Sexual Problems

Story Info
An old friend has problems of a sexual nature.
2.4k words
4.15
39k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Elizabeth is a sort of sister-in-law of mine. She and her sister were both adopted so when I married her sister Elizabeth became my official sister-in-law-by-adoption. When Margaret and I divorced Elizabeth became my ex-sister-in-law-by-adoption.

Even though Margaret and I were divorced I still had a soft spot for Elizabeth and saw her every so often. She was married to a guy who I suppose was OK. I didn't particularly care for him myself but I wasn't the one who was married to him.

I dropped past to see Elizabeth one sunny afternoon. I hadn't gone to the neighbourhood specifically to see her but I thought that seeing I was close by it would probably be rude not to drop in. I swung past and found her home. She put the kettle on and we had some afternoon tea and just chatted for a while.

Eventually I broached the subject that she'd been avoiding.

"What's the problem, Elizabeth? Anything I can do to help? Just listening while you vent may relieve your nerves a little."

It was burningly obvious to me that there was something wrong. She just wasn't her normal vivacious self.

"It's nothing," she mumbled.

I just sat quietly, not pushing. If she wanted to talk she would. If she didn't, she wouldn't.

"I've been having a few problems where sex is concerned," she suddenly said. Oh, boy. Just what I wanted. True sex confessions. I just nodded wisely.

"I saw a doctor about it and he said it's all in my mind and he referred me to a psychiatrist. I saw him last month and we talked a bit. At the end of the session he told me to go home and have sex and tell him about it when I came back."

I nodded. There wasn't much I could say unless it was to announce that the psychiatrist was a dirty old man who was a closet voyeur. Probably wrong of me, casting aspersions on a man of noble character and integrity.

With that Elizabeth firmly changed the subject and we continued talking for a while.

While we talked I considered Elizabeth. While not super-model material she was the essence of the pretty and vivacious girl next door. Not many men would be reaching for a crowbar to pry her out of their bed. I felt a teeny bit sorry for her husband if he was only getting a bit because of doctor's orders and could I get a doctor to order me to have sex? Unlikely.

"When do you go back to see the shrink?" I asked, harking back to the touchy subject.

"Um, tomorrow," came the red-faced admission.

Why so embarrassed about it? The reason clicked.

"Ah, and have you obeyed doctor's orders?" I asked, deliberately not looking at her.

"No," she hissed.

"Dear me. Naughty girl. One should always do what the doctor commands, you know."

I got a nasty look. It was also a mulish one. She wasn't going to be forced into getting screwed, apparently.

"Just a suggestion but I won't complain if you want me to help you do as the doctor advised. I can lie back and put on a brave face while you sate your lusts upon me."

"It's not funny," she told me, though the quirk on her lips told me she saw the humorous side. "For a start, you're enormous. You'd crush me."

"You flatter me. I hadn't known you knew how big I was. Did Margaret blab?"

Her face was an interesting shade of red as she answered.

"I wasn't talking about that and you know it. I have a petite stature. You're somewhere in the size of XXXL plus. You'd totally squash me."

"I did say I'd lie back and let you work your wiles. I'm sure you could climb on top of me and experiment to find out what works. Aren't you ever on top?"

From the blush on her face the answer was no and she'd never even considered the possibility.

"So why don't you tell hubby that you want to be on top tonight and see how it goes?"

I could see her considering this and I could almost see the point when she decided no from the way her shoulders sagged slightly.

"On the other hand, I could lie down on the carpet in the front room and you could experiment. That way you need go only as far as you want to go. I'll just lie back and see what happens."

"You're kidding me," she said. "You're not kidding me, are you? You seriously think I'll do such a thing?"

"I have no idea if you will or won't. I'm just putting the idea out there. You can go as far or do as little as you want. Everything would be under your control, except for one little detail."

"Really? And what little detail would that be?"

"You would have to get fully undressed first. I mean, if you can't be naked in front of me then the experiment wouldn't even start to work. You'd be too inhibited."

"I see. I let you undress me and then have sex with me."

"You're not listening. I'll be doing nothing of the sort. You'll have to get undressed yourself. As for having sex afterwards, we'll see what happens, but it will be your choice. I will just be taking it easy."

I arose from the table and held out my hand. She took it rather nervously and I escorted her into the front room. I settled down on the couch, looked at her, and winked.

"If you're going to get undressed, now's the time," I murmured.

She was biting her lip but she now had a more determined expression. She turned away from me and started getting undressed. She was only wearing a t-shirt and tights so it was only a matter of moments and she was naked. I didn't try to touch her.

"Turn to face me," I coaxed.

"No. Put your hands behind your back," I added, when she tried to use them to hide behind.

"You look lovely and sexy," I assured her, "but you will notice I'm keeping hands off."

I settled down onto the carpet, lying back with my hands tucked under my head. I lay there waiting, watching her.

"I don't know what to do," she said in a half-wail.

"Well, taking off my trousers might be a good start. It will show you the toys you'll be playing with."

She knelt on the floor next to me and started undoing my belt. Her breasts were jiggling in a very enticing manner. Rigid self-control kept my hands behind my head.

Belt and zipper undone, Elizabeth got to work pulling down my trousers. She got a nasty shock when she found that my jocks were caught up on my erection. Blushing but determined she eased them over the lump and then pulled trousers and jocks well down.

She sat and looked at me. I'm not sure whether she was fascinated or shocked by what she'd uncovered. Whichever, it had the effect of making her freeze.

"Um, you might like to undo my shirt and push my singlet up," I suggested and she turned to doing this with some relief. Anything to get away from what she'd been watching.

With my shirt opened and my singlet pushed well up I was effectively naked but Elizabeth was still wary, even though I hadn't tried anything. She seemed to be expecting me to grab at any moment.

"I'm assuming that you don't want to hold me there just yet," I said, nodding down to where my erection was lying against my lower belly. "In that case, why don't you straddle me, sitting on my tummy? Just getting a bit of skin on skin contact."

This seemed a better alternative to her than touching me more intimately. She carefully straddled me, making sure she didn't sit on the wrong thing.

"That's fine," I said. "Um, if you lean forward your breasts should hang down and brush against my chest, teasing me a little."

This was another fine idea. Secondary contacts only. She leaned forward slowly, her dangling breasts finally brushing against my hairy chest. She giggled, brushing them back and forth, teasing herself. I could see her nipples puckering up but didn't comment.

"You can move around a little you know," I pointed out. "Edge up a little higher. Wriggle down a little lower. Get a feel for what it's like. Maybe lay flat on me, your breasts crushed between us while you wriggle about."

Elizabeth was quite willing to do this. She was finding it exciting I think. A lot of touching that she could claim was sexual without actually having to touch my erection, plus I wasn't trying to grope her. She leaned more fully on me, wriggling up slightly and then easing herself down my body.

The easing down came to an abrupt halt when she found she was pressing her pussy against the top of my cock. I could feel her softness and had to restrain myself from twitching my hips to poke her.

"It's OK," I told her. "Nothing you can't control. Ah, instead of lying on me why don't you sit up for a while."

I almost laughed at the look of relief that flashed across her face. I almost choked when she started to sit up and found what that would entail. As she started to swivel erect her hips just naturally rotated so that they started to force her down onto my cock. It slipped between her lips and she went dead still.

"Ah, if I sit up I'm going to, ah, well, you know."

"So what?" I asked. "If my cock slips into you a little way it won't matter because you're the one controlling the action. You can decide how little or how much. Just sit up slowly and see what happens."

She was looking nervous but she continued to sit up, pressing against my cock as she came. It finally dawned on her that if she sat up all the way she was going to be sitting with my cock fully inside her. On top of that it was dawning on her that I was really letting her control what happened.

"Don't let it worry you. Just do it to the point where it's still comfortable. Or at least, not uncomfortable."

Inch by inch she manoeuvred into a sitting position, and inch by inch my cock slipped along her passage, teasing her, stretching and filling her. As a side effect it was driving me wild with frustration. I really wanted to drive home hard. Serves me right for being so noble minded.

Although from my point of view it took far too long, it wasn't really long at all before Elizabeth was sitting straddling me with my cock fully engaged. She had an I-can't-believe-I'm-doing-this look on her face but it was a happy one, not a desperate one. She'd taken a cock inside her with no problems, it seemed, and was quite happy to have it there.

Mind you, I could have done without those tentative bounces that she gave, giggling at the look on my face which might have been showing a bit of consternation.

"If you lean forward again," I suggested, "you'll find that my cock will slip out just as easily as it went in."

"I suppose," she said, "but if I do this it seems to slide quite nicely."

Do demonstrate she did a couple more bounces, damn her.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked, trying hard not to grit my teeth.

"What you recommended," she said happily. "Experiment."

I have some totally stupid ideas at times. Elizabeth proceeded to experiment, seeing how she was affected by her different motions. Me? I was incidental, part of her testing equipment.

She bounced up and down her private pole. She swayed from side to side. She rocked back and forth. She lay flat again, careful not to lose my shaft while doing so, and did what I could only call twerking. She gyrated and rolled and had a great time. Her face was flushed and happy looking.

Through all this my hands were behind my head, letting her do her thing. The hands started out flat, my head resting comfortably on them. By the time the twerking was finished they were clutching chunks of my hair which I was strongly tempted to tear out.

"Elizabeth," I ground out, "if you keep pumping you're going to have the well come home."

"Really? Someone," she said with a heavy emphasis on the someone, "said a man can't come unless he's on top."

"Someone lied," I told her, "and the proof will be along very shortly at the rate you're going."

From the look on her face and the way she was breathing I was willing to bet that she was damn near her own climax.

"Do you want to roll over on top of me and finish it?" she asked, smirking.

"Yes," I said in a half snarl, "but I'm not going to. You started this so you can damn-well finish it."

She was only too pleased to do so, lying on top of me and then using her hips to move very rapidly up and down my shaft. She knew exactly what to do it seemed to me, bringing on her own climax at about the same time as mine, and then proceeding to drain me dry.

Elizabeth just collapsed on top of me, looking incredibly smug. I suspect that I was looking incredibly relieved.

"Well, I guess you can tell the doctor you followed his orders," I said when I thought that I had my voice under control. "I hope it wasn't too bad an experience."

"No, no. It was OK I guess," she said. She'd have carried that line off a bit better if she hadn't been so breathless still.

"Ah, good," I murmured. "Glad to have been of assistance. Any time I can help just let me know."

"I'll do that," she said, nodding, and looking as though she meant it.

I started tidying up my clothes and Elizabeth reached out to do the same, but I stopped her.

"No," I told her. "Stay like that until I'm gone. I enjoy seeing you dressed like that."

She blushed but assented to my wishes. I departed with that warm and cosy feeling of knowing I'd performed a good deed. Oh, I did drop one little hint to her. If hubby was handcuffed to the bed he wouldn't be able to stop her being on top. He might even enjoy it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers