Sexual Harassment

Story Info
A sleazy boss gets his cum-uppance!
2.2k words
4.15
37.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I had gone too far. My secretary had passed my desk, and without thinking I had reached out and brushed my hand along the curve of her bottom. I didn't plan it. I just did it without realising what I was doing. As soon as my hand touched the coarse material of her grey pencil skirt I panicked. What was I doing??? She spun around and there was a loud SMACK sound. My ears were ringing and I was struggling to work out what had happened. I felt my left cheek grow hot and realised that she had slapped me. My mouth fell open, and I started to stammer. "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-s-s-orry! I-I-I-I d-d-don't know wh-wh-why I d-d-d-did that."

"You will be sorry," she sneered at me. I sat at my desk, frozen to the spot. She reached out and picked up my desk phone, dialled a number that I couldn't see and after a few moments said, "Jenny, come in to my boss' office now please. I need your help. He's gone too far this time. Bring Sarah with you." Jenny and Sarah were a couple of women from the secretarial pool who had filled in in the past when Laura was on vacation.

Spinning my chair to face her, she leaned over me, her eyes glinting with anger. "I am fed up with this sort of behaviour. It was bad enough you oggling me and the girls every chance you get, but now you have taken it too far. You have had this coming for a long time."

I didn't know what she was planning but I new it couldn't be pleasant. It was guaranteed to end up with my dismissal though. Our company did not tolerate any sort of sexual harassment and basically that was what I was guilty of. My door opened and in came Jenny and Sarah.

"What has he done?" asked Sarah.

"I couldn't believe it Sarah. He's started getting touchy-feely now. He put his hand on my arse. Can you believe it?" Laura's face was etched with fury, and the other two women looked at me in shock. "We need to teach this miserable little twat a lesson." She looked at me and took a step back, resting her chin on her hand, supporting her elbow with the other hand.

"I agree" said Jenny. "If the company finds out what he did to you and how uncomfortable he has made us all feel with his little remarks he'd be history. But I think we can sort this out for ourselves."

An evil look passed over all their faces simultaneously. I suddenly started to feel very nervous.

"Get up you piece of shit," Laura snapped at me. I don't know why I did, but I obeyed instantly. It must have been the tone of voice she used, or maybe it was fear for my job, but I just stood.

"Take off your belt." I was confused now, but without pausing to think, my hands were suddenly at my waist, unfastening my belt and sliding it through the loops of my trousers. "Give it to me," she snapped. Again, my hand reached out as ordered and gave her my belt. I hadn't been aware of anyone behind me, but I felt hands around my waist and suddenly my trousers were open and sliding down my legs.

"Oh shit no!" I thought. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. The three women erupted with fits of giggles as my trousers slipped down my legs revealing my black seamed stockings and black garter belt set with gleaming rhinestones. My pathetic little cock was encased in a black lacy thong.

"Well well well, look at this ladies" laughed Sarah. Jenny stepped in front of me and started snapping pictures on her phone. My face was beetroot red and my ears were burning with shame.

"Bend over the desk, arms stretched out, palms down" snarled Laura. "Don't even think of disobeying. You are ours for the afternoon. You do whatever we say, and if you refuse even one thing, even if you just hesitate for a second, these pictures go out to everyone in this company. From the cleaners to the CEO."

I was fucked. And I knew it. My head dropped and my shoulders sagged as I realised the position I was now in. That knowledge left me with no choice. As ordered, I bent over the desk with my arms stretched out in front of me. THWACK. I yelled out loud. Fuck that hurt! Again. THWACK! I looked over my shoulder to see Laura raising her arm again, my belt snaking back through the air. The belt swung through the air making a sort of quiet hissing sound and then landed again, my brain exploding with sensory overload as the pain shot through my body. I kick my left leg up and sucked in air. "Keep those legs straight you fucking little shit. Don't you dare move." But I couldn't help it. The more I kicked, the harder she hit me. The harder she hit me, the more I kicked. My arse was on fire.

"Look at this girls! Look at his tiny little cock! It's actually getting hard! The pathetic loser is actually enjoying this." All three women were pointing and laughing at my little cock in the lacy underwear as it strained. I didn't understand this, but she was right. I was hard. What the fuck?

"Jenny, your turn now. My arm is sore and I want to watch this little sissy get punished for a bit," Laura said as Jenny stepped up and took the belt from her. Leaning back, she aimed the belt at my lower cheeks and launched her arm forward with full force. My whole body jerked and my back straightened and legs buckled. "DON'T FUCKING MOVE YOU LITTLE CUNT. TAKE THE BELT LIKE A MAN!"

"The way he's dressed, I think he can only take things like a girl," Laura chuckled.

"True," said Jenny. "But he needs to learn to take his punishment. Sorry. HER punishment. Now, straighten those legs, arch that back, and beg me for another."

What choice did I have? I did it. I hated myself, but I did it. Pushing my arse out I practically pleaded. "Please may I have another. Please."

"Well since you asked so nicely..." THWACK!! It was like a bolt of electricity. Unable to stop myself, my leg kicked backwards, almost catching Jenny on the shin.

"YOU LITTLE TWAT. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE SISSY CUNT." She began to lay into my arse rapidly and repeatedly. It all began to merge into one long pain, rather than separate blows. I couldn't think straight, couldn't concentrate on anything other than the pain spreading through my lower body. I realised my desk was wet. Where did that come from?

"Look girls" laughed Sarah. "She's crying! She's actually crying!"

She? Despite my pain, that word burned its way into my brain. She? And suddenly I felt it. My cock twitched. What the fuck? I was crying my eyes out, tears pouring down my cheeks, my arse burning with intense pain, and I was loving it. I was getting so turned on. And it didn't go unnoticed.

"Give me that belt." This was from Sarah. "The little slut is enjoying it. I'm going to show him what real punishment is. He won't sit down for a week when I'm done." Jenny stepped away as Sarah took the belt from her and lined up her first shot.

Swwwiiiiiisssshhhhh SMACK! I jolted again, my little cock pushing into the top of the desk. THWACK THWACK THWACK! Three in rapid succession. Fuck this hurt. My tears flowed freely and I actually began to sob.

"What the hell is going on in here?" My door flew open. I knew that voice. Oh shit. It was Mr Ballard, the CFO. "Stop that! Leave her alone! Who the hell is that poor girl?" I turned my head to look at him and he stopped dead in his tracks. Shock spread across his face as the dawning realisation hit him. She was a he. His jaw dropped open. Laura quietly closed my door behind him and said softly "We are teaching her a lesson. When we saw the delicate underclothes we realised why she treats us all so badly. She's jealous of us. Sadly we can't give her what she really wants. But you can."

He was slowly edging closer, one tiny baby step after another, almost subconsciously. "Don't you want to be his first?" asked Laura. "Show him what it is like to be a woman. Let him feel what it is like to have a big strong man buried deep inside him."

I couldn't believe it, but he was considering it. I could see it on his face as his eyes took in my body, lingering over my shaved legs in their sheer black covering, moving up past my thighs to enjoy the sight of my garter belt pulling against the top of the stockings. Staring at my slightly parted arse cheeks, and my scarlet skin.

"NO!" I yelled. That one word broke the silence like a bomb going off. But it seemed to have the opposite effect to the one I intended. Suddenly he leaped towards me, opening his flies as he did. His weight was on me and I couldn't move. I could feel something long and warm rubbing along the crack of my arse. As he rubbed, I could feel it grow. His cock was getting hard, and I was causing it. I felt a strange sense of pride. What was wrong with me?

"Reach behind you and open yourself up for him," said Laura. "Remember what we said. Not even a moment's hesitation or this all goes viral!" I looked up to see Sarah and Jenny videoing the whole scene on their phones. Oh fuck. What could I do? I reached back and taking a cheek in each hand, I opened them up. That was all the encouragement he needed. His stiff cock was stabbing at my puckered hole. Oh fuck this was going to hurt. And it did. He wasn't gentle. He thrust hard pushing forcefully, urging more and more of his cock into me. My arse felt like it was being ripped apart, but it kept going in. Deeper and deeper until he stopped. I could feel his stomach against my burning cheeks and his balls nudging my own. He was buried to the hilt. It was agony. I wanted a pause, just a moment to get used to having this huge invader inside me, but he wasn't interested in making it easy for me. He just started thrusting hard and fast. Ramming into me and pulling right back until just the tip was inside. Over and over. It was agony. But then... Without knowing why, I moaned. It was involuntary, but it wasn't an unhappy sound.

"The little whore is getting into it!" said Laura. "She's such a fucking slut. Do her harder. Split her open and fill her with your cum."

Mr Ballard thrust harder and faster. His stomach was smacking against my arse cheeks, every thrust generating a loud slap. Automatically, I was pushing my arse back to meet every thrust. I was loving it! I started to moan and growl and push back, trying to get him even deeper. Laura was right. I am a slut. A whore. This is what I was made for. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. His big cock was filling me up and all I wanted was more. He suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me back as he shoved his cock as deep as he could. He stopped and froze, his entire body tensing up. I felt his cock throb and pulse in my arse and I knew he was filling me with his cum. It was deep inside me, and I was loving it. As I realised what was happening and thought about that jizz going deep inside my eager arse, my cock suddenly twitched and throbbed. I cried out and jetted my own cum over my desk, my tiny cock twitching and pulsing. He pulled out and moved around the desk. I knew what he wanted. But I had just come, and my previous slutty behaviour gave way to embarrassment and shame. He saw my expression change, but just grabbed my face in his hands, stared in my eyes and said "fucking suck me clean whore, or so help me I will make sure you never work again." Tears sprang to my eyes again as I was filled with shame over what I had just done. But I did it. I had no choice. I opened my mouth and took his cock inside. Straight from my arse, coated with my own taste and his cum. I licked and sucked, draining him and cleaning him. He slid from my lips, leaned over me, and said roughly, "Now fucking clean that desk."

Slowly, I bent towards my own mess. The women gathered round and cackled. As I licked up my cum from my desk, their words were ringing in my head. "Slut. Whore. Cumslut. Cocksucker."