Sexual Pleasure

Story Info
Passion is explored.
814 words
3.14
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her into his bedroom and tells her to undress. He leaves, only to return with a bottle of champagne, glasses, and chocolate-covered strawberries. He begins to pour the champagne into the glasses, hands one to her, and begins to feed her the strawberries. She looks into his eyes and smiles, for she begins to feel the joy and passion that she knows this man will bring to her, heart, body, and soul. He looks at her and sees how much she truly loves him. After a few more strawberries and a few sips of the champagne, he removes the glass from her hand and positions her on the bed, flat on her back.

He begins to kiss her tenderly on her forehead, her cheeks, then her lips. As his tongue moves inside her mouth they begin to kiss each other passionately. Her heart begins to beat faster as her love for her man begins to flow through her body. She holds him ever so gently. He begins to kiss her neck and slowly moves down to her breasts. He places his hands on them and begins to caress them oh so softly, caressing her nipples until they are erect. He cups them both in his hand and begins to kiss and suck on them. She moans from the pleasure he is giving her. Between her legs she can feel the wetness that has already arisen within her from his touch. His hands move down to her pussy and he begins to play with her. He continues to kiss her moving slowly down her body to her pussy. Bringing her knees to an upright position, he begins to kiss, lick, and suck her pussy with his amazing tongue until she reaches an orgasm. Her body becomes so filled with sensation, that she whispers to him, "please baby, let me feel you inside me."

The moment his big, black dick touches her pussy, she knows that her body will feel what it so desires. The more he enters her, the more she feels the love that she possesses for him. As he continues to penetrate her, it feels as if he is swelling inside her to fit her pussy perfectly so that she will feel every inch of him as he goes deeper inside her. She reaches yet another orgasm, then she says to her man, "Allow me to please you. Allow me to give you what it is that you so enjoy." She takes his dick into her mouth, licking and sucking it just the way he likes, paying special attention to the head of his dick. She moves down to his balls to lick and suck on them and then she moves down to lick and fuck him in the ass with her tongue. Once she sees that he is satisfied, she asks him if he will take her from behind. She tells him she wants to experience everything that there is to making love with him. "I am ready, for I know that you will be gentle with me." On this day, she wants the two of them to give and receive all the sexual pleasures that can be expressed between two people through the art of making love.

He turns her over and places her on all fours. First he continues to penetrate her inside her pussy. The sensation is so wonderful. She begins to move with his movement until their rhythm is as one. Their souls have connected with each other as she calls out his name over and over again. He places his finger inside her ass. At first she tightens up, but then she relaxes. His loving is so good that she reaches yet another orgasm. He says to her, “Relax, baby, and allow me to take you to total erotic ecstasy.” He places lubricant on the head of his dick and then around her ass hole. Gently, he begins to place the tip of his dick inside her ass. She stiffens to his touch. He begins to stop, but she tells him "No, please don’t. I want us to experience this together." He tells her to lean further down on the bed and rest her head on the pillow and he begins to enter her again. This time she is a little more relaxed, he is able to enter his head into her ass. It feels tight and a little painful, but there is a sensation that is like none she has ever known. After a few moments of his just moving the tip of his penis in and out of her ass, he stops, lays down on the bed, pulls her into his arms, and holds her. Completely satisfied beyond belief, she lays on his chest and falls off to sleep with a smile of enjoyment on her face.

Story edited by Miri Yami.