Sexual Awakening: Wedding Day

Story Info
Ditched by the bride but had a better offer.
4.2k words
3.63
57.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam

I was shocked when Kim rang to tell me that the wedding was off. I was still half asleep and half drunk from the buck’s party previous night and was sleeping it off at one of my friend’s place. Luckily he has gone to work and I was alone when I took the call.

I abused her and called her all sorts of names. There was something different in her tone and I knew she was determined in her resolve. She also told me that she wanted me out of her life and that Stephen was moving back into home.

The first thing which came into my mind was about the invitations for the wedding and how much of a loss of face it was going to be for me with my friends who were going to attend. It was too late to inform every one as every one will be arriving at Pacific Paradise within the next 24 hours. Secondly where the heck was I going to live? I have got rid of the unit I lived with the view that I will be a permanent part of Kim’s life. Bitch. Further more, with my income I could hardly make a living and was depending on her income to keep me going. And how about the plans to lay hands on their properties. Every well laid plan was going in smoke in front of my eyes.

She said that I was not to step inside the house and she was in the process of changing the locks that very moment. Christ. She has it all planned. All my stuff will be packed and left at the back patio for me to collect was her instructions as she was leaving for work. How could she even think about work in the midst of all this turmoil? It took me another hour or so to clear my head. I finally got dressed and got into my car. It was best for me to collect my things any how as all my belongings were at her place. The things were all there as she promised. I quickly picked them and left before any of the neighbours could see.

Bhani

I was stunned when Kim rang and gave me the news. She did not have much by way of explanation which annoyed me very much. After all the excitement of the preparation and the anticipation about the wedding. She asked me to be the bridesmaid too. Just me to accompany her as she walked up the aisle. I was honoured that she asked me out of the four friends. Now that was never going to be.

She said that the rooms will be still available for me and the girls to stay for the week end and the wedding dinner, which now will not be a wedding celebration any how, will be still catered for. She won’t be there of course. She was sorry about the whole thing and told me that she will explain every thing when she has picked herself up. She also wished us an enjoyable time. How could we enjoy? No wedding after all the excitement leading towards it. The new dress and the hair do all gone waste.

I rang the others. Kim asked me to tell them the news. They were equally shocked. Tilka felt that it was the best thing happened for Kim. She was always sceptical about the relationship with Sam. The rest of us, how ever much we did not like the idea, were prepared to go along with it as it was what she wanted. Now that she had reneged on the whole idea, we were lost, not knowing what to feel about it.

The girls decided that we should still go to Pacific Paradise and make a week end out of it. Kim said the bill has all been taken care of and also for the dinner on Saturday. Why not have a good time by our selves. But it is not going to be just us as we knew that some of Sam’s friends were also going to be there. So what? We are grownups and we know to take care of our selves.

We all travelled in the same car. We decided that we will still take the dresses we have ordered for the weeding and wear it for the dinner. We arrived mid morning at the beach resort. Sam’s friends were already there. We have never met them before but they came around and introduced themselves. Few of them were in couples and there were a few on their own. They were all of out age in their mid 50s. They told us that Sam will be also coming and will be staying at Steve and Kim’s unit. It was arranged through the real estate agents to have it ready for the week end and was suppose to be the honeymoon pad for the newly weds. What a honey moon it is going to be for Sam. I felt a little sad for him too. I have met Sam only once before and don’t know him that well. He seems to be a nice enough chap and ruggedly handsome in his own way. I have to confess that once or twice I have secretly fantasised how it would be to be with him but quickly tried to get the thought out of my mind as he was Kim’s. You never even contemplate any hanky panky with your friend’s spouses. But hey what is wrong with fantasising any way; no harm done to any one any how.

We all had a nice stroll along the beach at mid day and then came back to the motel and had a well deserved nap. We all had separate rooms as the motel was a very small one and there was a common bath and toilet between adjacent two rooms. We four girls were thus next to each other. After the sleep we got up and dressed ourselves for the dinner. We did not want to waste the dress we have bought for the wedding and thus decided that we will wear them. We probably looked a bit over dressed, but what the heck who cares.

When we went to the dinner, we realised that all the women had the same idea and were dressed in their wedding dresses, men were a bit casual. Sam was there and he looked quite relaxed for some one who has been just dumped by his bride. He came and welcomed us with a kiss on our cheeks. I mumbled how sorry I was and he smiled and said he was okay.

We were served drinks into foyer and it gave us the opportunity to mingle with the other guests. There were few unattached men and they were keen to attach them selves to the four ‘unattached’ women! I had lots of attention from a couple of chaps. So did the other girls. I noticed that Tilka was enjoying all the attention she was getting. Irene was quiet but she was smiling at the man who was busily engaging in a conversation with her. Raji looked uncomfortable. She was a very shy person by nature and she was obviously not enthralled by men trying to come on to her! I wanted to make the best use of the opportunity any how.

When the dinner started, I was seated in the same table with Sam him on one side of me and another man with his wife next to me. Thus the only eligible man I had to deal with was Sam. I was not complaining. He was a very charming host. Very entertaining and kept the conversation going. There were lots of laughter and fun. The meal was great and Sam kept filling my wine glass. I teased him saying that hope he was trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me. He laughed back and said that was the idea. I retorted back that there was no need to get me drunk to do that! He gave a knowledgeable look and pretended to ignore my remark.

After the dinner we again moved around talking to each other. I noticed that the girls were already paired up. Tilka and the man with whom I have seen her before the dinner started were still together huddled up in corner talking. He was a nice looking Indian chap with a fully grown beard. Raji was with another man and she looked more relaxed talking to him. I could not see Irene and I was sure she was okay. I was feeling quite elated within myself. Partly because I was drunk and partly because I was away from home and Maru, I had this wonderful feeling of abundant liberty. I hardly ever get to go away on my own without Maru or the family. I wonder often about how my life would have ended up if I did not get married to Maru.

My husband Maru, he is not the greatest looking chap to be honest. I some times wonder why I ever married him, but it was sort of a marriage by introduction. Personality wise, we were poles apart and had nothing in common as far interests were concerned. He was never romantic. But we were both busy with our professional practices; it did not bother me much. When the kids were young, my life was busy, being a wife, mother and a full time general practitioner, there was hardly any time to think about romance or what ever. When young I was very romantic. At medical school I had a few boy friends. But in Singapore where we were before coming to Australia, having boy friend does not mean having any physical relationship, at least when I was young. It is mostly going out for walks, movies and dinners, holding hands probably a little kiss in the darkness of the cinema and if I felt bold enough allow a quick fondle when no one was watching!

Maru loved one thing....work! He leaves for work at 6am and sometimes does not get home until after 11pm. His interest in sex has declined as well. Now many of you are probably assuming that he may be having an affair. I can assure you that he is incapable of any thing like that. If you know him you know what I mean. He is absolutely a boring man!

He makes good money more than what I did and I do enjoy the extras we have from his income. But I am a very sexual person. I have confronted him many times about the fact that I have needs and he wasn't meeting them. He seemed uninterested in anything I had to say. As a matter of fact, he told me if I needed it that bad then I should not have married him. I knew he did not mean that. He gets jealous when I talk about me having boy friends before I met him. We were both virgins when we were married.

Sam was talking to me after the dinner. The conversation eventually turned to Kim and I realised he was very much hurt by what happened. I let him talk and played the role of a patient listener. There were a few tears while he was relating his side of the story. I couldn’t help but to wipe the tears off with my hanky. He thanked me for being a patient listener. I noticed that he was also a slightly drunk and his words were drooling a bit but that did not stop him from admiring my dress and specially my body. Hs eyes were staring at my bosom now and then and I felt good being admired. I was dressed-up to kill. I was always proud of my boobs. They were as good Kim’s after she had the boob job done. That was one up on her! I was wearing a black dress with the hem line that accentuated my muscular legs and a tight low cut across the top which highlighted my cleavage.

"Are you happily married Bhani?" I was shocked by the directness of the question.

"I am married, but I wouldn't call it happily."

Sam wanted to hear more. I explained the situation to him. I don't know how many glasses of wine I have had but it was enough for me to talk openly.

"I married Maru when I was a young medical graduate and it was by introduction as you could imagine. I am sentimental and romantic and he is just the opposite. I fantasies being adventurous and taking risk and even getting caught."

It was the alcohol which was talking. I usually do not drink that much, but this was a special occasion. A non wedding! Sam was all ears. But I also noticed a large bulge in his pants. He continued the line of questioning, still wanting to know more.

We gradually strolled outside the restaurant as we talked. There was a small park area with a few shrubs and benches. We sat down on one of the benches facing away from the restaurant. We were the only one there and even though it was night there were enough illumination from around to make it visible.

I then talked about my sex life with Maru or rather the lack of it and I could see that it was really getting to Sam. The bulge had grown to very noticeable proportions. It was as if he was reading my mind. I told him I had seen he was enjoying staring at my breasts. He blushed and I told him that he had not seen my best attributes yet.

"I am very proud of these legs", I explained, "I work out every day to keep them like this."

"They are very beautiful." he replied as I stood facing him and showed them to him.

I seductively lifted my dress, and slowly removed my panty hose. I kept it up for him to stare at my crotch; the panties were barely covering the curly black hairs. I saw him gulp and his bulge twitched. I don’t know what came over me. I dropped to my knees and took the bulge into my mouth right through his pants. I began breathing heavy onto his cotton covered cock and as it grew. I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear. I could feel the ridges of the head of his monster tool, trying to break out of the zippered jail it was confined to.

I managed to unzip his pants and get a look at his beautiful cock. I reached my hand in to fish out his cock. He began to squirm as my fingers began withdrawing his swollen member. I placed the tip against my red pouty lips, and ran my tongue along his cock. I felt his growing even larger and finally I had to see how large it was. I pulled his manhood from my lips and gasped at what I saw. His cock was about 8" long and as thick as my wrist. It didn't take me long before I had stuffed the entire shaft inside my mouth.

Sam groaned as I increased my tempo, I ran my hands along the back of his legs as he took over the rhythmic thrusts of his girth. As he continued to fuck my mouth, I slipped my top down and unfastened my bra, allowing him a better view of the large tits that fascinated him before. Seeing my huge breasts was all it took, I felt Sam's cock throbbing and knew he would be releasing his cum soon. He tried to pull his cock out of my mouth and was stunned when I wouldn't let him. I wanted to taste his creamy, gooey load.

He must have let off 7-8 spurts of his sperm. I swallowed all he had to offer, not allowing a single drop to be wasted. I know he was shocked that I gulped it as if it was wine. It was honey to me. I have always loved the taste of cum, but Maru felt it was disgusting when I would swallow his spunk and then try to kiss him. When Sam's cock had finally shrunk inside my mouth, I released it, tucked it back inside his pants and zipped him up. I still had the top of my dress down,

"Well are you just going to look or do you want to touch them?"

I massaged my tits and played with my nipples. Without further encouragement, Sam shot forward and took one breast in each hand. He squeezed the softness of each, contrasted by the hardness of each nipple. Raising one to his mouth, he began to suck on it. He was rough at first, but as I guided him in a soft understanding voice, he started to use his tongue. Mmmmm. He sucked the areola into his mouth and used his teeth to give just the right feel of pleasure/pain.

Moving to the other breast, Sam showed that he was indeed a master. What a contrast to Maru. I arched back and closed my eyes in enjoyment as he continued to suckle at my tits.

"Come on" I said taking him by the hand. "Let us go some where else."

There were two options with the ‘some where else’; either my room or the unit.

“Let us go to the unit” he said.

I felt a jolt. Here I was going to spend the ‘wedding night’ with the groom at the supposed to be the honey moon pad!

I quickly pulled my dress up. We quickly went around to the car park and got into his car. The unit was only few minutes away. I held his hand as he drove. He smiled at me as we were driving. I was feeling jubilant. It was an unexpected turn around.

The unit was on the first floor and we were inside the door in no time. Once inside, I stripped him of the clothes he had and stepped back to take a good look at his body.

"I was right; Kim definitely doesn't know a good thing. Her loss is my gain"

I exclaimed as I reached out and ran my fingers across Sam’s hairless chest.

"So smooth...so sexy" I mused as I played with his nipples.

Sam was surprised that it felt so good, he'd never thought of men having sensitive nipples. Neither Maree nor Kim has ever done that to him before.

"That feels nice..."

"That's only the start." I said as I bent forward and licked the nipple with my tongue.

Then I moved to the other nipple, sucking it. I played with his nipples for a while, reaching down while I did and gave his cock a playful tug.

"I'll bet you're already to go again,” I smiled. "Good, I like that."

Sam

Bhani moved up from my chest and reached behind my head, caressing it with her fingernails. Pulling me towards her, she kissed me for the first time. Gently at first, then harder. A second kiss followed, then a third. Finally she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into mine. This was all new to me, to be with an aggressive and initiative woman. I am going to enjoy this and let her run the show.

I quickly reacted to the warm, slippery tongue in my mouth. It was the first time I had

been kissed that way, but I instinctively began to reach out with my tongue. Both tongues mixed as they licked each other, exploring the new tastes.

"Are you ready for more?" Bhani asked after a final kiss.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Maru."

She kicked me in my ribs. It hurt like hell.

"Never mention the name of that useless husband of mine". She was serious.

"Sorry" I quickly backed off.

"Let us go into the bed room."

I lead her to the master bed room. The last time when I was here, I shared the room with Kim and the spare bed room was occupied by Stephen.

Bhani quickly jumped into the bed, kicked her shoes off and lay back across the bed spreading her legs. Her clothes were off in no time. She reached down and parted her cunt lips with her fingers, allowing me easy access. I reached out with my tongue and touched her wetness. I liked the taste. Every woman taste different. I drove my tongue in as deep as it would go, savouring the new found delicacy. She let out a soft moan.

I then ran my tongue up and down the length of her cunt, stoking the fire building the inferno within Bhani. At times it was only a touch, only a caress, but it was enough to cause her to shake with abandon. There was no doubt about it, she was fabulous. Each thrust of my tongue made me want more. All I wanted to do was make love to her with my tongue. Guided by the now louder moans and sighs, I drove deeper and deeper, filling my mouth with the wet juices. She was loving it.

"Oh yes Sam....eat me...." Bhani yelled as she grabbed hold of my head and pushed my mouth deeper between her legs.

"Eat my pussy...God....yes!"

A steady flow of cunt juice now coated my tongue and mouth as I attacked Bhani's womanhood once more. I wanted it to never end, so I was momentarily disappointed when Bhani pulled me up from between her thighs.

Never has a woman controlled the sex in my life. It was new to me and I loved it being dominated for a change. Kimmy baby, eat your heart out.

"I want you inside me."

"I want you to fuck me!"

The language! Bhani quickly took hold of my now rock hard cock and guided it to her dripping hole. Coated with pussy juice it slid deep within her, as her cunt wrapped around it.

With all the energy I could muster I repeatedly slammed my pelvis against hers, slapping my balls against the outer walls of her pussy. Cunt juice ran down her thighs, coming to a rest in the crack of her ass. A little while ago, I thought having my cock sucked was a great feeling I could ever have.....but this went far beyond that feeling. Where the heck did she learn this? From what she said it was not from being with her husband and she was a virgin before she met him. Give me any time a woman with originality and lots of fantasy!

Bhani grabbed my ass cheeks and added her own energy to my thrusts. We moved like a well lubricated machine, each responding to the other's body. With each movement, both of us could feel the eruption building inside.

My body tensed up, and I yelled out that I was about to cum. She took firm hold of my ass and I rammed my body into her, just as the first hot spurts of my cum filled her pussy. Her arms held me so tightly that I couldn't breath and her body exploded, sending a fresh new wave of juice to mix with mine.

We continued to thrash wildly for several more seconds, until Bhani let me go making sure she had pumped every last drop from my cock. Then we both lay silent and still. After a minute or two, Bhani eased me off her and let me roll on to my back. My cock was once again semi-soft, coated with a thick mix of both our juices. Bringing her mouth down to it, she began to lick it clean.

12