Sexual Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any advance notice for Emily I pushed my head between her thighs and pressed my lips against hers. Would she enjoy it? Would she be disgusted by my boldness?

Chapter Three - Emily

I felt her hands on the back of my head and knew I had her right where I wanted her. My only hope was that Ashley gave us enough time.

"Ohh yeah," Emily softly exhaled, "I've heard but never knew it would feel," she gasped, "ahhh, so damn good." Her voice trailed off.

Being only eighteen I wouldn't call myself a pro but I did pick up a useful technique. I let my tongue move across her warm lips with reckless abandon. There was no pattern to my movements. I'd lick her slit straight up and down, then run it sideways along her hot button, and then maybe give her wet pussy a kiss from my lips. Whatever I did, it had the desired effect.

Emily's curvy hips thrusted back and forth against my face. Her soft hands turned strong as they held me to her. Pure instinct took over for this virgin before me as she drove herself further than she had ever previously allowed. All too quickly her thighs crashed down on the sides of my head and I felt her body vibrate in rhythmic thrusts as I licked her swollen clit. It wouldn't be long before she came and wanted more. Very soon she would...

Let me go? Her thighs spread apart and her hands let go of my head. Her soft whimpers were silent and I wondered what I did wrong as she leaned back into the couch.

"What's wrong Em? I thought I had you there." I pondered.

"Oh you did Brandon. You felt so good, damn it felt good. But then I thought I heard something in the hall and lost it." She explained.

Being the one with all of their clothes on I jumped up and left the room to look down a vacant hallway.

"No one is here Em. Let me try again." I urged her.

"Come here." She hooked her finger and motioned me over. "I don't want your tongue anymore."

I stood in front of her and watched her open the button and pull down the zipper of my shorts. My bulge prevented them from automatically falling until Emily grasped them and pulled them down off my hips. I removed my shirt and tossed it to the side. When she pulled my briefs down as well I heard her gasp when my dick bounced free.

"Damn that's big." Emily flattered me. "And you trim yourself down here?"

Eight inches long I knew for a fact and I kept it trim to encourage oral attention.

"Ready?" I put my hands on her shoulders to guide her onto her back.

"Hang on, Brandon! Let me be the one that stares for once."

I let her look. I watched her, hesitantly, extend her right hand and lightly touch my shaft. Her warm fingers sent chills up my body and she giggled at my reaction. Then, after a few passes of her fingers, she wrapped her small hand around the shaft and commented.

"My fingers barely touch my thumb. You're uh, you're going to go slow, right?"

I could barely contain myself at the reality of taking her virginity. I wanted to push her down and enter her already. But I kept myself restrained.

"I'll go as slow as you need me to Em." I promised.

Emily gently squeezed my dick and ran her hand up and down a few times.

"Why do I have the desire to bring it into my mouth and suck on it?" She stared at it.

I wanted to let her but we were getting short on time. "Maybe some other time Em." I guided her down and brought myself on top of her. I would never see this lounge the same way again.

Emily stared into my own eyes. Those bright emerald eyes of hers kept contact while I took hold of my thick shaft and brought it to her wet lips. Her back arched upward and a groan escaped her lips but she kept eye contact. I couldn't take my eyes off of her either as I drew my hips back and pressed forward. As her southern lips parted and welcomed the smooth head of my dick, her red lips opened in a silent gasp at the invasion. Emily's tight pussy surrounded my head and I paused to enjoy the feeling.

"That's not so bad." Emily commented.

"Umm that's only the tip." Her eyes widened at the revelation.

I felt her hands slide from my upper back down to my bottom. Those emerald eyes shined brightly as she pulled on my bottom and drew me further inside of her. I didn't help, nor resist her, and watched her face only slightly betray her true feeling of being invaded for the first time. I remembered when I had lost my virginity and how rushed I was, it didn't go well for my partner at the time. I wanted Emily to enjoy it as much as possible so I tried to slow her down. But her eyes burned with a fiery passion and she used her strength to pull me entirely inside of her. The lower half of our bodies were tight against each other now but I kept my top half propped up so I didn't overwhelm her with all of my hundred and forty pounds.

"Ooohhhhh damn!" She moaned. "Don't move for a second."

I listened to her. I knew most girls didn't climax their first time but I hoped I had warmed her up enough that she would at least enjoy it. She was still my friend after all, well, maybe something more after today.

Emily breathed in deeply. "Ok Brandon, just start off slow."

Like I said I wasn't a pro but the movement came very natural. I drew my hips back and pushed them forward again. I focused on drawing about half of my shaft out each time and lowered my body on top of hers for a better angle to hit her hot button. I gradually lowered my chest to hers. Her breasts felt warm against me and she seemed to delight in the closeness as well. As I continued to thrust I knew I was losing control. I slid my right hand under her round ass and dug my fingers into her soft flesh.

"Mmm that's right, you like my butt, don't you." She whispered in my ear.

"I like your perfectly round ass Emily." I had noticed she used the word butt.

"How does mine feel Em?" I asked her.

"Your butt feels pretty good actually." She replied as she ran her nails along my soft skin.

"Your tits are beautiful too Em. They look and feel incredible." I felt her getting more into it now.

Her hips rose and fell opposite my own movements. Each thrust took me a bit more in and out of her tight pussy. After another minute I could feel that I was approaching my end. Emily seemed to be enjoying it to so I took the little dirty talk I had done and went even further.

"I'm going to cum soon Em." She whimpered and shut her eyes in response.

"You're not a sweet little virgin anymore are you?" Her lower body shook against mine.

"You're not innocent anymore cause now you've had me buried inside of you, haven't you?" More whimpering escaped her red lips.

"You spread those beautiful legs of yours and practically begged me to fuck you, didn't you?" I took a risk there with the F word but it paid off. Emily's body came unglued and thrashed underneath me. The drawback was that I felt my own load build rather quickly.

"Em I'm going to cum. Goddamn I still can't believe how tight you feel!" I was right on the edge.

"Cum Brandon." She said in a low whisper. "Deep inside so I can feel it."

"Ohhh fuck!" I exclaimed. "Mmmm!" I grunted as the first shot of cum exploded out of me and into Emily's pussy. I continued to pump shot after shot into her when her eyes and mouth shot open.

"Mmm, oh, oh, ohhhhshhhitttt!" Emily practically screamed in my right ear.

Her right hand shot to her mouth and clamped down to muffle her words. I wanted to hear her, to let her scream out loud, but even more so I wanted her to enjoy this. So I let her muffle her passionate cries while I emptied myself into her.

Emily's slim body spasmed against mine and threatened to throw me off of her as an unexpected wave of pleasure coursed through her formerly virginal body. Her pussy grew even tighter as it tried to suck the life out of my buried dick. If I hadn't already cum I surely would have now. As it was I had just emptied myself into her when her body went completely rigid for a second. Her back and bottom lifted off the couch before she collapsed back onto it with me on top of her. We both lay there and let ourselves catch our breath.

I lifted my head and began, "So." But she cut me off.

"That was awesome!" Emily smiled at me and saw my questionable face. "Oh come on as if I'd even know how to fake it!" She pointed out and then continued. "Wow, but I'm also unbelievably sore."

I should've let her finish her sentence but I became concerned with not only her comfort but also with getting dressed before Ashley returned. Instead, I withdrew, very quickly.

"Oh! My! God!" Emily exclaimed. "Holy crap that hurts." She stated while her green eyes burned with fury at me.

"I'll uh, I'll let you relax and get dressed Em." I grimaced. "Sorry about that."

I gathered up my clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up and dress myself.

Chapter Four - Lunch Break

A few minutes later I came back to the lounge and saw Ashley standing in the center of the room, right next to the couch, that now had a damp spot at the edge of the middle cushion. Luckily she was looking up at what little trim work we had accomplished.

"Oh hey Ashley, didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah I was banging on the door for a minute before Emily came up and opened it for me." She turned to look at me. "She must've ran all the way down the hall because she was a little out of breath."

"Hmph," I dismissed her comment and asked, "and where is she now? We've still got a little work to do."

"She ran off to the ladies room. But you can go grab some food if you want. Em and I will try and finish up in here."

"You sure cause I could..." I wanted to flip that cushion but Ashley cut me off.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead, take your time." She said, practically rushing me on my way.

So I left. Out the door I went, got in my truck, and went to a local pizzeria for a couple of slices. As I waited on my food and sipped my water I thought about the previous hour or so. Emily was someone of great value to me and she had just shot to the top of my list. Though it was only a short while ago I vividly recalled the trace of perfume from her neck, the way her green eyes sparkled with energy, the way she tasted to me, and how she felt when she surrounded me. It would be one of those events I could still remember for years to come.

When my food arrived I tore into it. I didn't realize how hungry I had become until the smell of melted cheese hit me. I finished off about four slices and got back to the school without abusing my lunch hour. I was full, but not stuffed, and ready to finish the job so we could go home at a decent time.

As soon as I arrived the girls were already at the door. Both had smiles on their faces and Emily said hi and bye as she passed me entering the building. I turned to say the same as she let the door close behind her.

Something had happened while I was away. Then I knew. Without another word being said I knew that Emily had told Ashley what happened between us. So now what, I wondered silently as I turned back around only to see Ashley walking towards the lounge.

Best friends tell each other everything anyway. It's not like there was anything to worry about. Ashley might give me grief for having sex while we were supposed to be painting. The sooner we finished the sooner we could leave for the day and then I could ponder where I went from here with Emily.

Chapter Five - Foreplay

Once I got back into the room I saw Ashley positioning the ladder over in one of the corners. A quick look around told me that the girls had managed to get a lot done while I was gone. There was only about ten feet of trim left to paint and we'd be done. Ashley must've seen me observing their work because she commented on it.

"Yeah we got a lot done while you slacked off at lunch Brandon." She said with a smile. "It's funny how the work just flies by when you have such an interesting conversation with each other." She heavily implied with an added emphasis on 'interesting'.

"I'm sure it did." I sighed in response. "Doesn't look like Em will even need to come back from lunch at all."

"Well great minds think alike because that's what I told her to do. 'Just go on home and get some rest.' She looked really tired out." She placed her hands on the ladders legs. "What did you do to her Brandon? Make her run around the room or something?"

I momentarily debated with myself whether or not to play along.

"Yeah, something like that." I said.

Ashley faced me with her back to the ladder. Her left hand went between the legs and hooked around the right leg, followed by her right hand around the left leg. The lower half of her leaned back against the ladder while her top half jutted out towards me. It wasn't an overtly sexual move or pose. Had the room been full of people it would've barely been noticed. But just the two of us, with whatever game of words we were playing, it effectively raised the sexual tension.

In truth it had two effects. The first was that it made her already large bosom even more pronounced as her arms were now behind her back. The second effect was that I thought she looked restrained and wanted to go to her and keep her that way. I could feel my manhood coming to life again as I approached her.

"Something like that, huh?" Ashley repeated my words. "All I know is she was very tired and yet pretty happy at the same time. All because I left her here with just you." Ashley pointed out. "For an hour."

I stood directly in front of her. Her blue eyes shined brightly and I could not look away from them. Whatever game we were playing was almost done. The temperature in the room seemed to go up a few degrees again as I moved even closer to this buxom blond and stood by her right side.

"I think you know exactly why Em was in a good mood but also exhausted." I countered back.

"Maybe I want to hear you tell me," she turned her head sideways to once again lock eyes with me, "tell me what played out in this room between you two." Her voice lowered to a whisper though no one else was around.

I chose my words carefully. I had sensed the potential that was between myself and Emily and now I wanted the same with Ashley. The thought of taking both of them mere hours apart didn't even occur to me at the time. I simply wanted to experience Ashley.

"What played out was a very raw and physical desire between me and a beautiful blond." I placed my left hand on the small of Ashley's back.

Ashley gasped and took a deep breath, which appeared to expand her chest even more.

"It started on this very ladder." My right hand went to the bottom hem of Ashley's shirt. "I found myself with an overwhelming desire to touch the blondes body." I lifted her shirt up and brought it above her magnificent chest. Her breasts were almost fully covered in her lacy, pink bra.

"Hmm, which blond are we talking about exactly?" Ashley urged me on, her own hands still holding the ladders legs tight behind her.

"Well this particular blond had a well-equipped chest that was capable of hypnotizing any male student that glanced her way," I brought both hands to the middle of her back and prayed she'd let me continue, "and they would comically crash into desks and chairs." I pressed the clasp between my fingers. "Her chest was so magnificent in fact," I heard the clasp break free, "that the image stayed burned in those poor boys minds long into the night."

I'd be unable to take off her bra with her hands snaked through the ladder. But they were begging to be cupped, to be caressed, to be teased. So I did the only thing I could do and slid my hands under her bra and lifted it above her breasts.

"What do you think you're doing Brandon?" Ashley softly asked.

"I'm simply verifying a rumor to be true or not." I softly replied.

"There's other ways to know if my boobs are real or not." Ashley stated. "You could've just asked."

"How did you know what I was referring to?"

"My own friends were suspicious when these um, blossomed last summer. So I figure most of the males are curious too. You gonna tell them all how nice and natural they are?" Color rose in her face as she spoke.

"Oh even if I tried to," time to lay it on thick, "words couldn't describe how wonderful your breasts are."

I palmed her left breast in one hand. It was way more than a handful but soft and malleable. All natural for sure.

"It's not fun to be the only one doing the touching you know." Ashley shifted her body.

I was unsure why but I immediately dropped her breast and gripped her arms behind the ladders legs.

"Let me go Brandon." She requested. "I want to quell a rumor about you too."

I didn't want her to touch me yet. I was being driven by lust and a desire to be in control. Like a crazed man my eyes searched the immediate area until they landed on what I needed, the roll of painters tape.

"Come one let me touch you." Ashley whined.

I held her arms with one hand while I peeled the tape with the other. Once I had a few inches free I brought it to her arms and placed the tape around her right elbow.

"W-what are you doing?" She nervously asked.

"Nothing that will hurt you. Just keep you where I want you." I said as I wrapped the roll around her elbows and arms. It was weak tape but a few trips around her arms and it was secure enough for my needs.

I brought the remaining tape up to her eye level.

"Just painter's tape. Just until I have some fun. You ok?" I needed her approval though she was the one restrained.

"Actually, I am ok with this. But you'll let me out soon, right?" With a hint of doubt in her voice.

I only nodded my confirmation as my eyes were already back on her exposed chest. I brought my hands up to her breasts and gently squeezed them.

"Just know that I'll pay you back for this someday." She said with a smirk.

"Then I better make it worth it." I lowered my hands to her jean shorts.

She squirmed and kept her legs together, "Brandon!" She protested to deaf ears.

I made quick work of her buttons and pulled the sides wide apart. Without so much as a glance I returned to her magnificent melons.

Her tits were huge, much bigger than Emily's. But her areolas were the opposite, maybe a little wider than a quarter but much darker than her milky white skin. Her nipples were fully erect and revealed the truth of her arousal to me. I wrapped both of my hands around one breast and heard her gasp as I squeezed it with all ten fingers. I moved my grip to the base of her tit and squeezed. Her areola and nipple bulged even further outward and I lowered my head to take it in my mouth.

Ashley gasped again when I flicked my tongue against her hardened nipple. I greedily sucked as much of her soft flesh into my mouth while my hands lowered themselves to her waist. Once there I realized I could not feel her jean shorts anymore. She must've let them slide down her legs on her own. One hand roamed over her supple ass while the other paid attention to her front.

Unlike Emily, Ashley had groomed herself. I guessed she liked having attention paid to it, much like myself, and provided a visual invitation to those lucky enough to see it. Ashley's hips pushed forward, and welcomed my middle and ring finger between her toned thighs.

"Brandon," she whispered and caused me to look up, "what if I don't want this?" I saw her eyes were shut tight. "For godsakes you just fucked my best friend in this room." Her colorful language kinda turned me on more. "What if I want you to stop?" She dared to ask even as her legs parted wider.

I moved my entire body close to her. My erection could practically sense her heat and I struggled to not give in to my desire. Instead I pressed my still clothed body and hard shaft against her right thigh.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I bent my knees to slide my dick up and down her bare thigh. "Really?"

"I sup-suppose not." She said just as my fingers found her wet lips.