Sexual Bon Vivant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had mellowed after my first cum, but it only made my mom hornier. I was content to lay back and let her set the pace. After her second orgasm, I decided to really get things going. I started slamming my cock upwards throwing both of us into a frenzy. She came again shortly before I shot my second load. We lay there near exhaustion.

"Tell me about the check-out guy?"

"What? Why?"

"Tell me about him." She was out of breath from grinding on my cock.

'He is younger than you, but he is out of high school. He's been working at the Food Mart for a year or so. I noticed him paying me a lot of attention lately. I told your dad about it and that's when he came up with the idea of me fucking other guys. He has been bugging me to set up a date.

"So I take it you are considering it?"

"I haven't decided yet. But I am thinking of it and not just to appease your dad. He is handsome and strong. Not to say you aren't, Jonathon. He's different.'

"Does he know what you have in mind?"

"He does. We have been seriously flirting for some time. At least as much as we can in the store. I have sat with him during his break a couple of times. I have let him feel my tits under my bra. Remember when I said I told your dad that I was meeting him here tonight? I'm actually meeting him here next Friday night. I did want to be with you first. I needed to get it out of my system, Honey, we can't do this again."

I understood that. Too much risk. I decided to take a shower and head home. As I got out and got dressed mom was talking on the phone, presumably with the checkout guy. She was giving him the room number. I gave her a thumbs up as I went to the door.

At least summer break was almost done, and I would have a new roommate in the fall.

12