Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers

The licking and probing got more insistent, seeking out places in my pussy that I'd never had touched before, I realised that the low keening noise I was hearing was me. He moved, just very slightly, but he let go of my hands, I moved them to his head, noticing that his hair was short, I rubbed his head gently. I heard him groan. Then I knew why he'd loosed my hands, he needed his. Without warning, his tongue came out of my pussy and started to attack my clit, holding my pussy open with his now free hands, I was fast losing grip, writhing under his attentions, whimpers and low moans that I couldn't stop coming from my mouth.

I started to hump his mouth, his tongue, I was so close, I was riding on a crest filled with shooting stars waiting to explode. "Do you want me to stop?" his words seemed to come from a long way away, blindly I shook my head, I was so near, so close to my goal - Then it happened, he drove two of his fingers, up to his knuckles straight into my pussy, it was too much – his tongue dancing on my clit and his fingers pistoning in and out – I screamed as my world shattered into thousands of stars, then I got higher and higher and exploded again, I bucked against his fingers, still plunging in and out of me, my wetness soaking the quilt.

"No more" I managed to gasp "please stop". Then he was again lying by my side, one of his hands resting on my stomach, still feeling the quivers of my release.

He laughed gently "I got my scream".

"What about you" I asked quietly. He shushed me with a gentle finger on my lips.

We lay there for a few minutes, he'd moved me round so my back was to him and we spooned – it was comfortable and warm – exhausted I must have fell to sleep because it was the next morning when I awoke and he'd gone. Sometime during the night, he'd covered me with the quilt but under it I was still naked, my pussy tender and sore, my wrists a little bruised from being held and my breasts marked with small bite marks. I knew it hadn't been a dream, my T-shirt and panties were still on the floor where he'd thrown them. I got up slowly from the bed, my shoulder aching a little but I felt good, I pulled my robe on then opened the drapes and the blinds to let light it, checking my bedside clock to find it was 10am, luckily I didn't work weekends.

Once in the kitchen, I found the kettle had already been boiled. I wondered where last night was going to lead, fully aware that he hadn't actually fucked me, well not with his dick. It wasn't even technically a rape, but I had to admit that the atmosphere I'd been feeling in the apartment had gone, it felt light and airy. Maybe I wouldn't see, well not see, feel Rob again.

EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers
12