Sexual Satisfaction

Story Info
Even without climax, sex can be enjoyable.
850 words
4.13
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

Bill, an elderly friend of mine was on a business trip to another town. He was staying in a seaside hotel. It was late evening and he was having coffee after a light dinner. Bill was alone and lost in his thoughts of recalling how about ten years back he was staying in the same hotel but that time he was accompanied by his wife. They had a wonderful time together in the day and later in the night they gave each other massage and finally had sex after a gap of almost a year. He had not been finding it easy to have a satisfactory sexual experience due to his advancing age.

While he was so engrossed in thoughts he heard a soft voice asking him if she could join him for a coffee. Jane, that was the name of the girl, about 35 years old. She was fair, tall, well proportioned and had a charming face that exhibited a caring nature. Bill welcomed her. After pleasantries and ordering coffee she asked him what he was thinking. After some persuasion, Bill told her about his visit and even shared his thoughts about sex. Jane invited her to her flat that was a walking distance from the hotel. Bill naturally hesitated but she prevailed upon him. Jane was working in the gym of the hotel.

On reaching her flat she asked him to get out of his clothes so that she can give him a massage. He again hesitated but agreed as he was really hoping to have massage to relax himself. Jane went inside and returned wearing a loose top and panties. She asked Bill, who was down to his underwear, to lie down face down on the massage table Jane already had in the room. She started massaging from feet, while maintaining conversation on common topics. She was an expert and Bill was enjoying every bit of the massage. Soon she reached his thighs and buttocks. She pulled down his underwear to his knees. Bill was getting relaxed as well as sexually excited by this closeness of her fingers to his genitals. She was using some oil and liberally lubricated his anus in the process. While massaging the inner thighs her fingers lightly touched his testis. His partially erect cock was pressed under him. She moved up and the sexual feeling declined to some extent. After massaging his back and neck she asked him to turnover. His underwear was still down to his knees which she fully removed as he turned on his back.

She again started from his feet moving up. Her talk now was regarding mutual sexual experiences. Bill was frank about his and so was Jane. They developed a common chemistry in the process. As she reached his thighs Bill's cock twitched in excitement and invited Jane to comment asking the cock to have patience. As a response she removed her top displaying her beautiful breasts. The nipples were already a bit aroused indicating her excitement. She skipped the area around Bill's cock and moved to his stomach and chest. As she reached his face, she bent down and kissed Bill on his lips. Bill moved his hands to caress one of her breast. The massage of neck and chest and kisses and cupping of Jane's boobs were interwoven in some sort of a musical composition.

Suddenly she moved down and started massaging his cock and area around. Bills cock was semi-erect. She kissed it and held the tip in her lips while playing with her balls. Bill pulled up Jane and with one hand pulled down her panties to display her already wet cunt and clit. He started playing with them while kissing her with renewed passion. Jane was sighing loudly. Bill got down and asked Jane to take his place on the table. While he did not massage her but caressed her body from top to toe. The panties were fully pulled down. He bent down and kissed her from her lips down to her toe. The kisses returned to the cunt and finally the attention was on her clit. He virtually tongue fucked her till she reached a strong climax. Jane touched his cock but found it only half erect. He had already told her about his difficulty in gaining full reaction.

She now changed places with Bill. After kissing him all over again, she climbed and sat between his legs. She put her feet on both sides of his waste and put Bills half erect cock inside her cunt. They sat in this fashion for a long time talking about their life. She would pull his cock out and again put it in and moved her buttocks occasionally to give him as much pleasure as possible. They both showed no remorse. It was a union of heart and cock and cunt with no winner or looser. Bill did not ejaculate but enjoyed every moment of this sexual union. They finally got down and moved to the bed where they snuggled together to spend the night in total peace with each other.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers