Sexual Lives at Veni Corp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh.. ahh... ohh... aaaahhh..." Each of Roy's thrusts was met with an eager moan from Abigail. She moved her hand between her legs, and furiously rubbed her clit keeping up with his rhythm.

Roy could feel the head of his cock becoming more sensitive. He tried to slow his pacing, so that he could last longer. He grunted in a low voice, occasionally closing his eyes to concentrate, but not wanting to miss a second of Abigail's rapturous body.

"AAaahhh... yes... that's perfect, fuck..." Abigail could feel energy building up within her. Her fingers danced on her clit as she moaned in delight. "Ooooohhhh... keep that uuuuppp fuuuck!!"

Roy felt his thighs begin to stiffen, and his head was swimming in pure ecstasy. He upped the pace, and pounded into her like a piston. He was nearing the edge, and did not know how much longer it was going to be.

Abigail's cheeks were burning hot, and sweat had formed on her forehead. As she fingered herself, her hand had completely soaked in her juices, and the sensation of being filled was pushing her to her breaking point.

Three. Roy was pounding her to what felt like another world.

Two. Her clit swelled and demanded more attention than her tender flesh would otherwise be able to handle. Her fingers pushed mercilessly against it.

One. A rush of heat overcame her body.

The world fell away from her and she fell into her orgasm. "OOOOooohhh my Goooooddd... fuuuuuucckk!! AAAAAHHHHH..." Her fingernails dug into Roy's shoulder and her legs tightened around his ass like a vice. Her voice echoed carelessly, as her back arched impossibly back. A long, deep scream followed, as her abdomen contracted violently, bending her forward.

Her legs began to shake uncontrollably, and her moans now were a vibrato of unyielding pleasure. As the smaller contractions of her orgasm took their turns, she hummed in quick breaths, as her body quivered.

The sight of her orgasm was too much to handle. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum baby. I need you on your knees!" Abigail's body continued to shake in ecstasy, and she did not move from the desk. "PLEASE!" The sound of his very polite begging shook her out of her reverie.

She slid off the desk, her every movement provoking another wave of pleasure throughout her body. Knowing that he would cum on her tits, she placed her arms flat underneath her breasts and pushed them proudly up.

"Cum on my tits, baby. Please do it..." she pleaded through pouted lips.

Roy stroked himself urgently. "Here it comes...OOOHHhhh!"

The first blast of cum exploded from his cock in a thick rope that flew up in the air in a great arch. It missed Abigail's breasts completely, and she watched helplessly as it landed squarely on the bridge of her freckled nose and stained her right cheek. Abigail flinched in surprise, but did not move away. Roy's orgasm shot the second blast up in the air, and this one landed on her lower lips and chin, the rope's tail dripping down her neck.

Roy opened his eyes to see what was happening. He feebly attempted to lower the angle of his cock, but with his forceful stroking, the next rivulet of cum shot out higher than expected as well: it struck her on her left breast, and splashed up to her chin. He screamed out with pleasure.

The fourth and fifth spurts came her way, first landing on her other cheek, and then on her neck. Abigail wondered if his cum would ever stop, just as another blast shot out and landed on her upper lip near the base of her nose. She could smell the musk of his cum now; it masked the pleasant odor of his cologne completely. Another two shots came out and both landed on her right nipple.

"oooohhhhhfffff," he moaned weakly as the final contractions of his orgasm pushed out the last droplet, which landed on her thigh.

Roy's stroking began to slow, the head of his cock now red and unable to take much more stimulation. A little bit of white liquid still hung from his tip.

Abigail was still for a long moment, stunned by the force of her partner's orgasm. It was truly rare that her partners would cum that strongly... her sexual attitude and confidence must have tapped something deep within her partner. She was impressed, both his him and herself.

Stillness descended upon the office. The only sound was the heavy breathing between them. Neither of them wanted to move... any new stimulation would be too much to bear.

Roy opened his eyes again and clamped hold of the desk to avoid falling down. "Holy shit, I can't believe that just happened!"

Abigail chuckled weakly and spoke through tight, cum-filled lips. "What? Don't tell me you've never cum on a woman before."

"Not like this," he shook his head. "Not like this."

Abigail slowly uncoiled her arms from around her chest and observed the damage. She felt the cum on her face, but now saw that it had leaked profusely over her breasts, onto her arms and hands, and down her stomach to her thighs... a literal cum bath. She looked up to Roy, who was wearing a stupid satisfied grin.

"Please tell me you have wet wipes," she inquired.

Roy took a moment further to admire Abigail's soaking body, before reluctantly stretching out his arm and opening the desk drawer. He pulled out a plastic container and handed it to her. She began cleaning up the mess.

"Do you think anybody heard us?" Abigail started by wiping her face clean. She would probably need to reapply her makeup after this.

"My office is soundproof," explained Roy. "Actually, all the private offices are soundproof... something you should keep in mind if you ever need to... let off some stress."

"How forward-thinking of you and Veni Corporation! What about the maintenance staff? I feel bad that they have to clean up this mess regularly."

Roy simply shrugged. "We give them fantastic bonuses, believe me."

Abigail finished wiping her neck, breasts, and tummy, and put her bra back on... an act that seemed to provoke sadness in Roy, who would have much rather remained naked with her. She turned to look at him only once she had buttoned her blouse. "So, I'll return to the other office and continue with my questionnaire?"

"You know the way," he said, still naked. "You have one hour. When you're done, come and find me and we'll resume the interview."

With that, Abigail slid her finger across his sweaty chest as she walked past him and to the door. She proudly stepped out into the corridor to return to small office and resume the work she began over an hour ago.

By lunchtime, she had signed her employment contract.

12