Sexual Sacrifice

Story Info
Man finds necklace with demonic powers.
2k words
50k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fraysonid
Fraysonid
32 Followers

I can't believe how crazy my life has gotten in the past few years. From crazy sex to demonic possession, I figure I've seen it all. It all started back when I went on vacation after senior year of high school. I had spent the last few weeks planning a summer trip to celebrate my glorious moment of leaving the hell hole known as high school.

I had been picked on pretty heavily throughout my four years. I would often have my pants thrown around my ankles by the jocks in the locker room, and most of the guys laughed at my not so amazing cock. I wasn't really that small, I was average at around five inches hard, but that was the norm for most guys I'd been told.

It didn't help that I found myself attracted to both sexes, which only furthered the torment I received. I constantly found myself with a hard-on when I would see the other guys showering, and often skipped the shower to hide it. Eventually it was noticed though, and it landed me the name of faggot, even though I was really attracted to both. Most people just ran with what was easy, and assumed I was gay.

Well, that all changed on the vacation I took in order to liberate myself from the frenzied school kids who had nothing better to do then to mock me. I decided to go to Italy, having learned Italian in high school. I wanted to test my skills, and found myself in love with the culture. I booked the first flight I could, and left a few days after graduation. I didn't leave alone though.

My single mother, and my sister joined me in this trip, but were going to come at a later time, as my mother could not get off of work until a week later. My sister decided to wait until she could go with our mom, as she was nervous. The flight was uneventful, besides some random prick who ran into me and knocked all my stuff on the floor right before the flight. He boarded the flight while I was picking up my stuff, and I hurriedly packed everything in without paying much attention. Plane ticket in hand, I boarded myself and went to my seat.

I slept most of the way there and woke up as we neared the final thirty minutes of the flight. I used the restroom before they told us to stay in our seats. I looked into the mirror and said, "Were almost there. Just a bit farther." The petty attempt at lightening a long trip had me waddling back to my seat from sitting so long.

The flight landed successfully, and I picked the rest of my luggage up at baggage claim, eagerly awaiting arriving at the home I had rented for the summer, with a nice beach side view. I hailed a cab, and told the man my address. The scenery that passed me by was astounding to say the very least. I loved the architecture that the Italians had created, and the community seemed to be enjoying the blissfully warm night.

I arrived at the rental home, right at sunset. I could not believe the beauty that the sun created over the ocean. The rental home was stationed right on the beach, with maybe twenty to fifty feet between the feeling of concrete, and cool wet sand. It was also right next to a cliff side, that looked like a wall climbers dream.

The thought of swimming in the hopefully warm water, had me rushing into the house in order to unpack my things and find my bathing suite. I went to the base floor room, and set my stuff up on the twin bed closest to the door. The master bedroom where my mother would stay was on the second floor. My twenty year old sister would be sharing a room with me since neither of us planned to be in our rooms very much, it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

As I ran through my stuff, I found a necklace that was made out of some weird material. It was extremely long, and looked like an angel with feathery white wings on one side, and a demon with leathery bat wings on the other. Holding the necklace at head level, it went down to my mid chest. I hadn't seen it before and retraced my steps. The only time it could have gotten into my bag was when that man ran into me.

Of course I put it on, I doubted I would see the man again, and he obviously didn't seem to care enough to look for it on the plane. My surprise was only surpassed by my anguish as the chain seemed to melt into my skin. The pain was overwhelming as I felt my whole body stretch and crack. It sounded like a firefight was going on in my room as my bones snapped and changed. In the span of two seconds, it was all over. The pain was gone as fast as it had appeared, leaving me wheezing in an attempt to process what had just happened. I opened my eyes, having closed them in response to the pain, and looked down to inspect myself for serious wounds. My expectations were smashed to pieces as I found that my whole body had changed.

My hands were larger than they used to be, and carried nails much longer and sharper than anything I had ever seen before. My arms were laced with strong compact muscle, and seemed longer than they used to be. I found that my clothes had ripped and were laying around my feet in tattered shreds. My shoulders and chest were sculpted like that of a gods, supported by a smooth stomach with a clearly visible six-pack. My legs were completely different. They had grown short course hair all over, and had changed to form hooves. My legs were much thicker and sported much more muscle then they used to. My jaw dropped at the sight of my cock though. It seemed like something you'd only see on a horse. It must have been over a foot in length, and the girth was easily as thick as my wrist as it used to be.

I spent the next hour freaking out at my new form, and accidentally broke the foot of my bed, not expecting the inhuman strength. Eventually I calmed down, and tried to figure out what this body was capable of. This body was able to do everything I could think of. I tried to jump from the first floor to the second floor, and overshot it, smashing into the wall at the top of the stairs, and leaving cracked and broken floorboards at the bottom where I jumped. So it wasn't a one time thing, I had super strength. Not too long after, a knock came to the door.

I freaked out, not wanting someone to see me. I crept down the stairs, and looked around the base of them to try and see who was outside. There seemed to be a young woman there, who was knocking persistently. Out of nowhere, I moved forward, and opened the door. The woman's eyes widened at the sight of me, but before she could scream, A voice spoke to me, telling me to command her. Telling me that it would be problematic if she made a scene.

"Don't move a muscle!" I said hurriedly.

The woman seemed to freeze in place, unable to move. She wore this worried expression on her face, but didn't move, as if time had stopped.

"Bring her inside." The voice repeated.

So I told her to come with me, and not to scream. She followed, but still wore fear on her face, whether it was at me or her inability to control herself.

"I'm hungry." The voice said simply.

I was confused, what did he mean hungry, and where did this voice come from anyway.

Louder, the voice commanded, "Feed me!"

All of a sudden, the woman's clothes ripped off without being touched. Goosebumps lined her skin at the sudden breeze on her skin. I was dumbfounded as to what had just happened, and didn't know how to handle the situation. At first I just stared, having never seen a woman naked up close. Her breasts were larger, and seemed to be pretty firm without the support of a bra. Her nipples were pointing out, probably due to the cold. Her somewhat narrow waist led down to a neatly trimmed mound above her pussy. Staring at her naked body started to create a sensation in my cock that could only be described as ecstasy. It inflated and pointed towards my head, coming up past my belly button, and sitting halfway up my abs. At the same time, an almost blank expression moved across the woman's face.

Her mood changed almost immediately, and I could feel the sexual tension coming from between her legs. She moved forward, and placed her hand on my chest while grabbing my dick with the other. Her grip barely wrapped around three quarters of it, but she started jacking it as best as she could. Her face now carried that of lust, and unbridled sexual need. She moved down and brought the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip, and sucking like it was the only way to get air. The sudden change in mood, and the sensations I was feeling left me without inhibitions. She moved her mouth down my cock until she had put half of it down her throat. At this point, I was bucking wildly, and was close to orgasm. This was my first blowjob, so I did not last long.

It seemed like I was cumming forever, but eventually I came down, and found her licking off the cum from the sides of her mouth. A look of pure pleasure was on her face, and she quickly got up and grabbed me. She kissed me hard, dropping cum into my mouth. Tasting myself only led me to get hard again, probably a product of this new body.

"Feed me!!" the voice rang out again.

This time, the woman jumped up into my arms, and positioned the head of my cock at her pussy. She then looked at me, licked her lips, and slid herself down the length of my cock. Her pussy somehow seemed infinite, yet was tighter than any grip i could have ever given with my own hand. She stared into my eyes, and started bouncing like a wild animal on my cock. She dug her nails into my back trying to get a better grip to impale herself with. All the while, her pussy was squeezing and milking my cock for all it was worth. I bucked my hips to the rhythm of her hips, and was slamming my balls against her asshole as I slid my dick deep into her cervix. I could feel her cumming repeatedly, as her cum was spraying all over the fur on my legs, and the hardwood floor beneath us. After thirty minutes of us fucking like dogs, I pushed into her, and unleashed my seed yet again into her. he lower abdomen seemed to push out and expand with the amount of cum I was putting into her. By the end of my orgasm, she looked like a heavily pregnant woman in the throes of passion. Her tits seemed to expand rapidly, now much larger than they were before. When I pulled my dick out of her, I expected my cum to leak out of her pussy in torrents, but not a single drop seemed to come out. The woman looked at her stomach, then at me.

"Happy to serve, master. Your child will be ready in a few days for your enjoyment." The woman then left without anything on, catching a few catcalls from men outside lining the street. I collapsed to the floor, covered in cum and exhausted. I would figure this out later, when I wasn't so tired. My eyes suddenly felt very heavy, and the world faded to black.

*****

If you would like a part 2 to the serious let me know in the comment section down below!

Fraysonid
Fraysonid
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to a story, the only thing critical I have to say is that the chapters are way too short. I'm not saying go crazy with 8 or 9 pages, but 3 or 4 pages would be a lot better and would probably get you more views, and better ratings.

warnoswarnosalmost 7 years ago
Good start

this was a decent start to the story. A fantastic premise and flowed awesomely. Would love to read the next chapter.

Deansgirl1999Deansgirl1999almost 7 years ago
Reading this on my birthday

That was awesome!!!!!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Well

My curiousity is piqued. There are quite a few directions you can go with this. Hope they are good . Don't fly through the scenes though

TruesylverTruesylverover 8 years ago
Very nice

I like this story hoping to see more.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories