Sexual Confession

Story Info
A dirty confession to a former coworker.
1.6k words
3.67
14.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a note in the form of a brutally honest sexual confession to a girl I used to work with and found extremely attractive and sexy, but avoided being anything but polite and professional with because she was 6 years younger than me at the time and had only just turned 18. Even though she would flirt with me and had a reputation for partying, I didn't say anything at the time. She's now 23 and about to graduate college so I considered opening up to her in a big way since we've only had a modest amount of contact being friends on Facebook in the time since we worked together. I feel just contacting her to get together would seem weird and make me unnoticeable to her as she probably has boys asking her out all the time. So I thought I'd just tell her exactly what I want from her. But can't decide if it's a little too much and whether a little less and toned down, may actually be more. Suggestions and advice would be very welcomed as I've never wrote anything like this to a girl. But after reading some of the stories others have posted on here it seems that the dirtier the better, so that's what I went for. Thanks for reading and any comments, I do plan on sending her this message with maybe a few edits. Enjoy!

*****

Elena,

Before you begin reading this I would like to fair warn you as a sign of respect that the words below are likely to upset you or turn you on wildly and cause you to become hot and wet all over. So before you proceed to read the rest, I recommend you ensure you are alone in private and comfortable to avoid the possibility of any perhaps personal, embarrassing or intimate reactions that may be caused by what your eyes are scanning over this very moment.

Although I hardly had the chance to get to know you when we worked together, and it's been a few years since we have. I want to confess that I had a huge crush on you that kept me from talking to you more because you had only just turned 18 when you started. But the moment I laid eyes on you I found you to be incredibly sexy and sweet. There were times I can remember talking to you by the hostess stand where just a brief glance into your dirty devious eyes began to make my dick hard and though no girl had ever had the ability to do that to me just by looking at me, I would have to walk away from you because of your age at the time. Though, I deeply wanted to walk up behind you, grab a fist full of the back of your hair and whisper my many raging desires into your ear... I instead held them inside and insanely kept them to myself in attempt to maintain my sanity and hold tightly to the sanctity of having a sexual relationship with another person that I hold it in..

But even after all this time, when I find myself feeling really horny I still find myself pleasuring my penis to thoughts of your magnificent mouth swallowing it deep into your throat and your perfectly shaped and puckered lips perspiring spit and cum at the very base of my marvelously rock hard member. The thought of slowly and authoritatively penetrating each of your orifices and pinning you down by your appendages turns me on like a switch in an amusement park. I find that I still masturbate looking at pictures of you in skimpy little bikinis more frequently than I do any ex girlfriend, celebrity or porn actress. You make my cock raging hard and my orgasms explode uncontrollably and whether you allow me to return the favor in kind, in person.

Using not only my words but my tongue and dick inside the wet walls of your vaginas slit while I tease and torture your clamy clit, or whether you passively pretend you don't want me to pound you relentlessly with my throbbing hard shaft pushing as deep into your craving cunt as far as I can possibly push it and you only allow me to make you have multiple orgasms and waterfalls of cum come pouring out your cunt alone in your own privacy touching yourself in an inappropriate manner, while vicariously imagining the thoughts I'm causing to pass through your head while you insistently read on in your complete, full and total delight. Reading calmly in extreme ecstasy through each and every one of these filthy words I've meticulously, premeditatedly and purposely passaged and placed together and carefully crafted for you to get yourself off on...

Regardless what comes from my saying this to you. I wanted to thank you for providing some of the most pleasurable orgasms I've ever felt pass through my body when thinking about your slutty, salted skin caressing the nerves of my own dark desires and tickling the tip of my dick, by effectively causing you to have the most incredible, intense bursts of pleasure pulse through your entire body that you will ever experience. Knowing confidently in this moment that even if you are feeling offended by what you are reading that you are also vividly imagining all of it, wide-eyed, with your mind racing, biting your lips and feeling your heart throbbing in a way you've never felt it before. Pounding faster and harder with each beat and with each word you allow your eyes to reach and grab onto... And that if you aren't already touching yourself, and desiring me to spread your legs open and have my way with you, that you will certainly be craving my cock inside of you when you finish making yourself uncontrollably cum all over your inner wet thighs upon reading this completely and fantasizing the reality of allowing me to fuck you for real.

I know this, because I know you're a bitch. I know you're bitch cause you're a gorgeous hot little girl. And it's a biological certainty that all little girl bitches fantasize about a guy with the balls to discipline them the way their Father would when they acted like bad little girls. To draw out and hear his low deep serious voice while they are sternly taken control of and spanked into submission until their snatch is dripping wet. Causing and forcing their Daddy to calmly and verbally detail specifically what he wants them to do to be a good girl again as he flushes her cheeks til they're red.

So very simply, if you're as turned on as I know you are while reading all this and would like for me to be your Daddy and teach you a lesson for posting skanky pictures of yourself wearing revealing bikinis online and dressing up for parties pretending to be a pretty little slut-whore all the time instead of being Daddy's good little Angel. What I will want is to pull you across my lap so your abdomen is laid across my knees, grip my left fist firmly into your golden hair, and hold you down so your rear is directed up toward my face as I pull up your short skimpy skirt to expose your bare ass barely hiding behind the thin layer of your perspiring panties. Than begin to strike your bottom with my open hand repeatedly, relentlessly, and dis-respectively until I can no longer restrain myself from stripping you completely out of your clothes and hurriedly pulling down your soaked panties and proceeding to fuck you for hours, on top of hours. Til your head can't stop spinning and I've definitively defiled your peachy pussy to the point that your legs are shaking like palm trees in the midst of a hurricane and I am assuredly satisfied that I have efficiently fucked your wet cunt until it is as dry as the center of it's eye.

I can promise you that no one else will ever say anything like this to you in this life and that you are the first person I have ever said anything like this to in my own.. And though I'm saying this in hopes of being the source of the most amazing orgasms of your life..that providing you with these pleasures is not my only desire and if you allow me to I will also buy you flowers, take you out to nice places and treat you not only like a whore who desires a solid hard dick deep inside her, as I am now, but also as a beautiful, delicate and cherished lady. While working up the nerve to say things like this to someone like you may be new to me, being a perfect gentlemen is something I've been practicing my entire life. And what I want you to understand is that I want you to have it all and I want you to want me as badly as I want to know the purgatory pleasures of your sex... and that is why I wrote this intimate sexual confession to you.

So now that I've effectively let the cat out of the bag, why don't you finish pleasuring yourself with your fortuitous fruitful and quivering fingers and then frantically use them to type a sexy response back to me expressing how desperately you are desiring me to turn you into my own personal sexual slave and treat you like a little cum kitten, dominating and owning your pleasure as I purposely and possessively penetrate you with my uncontrollable fully erected cock?... You can cum now! Cum for Daddy!