Sexual Healing

Story Info
Student nurses develop a novel therapy.
10.2k words
4.65
54.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nursing students discover a novel way to speed the healing process.

"Diana Simmons"

With her name announced Diana stepped forward and accepted the certificate that she had completed volunteer training at Mercy Hospital. Helen Tedder smiled as she handed out the paper.

"Eleanor Simmons"

Diana's sister stepped forward to get her certificate.

"Now girls, your nursing career begins. Your volunteer work this summer will be valuable experience as you enter nursing school. The nursing school curriculum is difficult, and by the end of the summer you should know if you're really cut out for it."

Helen handed each girl a hat - a white nurse's cap with a red stripe. Mercy was one of the few hospitals that still had volunteers wear a 'candy stripe' cap, even though regular nurses were no longer required to wear the white uniform and white cap. The red stripe indicated that the girls were available for whatever duty was required.

As the girls adjusted the caps on their heads Helen laughed "It's hard to imagine you two are twins, you're so different looking. At least it is easier to tell you apart than if you were identical twins." She then turned serious and business-like. "Now, your first duty is to go to Room 312 and help turn the patient over so she doesn't get bedsores. As you work in the rooms study the patient's charts and get to know each patient as a real person."

Helen watched the girls as they headed toward the elevator. There was Diana, tallish and blond with an athletic build. Ellie was maybe five-five, dark haired and slender. Helen hoped the physical rigors wouldn't be too much for her charges.

At the third floor nurse's station they stopped to check in and were led to Room 312. An elderly woman recovering from pneumonia needed to be rolled onto her side. A staff nurse showed the girls how to do it without tangling the IV and oxygen lines.

Over the next several days they performed tasks such as emptying bedpans and helping patients to the restroom. As they became more comfortable with the work they began to read the charts and converse with the patients. Patients liked their cheerful countenance and began to ask for them by name.

Eventually they took patients to the tub room and helped with the baths or gave sponge baths where the patients were unable to get out of bed.

It was during one of the sponge baths of an elderly male patient that Ellie noticed his penis rising. She quickly flicked the tip and the member promptly collapsed.

"Sorry," the man said. "That was embarrassing. I couldn't help it."

Ellie patted his arm. "I know. Don't worry about it at all. It's not like I've never seen one before, but I don't want you to be embarrassed about it. I'll take care of it if I need to."

"Really?"

She suddenly realized what he meant and wagged a finger at him while laughing. "Not like that, you naughty boy."

"I was hoping..."

Over lunch one day the girls met with their supervisor and presented an idea.

Diana said "We know from experience how uncomfortable it is to lie in bed all day. It seems we should be able to do something to ease that."

"And I'm sure you have a suggestion."

Ellie said "Massage. We think some of the patients could really benefit. Just something to keep the blood circulating in arms and legs."

"We have a massage therapist on staff already."

"And she is busy all day. We're not trying to take over her work, but just to relax people. Those who need a real massage will still need the therapist."

"Yeah. We're not going to do any kind of therapeutic work, but only something to ease stiffness and general aches and keep blood flowing. Just light duty stuff. It's another way to connect with them on a personal level, like you want us to."

"I'll run it by the therapist and if she gives it her blessing you have my permission."

Helen accompanied the girls the first few times they tried it and was pleased with the results. "It looks like there are benefits, so go ahead as needed."

They tried it out on many patients. Even very sick elderly patients perked up and seemed to feel better after a hands on treatment.

A middle aged woman in Room 422 was quite depressed at having to stay in the hospital. The girls loosened the gown and massaged her back and the backs of her legs. When the patient rolled over they began with her legs. Diana had an idea and began with the lower legs and made long strokes up the legs and over the torso, all the way to her neck. At first the woman was startled, but soon closed her eyes. Diana brought her hands back down over the woman's breasts, and her thumbs stroked the crease between legs and body. Again and again she applied the long, slow strokes, and began to press her thumbs on either side of the vulva.

Ellie took up the leg massage and let Diana continue to work the body, softly stroking breasts and nipples and squeezing the labia together until the hair began to glisten.

The woman repeatedly sighed. When Diana stroked over the breasts Ellie laid a hand flat over the woman's sex and gently pressed, using a slow circular motion.

The heart monitor beeps increased in frequency and her breathing quickened until she made a little cry out as she had a mini orgasm. The girls gradually lessened their strokes until their hands were still on the woman's body.

"What did you just do to me?"

"We hope we didn't offend you, but it seemed like it was something that would relax you."

"That it did. I wish my husband paid as much attention to me. You will come back again, won't you?"

"If you would like it we would be pleased."

The girls used their 'therapy' on the woman several times a week.

Helen took them aside one day. "I don't know what you have done with Mrs. Adams in 422, but her blood pressure is down and her spirits are up. She has progressed to the point where she will be discharged, but insists you two visit her once more before she leaves.

They found Mrs. Adams sitting up in bed, her face made up and looking quite cheerful.

"I'm so glad you could make it. You don't make house calls do you?"

Ellie laughed "We don't have any time with all we have to do here. But if the nursing school doesn't work out, who knows?"

Mrs. Adams lowered the bed to horizontal and rolled onto her stomach for the beginning of her last treatment and then onto her back. As Diana began the long slow strokes Mrs. Adams said with a sigh "Oh I wish you could make me feel even better this time. God, I've missed it."

The girls raised eyebrows and nodded to each other. This time as Diana worked on the upper body she paid more attention to nipples. When Ellie laid her hand on the wet vulva she pressed a finger between the folds and slid it up and down.

Mrs. Adams gripped the sheets and began to writhe. Ellie inserted fingers and pressed on the clit. The woman began to thrust her hips against Ellie's hand and Ellie pressed harder and deeper. Diana massaged each breast and used thumbs on the nipples.

The woman bit her lip to keep from crying out as she arched her back and came. Ellie felt strong contractions that gradually died away and Diana caressed a breast gently.

"Thank you, girls. I can't thank you enough. You've reawakened a part of me that I thought was probably dead. I think Herb is going to be pleased tonight."

"Don't overdo now. Take it easy."

Mrs. Adams jotted a number on a piece of paper. "Here is my phone number. If you go into business for yourselves give me a call."

"What about Herb?"

"Yes, Herb. We'll have to see if he is up to the task anymore, if you know what I mean."

Mrs. Adams requested that the girls wheel her down to the door when she was discharged, and waved a cheery goodbye.

Helen observed that interaction and said "I've never seen such an abrupt change in someone. The general opinion was that she would probably require blood pressure medication and anti-depressants, but her vitals were wonderful. Whatever you're doing, keep it up."

One particular patient was not able to respond. George Jeffers had been in a coma since his motorcycle broadsided a car at a high rate of speed. Helen suggested that the girls apply their massage therapy to him in order to keep his circulation going while he couldn't be turned.

They had to be very careful with him since he had tubes everywhere and was constantly monitored. The girls talked to him as they massaged his arms and legs. One day Ellie had an idea.

"I wonder if he has any of his senses working. We don't know if her can hear us or feel our touch."

"It may be my imagination, but I do think there's a change in his heart rate when we work on him."

"I'd like to try something. Watch the door so we're not surprised."

Ellie unbuttoned her blouse and rubbed her breasts on his face. There was no mistaking the slight change in the sound of the machines he was hooked up to.

Next she removed her underwear and got up on the bed, carefully straddling his chest. "Liked that did you? How about this? Do you want a whiff of this?"

She slid up so her labia touched his lips, and wriggled her hips to rub herself over his mouth and under his nose. Again there was an increase in the sounds from the monitors, slight but noticeable.

"Diana, look!"

His eyes remained closed, but his tongue did peek out slightly from between his lips. Diana was wide-eyed as Ellie rubbed herself over the tip of his tongue.

Before they could be caught Ellie dismounted and leaned over him. "Hey, big boy. If you wake up you can have a piece of that."

There was no response, but the girls thought it a most interesting development. It was certainly not something they would share with Helen or any of the other hospital staff, though.

That evening they considered what they had learned.

"That woman sure got better in a hurry," Diana noted.

"And that man in a coma. There's no denying the change in his vitals."

"I think we may be on to something here. Maybe sex is therapeutic."

"Sexual healing!"

"Now how can we make use of that?"

"Before we go off and publish a scientific paper or something I think we need more research."

"Research! Yes, we need to do more research."

"Right. I think our handwork is the most obvious place to start. We can't just jump into bed with someone. That should only be attempted after careful consideration."

"Are you seriously considering that, Ellie?"

"Maybe. Does that shock you, sister? Just because I'm little doesn't mean..."

"I know, I know. I'm not implying that you wouldn't be desirable, because you sure are. But that is a huge step. We really took a chance with that guy in a coma."

"But it worked, didn't it? Doesn't it stand to reason that the climax is very powerful? Maybe if they understood what we were doing..."

"What YOU are doing, my dear. I fully intend to expand the handwork, but draw the line at actual sex with them."

"What if they want to play with those big beautiful tits of yours?"

"I'd consider that."

"What if they want to put a hand in your pussy?"

"I'm not so sure about that."

"I'd let them touch me anywhere that would result in increasing their sexual excitement."

"You do just that. I'll work on them with my hands while you let them grope you."

"That's what I call teamwork!"

They realized not everyone would be a candidate for extended 'hands-on' treatment, and needed to evaluate each patient individually.

******

"Good morning, Ellie. Good morning, Diana. I think I'd like for you to continue with my massages."

Diana studied the chart as Helen looked on. "Mrs. Abernathy, it appears you are getting better every day."

"Thanks to you. Nurse Tedder, I want to tell you these two have been godsends for my recovery."

"So a number of other patients have told me."

Diana handed the chart to Helen, who made notations from the monitors.

While Helen worked on the chart the girls began massaging legs with Mrs. Abernathy on her back. Diana wrapped both hands around a leg, gently squeezed, and ran her hands up and down the legs, from ankle to thigh. Ellie worked on arms.

Helen watched for a few minutes, and then hung up the chart again. "It appears you girls have things under control here. When you are finished here you can go to Mr. Bolton in 515."

Ellie made a face, but Helen said "We have to treat everyone, whether we like them or not."

Helen overheard and said "That's what we all have to do here."

When Helen left Mrs. Abernathy nervously made a request. "Um, Diana? Do you think you could continue all the way to the top of my leg?"

Diana nodded and her stroked reached the crease between legs and body.

"That's nice, dear, but could you go a teensy bit higher?"

Diana and Ellie exchanged a look and nodded to each other, their silent code for agreeing. Diana carried her strokes up such that her fingers brushed through the hair to the outer labia. "Yes! Right there."

Ellie took the cue and worked strokes up and down the woman's sides, brushing the side of a firm breast with a thumb. "Ooh, that's so nice, Ellie."

Ellie began massaging the torso, around the breasts to the upper chest and then gently stroked downward, over the breasts and lingering on the nipples.

"You girls have no idea how good that feels."

Diana left the legs entirely and massaged the vulva, pressing, moving in circles. She pressed a finger between the labia and massaged each one of the engorging wet lips. A thumb rubbed the clitoral hood and the nub below it.

Ellie put aside any semblance of a massage and worked on each breast, kneading, rubbing nipples and occasionally pulling on one. She also watched the heart monitor as the beats increased drastically.

Mrs. Abernathy writhed on the bed. Her whole body tensed several times, each one accompanied by a pulsing of the vagina.

When the orgasm faded the girls stroked her body gently until her gasping breath settled back into a steady rhythm.

Ellie patted her arm. "Feel better, Mrs. Abernathy?"

"Much. I...I hope I didn't ask you to do something that was..."

Diana assured her "Not at all. We've come to realize it can be an important part of the healing process. I am afraid, though, that the rest of the staff wouldn't approve."

"Don't worry about me. My lips are sealed. Will you be back again tomorrow?"

"We'll put you on our schedule."

They were not real excited about going to Mr. Bolton. They had helped in his room before and found him to be rather difficult. He wasn't a bad looking fellow - forty-ish, sandy hair, blue eyes, apparently in decent physical condition until his ulcers required surgery and that surgery had also uncovered a gall bladder problem. He was well into recovery and was due to be discharged by the end of the week.

"Good morning, Mr. Bolton." Diana tried to sound cheery.

"What's good about it? I'm missing work."

"Now, Mr. Bolton, you just need to relax. Get those work worries out of your mind."

Ellie added "I'm sure they would want you back in the office in good shape. In the meantime take your mind off of it."

"Hmph. They've even taken my phone away here."

"That's because we know that if you are on the phone all day your ulcers will flare up again. You don't want that do you?"

He glared at Ellie. "I want out of here."

"You're in luck. That's what we're here to do - help you get out of here. Now, roll over."

"What for?"

Diana thought to herself 'so I can stick a needle in your ass,' but said out loud "so we can help you relax. It's our specialty."

He grumbled, but rolled over. When Diana untied his gown he said "What the hell are you doing now?"

Diana worked her hands over his back. "So I can do this. Now, just be quiet and let us work."

The girls each took a leg and massaged the calves and the back of his thighs, working up over his butt to his back, and ending with the back of his arms.

"Now roll over."

This time there was no complaint, but he smirked at them when he saw them notice a bit of a tent in his gown.

"My, my. It appears someone likes what we're doing." Diana was quick to let him know she wasn't embarrassed - or impressed.

The girls started on the front of his legs, stroking right up to beside the hardening member, but giving no indication that they even noticed it, although several times Ellie brushed his scrotum with a thumb. They moved to his arms and then stood beside him to do his the front of his torso.

They pulled the gown aside and rubbed his chest, careful to avoid the waving erection. Diana paused and looked at it. "Now, what shall we do here? If you're embarrassed about it I can just give it a finger flick and it will deflate. I've done that before and it's quite effective."

"How about you massage it?" he sneered.

"Why, Mr. Bolton, what are you asking us to do? Should we do something nice for you after you've been all snippy and prickly?"

He considered. "Please. It would help me...relax."

"Would it now?" Ellie pondered. "What do you think, Diana? Should we do something nice for him?"

"I don't know. I think maybe we should leave."

"Please? I'm sorry for how I've acted."

"Well, since you've apologized. Just this once. But if you follow the doctor's orders maybe we could even come back. Only if we get a good report, though."

"I promise."

"What do you think, Diana?"

Diana screwed up her face like she was considering. "Well...okay. But we need you to keep your promise. Remember one other thing." She leaned over close to him and stared him in the eyes. "We know how to hurt you, and you wouldn't like that at all. That's our promise."

Ellie rubbed his chest, playing with his nipples, while Diana grasped him in two hands, pushed it down onto his abdomen and used the heels of her hands to massage from base to tip. She switched to finger strokes and he groaned. Ellie leaned over to lick his nipples and reached down to hold his scrotum, gently massaging the contents.

His breathing quickened and he blurted out "Lick it! Lick it!"

Diana shook her head. "Mr. Bolton, you are assuming way too much. IF you're a good boy and IF we do come back...we'll see what happens then."

She held him and pumped. Ellie nodded when she felt him tighten in her hand, and Diana increased her speed until he shot out all over his abdomen, and she kept stroking until he was finished. Ellie dipped a finger in it and tasted. "Mmm. Maybe next time there could be a lick or two. Meanwhile we need to get you cleaned up."

The next day they visited Mrs. Abernathy again, and she hinted that she wanted 'the works.' The girls switched positions this time and Diana attended to breasts while Ellie teased around the vulva. She inserted fingers and worked them rapidly while Diana licked nipples and pulled on them with her lips. When Ellie felt the dam about to break she lowered her head and fastened her lips around the clit, sucking hard.

Mrs. Abernathy almost came off the bed with a powerful orgasm, and Ellie used a tongue to clean up the orgasmic fluids. Diana nuzzled a breast and kissed it lightly.

The woman stroked Diana's hair as she returned to earth. "Oh, I wish I could take you home with me."

"If you like it I'm sure your husband would be happy to do what you want."

"I have no husband. I'm divorced."

"Really? No man in your life?"

"Uh uh. Not for quite some time."

"It seems that a woman as attractive as you should be able to find someone. You have pretty eyes and your figure is still shapely. Look how firm your breasts are. Your legs are exceptional. I tell you, if you dress right men will be falling all over themselves to nab you."

"Especially if you let them know you enjoy certain things."

"Yeah. Don't be a doormat, though. You take charge. Tell them they can have it AFTER they satisfy you. Then give them a memorable experience."