Sexual Exploits Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki "confesses" about the stripper.
2.5k words
4.02
31.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sexual Exploits of Me and Others. Chapter 3.

If you have read previous chapters of my reminiscences you will be aware that Nikki and I had a somewhat unconventional relationship. This chapter continues the story and details the start of a new aspect to the sexual exploits we enjoyed.

Nikki arrived home at around 11:30 that night. She had been out with some colleagues to see a male stripper at a local bar. She was a little tipsy when she came home and apparently extremely horny. She told me that they had had a great night and that the stripper had been very hot.

Having gone to the show straight from leaving work, Nikki was still in her professional work outfit. This consisted of a too tight white blouse which was stretched tight across her ample bosom, a black form-fitting skirt which reached to mid-thigh and black hold up stockings. She was also wearing a pair of patent leather black stilletos which definitely weren't a feature of her normal work-wear. Her long hair was conservatively tied back and she was wearing her glasses. In short she was the epitome of the naughty secretary cliche.

Over a cup of strong coffee Nikki excitedly relayed the events of the night. The girls had had a few drinks and it was a typically rowdy hen night type atmosphere that greeted our intrepid stripper.

Nikki reported that the first couple of sessions were quite tame, the usual teasing that is normal with a lot of the audience getting a feel of the stripper as he makes his way around the venue. However it was the third set of the show that had got Nikki excited and certainly it grabbed my attention. This is the story as Nikki relayed it to me.

"Oh baby the stripper was so hot. He came out wearing the full white naval suit a la Richard Gere in 'Officer and a Gentleman'. Well baby you know how hot that fantasy makes me. He gyrated his way around the audience for a while, then he eventually danced his way over to where I was sitting. He gave me the horniest come on look then grabbed my arm and pulled me up to the stage with him. The girls were going wild. So he sits me on a chair in the middle of the stage and starts dancing all around me and rubbing himself against my body. I was having a great time. Then he starts to lose some of the clothes. The top goes to reveal a great six pack and huge pecs. Then the trousers go. They were the type that rip right off. So here's this well fit guy gyrating his pelvis inches from my face. He's just wearing the tiniest white thong and the peaked naval officers cap. From this close up I can clearly make out the outline of what looks like a huge cock barely concealed by the tiny g string. Then he start to tease the audience by holding the discarded jacket in front of us. He has me hold one side with my left hand and he holds up the other side. He begins to simulate some sexy actions with me hidden behind the jacket. The crowd are screaming and cheering for him to go the whole way. At this point he uses his free hand to wriggle out of his thong. Only I can see the huge cock that is revealed. It's only semi erect and it already looks like 8 inches and thick!"

At this point in the story Nikki is snuggled up to me on the sofa, I have to adjust my hardening cock as the story is getting me very excited. "Oh baby is this story getting you all worked up? I hoped it would." She gave me a swift peck on the lips then continued.

"He passes the thong to me and I twirl it over head so that the audience realise that he is now naked. The girls went crazy. He got a bit of banter going with the audience and when he had them at fever pitch he threw away the jacket leaving himself fully exposed to the room. They went even crazier. Then he quickly turned sideways towards me and his dick slapped me right across the face. He couldn't apologise enough, but I told him not to worry. Secretly I quite enjoyed feeling the heavy weight slap across my cheek. Next he produced a bottle of body lotion from a bag under the chair. He liberally squirted it all over his body and danced around inviting me to rub it all in. Once I had rubbed most of his body his cock was fully erect. It must have easily measured 10 inches. It was circumcised and the head was very swollen and purple. There was a small amount of pre-cum oozing out and the head was just starting to glisten. It looked very tempting. The crowd were screaming for me to grab it and there was a pleading look in the strippers eyes, but I was in control and in a mood to tease. I rubbed his body everywhere but steadfastly refused to touch his cock although in reality I was dying to grab it and kiss it. Eventually he realised that I wasn't going to go any further and he brought the event to a close. I returned to the girls and we went to the bar I had quite a raging thirst by now."

Nikki was now casually rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. "Mmmmm sweety I think this story is too much for you. There's more to tell if you want to hear it but I hope it won't make you mad."

"Nikki you know my philosophy. If you want to be with other people I quite understand. All I ask for is that you are honest with me. Don't pretend and tell me you are the faithful girlfriend if you're not. Just be honest. Besides as you can see it makes me very horny."

"OK babe. Well, whilst I'm at the bar the stripper comes up and offers to get me a drink for being such a good sport. I accept and we get talking. He introduces himself as Michael and we are soon chatting like old friends. We get into a bit of banter and he accuses me of being a tease and leaving him in a terrible state. I laugh and tell him he should feel how excited he has got me. "

"I'd love to feel how excited you are" he laughs, and suggests we go back to his changing room so that he can see.

Nikki now has my cock out of my shorts and is gently wanking it in a slow steady rhythm. "Are you sure you want me to go on baby. Do you want to know how naughty your little Nikki has been tonight without you?"

"OHHHHHH yes baby don't stop now I want to hear all the details whilst you wank my hard cock."

"OK so we're in his changing room and he moves to kiss me but I tell him no that's too intimate. I have a boyfriend and only he gets to kiss me. He laughs and says "OK so what are we doing here?" I tell him I want to see his glorious cock again and this time I won't be leaving him until he's satisfied. With a great big lop-sided grin on his face that is so sexy, he slowly unbuttons his chino shorts and slides them down his thighs. And there it is again that beautiful monster cock. It's only semi hard but it's standing perpendicular to his body and pointing straight at me."

"Now it's your turn to lose some clothes" says Michael."I've been mesmerised by those fantastic tits all night."

"OK baby but I want to see you wanking that cock for me first. Get it hard for little Nikki."

Michael began wanking his cock whilst Nikki unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her big DD tits encased in a too tight white lacey push up bra which was struggling to contain them.

"Oh yes Nikki those are magnificent" grunts Michael tugging on his rigid cock. "Lose the bra Nikki let me see them baby."

Nikki un-clasps the bra and shrugs letting it fall to the ground releasing her fantastic tits. Although they are a DD gravity hasn't yet taken it's toll and they stand high and proud on her chest. The cherry glazed nipples stand out hard and inviting.

"Mmmm oh god baby those are the best tits I've ever seen. Come here let me see how they feel."

Nikki moves closer and backs into Michael grinding her ass against his raging hard on. Michael gasps audibly as his hands come round to finally cup and squeeze Nikki's wonderful breasts. He kneads them gently enjoying the weight and firmness of them in his hands. After a few minutes of ecstatically fondling her tits, he allows his fingers to slide down over her hips causing an involuntary shudder to pass through her whole body.

"OK honey now lets feel how excited you really are" moans Michael as he slides the tight mini skirt up Nikki's stockinged legs. He's surprised to find she isn't wearing panties and he now has unrestricted access to her wet pussy. He allows the index finger of his right hand to slowly trace it's way through Nikki's neatly trimmed hair down to the impatiently waiting pink moistness. His fingertip finds her hard clit and grazes it lightly. Nikki's entire body again spasms with delight.

Michaels rigid cock is now pressed hard against Nikki's ass and his finger is gently caressing her hard little clitoris. Nikki's knees are buckling in desire and her first orgasm is rapidly building. She sinks to her knees to escape the now too exquisite touch of Michael's fingers. Turning she is now head to head with the true object of her desire. Michaels magnificent 10 inch cock.

"Oh baby it was just oozing with juice. I gently rolled my fingers over that huge glistening head, smearing the juice all around that big purple head. I ran my fingers down the length of the shaft pulling back the skin and lowering the head to my waiting lips. My tongue flicked out to lick my lips in anticipation, and then I was finally kissing that glorious piece of flesh. It squirmed hard between my fingers and I knew that Michael was already close to the edge. He moaned and his body tensed. I quickly released my grip determined to prolong the sensations for the both of us. I had Michael turn around and began to firmly massage the back of his thighs and his buttocks. When I sensed that he had calmed down a little I reached around and began to slowly massage his cock again. With my free hand I parted his butt cheeks and gently probed his ass with my tongue. He began grinding his ass hard into my face trying to bury my wet little tongue in his hole. He was soon writhing in exquisite torture as I tongued his ass and wanked his big hard cock."

By this point in Nikki's story I was also ready to blow my load. Sensing this she refrained from playing with my engorged cock and moved her attention to gently squeezing and massaging my balls to slow my impending eruption.

"Are you enjoying my story baby? Do you like knowing what a naughty girl I really am? Do you want to know what we did next?"

"Oh yes Nikki. Tell me what happened. You are so bad. I love it!"

"Well Michael must have been getting impatient. Before I know what's happening he has me pinned on the floor. He's straddling my chest and his huge cock is bulging right in front of my face. He shoves that glorious big hard dick between my boobies and starts fucking them like a maniac. Before I know it he's yelling that he's going to cum and cum all over my tits. Yes I tell him, cum for me baby, cum all over my tits, let me feel that jizz everywhere."

"AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh yes baby here it comes, I'm gonna cum, yes there it is..."

"And with that he shoots huge loads of goo all over my tits and face. There was a gallon of the stuff. He spent a few minutes coming down from his orgasm. We just laid there a moment savouring the moment. Then there was a knock at the door."

"Michael your wife's here with the car."

"Oh shit sorry babe I have to go. Sorry."

"Michael gets up and dresses in double quick time whilst I towel myself off. "

"Here's my card Nikki call me and I'll return the favour."

"And with that he's out the door leaving me breathless and horny. So you see baby I've been a very naughty girl tonight and I didn't get to cum yet. Will you lick my pussy for me baby. Nobody licks pussy like you do honey.

I didn't need a second invitation. I quickly had her on her back with her knees parted. Her skirt was up around her waist and my head was buried in her hot little pussy. She was absolutely soaked. My tongue flicked over her erect little clit at a hundred miles an hour. I slipped two fingers into Her tight sopping wet hole and my little finger gently grazed her tight ass-hole which was very slick from the juices oozing from her pussy. Then the stocking clad thighs began to crush my skull and I knew she was ready to come. As the clenching motion of her thighs became more rhythmic and more rapid, I increased the speed and pressure of my tongue on her clit and slipped my pinky into her tight little ass. Her pelvis rose from the floor to meet my face as Nikki had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever witnessed. Her thighs were literally crushing my skull as her pussy writhed against my face and her fingers gripped and pulled at my hair. Then she was spent and lying like a limp rag doll beneath me. I wiped her juices from my face with my hand and kissed her lovingly. I was more in love with this beautiful horny woman than ever before. And I needed to cum bad.

I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy, she was so spent from her huge orgasm she hardly moved. It felt so hot and wet around my cock that I was ready to cum immediately. And then I was pistoning in and out like a train. Slamming hard into her. Nikki was still like a rag doll but her face was a picture of ecstasy as I drove myself into her lifeless pliant body. And then I was there pumping my seed into her loving belly.

We huddled together on the floor basking in the afterglow of such hot passion. "Mmmmm baby that was so wonderful" she said, "maybe next time I go out with the girls I really will go and see a stripper..."