Sexual Marathon Ch. 01

Story Info
Unsuspecting Mike is captured by three predatory females
1.4k words
4.04
44.5k
49

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: this story is based on people I have actually known. Some pieces of it actually happened. I won't tell which, though... ;) )

Ch. 1: Capture


I'd known Sherry and Julie since we were in the 7th grade, in 1971. They had been best friends practically from the cradle – and as such seemed to be two girls with one mind. They were inveterate, unrepentant teases, and made a sport of crowding against me on the lunch line – "Come on, Mikey, give us a kiss!" – and encouraging their friends to do the same. They were each a year older than me, as I had skipped a grade. The teasing and the flirting continued through our middle- and high-school years – even during the summers as the girls and I went to the same pool club. Sherry grew to be 5'5, 125 lbs., with long straight black hair and piercing blue eyes. She had nice, muscular legs and perky 34B breasts. Julie was stockier, about 5'2, also 125, with larger breasts – about 36C – with curly brown hair, warm brown eyes and a full, voluptuous figure.

Later, Sherry's two-years-younger sister Rachel joined in on the teasing. Rachel was model-gorgeous – 5'9, 120, 34C, blue eyes like her sister, amazing figure, brown hair cut in a bob. Even though I was outgrowing my shyness – and my baby fat, as I grew to 6 feet and 165 lbs., a weight I still proudly maintain today – I still was embarrassed by the teasing and didn't really want to engage any of them, even though they would sometimes break the ice by inviting me to play backgammon or volleyball with them. I was an aspiring musician, a bass player and singer in a local cover band, and I would often see one or the other, and sometimes all three, at my shows. They would often hang on my side of the stage, but again, I didn't really want any part of them.

It was the late summer of 1979. I was 19 and about to start my junior year of college. My parents had gone for a week's getaway, and I was alone. Despite my being in a band, I wasn't into drugs or wild parties and my parents knew it, so they knew I could be left to my own devices for a week. I also didn't have a steady girlfriend at the time so I was kind of free as a bird. I was walking through the neighborhood in the early afternoon, alone in my thoughts, when I heard the sound of clacking feet on the sidewalk and a voice calling, "MIKE! Thank goodness it's you! PLEASE help me!!!"

It was Sherry. I still recall she was wearing a form-fitting black t-shirt, a denim mini-skirt and those wooden heels that were popular back in the day. She threw herself at me, grabbed a hold and said, "Some guy's been following me for the last few blocks. I think he wants to rape me. Mike, you've GOT to walk me back to my house! It isn't that far... but I'd feel SO much safer if I were with a guy. PLEASE say you will!! PLEASE!!!!"

I looked around. I didn't see any strange guy but believed he could be hiding someplace, or that maybe he'd seen her come up to me and peeled out. I then looked at Sherry, saw she had been crying and that there seemed to be genuine fear in her eyes. I nodded, and she grabbed hold of my arm and said, "Thank you. You've always been such a sweetie. I feel better already!"

We walked the four blocks to her apartment building, with her looking around as if she was awaiting her stalker's re-appearance. When we reached the front door, I said to her, "Here you are. Now go upstairs, double-lock the door and don't let anyone in unless you're sure of who it is!"

She looked at me, fear re-emerging, and said, "You're not going to come up with me? I'll be alone in the apartment! My parents are on vacation, and won't be back for two weeks. Rachel won't be back for another couple of hours. PLEASE, Mike, PLEASE stay with me until Rachel comes home or calls!"

I said to her, "Don't you think people will think it's funny, you bringing a guy up to your place?"

Sherry shook her head and said, "If anyone asks, I tell them the truth. You're an old friend. I've known you since we were kids. If you can't be trusted, then who the hell can be?"

As much as Ishouldhave listened to my inner voice, the gentleman in me won out. I went upstairs with her.

The three-bedroom apartment was light, airy and spacious. Sherry proudly showed me around, hesitating only when we reached a closed door. "Oh," she said, "that's Rachel's room. It's kind of her private domain. She really doesn't like people going in when she's not there." Returning to the living room, she had me sit down on the couch, and asked if I would like something cold to drink. I asked for a Coke. She went into the kitchen and soon returned with two filled glasses. She handed one to me, and we sat for a while, talking about our upcoming college semester, a concert I was going to be seeing in a couple of weeks, some mutual friends, and making innocent chit-chat.

She told me again what a good guy she thought I was, stepping up to the plate when she was in trouble. She said, "I wish there was some more personal way I could repay you for what you've done... more personal than a glass of soda, anyway." At that point, I noticed that I was having trouble focusing my eyes and maintaining my end of the conversation. I shook my head, took an ice cube out of the glass and rubbed it on my forehead, drank some more soda... but the feeling persisted and actually got worse. I was now having a hard time even staying awake.

Sherry snuggled up next to me and said, "You look tired. Would you like to take a little nap? It's okay. As long as I have my protector with me, I know I'll be alright." Almost involuntarily, I lay down on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek and rubbing my hair. I thought I saw a smile play on her face, but I couldn't understand why and wasn't even sure I'd seen it anyway. Soon, I was out cold.

I had been slipped an old-fashioned mickey.

As I started to come to – I had no idea how long I'd been out – I noticed that I was on a bed, with my head and upper torso propped on pillows so that I wasn't lying completely flat. I was naked. I couldn't move my arms or legs. They were securely strapped down, my arms out to my sides and my legs slightly spread. I had some sort of ball gag in my mouth. My penis, all seven inches of it, was standing straight up.

And I heard some strange sounds... a combination of moaning, laughing, crying, whining, guttural animal noises, even some growls... that I absolutely couldn't place. As my vision cleared and I could assess my situation, I could see by the wall decorations (semi-naked, athletic women, and many, many Wonder Woman posters) that I was in Rachel's room – the one room I hadn't been allowed to see during my tour of the apartment. I had no idea how I'd gotten there.

I then saw Julie, Sherry and Rachel (looking from my left to my right) sitting on high chairs facing the bed, leaning backward with their legs spread as if they wanted me to see what they were doing. All three of them were wearing long black t-shirts, were naked from the waist down and were rhythmically plunging dildos into their vaginas. Julie and Rachel had lifted up their shirts so that they could also play with their breasts as they masturbated, and Sherry was fingering her clit as she impaled herself on the largest of the three dildos they were using – it must've been a good ten inches. I saw her shudder and she cried out – she must've had a pretty intense orgasm as tears sprung from her eyes – and then she noticed me watching her and announced to the other girls, "Hey, look who's awake! Only took him an hour and a half. Now the REAL fun can begin!"

Little did I know what that meant...