Sexual Indiscretions Ch. 2

Story Info
Shirley's lover flashes back to strip club.
2.4k words
4.45
15.3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shirley Michaels flung open the front door, Tony Danforth was standing there in a tee shirt and blue jeans. He was looking kind of rough. He was able to manage a smile, and Shirley thought to herself that if he weren't so damn good looking she would've told him to get lost. He was almost an hour and a half late. Shirley was ready to chew him out, when Tony spoke.

"Sorry babe, I Now I'm pretty late. Had a rough time last night. Barely slept," he apologized.

Shirley smiled at him. Then with the force of a madwoman, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside the house. She embraced him. Giving him one of the most passionate kisses Tony ever experienced. She kicked the door shut and without breaking their kiss, she locked it. Her hands quickly found his ass cheeks.

Tony liked the attention he was getting, but he needed air. Moving his hands to Shirley's shoulders he gently pushed her backwards, breaking their embrace.

"Wow, I need to catch my breath. You're really something this morning," he said, as he looked her square in the eyes.

"You're really something yourself," she said as her hand found the bulge in his pants, and gently rubbed him back and forth. At the same time she was kissing and nibbling on his ear. She was turning him on and she knew it. She could see the goose bumps going up his arms, and she felt him shiver.

"Let's go upstairs," and she took his hand and led the way to her bedroom.

Tony was tired, but never too tired to fuck, and this was Shirley Michaels. She had to be just about the best fuck of his life, and Tony's been around. No wonder he was tired. Just last night two ebony queens had come to his club to audition, and they were fucking hot!

Tony was behind the bar when Brianne and Charity walked in. He saw them and motioned for them to come over. They each took a stool in front of him.

"I'm sorry, but we have a rule about no unescorted ladies in here," Tony told them.

"Who you calling a lady sir, I'm Brianne," pointing at the rose tattoo surrounding her navel.

"And I'm Devine, and I don't take any charity," she said as she pulled a few bills from her bosom.

"And we're here to audition," they both said in unison.

"Oh," said Tony. "That's different." He reached behind him and took a clipboard off the wall. He handed it and a couple of pens to the girls.

"What's this for?" Asked Brianne.

"It's so we can contact you in case we want to hire you," he answered. "I also need to see some ID, a drivers license or a picture ID with a birth date on it."

They each reached into there purses and give him the requested Ids.

"I'll be right back," Tony said as he went to the office to make copies.

"Wow, Charity, he's fucking cute," Brianne said, licking her lips.

"Yes, he's a babe," Charity answered. "I wonder if he's ever had any black honey."

"Ok, here's your ids back," Tony said as he returned. "Now if these forms are correctly filled out, just give them to the MC. That man right over there." He pointed to a small table near the side of the stage. "He'll show you where to go from there, and by the way I'm Tony." Tony was eyeing them up and down, feeling the bulge in his pants growing. "Oh, and good luck ladies." Knowing they wouldn't need any, knowing that he was the owner.

"Ladies and Gentleman," came the MC's voice over the loudspeaker. "Tonight we have a special treat for you. Making their debut at Tony's, first introducing, the lovely, Brianne Rose."

Brianne came out on stage wearing white spiked heels, with a white matching top and bottom. Over this she wore a red sheer full-length robe. She looked absolutely stunning.

Brianne loved shaking her large forty-four double D tits, and round ass for the audience, and they loved it as well. She removed the flimsy robe and let it fall to the floor at her feet. She next unhooked her top, and then threw it into the fourth row of spectators. She quickly picked up the robe and wrapped it around her glorious tits. Her large, dark nipples could easily be seen through the flimsy material. There was a chair positioned on the stage and she sat down on it, spreading her legs as best she could. She grabbed the robe and pulled it off and let it flutter to the floor. The crowd gave out a large cheer. She pointed an index finger at the audience, moving it from the far right to left. She pointed it at the middle of her crotch, and then she touched herself there, bringing her legs up off the floor. She next rubbed her fat pussy through the fabric of her white panties, before removing the pussy soaked garment and tossing them to the audience. The lucky recipient smelled them before placing them in a jacket pocket.

Brianne next inserted her middle finger deep inside her snatch, to the crowds delight. In and out it went, her hand was just a blur. She kept this up for several minutes, bringing herself to a stimulating cum. She pulled her finger from her hot snatch and shoved it in her asshole. This was the MC's cue.

"Ladies and gentleman, give it up for Miss Charity Devine," came over the speakers.

Charity stepped out onto the stage wearing shiny black eight-inch high boots, a lacy black bra with a pair of black satiny panties. She was greeted with a roar of applause. She turned to face Brianne, and as she did so she got down on all fours. She crawled over to where Brianne was seated and started kissing at her feet, slowly working her way up her legs. When she reached her partners pink, wet snatch she took a quick lick with her tongue. She spun around to face the audience once more.

Of course all this is going on and Brianne still has her finger digging in her asshole. She was really getting herself off. She looked and Charity as if begging for more.

Charity, coming to her feet, removes her bra, and drops it to the floor, then kicks it out to the audience. She began cupping and squeezing her tits. Although not nearly as large as Brianne's, Charity's tits were a perfect shape, and her small brown nipples were intriguing. She walked and stood beside Brianne as she peeled off her panties revealing her completely shaven gash. She went behind Brianne and pawed at the other girl's tits, She started kissing her neck, face and cheek. Brianne removed her finger from her anus and jammed it once more in her hot fuck hole. Charity took a hold of Brianne's face and gave her a long passionate kiss. She came around to the front of the girl's chair once more and knelt between her thighs. She removed Brianne's finger from her twat and replaced it with her own. Brianne placed her finger in her mouth and sucked all her juices from it. Her other hand was busy playing with her bountiful tits. Charity began sucking and chewing on the hot cunt in front of her. Soon the girl's juices were covering her face and dribbling down her neck. It was clear to the audience that Brianne had a tremendous orgasm.

Tony caught a glimpse of movement from a corner booth. He saw a man in his sixties masturbating. He motioned for the bouncer. "Get that bastard out of here," he ordered. And the man was removed from the premises.

"Damn, they are hot," Tony, said to himself. 'Poor son of a bitch, can't blame him,' Tony thought.

Brianne stood up and motioned for Charity to lie on her back, which she gladly did. Brianne crawled between her succulent thighs and immediately went down on the other girl's shaven snatch. She was teasing her, playfully biting on her clit. Then she started eating her with a force not often seen. She was operating at the speed of light. And Charity was feeling it. Her body was rocking back and forth, up and down. When Brianne put a finger in that sweet pussy it was more than Charity could take. The audience could hear her moans of ecstasy.

"Ladies and Gentleman," came over the loudspeaker. "Give it up for Brianne Rose, and Charity Devine. Wow, What a show."

They were treated to a standing ovation and cheers of encores. But that would come later. They took some bows and headed backstage, and Tony was there to greet them.

"Great show ladies, really awesome," he stated. "Do you know we tossed out a man playing with himself during the show?"

"No," Charity answered.

"Yes, I saw him," Answered Brianne. "Really got me even hotter.

"Really," asked both Tony and Charity. They both glanced at each other and laughed.

"Well, actually I'm still pretty hot," said Brianne, as she gave Tony a wink and a smile.

"So am I," said Charity as she grabbed at Tony's crotch.

"Oh, my," said Tony.

"He's hard babe," Charity said to her friend as she unzipped him and put his cock between her lips.

Brianne Rose kissed him full on the mouth before Tony could say anything. He kissed her back and they exchanged tongues. He could feel Charity Devine's hot mouth around his fuck tool and didn't want to stop her.

"Shit, girls not here," Tony said. "Someone might see us and get jealous," he said with a laugh. "Let's go to my office, where we can be alone."

"Yeah, just the three of us," said Brianne, as she looked down at Charity still sucking Tony's cock. "Let it go Hon," she said to the other horny black honey.

The sweet cocksucker looked up at the two of them and sadly let Tony's cock slide out of her mouth with a loud plopping sound.

"Um, two's company but three is more fun," she said as she licked her lips.

Shirley Michaels opened the door to the bedroom with Tony Danforth right behind her. Her grabbed her from behind, and opening her robe, he ran his hands over her bare breasts. He kissed her on the neck and ran his other hand down her almost perfect stomach toward her neatly trimmed mound. He felt her pussy lips open at his touch; she was now in his command. He turned her to face him with his finger fucking her pussy. He gave her the same kind of kiss she gave him earlier. Hard and rough, just the way she liked it.

"Get on the bed," he ordered her as he removed his juice-covered fingers from her box and brought them to his lips. "Um, you taste good," he said.

"Let me taste," she pleaded.

He stuck his fingers into her mouth and she gently but greedily sucked them clean.

"Get on the bed," he ordered her once more. This time she immediately complied, crawling to the middle of the bed.

Shirley loved it when a man, or a woman for that matter, took charge of a sexual situation. Although she loved to occasionally be the aggressor also.

Tony crawled onto the bed and straddled Shirley. He settled his ass on her luscious body, and aimed his hardened cock at her soon to be vivacious mouth.

"Bitch, you're gonna suck this cock like there's no tomorrow," he boldly stated!

"Yes, give it to me," she begged as she engulfed her lips around the head of his manhood.

"Oh, yeah baby," he breathed.

She was already sending waves of pleasure throughout his whole body. She made him tingle all over.

"Um, just like that," he said as he closed his eyes. "Suck it all, get it all in your hot mouth."

She did as she was commanded and he soon felt his cockhead at he back of her throat.

Shirley had no problem deep throating his engorged prick. She was at the perfect angle, bringing him in and out of her overstretched mouth. She loved sucking cock as much as eating pussy. She could never decide which she loved more. But for her it wasn't really a dilemma.

She let his cock slide completely out of her mouth, before engulfing it all the way back in. He was balls deep in her face.

She released him to speak, "Tony, I love sucking your cock. It's so big. I love it so much."

"Then don't stop babe, don't stop," he said, as sweat poured from his face.

She sucked him back in and continued massaging his cock with her lips.

After several minutes more, Tony knew he couldn't stand much more of her manipulations. His cock was jumping and ready to explode.

"Oh fuck, Shirley," he said as he was looking up at the ceiling. "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?" He could feel his balls tighten.

"On my tits, cum on my tits," she said excitedly, as she let his cock plop from her mouth.

Tony placed his stiff rod between her mammary glands and with her help squeezed them together. He started rocking back and forth, fucking her tits. After only a short time he was ready to explode.

"Oh god, here it comes," he barely had the words out, as a glob of white cum shot from his cockhead, striking her full in the face. His cock was jumping wildly and another stream landed in her hair. She attempted to suck him in her mouth as the third jet warmed her tits. She took his shooting rod in her hand and sucked in the cockhead as two more bolts of cum hit the back of her throat. She sucked hard on the shuddering cock as she managed to chock back his cum. She forced out the last of his seed, swallowing it down her throat and into her belly.

"Damn, Shirley, that was so fucking good. I think you could suck the hump off a camel," he said with a smile. "Shit you got me all fucking sweaty. I need a quick shower."

"Tony, you came all over me," she said, as she was wiping his cum from her forehead and cheeks. "I'll shower with you," she knew there would be more to come, and she couldn't wait.

to be continued...