothing but passion with me. However, remember I'm an old woman."

"But you're under fifty?"

"Christ Eddie, give me a break. I'm only just forty-two."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Perhaps you ought to continue your search for a passionate young woman. They exist."

"I believe my sister is one."

"Eddie, I'm not recommending..."

"It's okay. Mom would kill us if she found us at it."

They finished their drink. Laura stood and held out her hand. She led Eddie inside and locked the door.

"I don't want to do it on your bed."

"I've already prepared the guest room in anticipation of your wishing to guest-visit my pussy."

They looked down at Eddie tenting."

"Oooh."

And then, "You are still only a boy Eddie, are you sure about this."

"Yes, it's part of reaching for adulthood. I'm actually nineteen and five weeks."

"Oh, that's reassuring," Laura said solemnly.

In the guest room after more kissing, Eddie unfastened Laura's silk shirt and she saw him lick his lips as he eyed her bulges around her bra. He'd put on that show for her.

She turned to allow him to unfasten the bra. Most girls he went with had a one-hook fastener or even just a bow in the front. Laura had three hooks to unfasten. She turned to face him, pulling off her bra and Eddie gurgled in delight as he saw the heavy hangers with enormous areola and big nipples.

"Go get 'em tiger," she cooed, pulling down his head.

The afternoon Laura plunged Eddie into 'sextasy'. Okay, she had bulges and a stomach roll that he was not used to seeing but so what? She didn't appear to find fault with her body and played with her tits and stroked her pussy as if they were there for that purposes, endearing Eddie to her.

He didn't think someone of her generation would suck cock but apparently Laura hadn't been informed about that. She played around as if she were sucking, licking, squeezing and blowing on a work of art until he blew, and she swallowed, staring at him deeply, her blonde colored hair with dark roots now all over the place and her lips ready to suck at anything that came within reach. When finding he was still very erect – and that wasn't hard to find – she pulled him into her, missionary style, and then partway through switched to doggie and guided his forefinger up her ass. She was groaning, smiling, thrusting, squeezing and several times brought him to the brink, only for him to retreat until she squeezed her cunt around him hard and shouted, "Now."

Eddie experienced big booming in his head as his bell tolled.

Eddie emptied into her and later, after a nap, she rode him, her big swinging tits making his eyes pop because they looked so lethal. She stopped, rolled a condom on him and then sat on him again, this time he went up her alternative hole. She was gurgling in delight and for the first time Eddie was pleased to be an ass-fucker because they both enjoyed it so much and she was so tight.

Later they she sat on his thighs and had what she called 'a rocking chair' and they rocked away for a very long time until they toppled over and went to sleep, which is how Lily and Robert found them.

Robert allowed Eddie to dress and then kicked his ass as Eddie was shown the door and told never to return. By then Laura was in the bath singing and Lily was in the background still blubbering.

Eddie swaggered to his car, unfazed that Robert was now his enemy. If the asshole didn't like it he should stay home and attend to his wife.

On Monday in the warehouse when the guys were boasting about their weekend sexual exploits Eddie said he managed to get into a middle-aged married woman but the guys weren't interested in hearing about that, not that Eddie would have given details. Eddie listened to their drivel smiling, believing the claims were mostly lies. He was itching to tell someone about how he'd been dragged practically kicking and screaming into the real world of passionate sex and had emerged feeling the arrival of his manhood. Ah yes, late tonight he'd sneak into bed with Glenys and tell her.

THE END