Sexual Indiscretions Ch. 1

Story Info
Shirley goes solo while waiting on lover.
1.9k words
4.32
17.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley Michaels was sipping on her coffee. She was still in her bathrobe, after getting her husband of fifteen years off to work. She knew he was a good man, but she felt that the spark had left the marriage. She had just gone into the living room to turn on the TV, as she heard her daughter Dorothy come down the stairs and enter the room.

"Mom, I have to talk to you after school. It's really important."

"What is it Dot?" She inquired.

"Sorry mom, I'm going to be late," she stated, and headed out the door.

"Well, it can't be that important," her mother called after her.

"It is," Dorothy answered as she scrambled for the bus.

Shirley pondered for a moment, wondering what was Dorothy's mind. She wondered if she suspected that her mother was having an affair. At that thought Shirley looked at her watch. She was growing hornier by the minute and knew that her lover, Tony Danforth should be there in another half hour. Tony owned and operated a strip club at the edge of town. Shirley often teased him about auditioning for a spot herself. She would be a real crowd pleaser, having ample breasts. Even at forty-five years old, she still had a great body. A body woman half her age would die for. She was five foot six inches, one hundred thirty pounds with shoulder length brown hair, and measured a delicious 38D, 25, 36.

Shirley was watching TV for at least a half hour, and she checked her watch again. She was growing impatient and headed upstairs and entered her bedroom. She laid on the edge of her bed and opened her robe. She cupped her breast with one hand and gave it a nice squeeze. Meanwhile her other hand found the fabric of her panties and she pressed it into her slit through the cloth. She was already getting wet. She reached up and unfastened her bra, freeing her tits from there restraints. She ran her hands over her nipples, which were already stiff and protruding. She reached down once again between her thighs and rubbed her pussy though her undies. With her other hand she pulled her panties to the side and flicked her clit a few times with her index finger. She brought her finger to her mouth and moistened it with saliva. She loved the taste of her pussy, any pussy for that matter.

She inserted the moistened digit into her cunt opening and thrust it in and out a few times. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. She brought her hand to her mouth again. This time wetting her index and middle fingers. She inserted first the index finger, pulling it in and out a few times. Then her middle finger joined the first. She was bringing her ass up off the bed, meeting every thrust. She knew she was close to cumming, and a third finger joined the first two. She reached down with her other hand and vigorously worked over hit clit, while jamming her cunt full with her finger cock. She was bucking wildly; her breathing became fast and heavy. She was there.

She left out a scream and she could feel her pussy juice flooding her knuckles. She had brought herself off many times like this. It was just as good as fucking, but she could never get enough. She had to have more. She reached into her nightstand, and pulled out a nine-inch rubber cock. It was the kind that was made for a harness. A strap-on. She smeared some lubricant on it and quickly jammed it into her overheated snatch. She only inserted it in three inches at first. Quickly moving it in and out, getting used to the girth. She slowly inserted more and more until the whole thing was crammed up to the fake balls into her almost hairless twat. She fucked her pussy with the vigor of a teenager. She came several times, and then pulled the fake dick from her creamy cunt. She put it into her mouth, sucking and licking her tasty juices from it. At that moment the doorbell rang. She tossed her friend into the drawer, and closing her robe headed to answer the door. She wondered 'What the fuck took him so long?'

Dan Michaels' morning started out as any other. After the normal conversation over breakfast, he gave his wife a peck on the cheek and headed out the door. The traffic was light this particular morning, none of the usual idiots cutting him off. He arrived at his office ten minutes earlier than normal. Of course his secretary, Anna, was already there. She was always there. He knew it was overdue that he put her in for a raise. After all she had given him his share! He never touched her before, but he fantasized about her a good number of times. Dan even occasionally masturbated in his private washroom, wondering what was under those clothes of her. He always got rock hard thinking about how her buttery cunt would taste on his tongue. Today was no different.

Anna Diego was a sharp dresser, and today she looked even more delicious. Her long black hair shined as it cascaded down the middle of her back. Her mini-skirt came up to her mid thighs. Her legs looked strong and tight under her black stockings. Her breasts were pushing against her blouse, almost begging to be freed. Her large nipples were visible against the fabric of her low cut top. Dan could clearly see her cleavage and had he gotten close enough, he would have smelled her intoxicating perfume.

Dan thought it was time to use the washroom. But then he came up with a better idea. Besides, it was too early in the day. He knew that if he would whack of now that he would have to do it later in the day anyhow.

"Miss Diego," Dan called his secretary on the intercom.

"Yes, Mr. Michaels?" She answered.

"Could you come in her?" He requested.

"Right away sir," she said as she got up from her desk, straightening her skirt. She opened the closed door, and entered her boss's office. She often thought that he was a handsome fellow. He was of course old enough to be her father, him being fifty, and Anna being only a ripe twenty-two.

Before Anna was able to take a seat, "I'm sorry Ms. Diego, can I trouble you for some coffee?" Dan asked. "It'll take me a few minutes to look through this file anyways."

"Right away sir," Anna said as she went for the coffee.

He had to work up his courage. He kept a bottle of scotch in his bottom drawer and took a healthy slug. He really didn't have to look though any files. He pulled on the bottle one final time as Anna reentered the office with two cups of java.

"Here you are sir," she said as she handed him a cup.

"Thank you Ms. Diego," he replied. "Why don't you call me Dan? After all you've been working here for eight months." He took a large gulp of the coffee, almost burning his mouth.

"Well, sir, ah Dan," she stammered. "You've never asked me to call you by your first name. I know you are a professional, and I thought."

"I understand Ms. Diego," he interrupted her.

"Call me Anna," she said as she smiled.

"Anna, Good. Than that's settled," Dan said. He was felling good and he thought that he saw a sparkle in her eye.

Dan reached for his bottle of scotch, and motioning toward Anna, " Would you like to spike your coffee?" He asked as he some into his cup. "You see Anna, I'm not as professional as you thought." They both let out a little laugh.

"Isn't it a little early in the day, Dan?" Anna inquired. "And what about work?"

"What about it?" He remarked. "It's Friday, I have to dictate this one measly letter and it's sit around with nothing to do. Loosen up a bit Anna. Have fun."

"Well I guess a little wont hurt," Anna Said as she gave in. She leaned toward the desk and her cleavage was in full bloom. Dan took it all in. He managed to fill her cup with what would be two shots in a bar.

We should probably get to work," Dan said.

"I'll get my pad. Be right back sir, uh, Dan."

Dan quickly pondered his situation. He had a beautiful wife at home, but wasn't getting any there. He wasn't sure what the problem was. He thought that he and Shirley needed to talk. And then there was his stepdaughter. As far as he could tell she was still a virgin. She was of smaller build than her mother and Dan fantasized about doing her more than a few times as well. Now he thought he had a chance at this dark beauty named Anna. His cock got hard just thinking about the prospect of fucking her. How was he going to get to her? Maybe he would just have to beat his meat again. Fuck it. Only time will tell. Anna reentered the office, and Dan almost didn't notice. He was just about in a trance. That is until she sat down across from his desk. She sat on her knees, her feet pointed up and behind her. He thought that he saw a hint of white cotton. But he insured himself that it had to be his overactive imagination, coupled with the booze.

He came out from behind his desk and offered her more of the scotch. To his surprise she accepted.

Dan returned to his desk and started dictating his letter. He was holding some papers unrelated to the business at hand, and would occasionally look over the top of them at his beautiful secretary. He soon found it hard to concentrate as his thoughts turned to her ample breasts.

He had to pause. Had to get his concentration back. He came around to the front of his oak desk, while still dictating his letter. He would occasionally glance at a picture on the wall as he was walking around the spacious office, and it seemed to help.

As he was closing the letter he found himself standing at the front of his desk. He looked into Anna's eyes. To Dan they seemed warm and friendly. Maybe it was just the scotch, or maybe there was something else.

"Thank you Anna, that will be all. If you can give me the final version, let's say, lunch time Monday?" Dan could feel the bulge in his pants starting to grow again. He wondered if she saw it too.

"I'll have it done before then Dan," Anna replied.

As Anna straightened up in the chair and stood up to leave, Dan was sure he could see her panties.

"Anna, if you don't mind me asking, a pretty girl like yourself must have hoards of boyfriends flocking around you, but I've never seen any pictures on your desk. How come?" Dan asked suddenly.

"That's because at the moment, I'm not seeing anyone, and no, I don't mind," she answered him. "I guess I've just been to busy. It must be at least six months since I've even had a date."

Before she could leave the office Dan stated, "Anna, the man that gets you is going to be one lucky son of a bitch."

"Thank you," she said, and departed the room.

"Damn," Dan muttered aloud as he poured some more scotch into his cup.