Sexual History of a Man Pt. 04

Story Info
A new lifestyle, after her indiscretion.
3.9k words
3.89
10.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as a reminder, this "Sexual History" series is a work of fiction. While many of the events described are similar to those experienced either by the author or by persons of his acquaintance, it is still fiction and is not intended to encourage or recommend any particular lifestyle. I strongly recommend that the reader approach the parts of this series in numerical order to better follow Grant's adventures beginning with his first affair and continuing through his life.

Well now, when last we left Grant and Crystal, she had just finished telling Grant about her strange experience with Timmy, Grant's young Army buddy, while Grant was at work. Grant was especially baffled by her last statement," The worst part is that I really liked every minute of it, and I can't even say I'm sorry."

************************* ************************

I stood there- a little bit angry, a little bit turned on, and a whole lot confused. This is not a situation I had ever come across, either in real life or even in conversations I'd had or books I had read. It seemed to me that a "real" man would be furious, slapping his wife across the room and going out hunting for the scoundrel that had besmirched her. But, that wasn't even possible- I was looking into the sweetest face in the world, and seeing all the love pouring out of her eyes. Slap her? Ridiculous. But I knew I had to get this situation under control, and soon.

"Sit down, Crystal," I said, as I took a seat at the kitchen table across from her. "We have to talk this out and see where we are with it."

"Oh, God, Grant, I knew you would be mad; I don't blame you, but I really want to make you understand."

" I don't really know how I feel, honey," I said, " but I'm not really mad at you, at least not very. I almost feel like I get where you were coming from. The only real question I have is 'Do you have feelings for Timmy? Is he a threat to what we have?'"

When I asked her this, Crystal's face crumbled like a snowman hit with a hair dryer. Her lips were trembling and teardrops flooded from her eyes. "Oh, no, Baby; no one will ever come between us. I just felt so sorry for him, and almost, you know, responsible for how he was feeling. So I tried to make him feel better and before long, I had both of us so hot..." Her voice trailed off.

"Did you want him to...you know... do it with you," I asked, not wanting to hear the answer, but needing to know.

"Hell yes, honey. I mean, after we got into it and all. But, it wasn't Timmy; it was the action itself. I just let it go way too far, and we both got all balled up. I mean, I can lie and say, no I didn't want it, but as soon as you think it through you would know what a whopper that is."

What I am going to say next won't make sense to some of you, but I had never loved Crystal more that I did right then. Even with her tear-streaked face and trembling lips, she had to tell it like it was, no matter the results. What a woman!

"So, you didn't get to make love after you got all worked up, huh?" I asked.

"No, I told you I put a stop to it. It's not like Timmy was anywhere near as sexy as you are, Baby, but I was sure worked up. Not enough to go through with it, though."

"So... does that mean you are still pretty turned on, Crys?" I asked mischievously.

Nobody ever said that my Crystal was slow, and it only took her a couple of seconds to realize that all was going to be well in the old household, and she was in my lap, hugging and kissing like there was no tomorrow. Actually, she told me later, she had been afraid that-for us- there might not be a tomorrow. I started to pick her up and carry her to bed, but, in her excitement, she leapt from my arms and said, "I'll race you, Grant. Who can get in bed and naked first?"

Looking back awhile later, I realized that all she had been wearing was a shirt and shorts, while I was in full Class A uniform. So, she cheated; but who the hell cares? While I was stripping off all my unnecessary outer covering, her nude nubile little body was working its magic, pressing against me and pulling me down into the bed. In no time, the uniform was lying messily on the floor, And my member was plunging into the beautiful body that someone else had been adoring so recently. I found that I was not turned off by that fact and almost understood that what Crys had done was done from a combination of empathy for a friend and her own natural hot-bloodedness.

I kissed her willing mouth, still aware of the moistness from her recent tears. I felt her body respond with an eagerness that convinced me that she had indeed waited for me, and that it had not been easy to wait., In short I never saw her so ready to be fucked. I grabbed the cheeks of her perfect ass and squeezed them -- suddenly remembering that she had told me Timmy had done that too. "Did Timmy do this, Crys?" I asked.

A moment passed, then "Yes, Baby, sorta like that, but not as good as you."

"Damn, Crystal. Perfect answer. What else did he do?" I probed.

"He kissed me..uh...kinda a lot, Baby, but he really wasn't very good at it."

"I'll bet he got a lot better with you teaching him, Darling", I said.

I think that was the moment she really knew all was well. She knew I wouldn't be teasing her if I were really angry. So she forced me over on my back and took over the

action. She bucked, she thrusted, she rode up and down on my prick like a woman gone mad, and she smiled! She smiled her earth-stopping glorious smile and I knew that it would take a lot more than a dalliance with little Timmy to come between me and this amazing woman. And...in the back of my mind, I figured she would probably subject me to a lot more before we were through. But at that moment, the only important thing was my gut-shattering orgasm as I pumped my juices into her and felt her body respond with spasms of our shared delight.

After we had cooled off from our lovemaking, we sat for a while in bed, naked sucking down a couple of beers and discussing the events of the day, and our plans for the future. Crystal was adamant that Timmy should not be banished or even restricted from visiting, as it wasn't really his fault as much as hers, and besides she was perfectly capable of controlling things now that she understood the situation better. I gave her an "Oh really?" look when she said that and she convinced me by smacking me on my butt and then kissing me passionately. On the other hand, I wanted some ground rules, and I insisted that I would decide on those rules and I would implement them. Crystal argued, she kissed me and whined; she rubbed my dick around the mouth of her lovely pussy and said please. I was impressed, but I did not give in.

After a few more beers and one more bout of lovemaking, we drifted off to sleep, a happy couple once again.

The next day was Saturday, so I knew the "boys", as we had come to call them, would be over bright and early. Crystal constantly hounded me to tell her what I was going to do, but I kept my own counsel. She was quite shocked however when I made her go shower and dress while I fixed a truly sumptuous breakfast, bacon, scrambled eggs and all the usual fixings, in quantity far too much for the two of us. And, everything came together perfectly. Just as the oven timer announced the biscuits and the doorbell heralded the arrival of the "boys", Crystal popped out of the bathroom in...jeans and long-sleeved pull-over shirt with a modest bra beneath. I burst out laughing, a reaction that mystified our company, but sent Crystal into a red-faced fit of embarrassment.

Acting the magnanimous host, I called everyone to the table, pretending not to notice that Timmy had not once met my eyes, nor was he sharing in the general conversation. The other two seemed a bit confused by Timmy's behavior- they said later that he had acted strange since they met him in his company area. In any event, between Crystal's being draped like a not-yet-open-to-the-public museum exhibit, and Timmy as talkative as King Tut, it was beginning to feel like the Louvre. Gradually, the cheerfulness of Bill and Rick combined with the hot coffee and plentiful good food to break down barriers and encourage conversation. Even Crys finally chimed in, realizing, I suspect, that she and Timmy were calling attention to themselves by their silence.

When the eating was done, and Crystal started to clear the table, I said, "Wait, Honey. We can get that later. Why don't you bring the coffee pot out here and pour everyone one more cup, so that we can talk a little bit?" Of course, she gave me the deer-in-the-headlights look, but went to do as I had asked. And when we all had our cups fixed to our satisfaction, I started the conversation.

"So, how's everything going, guys? Anything new with any of you?"

Timmy's coffee literally came out his nose. I know that is an expression, but I had never seen it actually happen before that day. He wasn't the most sophisticated kid on the planet, but even he recognized he was busted. "Something you want to say, Timmy," I asked innocently.

"Can I talk to you alone, Grant?" Timmy asked with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"I don't think so, Timmy. I think there is a lesson here to be learned by everyone, and we can do that better by being open. Would it help if I tell what I know?"

Oh, Lord, that boy looked miserable. If a person could commit suicide by just wanting to die, we'd have been preaching over him the next day. "I...I don't know, Grant. I mean...I don't want anyone to..." You get the idea. Totally babbling.

I looked over at Crystal, expecting her to be hanging her head as befits the dishonored maiden, but what I got was all spitfire and fury. "May I see you in the kitchen, Grant?" she asked. "NOW!" It really didn't sound like a question when she put it that way.

In the kitchen, I was called everything but a swell guy and a child of God. I was lectured about trying to torture little Timmy, when it was really her fault mostly, and then she really got my attention. "You keep making that poor little boy feel bad, and I will make it my duty to make him feel good again!" And with that she stomped off toward the bedroom.

I returned to the table, where I was confronted by two very bewildered soldiers and one humiliated young man. "Okay, guys," I started. "I just got my ass chewed out royally by the love of my life, so I will do this a little differently. First, Timmy, although I cannot believe I am saying this, I am sorry for the way I started this little conference. It was nasty and vindictive of me and I am truly sorry. I am going to probably embarrass you some more before we are through, but I will not be so mean about it."

Tim looked relieved but Bill and Rick were bursting with questions. I held up a hand and said, "Timmy, one of us is going to tell Bill and Rick about yesterday. Who will it be?"

"No, hell no, it won't be either one of you, Grant." There was my bride in her shortest shorts and braless, wearing a light cotton button up short-sleeve shirt... only not very buttoned up. Actually there were two buttons connected and the tails were tied together around her midriff. The effect was dazzling! Her cleavage was proudly presented to all and her rippling stomach was bare from just below her breasts to just below her navel. Her eyes, usually warm sapphire, were icy blue diamonds and laser-like they burned into me. Her nipples stood out in the whiteness of the thin cotton fabric and she was as nearly nude as any of the boys had ever seen her. Except Timmy of course.

"I will tell this story, because I am the one who caused the problem and I will not stand by while you act like an asshole."

Again, I realized the traditional response would be to slap the hell out of her, and again I knew I would do no such thing. Partly because all three of "my" friends would defend her if I tried, but mostly because she was right. Once more, I was being an ass, and she had the high moral ground in spite of her recent behavior..

Put briefly, she told the story, very much like she had told it to me, only sparing Timmy the comments about how pathetic he looked and how inexperienced he seemed. Either he wasn't all that pathetic and inexperienced or she wanted to spare his feelings. Frankly I didn't care anymore which it was. But she didn't spare herself, as she freely told these friends how she had undressed and invited Timmy's touch and kiss and ...well,. you all remember the story. Bill and Rick were in shock. At first they looked as though they would take Timmy out and hang him, but finally as Crystal finished her oddly touching story, they were, like me, unable to sustain anger.

Rick was the first to break the silence. "Shit, I don't blame Timmy, Grant. She has to be the sexiest little girl in Georgia, and certainly the loveliest creature he's ever seen."

Bill chimed in, "Well, I'm not from the hills of West Virginia, but I haven't seen anyone to hold a candle to her. I thought she was adorable before you stole her from me, Grant, but she's grown into a world-class beauty now."

"Okay, that's all very well and good, guys. I sure as hell know what a gorgeous, sexy lady I am married to, and as far as Timmy, if I was really mad at him, I wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation. But it really puts everything in a somewhat different light, doesn't it?"

Crystal had been ignored up to this point, a situation not to her liking, and it was time to make her presence known. "What the fuck is all this-a council of elders to decide the fate of the erring woman? Strikes me I'm a pretty important part of this conversation, but you three are just talking like I'm not even in the room. Well, screw you all, I already told you Timmy is not to blame. I guess I am, but I don't feel a damn bit guilty, so where does that leave things, oh almighty tribal leaders? Grant, you say this puts things in a different light. Really? How exactly is the light any different? You four are typical men, panting after a sexy woman, and the light seems to be good enough for all of you to see me fine. So take a look."

And with that little speech, Crystal stepped out of her shoes and untied the tails of her shirt. With a sultry look at Rick and Bill, she then slipped the shirt off, allowing it to fall to the floor at her feet. Moving to a position where she could face me and Timmy, she unsnapped her shorts and let them fall also, leaving her wearing nothing but a triumphant smirk, as eight male eyes devoured her loveliness, moving from the beautiful firm breasts to the round perfect ass, and dwelling with unmasked desire on her pubic thatch and the treasures it concealed.

"And with that I rest my case, Grant. Look at your friends, gaping and drooling. And, husband of mine, if you could see yourself -- you are no better than the rest. Now, it's never been a secret that I don't like to wear a heluva lot of clothes. I won't cover myself up like a nun just so you lecherous creeps can control yourselves." By this time, Crystal was having a truly good time. Having busted the four of us with her jaw- dropping performance, she fully intended to set a new set of guidelines for the future, and she certainly accomplished that. "I will dress the way I want to dress from now on. If I am naked when you Romeos knock on the door, then naked shall I answer the door. If you can't handle it, don't come over. Grant, if this whole scene is making you uncomfortable then..."

With that, she walked over and stared obviously at my flagrant erection. "Oh baby, I see that you are uncomfortable. But, I guess you don't mind that kind of uncomfortable, do you honey?"

"Okay, Crystal, this is a little out of control isn't it? Yes, of course I've got a hard on, and I'm sure the others do too."

Crystal glanced around the room and nodded matter-of-factly. "Yep, they sure do. Thank you boys, I'll take that as a compliment. But what I am trying to tell you all is, you'd better get over seeing me as a sex target, because I am more than that. I am your friend's wife, but I am also your friend in my own right, and I insist on being treated as one. What happened with me and Timmy was actually an act of friendship. He was confused about his feelings and I wanted him to be more comfortable. My mistake was in thinking I could use my body like a classroom, without getting aroused. But what was the harm, after all? I got aroused and I made Timmy feel good --real good, right Tim?- but I didn't hide anything from Grant. And whether Grant admits it or not, he got the hottest sex that he has ever had last night. Am I right, Grant?"

What the hell was I going to say to that? These were my best friends and Crystal would certainly call me on it if I lied "Hell yes, you're right, Crys. It's never been hotter or better than last night. But what are you saying? You want permission to use the boys as foreplay?"

"Fascinating thought, Grant, honey, but not exactly what I had in mind. I just don't want to play by arbitrary rules set up by a society none of us really respect very much anyhow. Except Timmy, and he backslid pretty far yesterday, so he won't be a problem either. I just want us all to feel free together. If I want to be naked in front of any or all of you, I want to be free to do it. If they eventually get girlfriends, we'll have to wait and see how that works out, and if this arrangement seems to be hurting what you and I have, then it stops immediately."

Now, some readers will not understand why I was even considering this arrangement. After all, what did I gain from it other than mind-blowing hot sex with my beautiful, if bizarre wife? But for me, that was quite enough. It took me only a moment to acquiesce. "There are a couple of things I need to have clear, baby. When I am not home, does any of this change? Do you go back to your best behavior? And if not, what happens if you get into another situation like Timmy? Will you still be open and honest with me, even if you are afraid I'll be angry?"

"We can discuss most of this later, Grant, but I can't see changing my behavior or attire just because you aren't home. That ignores my whole point -- that sex is not the only relationship a male and a female can have, and that casual sexual 'playing' between friends isn't a huge social disaster as long as there is honesty."

"I'd like to hear what the guys have to say about it," I said," but, I see how they are looking at you --did you forget you are still naked? - so I suspect they will agree to anything that lets them see more of you this way. Other than that, I don't think I have a problem with it, although I must be out of my mind to say that."

At that moment, again, Crystal took charge. "Okay, Timmy, you got any objections? You understand there won't be any repeats of yesterday, right? At least nothing going that far?"

Timmy just looked like a rabbit with a big dog bearing down, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. "I'm okay with it; I mean I understand, and ...oh shit, Crystal, you are amazing!"

"Timmy, you silver-tongued orator, you! Never heard such a clear exposition of a position. You got anything to say, Bill?"

"It sounds wrong, until I think about it. On the other hand how can I think with you prancing around naked and beautiful? I'm certainly not going to complain."

"I guess it's my turn", Rick said slowly and seriously. "I believe you have just saved your marriage, kids. There is no way you could have made it trying to live within the normal --or what 'they' call normal standards. You both have such a free-spirited attitude, although, as usual, Crystal is more aware, and basically more mature, about it. Women usually are. Crys has an incredible body to go with her lovely face. She is going to show it one way or another, and, if you can handle the openness, Grant, she can have a happy life within the marriage. And, as a dividend, you will have an amazing ride, as long as you hold on, but not too tight."

12