Sexual Echoes

Story Info
You watch and you're being watched.
1.2k words
4.49
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing on the balcony, a cool breeze lifts my skirt and brushes lightly over my skin as I gaze at the city lights, hear the bustle of the late night travelers below.

The hotel buildings are shaped like a U, a small courtyard pool between them. I can see into the windows across the way, one in particular draws my attention.

There is a couple there...naked....I can only see her but I know she is not alone. She is standing with her hands pressed up against the cool glass of the sliding door, I can see his hands moving over her body from behind.

He is pulling her nipples, sliding slowly down her body and dipping between her legs. As I watch I feel you more than hear you behind me.

You lean over nipping at my neck and ask me what I'm doing. I point out the window, too engrossed to answer you as I continue to watch them. You glance up seeing them and laugh, a sexy smooth sound that makes my body come alive.

Your hand slips under my skirt, trailing slowly up the back of my thigh as his hand does the same to her.

Your fingers brush lightly over the elastic of my panties, then slip underneath, stroking my already very wet pussy. You kneel and remove my undies then stand again and pull me close.

I'm watching them but feeling you.

I can see the man's hand between her legs, stroking her pussy. Her back arches to give him better access; I do the same, my legs parting a little more as I feel your finger slide down my body and slowly penetrate me.

A low moan escapes my lips as my hips move against your hand while the warmth of your mouth brushes down the column of my throat.

It's almost like a mirror. Her movements match mine. Yours match his.

I can feel your hard cock pushing against my ass as you slowly sink your fingers in and out of my tight sex. I grip the rail harder, spreading my legs wider for you. I watch as she reaches behind her, grabbing at the hard cock I know is pressed against her ass. I reach back and open your zipper, pulling your cock into my hand and stroking you, squeezing tight, my thumb brushing over the wet tip of your cock. I hear your low moan and know your eyes are glued to the scene too and it only turns me on more.

'Like our own private porno' I half whisper and half groan to you as you brush your fingers lightly over my clit, making my breath catch and my hips buck.

I reach behind me and wrap my arm around your neck stretching and arching my body, pushing my breasts out into the cool air. I move my hips and I rub my ass against your cock, loving the hitch in your breathing as I tease you.

Your other hand moves to my breast, pinching and pulling my already hardened nipples through the thin material of my blouse, then quickly you undo the buttons and pull it open, I groan as the breeze caresses my heated skin, my nipples pucker even tighter as you pull it off slowly off my shoulders.

I watch her body move at the same rhythm as my own, his hands behind her, pinching and pulling her nipples as she stares at my bared chest. You lift one breast and I dart my tongue out to flick over the hardened nipple. My eyes meet hers, she smiles a knowing smile and I grin slyly back. I moan as your hand brushes over my clit again and again.

I see her body bow more, I know he is about to slip his cock into her. I feel your cock pushing between my legs, rubbing the head over my lips, bumping my clit until I'm shifting, trying to get you inside me. I watch them, waiting for the right moment.

Your watching as well and time it just perfect. You both push into us at the same time.

Her mouth opens into a little 'O' and I groan low,

"Oh...Yes baby."

I feel your hard cock pushing inside me, stretching my pussy as you work it deeper, filling me. My hands clutch the railing and I look up at her as you both start to move. Everything is in sync, our movements perfectly matched with theirs, her breasts sway as he pushes in and out of her, your hands cup mine and tease my nipples just as his hands lift do the same to her.

I can see the look of hunger on her face and I know it matches mine. We are both getting close. I can feel you moving deep inside me, pulling out then putting just the tip of your cock in, teasing me, making me cry out in protest. Then you start slow, hard steady strokes, filling me, your hips rotating, hitting all the spots deep inside me that make me crazy.

I look up at her and this time I smile first then I lose myself. I cry out as I cum on your cock, I see her mouth open wide and her eyes close tight and I know she is doing the same. My muscles clench around your cock tight, small spasms milk your cock, rippling up and down the shaft.

I can see the look of rapture on her face and the flush in her cheeks, and I know I look the same.

Both of us reach down and start to fondle the heavy balls slapping against our asses. Rolling them, squeezing and teasing you both as we move with you, riding out our orgasms.

I feel your breath across my face and you whisper in my ear. Telling me how much you like to watch them fuck, and how much you know I like it. A low sexy groan escapes your lips as you tell me how wet I am, how good my tight heat feels wrapped around your cock and how hard you are watching them. And of course how you're going to cum deep inside me when he cums in her.

I cry out as my pussy clamps down tight on your cock, my hips buck against yours and I cum again. The orgasm makes my body shudder, I look at her and I can tell she's cumming again too, her body shakes and grinds back against him in a mimic of my own.

I wonder for a moment if her partner was whispering the same kind of wonderfully dirty things to her.

You move faster and faster, slamming deep inside me. My body shakes, my breasts bounce as you pound into my wetness. I know you are close, I know the little whimpers you make right before you cum.

I look up at the window and watch her breasts move as he pumps into her nice and hard. Then all I can do is feel as you grunt in my ear and shoot deep inside me. Your cock buried tight as my pussy grips you, squeezes you and my hips lift and fall, riding out your pleasure.

I feel warmth in my belly as you climax. You lean against me, your fingers digging into my hips to you as you drain yourself. I close my eyes feeling every little twitch and spasm of your cock inside me. Moaning as your cock jumps deep inside.

I open my eyes slowly, feeling your hot breath on my neck, a soft kiss on my throat makes me moan low.

I glance up and take one last look at the window as I see their curtains close.