Sexual Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gragaka drudutu bribiti."

The effect lasts a few hours.

The effect:

A lot of women have issues with their looks, they often wonder if they are pretty enough, and whether they aren't too fat, or too thin, whether their breasts are too big or too small, and each look their man seems to give another woman worries them. Rationally, of course, I know this is all nonsense -- yet I can't help thinking like this sometimes. So the prospect of becoming the most beautiful woman in the world was quite tempting. I performed the spell one evening when I was home a bit earlier, so the effect would start just before Keith would come home from work.

After performing the spell I stepped in front of the mirror -- and gasped. In a way I looked the same as I had before, everyone could still recognize that it was me, but a lot of little details had changed. I couldn't quite put the finger on anything, but the result was breathtaking. I had never seen anything as beautiful as myself. Instead of changing into sexier clothes, which had been part of my plan, I just stood in front of the mirror, staring at my face, my perfect body, marvelling at my own beauty.

I was only torn out of this admiration for myself when I heard the key turn in the lock -- my husband was home. With a big smile I looked up -- and discovered something I hadn't expected. Keith, not knowing that I was planning this surprise for him, had brought two colleagues home. The reaction of all three of them was immediate: They stopped where they were standing, unable to utter one clear word, staring at me. I thought I even saw drool dripping from the mouth of one of them.

Then Keith turned to the other two. "This is my wife," he said with a strangely possessive tone in his voice. "You have to go home now."

The other men shook their head.

"I earn more than you," one of them said. "So I deserve her more."

"Yeah but I graduated from a good university, not from such an inferior place as you two. And of course women like intelligence best."

"You ... intelligent?" Keith snorted. "And anyway, I am stronger, and what women really like is a strong man."

"I could beat you to pulp within seconds," one of the colleagues protested. And to prove his point, he raised his fist. I had to do something, and quick.

"Stop it! Now!" I shouted, and to my surprise all three stood still and looked at me, as if awaiting my orders. And when I thought about it, I realized they actually were. They would do anything I told them to, as long as that allowed them to be close to me.

The benefits:

Of course it is great to be wanted and admired by all men (and most women) you meet, to have them lying at your feet, willing to fulfil your every wish, just so you might notice them, might grant them a minute of your time. It is flattering when everyone tries to outdo each other, just to impress you, when they do anything, to get rid of their rivals.

If you know how to play your cards right, you can get your husband or anyone else to promise you anything you ever wanted.

The downsides and side-effects:

However, you learn quickly that beauty isn't everything. Actually, it is quite tiring. And everyone around you seems to be interested only in your looks, not in you as a person. Worst is the jealousy.

In fact, the spell is quite dangerous -- not everyone understands that just because they want you more than they have ever wanted anything (under the influence of the spell) they can't have you. After I had had some fun with my husband and his colleagues, I grew tired of their constant arguments, of their constant attempts to get my attention and impress me, so I decided to leave the house for a little walk. After a few hundred metres, I started to notice the looks everyone on the streets -- men and women -- was giving me. Looks full of desire. And not just short glances, most of them were really staring at me. I started feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Finally, a police officer walked up to me. "You shouldn't be out here all alone at night," he said. "Let me drive you home."

"It's fine," I replied. "I only have a few hundred metres to walk."

He obviously wasn't used to having people say no to him.

"Get in the car. Now."

Something in his expression scared me. He wanted me, I could feel it, and he was unable to control himself. Now I felt more than just a bit uncomfortable. Before he could grab my arm, I started running, and was back in the house and had the door locked behind me faster than ever before. I could see them through the windows though -- all the men of the neighbourhood gathering outside my house, shouting my name, some of them looking like they'd soon kick the door in if I didn't come out.

My husband, at the same time, seemed fully prepared to go outside and beat all of them up. My argument, that he would likely get himself killed, didn't reach him, and only when I said I would stay inside with his colleagues if he went outside, kept him from fulfilling this plan.

I was really quite glad the spell only lasted a few hours altogether -- already half an hour after returning from my walk I could feel the effect turning off, I could see some of the wrinkles around my eyes return when I looked in mirror, and those dreaded few extra kilos -- I welcomed them like long lost friends.

---

We have learned to be careful with the book. A lot of the spells seem to be more trouble than they are worth, nevertheless, we had a lot of fun trying them out. It was scary a few times, but one thing is sure, we got a lot of great sex out of it.

The most important thing we learned, though, is -- that not everything we believe to wish for is really as good as it sounds. And that what we have is already quite nice.

Indeed, after a few weeks of experimenting with different recipes and spells, we suddenly felt the strong urge for ... well for "normal" sex. Just me and my husband, in a normal bed, with normal-sized genitals and breasts. The kind that isn't wild or crazy or otherwise extreme. Sex, where we are close to each other, touch each other, and actually enjoy it. That sounds pretty boring, I know, but I guess we are boring people. And we now enjoy being so.

Be that as it may, naturally we are taking requests for the release of new recipes, provided you submit them at midnight, bathed in elk goo and written in the blood of a fighting bull, which has attempted a Greek manoeuvre with a matador before finding its way to its maker later than expected.