Sexual Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my breathing slowed, my eyes met his and I smiled. My pussy throbbed with the orgasmic afterglow and I hungered for more. I still ached to have his swollen cock inside of me.

I pushed him backwards and reached over to the nightstand where I saw two silken scarves. His voice was low and his body edged with anticipation as I knelt back onto the bed and began to crawl up his legs. I sat astride of his cock and tied both of his wrists together before bounding them tightly to the ironwork of his bedpost. I lifted his head from the pillow, bent and kissed each eyelid before obscuring his sight by tying the other scarf behind his head. My fingernail traced across his chest as I proceeded to tease him, watching his reaction as he lay helpless in his own bed.

I shifted position on the bed as I used my most seductive and husky tone to tease him.

Fingers trailed over his chest and stomach as I asked him if wanted to taste my honey.

"Yes," he begged, "I want to slide my tongue between those succulent lips and..."

The remainder of his words went unheard.

My thigh slid over his head and sat striding his face. Hips rocked against him and his vigorous tongue found it's way inside of me. It sent a new type of wave through me. I played forcefully with my breasts, squeezing my nipples harder with each gyration onto his eager mouth.

"John, my pussy is so very wet and greedy, she wants so much more."

I slid from his face and bowed my head to kiss him, his tongue sought mine and I licked all my sweet juices from around his mouth, our tongues mashing together with a deep, urgent passion. I moved further down his body now, swishing my long, dark hair over his chest and stomach and finally coming to rest when my body pressed tightly against his hardness. I sat very still and began to caress his chest, pinching his nipples. He groaned pushing his body to me, trying to coax me into pleasing him entirely. I had teased him, made him wait and now I would give him all that he desired. I sat and admired his thick, throbbing cock as I licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come.

I reached again into the cabinet and he winced, slightly nervous.

"What are you doing Angel?"

"Shh, you'll see. It may feel a little cold but I promise I will soon warm you up!"

I allowed lubricant to drip slowly from the bottle onto his erection he recoiled sharply as it did. He quickly relaxed as my hand began to massage the lube up and down his shaft and I wrapped a delicate string of pearls around his length. I rubbed him slowly with deep strokes, then faster, varying the pace and intensity.

He began to mirror my motion with his hips, feeding his cock further into my hand. I moved more rapidly now and my free hand massaged his balls and stroked the smooth, sensitive area just beneath them. John cried out primitively as his release came and he filled my hand with his hot cum. I unwound the pearls ands took his wet cock in my mouth catching the second waves as it escaped from the tip of his beautiful organ.

I then untied his wrists and removed his blindfold. We lay together in the bed while we caught our breath. John leaned across, kissing me hungrily.

"That was amazing, but don't think for one minute I've finished with you, lady." He traced a finger over the soft curve of my belly and circled the short dark hair of my pubic mound.

He grasped my under the buttocks and squeezed my flesh hard. He knelt between my legs and grasped my ankles tightly. As John bent my knees, allowing him greater access into my throbbing core, I realized that I was still so very wet from orgasm and the depth of my arousal that his thick shaft slid into me quite easily. He raised my hips from the bed and began making long, slow strokes, knowing that the penetration I desired was harder and deeper than he was giving me at this moment. He smiled playfully, looking at the frustration on my face, telling me to be patient.

"Play with those delicious tits for me Angel," he commanded me. I did as he ordered, cupping one in each hand, lightly stroking the flesh, pausing to squeeze and pinch my nipples, rising up like pink bullets. I found that, during this particular sequence of events that the harder I stimulated them, the harder John drove his cock into me.

I began to grind her hips against him, resting my chin on my chest, cupping my breast upwards and taking a hard nub between my teeth. I watched John's face as he fucked me harder, encouraged and aroused by the sight of what I was doing to myself. He pulled me roughly from the bed and carried me to his dresser, placing me down so that I was facing the mirror.

John stood behind me and our eyes met in the mirror. Without taking his eyes from mine, he spread my legs. He held his cock in one hand made short gentle strokes just around my opening by only using his head. I shivered with the intense feelings that he created as he teased me. I retaliated by pushing my hips back hard, a signal that I wanted to be taken.

My lover smiled at me in the mirror and obliged, leaning into me. I felt teeth bite my neck and he grasped a handful of my hair. The other hand possessed my hip. Finally he began to move inside of me with the intensity I desired and I admit to enjoying how roughly he pulled back on my hair and using my hip as leverage.

We moved so violently that the bottle of cologne that was adorning the dresser began to shake and topple over. I leaned forward, forcing my breasts against the cool wood, to allow him more access to me and changing the angle of his penetration. I tightened around him as I began to throb with the opening ebbs of release, just as his climax exploded into me and it provoked my own. I slammed back into him, our bodies locking together as we cried out in gratified pleasure.

He did not withdraw from me immediately, returning to the soft strokes that brushed my engorged and tender pussy lips, as if soothing them with soft caresses. Our eyes met in the mirror as we caught our breath and when our bodies finally parted, I turned to face him with shaky legs and I reached out to him to steady myself, kissing him fully on the lips and embracing him.

There I was with the man who opened the doors of personal liberty for me. Sadly this was one of our final encounters and was actually committed nearly ten years ago to the day. Longtime fans know how powerful an impact John had on me and as a lover he is very dear and special to me. Life goes on and so do adventures. Being of woman of ** years, I finally feel confident enough in myself to express my desires. It's a shame that so many women become shackled by the pressures placed on them by society. I do not want this to be a sermon but rather a lesson to everyone who reads this:

Discover who you are. You are your own individual person. Explore and experiment to make yourself happy, not those around you. Because in the end, your life is your own.

12