Sexual Healing Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal ravishment and a few forceful blow jobs.
2.1k words
3.87
75.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two ~ Shayna's Captivity

As Erik entered the tower room carrying his goblet of punch and left-over wedding cake, he realized immediately that his beautiful bride was missing. He walked over to the lone window of the tower room, seeing the wine-colored draperies blowing crazily in the breeze. The window was wide open, and far below, Dark Lance could be seen mounting his ebony stallion with Princess Shayna now his reluctant companion.

"Dark Lance will not get away with this!" Erik growled after catching sight of the dark rogue making off with his woman. Erik let out some fearsome curses as he headed for the spiral staircase. He then called for his guards, telling them to search the forest for Shayna and Dark Lance and instructing them not to return until they had found his bride and her abductor. The guards then left the castle, mounting their own horses, and disappearing into the darkness of the forest in search of the evil Dark Lance.

Erik sighed as he sat down in his red velvet chair and ate his cake. He savored every morsel, then consumed the goblet of punch in which had been spiked with finest rum in the kingdom. He was in a foul mood as not only had he not gotten to thoroughly fuck the princess time and time again; he imagined that Dark Lance was probably having his way with her right now. The thought of Dark Lance fucking his woman made Erik insane with jealousy.

"Dark Lance will pay for this. He shall pay dearly," Erik sneered, setting his plate aside along with the silver goblet. He truly hoped Shayna would be found and brought back to him shortly. He certainly hadn't got to fuck her enough yet. As he thought of their earlier sexual encounter, he felt his erection growing in his pants, demanding its satisfaction.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Come in," Erik called out.

A beautiful young woman entered the room, giving him a shy smile. "Prince Erik, I have come to take your dishes back down to the kitchen," said Maid Mary who approached to take the plate and goblet from the small table beside Erik's chair. Before she could pick up what she had came to retrieve, the Prince's voice startled her.

"Mary, come to me at once," Erik said in his deep voice, his eyes searching over her body hungrily, thinking of other uses for this blond, sexy little thing besides just toting dishes back and forth to the kitchen.

Young Mary jumped when the prince called her to his side. He had ice-blue eyes, the kind that made a woman melt and want to do something sinful with a man, and Mary had always avoided eye contact with the Prince for just that reason. She was a virgin, and she had heard stories of his insatiable sexual appetites. She was attracted to the prince, although she was fairly certain he would never want her, with her being nothing more than just the maid.

Mary turned slowly, and then walked over to the prince, her cheeks flushed as his eyes moved over her hungrily, taking in every curve of her young, curvaceous body and looking quite pleased with his final observation of her. "Mary, you know this is my wedding night, do you not?" asked the Prince, noticing Mary's large breasts which were barely contained by the thin white material making up the bodice of her maid's gown.

"Y- Yes, my Prince. I heard what happened to the Princess. I'm so sorry. I do hope she's brought back to you shortly, safe and unharmed," Mary said, her voice quivering as she was so nervous being in such close proximity to the handsome prince.

"Mary, while the Princess is away, I shall require your services," Erik stated, his cock twitching in his silken breeches as he thought of little Mary on her knees, servicing him.

"Wh--- what services do you require of me, Prince?" Mary asked, her voice getting a bit shrill as she saw that look of unmistakable hot desire in his ice-blue eyes.

A wicked look of pure lust came over Erik's face. "I find you very beautiful, Mary. Tell me, are you a virgin?" asked Erik as he reached out, lightly caressing Mary's cheek, feeling her creamy skin.

"Virgin?" Mary gasped, her cheeks becoming a bright rosy red. "Of course I am, my Prince."

"Good," Erik chuckled. "I like nice, tight virgins." He then chuckled again, seeing the look of shock upon beautiful Maid Mary's face. She looked like she could bolt from the room at any moment, yet Erik was quite certain she would not. After all, she had been trained to serve the Prince in whatever capacity which was needed, without question and without delay. For Mary to protest, she would be subject to banishment from the kingdom and at the very least, a painful whipping.

"My Prince, what is it you wish for me to do?" asked Maid Mary, as she was quite innocent to anything of a sexual nature, being only 18 and having grown up most of her life in a nearby convent.

"Drop to your knees, Mary. I wish to inspect your beautiful mouth," Erik said huskily, laying his large hands upon her shoulders and slowly applying pressure there, until Mary had knelt at his feet. She then looked up at him with sparking aquamarine eyes which appeared greatly frightened.

"What beautiful pink lips you have, Mary..." Erik said in a hot whisper. "Are you aware that women often pleasure men with their lips and tongue?"

Mary shook her head, looking traumatized by Erik's words. "I--- I don't think... What I mean to say is... please, Prince Erik... do not make me do this...." Mary cried out as tears began forming in her horrified eyes.

"But Mary, you must please your prince... and you must please me well or you shall be beaten, do you hear me?" Erik said forcefully, placing his fingers under her chin which made certain her gaze remained locked to his.

Mary let out a little sob and slowly nodded, for she had seen some of the other maids after they had been beaten and did not want bruises and welts upon her own delicate, little bottom. "What would you have me do?" Mary asked softly, fearful and apprehensive.

"I shall remove my erect cock from my pants. You will place your beautiful, soft lips upon it and pleasure me. You will not bite me, and you will suck it well," explained Erik, holding the young woman there so she could not escape him.

Huge tears rolled down Mary's face as the Prince reached into his royal-blue sleeping pants made from the finest silk, grasped his immense erection and pulled it free of his breeches so it was inches from Mary's lips.

"Suck my cock, Mary," the Prince commanded, his voice gruff and leaving no room for argument.

Mary stared at the large throbbing male organ, stunned that the Prince was actually commanding her to take it in her mouth, but she knew she had no other choice. She was afraid of his spankings for she knew he had a huge wooden paddle he often used to flog the other maids whenever the mood should overcome him. She looked up into his ice-blue eyes, then down at his swollen cock, licking her lips nervously. Her innocent expression as well as her tongue snaking out over her lips caused Erik's cock to twitch almost painfully, a groan issuing from his lips. "Suck it now, Mary... or you will be punished!" he spoke in a brusque command.

Mary bent forward, her whole body trembling as she kissed the tip of the Prince's cock. Her lips were so soft and smooth, caressing his cock-tip almost teasingly. Erik then grabbed her head in his hands, forcing his huge cock into her mouth, sliding it along her satiny tongue. Mary made a noise which sounded like a gasp of protest, but Erik didn't stop, he continued to slide his huge cock into the young woman's sweet mouth again and again.

Her mouth was like warm velvet as he continued to forcefully glide his cock between her parted lips at a faster pace. He made lustful, groaning noises as the young maid wrapped her moist pink lips around his organ, her tongue dancing along his length as she became used to the sensation of his powerful cock in her mouth. Suddenly then Erik let out a fierce growl as he held Mary by her long blond hair which was tangled in his fingers and sent his huge cock tip deeply into her throat. An intense orgasm hit him then, making him erupt.

Hot splashes of his semen filled the young maid's throat, nearly choking her. She sputtered for breath after he came all down her tongue and onto her face. He withdrew his cock as he rubbed the tip teasingly against her lips and chin, smearing it with his sperm. Mary looked up at Erik, appearing dazed and extremely embarrassed. She touched her fingers to her lips, feeling the moisture of the Prince's semen there.

"You have served me well, Mary. You may return to the kitchen now," Erik said, dismissing her abruptly.

Mary stood up on wobbly legs, staring at the Prince and that thick member between his legs. Its appearance had changed greatly now that Erik was no longer aroused. "Yes," Mary said softly, finally getting her bearings as she reached again for the plate and goblet and retrieved them with trembling hands. "Thank you, My Prince."

"No, thank you, Mary," said Erik, grinning widely for he was sure that it was just a matter of time before he took Mary's virginity, just as he had taken Princess Shayna's.

~~**~~

Meanwhile in the forest, Shayna was forced to take Dark Lance's cock into her own mouth, his huge hands on her breasts, molding and squeezing them lustfully all the while. She gagged on Dark Lance's swollen member, tears flowing as she longed for Erik to rescue her. Dark Lance made savage sounds, raping her mouth with brutal thrusts. Then he pulled his cock free abruptly, forcefully turning Shayna around in his arms, pushing her swiftly to her hands and knees. He mounted her quickly, aiming his huge cock tip at her tight virginal asshole.

"Erik may have taken your maidenhead, but it is I who will have the virginity of your ass," said Dark Lance in great triumph, pressing forward with viscous force, until his swollen cock-head had entered the tight little ring of the Princess's asshole.

Shayna screamed with pain and shock, feeling the brutal rape of Dark Lance's cock within her tiny asshole. He thrust it in and out of the virginal passage, stretching it greatly and causing Shayna exquisite pain beyond any other she had ever endured. In and out he thrust his large weapon, plundering Shayna's puckered asshole, leaving it bright red, gaping, and quivering in agony. With one last final ferocious thrust, he penetrated her ever so deep, up to his balls, shooting load after load of his cum deep into her bowels. He then withdrew roughly, smearing his sperm all over her bruised

asscheeks.

"I hate you... I hope you die a horrible, agonizing death!" Shayna sobbed, her cheek pressed into the dirt as her body yet writhed in great pain from the beastly Dark Lance's anal invasion. "I hope buzzards pick out your eyeballs and maggots eat away at your disgusting, shrivelled cock!"

Dark Lance flipped Shayna over easily in his muscular arms, a wicked grin upon his lips as he chuckled at her outburst. "Come now, darling Shayna, you cannot mean that. You will learn to like my cock inside you... wherever I chose to insert it. You will come to beg for it... You will plead for me to fuck you. You will be mine, Shayna... eternally mine," Dark Lance insisted, as she glared at him with furious amber eyes. "Erik will not stand between us again; I swear that to you. Shayna, you are mine!"

With those words, Dark Lance took Shayna's lips in a brutal kiss, his tongue raping her delicate mouth just as his cock had forcefully fucked her virgin ass. Shayna struggled in his arms, yet she was no match for the strong and determined Dark Lance. He kissed her thoroughly, exerting his power over her. Finally he lifted her flailing body into his steely arms. He carried Shayna further in the forest, toward a small cave, where he was determined to have his way with her once again.

(Stay tuned for Chapter Three- Erik Cums to the Rescue)